Fixing - C.S

Por OFFICALST

"welcome to heaven, my love." Preview: ☆ "Does this suit make me look fat?" Chris whispers into my ear, my ey... Más

00/Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16

11

60 2 1
Por OFFICALST

(2334 words)

Buckle up..

"You say that you wanna go
To a land that's far away
How are we supposed to get there
With the way that we're living today?"

Double Update: Part One

Ivy Brooks

Fuck. This.

I have been running in circles trying to figure out what to say to Chris, how to explain why he was put in that situation so I can get him to forgive me and I can focus on getting him to join.

I can't find a way to tell him who that guy was and why he was trying to kill us without exposing all of us. That's a very high risk that could end up ruining our plan.

It's way too early to introduce him into our world and this annoying slip up almost shattered him completely. He can't handle the idea of stealing and killing on a daily basis yet, I just need more time.

Except I can't just sit in this room all day long and expect everything to be a-okay. Because of that asshole that ruined our plan, I need to do something so Chris doesn't lose complete trust in me. And I'm guessing it has something to do with honesty. Great.

Chris is downstairs with his brothers, playing a game and doing something to help him feel better.

I prefer to gain his trust when it's just him and I, that way it feels more intimate and he can focus on me. I can't do anything right now so in the meantime, I need to do something for myself. I'm going insane in this boring house.

My fingers delicately weaving in the thick string, passing up and over to sew the two fabrics together. My eyes constantly flicking towards the locked door, scared that someone might try to get in. The thick fabric made it hard to put together but I got there in the end. I had made three of theses things and I gotta say, I am proud.

I lift up my messy masterpiece, pleased with how it looked. I stand up, grabbing the outfit I had laid out on the bed and slipping into it. It was a large pink coat that Jackson had brought over like a week ago, some long black leather boots Sophie brought, and my almost sheer pink dress.

I know, it's a lot of pink.

Once I was all dressed up, I grabbed the large black duffel bag sitting in the corner of the room and put everything I needed into the bag. Zipping it up with a sigh, I walk out of the bedroom and see that the guys are all piled up on the couch with controllers in their hands.

At least they're distracted.

I bring my phone up and click on Alex's name, just barely feeling that buzz in my chest I always got when doing my favorite activity. I bring the phone up to my ear and crouch down, looking at the guys through the railing.

"Ivy?"

"Wanna give me ride?" I whisper with a sinister smile, watching as Nick and Matt talk amongst themselves with smiles on their faces as Chris stares at the TV with hyper focus.

"Not really, no."

"Alex, what's the fun in sitting in your room all day?" I try to persuade, knowing I needed this.

"Well for starters, it doesn't involve you hounding me while drunk."

"I'm not drunk, just ready for a little fun." I hint, standing up and trying to figure out a way to get out of here without them noticing.

"Fun? You want to have fun at a time like this?"

"Mhm, interested?" I tiptoe down the steps, slightly regretting putting on my heels before I got out of here.

"That depends, am I going to get my head blown off?"

"Possibly," I slip into the kitchen, immediately hiding myself behind the island counter. "You in?"

I hear him sigh. "Where are you?"

"Track my location," I furrow my brows, peaking behind the counter and seeing the boy's heads still facing the TV.

"I'll ask again Ivy, where are you?"

I sigh, rolling my eyes and turning my body towards the back door with the loud ass hinges. It's like a damn guard dog, "I'll send you my location,"

"Great! Now was that so har-"

I hang up the phone, shaking my head and typing in the address of the house. Once it was sent, I tuck my phone back into my coat's pocket.

I breath in, standing up steadily and sneaking over to the back door, making sure to step gently heel first so it would minimize noise. I grab onto the handle, twisting it without a single sound and pulling it. I press my other hand on the door, trying to get full control of it.

I felt my phone buzz but I didn't let go of the door, focusing on getting out of here. I pinch my eyes shut, slowly pulling the door and once I hear the first squeak, I stop.

My head turns to look over my shoulder and I see that they're playing Mario kart, someone was about to pick something up from the race tracks and I knew it would be loud.

When his character picked it up and threw it, making a loud noise spill from the TV's speakers, I pulled the door open all the way and chuck my bag out before hopping outside.

Great. Now to close it.

I wait patiently, my eyes stuck on the screen with my hands already sweating from the tension. My eyes flicking between the characters, just waiting for another loud noise. I hear the faintest sound of honking from the front of the house and I smile, he's here.

I think about it for a second, there is a chance that they will run outside and see that I'm not peacefully sleeping in my room. Basically- if they catch me, they'll lose their trust in me and I cannot have that.

My ride is here, all I need to do is get what is in the front and in that car before they realize what has happened.

With the loud noise of the door slamming shut and the roaring of the engine that Alex always does, that gives me about a minute, maybe two if they're really focused on their game.

I crouch down and grab the handle of my bag, keeping my eyes on the guys while standing back up. Another honk makes me flinch, my legs snapping and pushing me around the house and when I make it to the side, I hear the door slam shut.

Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta go.

I almost slip from wet grass, sliding towards the bushes and quickly searching through the branches and leaves. I spot a black blob sitting in the dirt and I smile, grabbing it just as the sound of footsteps from inside rumble through the ground.

"What the fuck!?" I hear someone shout from inside and they sound like they're at the back door.

I turn around, running towards the car that has Alex's head poking out from the window. His hand slamming against the side of the door with a cocky smile on his face, hurrying me up with chuckles lacing his voice.

He opens the door opposite of him, allowing me to dive into the seat and he zips out of the spot, down the road and away from the house.

When I was able to catch my breath and begin to calm down from the small high, I smile.

"Okay! Where to Ms. Brooks?" Alex asks, my eyes just soaking in his tattoos and the cigarette between his fingers. He looked dangerous and ruined.

This is what I need, this is what I am used to.

"My house," bringing my bag up on my lap and zipping it open with a giddy tone. I also grab the small bag I had chucked into Chris' bushes the first night we all hung out, my tools.

"Getting cocky, huh?" He raises his eyebrows, bringing his cigarette to my lips and I smile before wrapping my lips around the filter.

I inhale sharply, taking in the toxic drug and my eyes flutter shut for a second from the euphoric moment it brought me. I pull back, opening my eyes and keeping the smoke in my chest.

I reach into the bag and pull out Alex's weapon, smiling at the beautiful design and jet black color that covered everything.

"A rifle?" He scoffs, keeping one hand on the wheel while grabbing the rifle with the other. He examines it, the smoke from his cigarette between his fingers tangling with the metal weapon. "You're going to look pathetic with this,"

"Good things it's yours," I chuckle, he is right though. I've seen how I look besides a rifle and let's just say, I don't look very intimidating.

I pull out my own weapon, the pink outline around the pistol's handle and crevasses makes a shiver run up my spine.

The only gun I own with pink.

"Okay now that suits you," He nods, agreeing with me as I lean myself back and pull out the two things I had created in an hour or so. "What the fuck is that?"

I pick up on the confused and disgusted tone of his voice, making me confused as well. "What?" I flip my mask towards him.

"Don't like it?" I ask, frowning a bit.

"That is way too much pink Ivy," He shakes his head, his facial expressions making it seem like he's about to vomit at just the sight of it.

I look back at it, smiling at the small little charms I had sewn onto the mask. The jewels were lined with hot pink stones, for once I don't mind that they're fake. "I look hot in pink,"

"You do, but you look hotter in black." He points out, raising his brows while I dig into the bag once again and pull out his.

He's right once again, but I've done too many of these with an all black mask and I need to throw the police off my scent. Hence, all the pink.

"Here's yours," I chuck over his black mask, the little charms were plain white and were real diamonds.

I love dressing up for these kinds of things, I got it from Sophie I guess.

"Awe sick!" He smiles, flicking his eyes down to the mask and smiling like a little kid on christmas morning. "Are we smoking before meeting Sophie and Jack?"

Oh, how I've missed smoking.

"No shit," I smile, taking out the clip of my pistol and grabbing my small box of ammo. I pick them up and slide them into the clip, creating a satisfying click with each bullet.

"Did Z finally say you could do this?" He chuckles and I freeze for a second but continue loading the gun, forgot to tell him about that.

"Not that I know of," I answer, putting in the last bullet before shoving the clip back in. Suddenly, he slams his foot down on the breaks, almost sending me flying into the dashboard but my hand snaps forward and prevent me.

Dramatic asshole.

"The fuck Ivy!" He huffs, "Did you really make me come all this way just to get killed?!"

"No, I made you come all this way to have some fun." I dust myself off, reaching down and picking up my mask that had fallen between my feet.

"Fuck that!" He shakes his head, turning off the car and I roll my eyes at his stubbornness, it's really not cute. "I'm not getting myself killed because you're feeling bored!"

"Oh really?" I scoff, smiling at him. Does he think he has a choice?

"Yes, I'm sorry Ivy but I'm not doing this without Z's approval." He puts the keys into the cup holder as I lick the edge of my lips, smiling.

I snap back the top of the gun, finishing on loading it and I lift it up. I aim the gun towards my driver, his head turning towards me and I see his eyes widen slightly.

I raise my eyebrows at him, still having a gummy smile on my face and I see his eyes wiring shut when he realizes what is going on.

I calmly flip off the safety, bringing my other hand under to keep my hand steady. My finger slides off of the edge of the gun, resting on the trigger and I tilt my head to the left slightly.

"Did you forget who's in charge here?" I smile innocently, watching as his eyes blink open and I can see his chest rising and falling rapidly. He knows I'm not joking.

"Ivy.. I can't risk it," He repeats as he keeps his eyes on me, his long eyelashes fluttering every time he blinked. I can see the sheet of sweat beginning to pile up on his forehead, glistening from the sunlight.

"You either risk getting in trouble by doing this, or you don't." I explain, leaning forward and placing my elbow on the center counsel. My lips press a gentle kiss on the end of my gun, feeling the cold metal belong my lips.

I bring the gun closer, letting the cold tip press against his firing temple and his lips part in shock, the feeling of death being so close was suffocating his senses.

"What do you say Alex?"

He scoffs, shaking his head. "Fuck you.." He sighs, shaking his head in defeat as my smile becoming more real from his decision. Yay, I don't have to lose my best driver yet.

"You wish," I lean back, the gun still pressed against him as I use my other hand to pick up the keys from the cup holder. I dangle it in front of him, waiting for him to take them.

"Fuck off," He leans himself away from the gun, rubbing his eyes while his fingers snatch the keys from my fingers.

//

Y'all remember Alex right?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53K 418 20
Chris sturniolo x y/n
9.2K 222 22
❝𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖... 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖❞ ❝𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖...
101K 1.3K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24
235K 4.8K 20
in which she doesn't want to get hurt again. matt sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.