LOVE YOURZ

De daprettiestt_nii

โAND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.โž ORIGINA... Mai multe

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ.
๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.

1.6K 78 10
De daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔𝐀𝐌

HEARING A PHONE RING, my eyes popped open immediately and I looked on my nightstand where my phone was to see my mom calling. Instead of answering right away, I looked to the left spotting Kaire. He was laying on my chest, but I could've sworn I was laying on his chest before we went to sleep. He was laid in between my legs, this was cute, but how could I manage to get my phone without waking him up?

I was so comfortable that I didn't feel the need to move. It's like with Kaire in my presence, I felt safe. It was like I didn't have to worry about anything because he was there to protect me. Last night, I really needed someone. He was there, he was my shoulder to cry on.

He gave some good ass advice as well that also stuck with me. It wasn't my fault, I was slowly accepting everything for what it was.

Sighing, I looked down at Kaire once more. He was sleeping so comfortably and heavy, but I needed to get up and start my day. With that being said, I pushed him off me softly, and he groaned scooting over. I sighed again as I slid off the bed, grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom.

I went ahead handled my business which consisted of taking a shower and doing whatever else after. Once I finished it was 11PM, and Kaire was still in the bed sleeping. He acting like I put my pussy on him 'cause— nevermind. Lol.

I exited the room and pressed on the notification where I missed my mom's call.

momma💗
Connecting...

"What was you doing?" She asked setting her phone up which allowed me to see she was packing up.

"When you called I was sleeping." I went into the Laundry room so I could put Kaire clothes in the dryer. Therefore when he awakes, he can take a shower without waiting for his clothes.

"That's new, I missed out on that much. You need to catch me up." She groaned and I chuckled grabbing a plastic cup before going into the Fridge for Grapes.

I needed my mom back. I missed talking to her about every and anything. Even though I hated people in my business, I somehow couldn't resist when it came down to her specifically.

"Okay, but you might have to sit down for this." I told her rinsing the Grapes out with cold water.

"I gladly will." She showed me she was sitting down and I began speaking once I sat down as well.

"I don't remember the last time I talked to you about KJ, but his real name is Kaire. Anywho, the feelings I have for him are getting stronger and stronger. He's always on my mind like somedays I can't go to sleep because I'm up thinking about him. When I first met him at Zaxby's he seemed mean and even before that he did. He always wore a mug and looked like he didn't want to be places. However, he's actually a sweet ass person mom. He's caring and when he told me his story I was like 'oh that's why he acts the way he acts' or whatever."

"Y'all talking right?"

"Oh, right. I didn't mention that we are talking. Well we're talking now and it's been the best. The butterfly feeling gets stronger, he cares about me. It just feels nice to have someone other than family care. Ontop of that it's real. I met his family, oh, do you know anyone name Xianna? She said she sent you a wig before."

"I probably have." She shrugged.

"Oh, well yeah. I met his people and they are nice, I like them. I honestly thought they were going to be the opposite. His mom is nice as well, and she's always asking me how my day been, have I slept, and stuff. We're building a bond and I love it." I smiled looking at the view.

I want a dog.

"That is so cute. I love seeing you so happy. You deserve it. I need to meet Kaire."

"You are going to meet him. Anyways, he asks me things like that too. Did I tell you he's always there for me? Last night I was going through something and I don't know I needed someone. He showed up out of nowhere and he was willing to allow me to vent. He even watching Ginny & Georgia with me. Oh! We kissed too and it felt so good, mom. I felt the tingles, I felt the butterflies. I don't know, but I'm craving it again. How do I ask him for a kiss?"

"Don't ask him just go for it."

"I never felt this way with Brazil. I'm so glad I'm done with him." I sighed hearing footsteps. When I looked behind me, Kaire was standing there with a mug on his face. He was in full display too, so I just know my mom seen him.

He's not a morning person.

"Is that him?" She asked and I looked back at my phone, nodding. "Hey, Kaire. How are you?"

"I'm straight, and you?"

"I'm fine thanks for asking. It's about time I meet you, but I'm not going to hold her. I do have a question, True."

"Yes?"

"Look I know you been going through a lot of things, but what happened to Youtube? Do you have some videos that you haven't uploaded yet? Don't forget that Youtube is your only source of income and if the videos aren't going in, no money is flowing out. You feel me?"

"Yes."

"Alright, well get it together. Also your grandma and I will be out there in about two weeks. We found a house, I'm gone send it to you. Tell me if you like it. I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and got up eating my Grapes. "You okay?"

"Mhmm." He poked his lips out like he wanted a kiss. I made a face because did he even brush his teeth? I hope he did because he didn't seem like the nasty type. "I brushed my teeth girl. Ian nasty, I wouldn't come down here talking in yo' face and I knew my breath stank. That's trifling, give me a kiss."

Impatient ass.

I continued eating my Grapes deciding if I wanted to give him a kiss or not. Kaire and I wasn't even together and what I look like continuously kissing on someone who isn't mine? That would make me look dumb so I decided against it.

"How did you sleep?" I looked at him slowly averting my eyes to his dick that was hard. It was so long, chileee.

"You really not gone give me a kiss?" He sucked his teeth, pulling me by my waist so I was closer to him. "Hm?"

the tension was clearly there.

"No, I just feel like it's wrong for me to be kissing you and we aren't together." I said and he nodded.

"You were mine when we kissed last night. Ion go around kissing on folks, but I apologize. You mine?" He grabbed my throat aggressively while standing closer to me.

"Mhmm."

"Words, mama."

"Yes." I lowly said and he pecked my lips three times, but I wanted more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Sneakily, I snuck my tongue into his mouth clearly catching him off guard. Our tongues moved in a circular motion and with the feelings I was receiving I moaned.

I could feel the wetness forming and dripped onto my panties. I wanted more, but that would mean moving too fast.

He pulled away. "My clothes drying?"

"Yeah, I just put them in there."

"Bet." He said going over to get the remote. He put it on Youtube and searched To The Moon by Phora. "This song remind me of you."

aw, cute.

Take me to the moon
I wanna be with the stars
Send me, send me into orbit
Take me to the moon
I wanna be with the stars
Send me, send me into orbit

"Yeah, she said she never been in love. All she ever did was give her love. Everyone, they only take her love." He looked at me and the way he was looking at me was lustfully.

So you scared of love, I don't blame you, love
Let me be the one to show you love
That "need somebody just to hold you" love
That "show you off like a trophy" love

"Can I be your one and only love?"

I just wanna be with the stars
I think you're the one send me, send me into orbit
Girl, you shouldn't be so scared to fall in love

"This the part right here." He pecked my lips. "Yeah, let me love you show me how. Lift me up, I'll hold you down. My love is real, I know you need it I know you crave it, I know you fiending."

"It's not your shape, not your size, not your curves, not your thighs, not your lips, not your eyes. It's your soul and everything inside."

He was making eye contact the whole time neither one of us looking away. I could tell he meant every word he sung.

I can't believe he's my boyfriend! This is exciting. I just hope I don't regret this later down the line, but he didn't seem like the type to do me wrong. I wouldn't do him wrong though. He's been through a lot of shit too, and I just can't add onto everything. I won't function knowing that I'd be the reason why he's crying or something. All I wanted was to make him happy, I wanted to be his peace. He deserved it.

"ARE Y'ALL TOGETHER NOW?" Kova asked me. I didn't know what Kaire had planned for today, but he wouldn't tell me. He went to get Kova and didn't say why and I didn't mind. Right now, he was in Walmart getting something. Again I had no idea because he didn't tell me anything. And I felt like this was a surprise, I didn't like surprises.

"Yeah, he asked me to be his this morning."

"How you feel?"

"I'm happy like this is the happiest I've ever been before." I told her truthfully and I could see her nodding through the rearview mirror. She was sitting in the backseat.

"I'm happy for you and him. I could tell he's happy too because his mood is a lot better. Just don't hurt him, I know you not that type of person but we already been through too much shit. He doesn't need that."

"I understand and I'm not here to hurt him. I'm not that type of person, Kova." I said but I knew my actions had to prove everything I was saying. 'Cause what? Actions speak louder than words.

"Okay, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?" I turned around giving her my full attention.

"So, I like this girl. Well I been liked her for a good year now."

"Aw, that's so cute. How is everything going?"

"We're talking and everything been going good so far. She's been so open to tell me about herself and what she's been through in life. Yet, I'm not open enough for it like I'm not comfortable just yet. What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore?"

"Just tell her you aren't ready to talk about what you been through in life just yet. If she understands then she understands and if she doesn't drop her. You shouldn't be with someone who doesn't understand and wait till you're comfortable enough." I told her and she nodded. "I didn't know you liked girls."

"We been talking for a year now though. I been liked them, I never had a thing for boys. They are disgusting and I hate how they speak about females. They speak about us like objects and I just can't. I knew I like girls when I found myself getting arouse by one and I found them attractive, don't judge me."

"I'm not going to judge you for liking girls. If you like them then you like them. I support you 100% and if you need to talk to me about anything then you can."

"I know, you know I look at you like my older sister? We need to start going on girl dates, I'll love that."

"Okay, we can and we need to do that Weird Food Combo for my Youtube Channel. Do you have a couple things in mind?" I asked getting my phone out to go to my Notes so I could write them down. I would most likely have to go to the store to get the food.

"Peanut Butter and Pickles." She said and put her hands up in defense. "It's so good and my mom says I got it from her. When she was pregnant with me that's all she ate."

"Okay." I laughed putting that down in my notes. "You should try Noodles and Mustard, it's so good."

She made a face. "How is that good?"

"Laugh my ass off, you look like yo' brother. It just is like it adds seasoning."

"You know what I'm gone try it." She said and after that she kept telling me Weird Food Combos that we could try. I had enough that would make the video up to fifteen minutes which was good.

The subscribers I had would comment and tell me to make longer videos.

"'Bout damn time." Kova mumbled getting out the car to help Kaire with the bags.

"Girl if youn get yo' ass back in the car." Kaire made a face.

"Why?"

"Kova." He sucked his teeth. "When have I ever allowed you to help me with groceries? Even when momma use to call us to help her get the groceries, what I tell you?"

"To stay in the house and I could just put them up."

"Aight then, that shit don't change and stop opening your own doors. Hell is wrong with you?" He popped her.

"Okay, but you didn't have to hit me because if I hit you back it'd be a problem."

"It won't we just gone be fighting. Get in the car and stop being hardheaded with yo discombobulated ass wig."

She gasped. "It's discombobulated for real?"

"Yeah." He straight-faced her.

"Wow momma lied. She said it looked good."

"It looks fine." I told her.

"It do for real, but you sound like that kid on that Instagram video. He said 'graham crackers? no. it smells like ten cans of bounce that ass." He laughed.

"Bye I do not sound like that." She got in the car and he shut her door. "My wig discombobulated for real?"

"Kova, no."

"Tuh, I was about to say. I done watched videos after videos to get this shit right. I even practiced on my Uncle and everything. Would have practiced on Kaire, but he says it's gay."

I laughed. "I could definitely see him with a wig on."

"I told him that and he got mad."

He got in the car and Kova and I started laughing. He sucked his teeth and pulled off not paying attention to either of us. He put on one of PartyNextDoor Unreleased music— You Made It. I loved this song.

"You made it, girl you made it oh na na!" Kova sung loudly causing Kaire to suck his teeth once more.

"Girl you made it, look how you made, what you made it. Ballin' with yo' bitches now!" I sung loudly too. This was my songgggggg! His unreleased music hit.

15MINS LATER

"WHAT'S THIS?" I asked once he put a plate in front of me with a sharpie.

"I seen a couple of people doing it on Tiktok and I wanted to try it." He told me.

"I thought you didn't do social media."

"I don't, I don't be on Instagram or Tiktok." He waved her off giving her a sharpie as well. "Basically what we do is put down all your worries, then we are going to throw it on the ground. We gone leave it where it is and move on without looking back."

"I like this." I pouted.

"That's good, Kova you like the idea?"

"Yeah."

"Bet." He put on some relaxing music while we began writing down our worries. When I looked up Kaire and Kova already had a lot on their plates and I didn't read them because it was for them. I went back to writing what I needed to write.

We finished in about ten minutes and with that being said, we got up and went to the street where no car was.

"Remember what I said, we gone throw it on the ground and leave it where it's at. Ain't no looking back." He informed us.

"Okay."

"One."

"Two."

"Three." We all threw our plates stepping back so the glass won't hit any of us.

When it hit the ground I felt another weight being lifted off my shoulders. Everything went away, I felt so good. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Group hug!" Kova yelled wiping her tears as well. Kaire looked like he wanted to cry, but he didn't which made me kind of upset. He was playing that tough roll when in actuality he needed to stop.

We all went in for a group hug.

After being in a hug for atleast five minutes, we decided to go get on the swings and just talk. It seemed peaceful and I didn't mind neither did they.

a/n;

i loved this chapter! bout time cs i was starting to get bored of this book.

how do yall feel about kaire taking kova and true on a date? it was so cute and caring, all that.

w/c; 3017 words

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

118K 2.9K 104
COMPLETED MTL Author: White Deer Status: Completed ( 104 Chapters + 4 Extras ) Raw Link: https://www.gongzicp.com/novel-627302.html DESCRIPTION Endin...
533K 34.4K 41
After years of observation in the shadows, Judah, a notorious and well respected drug trafficker, becomes obsessed with a basketball lover, Kianna-af...
520K 26.3K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
30.1K 357 7
"I love you, but not tenjiku." -- " if you're the hero, then I'll be the sidekick, always." "I'm not weird, just a little out of the ordinary." "do...