My Creepypasta/Slenderverse H...

By srosen123

Please respect my opinions. Also, leave comments :) Sensitive topics will be freely described within. Read at... More

Author's Note
Theme songs
Real names
Nationalities
Identities
Mental conditions
Heights
Ages
Species
Religions
Alliances
Best friends
Parents
Ongoing relationships
Failed relationships
The next generation - pt. 1
The next generation - pt. 2
Love languages
Soldier, poet, or king?
Slenderman
Zalgo and the Under-Realm
Jeff the Killer
Ben Drowned
Ticci Toby
Sally Williams
Homicidal Liu
Sully
Luring Lyra
Vailly Evans
Eyeless Jack
Nathan the Nobody & Crystal the Hidden
Clockwork
Zero
X-Virus
Randy
Keith
Troy
Jane the Killer
Nina the Killer
Mary Vaughn
Alma Richardson
Tim/Masky
Brian/Hoodie
The Marble Hornets crew
Kate the Chaser
Rouge
Lost Silver
Chris the Revenant
Lazari, Stripes, Red Death, & Theo
Puppeteer
Bloody Painter
Judge Angel
Suicide Sadie
Sam, Lucille, Iris, & Milo
David Felton
Jason the Toymaker
Dollmaker & Svetlana
Nurse Ann
Killing Kate
Prowler
Laughing Jack, Isaac, Raven, & Sammy
S.O.S. (OC)
Odessa (OC)
Engine (OC)

Ella and Indigo (OCs)

127 3 2
By srosen123

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long - I missed you guys. Please forgive me lol ;-;

- They're twins, and they're both 28 years old. Indigo is eleven minutes older.

- They're both thin, but fit and strong, and they both have very pale skin.

- While Ella has milky brown hair styled in a curly bob, Indigo has black hair that they style in a pixie cut. They both have indigo eyes with bags under them, and Ella has a hooked nose. Ella looks more like their mom while Indigo looks more like their dad, despite the hair colors being switched.

- Ella is very smart and tactical, but she has a habit of jumping to conclusions and they get annoyed easily; they're also pretty serious. Indigo, on the other hand, while just as smart, is friendly, has a free spirit, and loves having fun. Indigo is also the more persuasive one, and they have a stronger sense of right and wrong than their sister. Ella also hates travelling outside of their comfort zone while Indigo likes trying new things.

- They both died at the age of 5, but Zalgo saw a possibility to resurrect them and make them proxies. Using sorcery, he resurrected both of them and rapidly aged their bodies so that they'd come back to life at the age of 20.

- Indigo was able to calm down from the shock soon enough, but Ella wasn't. She was put in a dungeon for six months straight, and the solitary confinement horribly impacted their mental health. Indigo was there to help her when they were finally let out.

- Neither of them had a choice but to become proxies. For training, they were both assigned Prowler as a mentor, and they eventually warmed up to him. When Indigo found out about Prowler's past, they grew cold towards him, but Ella chose to forgive him because he regretted his actions and, according to her, "the lord always forgives those who feel remorse."

- Before they died, they were raised Mormon by their parents. Ella was their mother's favorite, while Indigo was closer to their brother Keith. Ella practically worshipped Odessa.

- Ella was given a copy of the Bible for her 4th birthday. Odessa insisted that they could learn to read out of it.

- Due to having drowned in a frozen lake, they're both scared of deep water. Ella is also claustrophobic due to her six months being locked in the dungeons.

- The twins never blamed Keith for their accident. For a long time after they were resurrected, they just wanted to go home. Ella still wants to start over as a family.

- When they realized that they were both fruity, they both had internalized homophobia and transphobia. Indigo was able to overcome it and come out as non-binary, but it was far worse for Ella because she was more religious and she actively had a crush on Judge Angel. It took a lot of therapy from Indigo and the friends they had made.

- By the time the twins were 23, Ella was in a relationship with Judge Angel and they were both more or less thriving as assassins for Zalgo, even though they were both depressed and still wanted to be with their family.

- When they were first resurrected, the twins were still super close. But over the years, their bond started to dwindle and their relationship seemed to shift from siblings to business partners. This was due to the fact that Ella thought that if she worked hard enough, the two of them would be allowed to leave proxyhood and go home, while Indigo knew it was hopeless.

- Zalgo eventually gave them permission to go back home for a short visit, but the twins found the house empty and abandoned. All the furniture was covered, and most of the family's belongings had been given to Odessa's and Cameron's families. When Ella went to Keith's room, she found some of his old journals in his bedside table.

- After reading a couple entries in one of Keith's journals, Ella jumped to the conclusion that Keith was trapped in an abusive relationship with Randy, even though that was far from the truth. They told Indigo, and the two decided that they had to find their brother. Eventually, Ella's assumption became so strong that it developed into a legitimate delusion for her, which Zalgo only fueled.

- When the two finally found Keith, he and Randy had just gotten engaged and he was living on the run with him and Arielle. They tried to convince Keith to escape and go with them, but he was obviously confused by these two people claiming they were his dead siblings and saying that his fiance was abusive. He threatened them with his knife and yelled at them to go away, but when Indigo came back to try and convince him a second time, the two explained everything to each other and Indigo realized that Randy wasn't abusive in the slightest. Indigo tried to convince Ella, but Ella flatly refused to believe them due to her delusions.

- Apart from believing that Randy is abusive, Ella also believes that her parents did nothing wrong in raising Keith. They're convinced that Randy and their friends corrupted him. Because of this, they're still devoted to her mother.

- When Keith and Randy were about to exchange vows, he decided to invite both twins to the occasion. Indigo openly attended, but Ella refused. Still, she and Angel spied on them from the bushes (Angel went with Ella because Ella didn't want to do it alone).

- For a long time, Indigo and Keith kept trying to convince Ella that her delusions were wrong. Ella still didn't believe them, and, a week after Keith eloped with Randy, she tried to kill their brother-in-law by stabbing him in the abdomen. Flying into a rage, Keith chased Ella down, wrestled the knife out of their hands, and began to stab her, screaming at her and demanding to know how they could do something like that. They were both crying. Keith only left when Indigo told him to come back, and Angel found Ella bleeding out about an hour later. Ella was saved, but she was left with scars.

- After the incident, Keith and Indigo decided that they were done trying to reach Ella. They confronted her, and when Ella still insisted that they were wrong, they had had enough: Keith disowned her, and Indigo agreed with him. Ella was devastated.

- Before Ella tried to kill Randy, she and Indigo lived in the same house. But after Indigo and Keith disowned her, Indigo moved out.

- Ella and Indigo are still forced to work together as partners. They don't get along, even though Ella wants to. From the way Indigo sees it, Ella just keeps tearing the family apart despite trying to put it back together. Indigo feels bad for her, but they've given up on them at this point, even though they didn't want to pick sides.

- Indigo is very close with Arielle, who calls them "Nini." Ella doesn't know how to feel about her.

- They both dye their hair. Ella goes for natural colors, putting blonde highlights at the tips of their curls, while Indigo puts neon streaks in their pixie cut.

- They're polar opposite twins in almost every way. While Ella prefers softer and more put-together fashion, like light academia, Indigo prefers scene fashion. Ella also likes classical music while Indigo listens to artists like TX2 and Sophie Powers. While Ella hates asking for help, Indigo knows to take time for self-care every now and then, even though they find it hard.

- Ella has an office in her home. It looks like the office of a stereotypical police detective.

- Indigo is close with quite a few proxies, including Nina, Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, Angel, Sadie, Raven, and Shadow Walker. Ella, on the other hand, says that they "don't have time" for many friends. The only other proxy she hangs out with on a daily basis is Prowler, who still hasn't given up on her.

- When Ella found out Odessa had become a proxy for Slenderman, they started sneaking into the Over-Realm to bring her food and take care of her. She still refuses to believe that Odessa is a bad mother and defends her on most things. Because of Odessa, Ella's confidence has dwindled significantly and she's very dependant on her.

- Both of them resent Zalgo for resurrecting them, as they both wish he had left them to rest in peace. For both of them, this has manifested in occasional suicidal thoughts, but Ella's are much more frequent than Indigo's.

- Ella enjoys making pottery. Prowler also taught them how to make candles.

- Indigo uses reading glasses.

- From time to time, Indigo will play video games. Their favorite game is Danganronpa, and they also love The Last of Us.

- Indigo is often regarded as one of the most sane of Zalgo's proxies.

- Ella often suffers from night terrors. That, coupled with how dedicated she is to her job, means that they don't get a lot of sleep. She always has bags under their eyes.

- Indigo hates their job of killing people. When they can, they'll only kill bad people: their favorite targets are corrupt politicians. Ella, on the other hand, pretends not to care who she kills, but she does deep down.

- Ella's special interests are pottery, the show Supernatural, and her job. She's not very expressive, and they can be apathetic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.3K 13
Summer is coming to an end and Mabel and Dipper must leave for school. The twins don't want to leave. They've met so many great people! Mabel has her...
13.6K 551 10
➛ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 Lloyd Garmadon, the son of the infamous Lord Garmadon, bore the brunt of hatred within Nin...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
8.6K 231 12
C Tommy got traveled into a different university he doesn't know what to do what will he do no family or friends he alone