Fix Me | Scarecrow x Reader

By ShesAllIWant

Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and... More

Welcome
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9

1.9

523 12 27
By ShesAllIWant

I woke up quickly to my alarm going off.

"Fuck this." I groaned as I sat up and turned it off. I quickly got up and walked to my dresser and got dressed before going to make breakfast.

I made scrambled eggs and toast, ate it, and then put leftover pasta from last night into a container for work. I quickly grabbed my purse and made my way out locking the door.

-

Normal work. Paperwork all day. Being looked down upon by my co-workers for being a woman. The usual.

I said goodbye to Mr Fox before making my way to the Asylum. I got in my car and started the journey.

I checked in at the gates. Checked in at the doors and got in. Dr Crane waited for me by the reception.

"Come with me Miss Laurier." Dr Crane said, leading me to his office. He opened the door for me before closing it behind us and locking it. "Safety precaution."

"I understand." I nodded, taking a seat. "Thank you, so much Dr Crane."

"I care very much about my clients." He said walking to his desk. "Oh here is your key." He passed it to me so I put it in my pocket. "So you were bullied as a child?"

"Yes, it got so bad I was hospitalized because they knocked me out."

"And how did that make you feel? How did the dream make you feel?"

"Hopeless, trapped, like I had to die. I felt guilty, for not standing up for myself."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know, I just," I said stuttering as my eyes started to let my tears I was holding out.

"How about whenever you feel fear try and morph it. Make it into other things, embrace the fear and weaponize it."

"How would I do that?"

"You'll figure it out. I do have a book, if you'd like to read it. My father wrote it and I copied it a few times and changed some." Dr Crane said passing me a small book.

We talked for a bit more before the appointment ended and I got in my car and left. I drove to a take out place and bought some pizza before driving home.

There was a new car in the parking lot but maybe it was just someone's friend. I unlocked the door and locked it behind me once I got home.

I started eating my pizza. Once I finished I put on the TV. A movie was playing so I quickly turned it on. The lights in my apartment then went off and I went to the switch to turn it back on since it was dark out and I could barely see.

Suddenly smoke clouded the room and I inhaled it coughing. Suddenly I was hallucinating seeing fears from my past. I stood there frozen in fear before backing up and falling on the couch.

"What's the matter?" A distorted voice said, coming towards me.

'Whenever you feel fear try and morph it' echoed in my head.

Okay, morph it

I started to push the fear away and make it initiate a different emotion. The only other one that brought me this much adrenaline was pleasure.

"You're so pretty when you're scared."

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, at the figure as he tilted his head.

I started to work more on morphing it and it soon worked as I felt wetness. My heart started beating more and I adjusted myself on the couch.

"I don't wanna leave you." He said, grabbing my face, the touch made me moan out. He then pulled a needle from his pocket and injected it into my arm.

I Suddenly felt super sleepy and feel asleep.

-

I woke up with a headache on my couch. It was now 10 pm. I know that, that wasn't a dream. Even my pizza is still out so sadly I will have to throw it out since it's old.

I already bugged Dr Crane last night, and I feel bad about it so I'll call Bruce. It only took two rings before picking up.

"Hello?" Bruce said, at the first but of hello it was deep but he quickly switched it.

"Bruce, I understand if you're busy but I think I was attacked by Scarecrow. I got home two hours ago with food, I started watching the TV afterwards and the lights turned off then gas was in the air and,"

"I'll be right there. Give me twenty minutes, don't answer the door for anyone unless it's me." He said as a water spashing sound was made like driving through a waterfall.

"Okay, see you soon."

"You too."

-

A knock came to my door, it was Bruce so I quickly let him in. I've been crying for the past 20 minutes so my face was all red and puffy.

"Hey, you alright? Tell me what happened after he gassed you." Bruce said shutting the door, locking all locks then bringing me over to my couch.

"I froze in fear, I started walking backwards and fell on the couch. He came over and started talking to me, asking what's wrong, saying that I'm pretty when I'm scared. I remembered that earlier today Dr Crane told me to try and control and change my fear so I tried turning my fear into another high adrenaline emotion. He then injected me with the antidote and I fell asleep." I said wiping my eyes, "I'm so scared, Bruce."

Bruce pulled me close so I was against his chest. "It'll be alright, I'll protect you."

"Can you stay the night?"

"Yeah, I'll just be in the guest room."

"No." I said grabbing his hand. "Stay in my bed, I'll feel safer."

-

Dr Crane POV

"Why hasn't she called yet!" I shouted at the two villians. "God if Scarecrow didn't come out I'd be fine but no, he just has to come and fuck it all up."

"Calm down Johnny, she'll be all over you again soon."

"Shut it clown."

"She could also still be out." Ed suggested.

I was about to respond but then I felt my consciousness switching and being pushed backwards.

"I only gave her a two hour dosage of the antidote. She's awake." Scarecrow spoke.

"Hey crow!" The Joker laughed.

"How did she respond to the toxin?" Ed asked.

"She was paralyzed for a few seconds before falling on the couch, she ended up being able to switch her fear to pleasure. God she was so hot scared, so fragile and helpless." Scarecrow said, looking back.

"You didn't do anything with her, right?"

"I'm no monster, and I don't need a woman unconscious to get her into bed. Plus Johnny would've stopped me anyways."

"HA! I can just imagine Crow railing someone. 'How do you like that? God you're so pretty scared. Johnny is gonna be so Jealous of us.'" The Joker cackled before being slapped by Crow.

"Shut up, clown." Scarecrow said reaching for his briefcase.

"How about Johnny comes out and leads us back to our cells? Hm?" Edward offered grabbing Scarecrow, trying to stop him from gassing the Joker.

Scarecrow calmed down and walked them back to the cells.

-

Bruce Pov:

"Alfred, I'm brining Y/n over in the morning, I'm gonna get a blood sample, it seems her psychiatrist, Dr Crane is Scarecrow. I think it'll be best if I have her move in with us." I said while running my fingers through Y/n's hair as she slept.

"Why isn't she here now?"

"He gave her an antidote. I have no clue how long it takes for the antidote to counter the toxin."

"Okay, be safe master Bruce." Alfred said before I hung up. I put my phone down and fell back asleep.

-

"Bruce?" A voice woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Y/n looking at me with tears running down her face.

"What happened?" I asked quickly reaching for her.

"I had a bad dream. They won't stop. I've woken up ten times last night." She said crying so I quickly held her cheek.

"How about we go to the Manor? I'll keep you safe. Alfred is making food right now, I'll take a blood sample and send it to fox."

"Okay." She said nodding.

We quickly got up and got dressed in separate rooms. We took my car. We had breakfast and afterwards I quickly took a blood sample.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 625 31
In the two years following the gruesome attacks of the Riddler, Detective Jessica Kent's life was just beginning to get more difficult. Despite her o...
18.5K 704 15
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿-𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆...
162K 7.4K 78
You are consumed by your fear. Which is why you have the greatest potential. Jonathan Crane has long been immune to fear. Until he becomes afraid to...
38 0 12
A young woman living a new life in Gotham ends up meeting a man who has nearly everything he wanted in life growing up. What will happen to the both...