Lee Tennyson

Autorstwa Vika111002

Jordan was the popular fashion designer in the country. He was not new to struggles, however his life turns u... Więcej

Welcome to hell
Man with no mercy
My Fiance
The suicide
Dad's dead
The stake's empire demolished
The truth about Jasmine
Cole's a suspect?
Lee's Jealous
Who's J.S?
The beginning
Feel something for someone else
This love is impossible
But do I care?
Because it's you
The punishment
The letter
Dumb Jordan
Jasmine's alive?
Life sucks without you
I don't love him
It's wrong but never felt so right
He likes me too
The crazy mafia was in love
Kidnapper-hostage relationship
Lee is a bad influence
Hating him for now
The cemetery
If only I died
Unrequited love
CoLee
Revenge
He likes me more than I thought he does
The sex
His home
The kidnap
Losing my mankind
Regretting it all
Mafias have feelings too
Trees in autumn
P.S. I love you!!
J.S.
Far beyond death
I came back mocking the devils
Jasmine or Jordan?
If forever has a name
Daddy
The imp who lives in my heart
Lee belongs to Jordan
Meeting my ex after ages
Past needs to stay in the past
I never stopped loving you
The love Daniel gave you
Abnormal is the new normal
Who betrayed whom?
Our love isn't that weak
Till death do us part
I saw the end
The light is gone

Another betrayal

38 0 0
Autorstwa Vika111002

Lee-

"Well, at least you know who I am, give us all your drug dealers, your business, your mansion and the current contract you signed with the Indian's, I'll set your wife free. Sounds simple, right?" He said and laughed at me.

I had so many responsibilities on my head and I can't just abandon my people leaving them homeless who actually serve me with all their honesty nor can I leave Jordan, so what am I supposed to do?

"Where is Jordan?" I yelled thinking about him, I just wanted to talk and know if he's alright or not.

I can't live without my clan nor without Jordan, this bastard wanted to have everything my father and I built with sweat and blood but I was ready to gladly hand it over to him. I can start again; I can look out for people who are loyal to me and can always have Jordan's back.

"Say yes and you get to talk to your wifey" he said in a calm voice and I knew what I wanted.

"Yes, I agree to all your terms, just let me talk to him." I could give my whole life to this bastard if Jordan's life is at stake. I heard him mocking me, but for now Jordan was all I ever wanted.

"Ha-ha-ha, okay then." he said and I heard a few footsteps, he was walking towards my Jordan, I don't know in what condition he was, was he hurt? I was so scared not being able to see him and started panting in fear until I heard Jordan's voice.

"Lee? Don't you dare listen to this bastard." He said and I sighed in relief, his voice seemed fine and I was glad after hearing my name from his mouth.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, don't you worry Jordan" I said keeping my hands on my chest to calm the breathing and the rush of emotions inside me.

"Lee, I'm fine but they shot Damond, we need to take him to the hospital" he said and tears rolled down from my eyes.

How can this pathetic human being still think about someone else's pain when he himself is in such a big danger? I couldn't stop my eyes from watering as the words escaped from his mouth. I knew why I was attracted towards him, why my heart wanted shelter in his arms even though everything around us was chaotic.

He was different from everyone I lived with, no one knew kindness among us bunch of mafias, it was him who put life into me making me immune to all the atrocities around me.

"Lee? I'm fine but don't lose yourself, it's yours and you don't have to give anything to this bastard---- ............................. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" he said still thinking about me but stopped suddenly.

His voice wasn't heard anymore and I heard a sound of him yelling abruptly. I knew Mark was hurting my Jordan and I grunted in pain and helplessness not being able to do anything.

"Jordan? Jordan? Fuck you bastard, don't touch him, I'll carve your skin out--------" I kept on yelling at Mark but the call got disconnected.

"Hello, Jordan? Jordan? Hell---" I was so devastated as he might be in pain right now and here, I am sitting like a jerk crying on my fate. There was no response and I started banging my hand on the steering wheel until my knuckles bleed making me forget other pain inside my heart.

"Sir, we've found blood." My underlings had arrived and probably searched everything around in order to find something. One of the men said and I looked at him stopping the continuous banging.

"What? Where?" I said and immediately got off from the car running in the direction he pointed his finger at.

"Take his car at home" I said yelling while running off to another direction and a few men followed me.

On arriving at the scene, I saw blood covering all the streets and my people were examining everything by calling few researchers while I gulped in fear as it ought not be of Jordan, I looked around to find something that can help me track him.

"Search all the condos and pent houses of the Stakes, all the dungeons across the city." I said calling Cole near me and thought that if he's keeping someone captive, he might've taken them to his dungeon and I can find some lead.

"Sir, the blood samples don't match. The blood is of more than six people." I turned looking at the scientist and sighed in relief once again.

I walked around and saw footsteps that got imprinted on the street because of blood and followed the trail, I recalled Damond was hurt and his blood can help me reach Jordan. I followed the footsteps that turned into prints like someone was dragging them and I got to know that this is from where they got abducted.

"Shawn?" I yelled his name and he came running in my direction.

"What do you understand by this?" I asked showing him the trails of blood and he examined everything painstakingly. Shawn had the experience and I wanted to be sure if what I'm thinking is right or not, he kept on starting at the prints understanding the situation and finally spoke.

"They ran in order to escape, someone got hurt and started bleeding, they found shelter here as you can see the blood here is more like a bloodbath and killed or probably wounded all the men following Mr. Jordan, someone attacked them from behind dragging them towards the car and the trails end after they got inside the car" Shawn said explaining everything in detail while taking necessary pause and I found his explanation sensible.

"And the car went into this direction, as these marks are starting from south and ending towards north." I said pointing my fingers on the trails and he nodded in acceptance.

"Yes, sir" he said and I kept my hands on the waist sighing as I can now find Jordan sooner than expected.

"Find the condos and dungeons of the stakes that leads through this way" I once again called Cole pointing out my finger towards north and he quickly followed by taking his tablet out.

"We have three dungeons and one condo, sir" he said and I smiled while taking the tablet from his hands and ran towards my car.

"You know what to do, Cole. I'm going towards the second one." I said indicating him to send people to the rest of the places in order to check so that we can find him hurriedly.

"Mr. Lee, I'm afraid I can't let you go alone" he said and my steps halted. I shouldn't go alone into the devil's den but Mark wanted me and I can't let anyone else die for me or put Jordan's life in danger.

I smiled at Cole and rushed towards my car driving off to find Jordan who's been held captive because of me. I saw four to five cars following me and I got the signal that Cole's on it. We'll find Jordan in no time and even if I have to lose everything, I'm okay with that.

I just don't get it though, who was spying and how the fuck did we get entangled in this bastard's plan. I should've seen it coming, the Stakes were silent for a long time while I was busy collecting the broken pieces and the Stakes took it as an opportunity to attack us.

All of us scattered in no time going towards their destined location and I saw Cole's car still behind me. I was alone and he had armed men with him, I wasn't sure though that I'll find Mark where I was going but still could try until I have no hope left.

"You won't find him anytime soon, just meet me at our penthouse on street B-32 at 2 am and handover all the necessary documents." I received a call once again on Damond's phone and I picked it up in panic.

It was Mark, the psycho was crazy for my money and I've never seen such a pathetic and greedy human. My blood was boiling as he stated all his terms and I knew it was another few cheap tricks of that bastard to lure me into his trap and I sighed in order to calm myself down and not ruin everything that might harm Jordan in any way because of my anger.

"Cole will hand you over the documents when you'll hand Jordan over to me" I said knowing in no world he would come to terms with me but I wanted Jordan to reach home safely and then I can end this bastard's life.

"Ha-ha, and who am I? A fool? First turnover all your assets and then you'll get to see Jordan" he said ridiculing me.

"Okay, bring Jordan in front of me and sign the deal with Cole, once it's done release Jordan to me" I said although I was in no position to bargain but I knew he was greedy and would easily accept it when it comes to money.

He knew Jordan was important to me that's why he could put such a big ransom in front of me in exchange for Jordan's freedom.

"Okay, send Cole to our penthouse and you'll see Jordan near The Brooklyn bridge." He said and disconnected the call. I looked at the clock and it was 12 and we had two hours to find Jordan.

If somehow, we aren't able to find him, we can still save him once I get to see him at the bridge but finding him before-hand would be beneficial as I can trick Mark easily and end the filthy monster's life.

"Cole, reach at the Stakes penthouse at 2 after looking for Jordan with all my documents that I told you to bring" I said calling Cole instantly.

"But sir, are you seriously going to hand him your assets?" he asked and I stopped my car while thinking everything thoroughly. Jordan's important and so are my subordinates but his life is a stake and I can't take any risks with it.

"We should quietly accept his demands" I said while looking through the rear-view mirror and drove off again after sending the message to Cole and disconnected the call.

We reached at one of the dungeons and I barged in, everything was empty as expected but also, there was no sign on any supplies too. The Stakes were really in a terrible state and no wonder they needed my property to survive. I could see where the helplessness is coming from, the bastard can't work and has failed his business.

I received calls from everyone and unfortunately no one found any trail of Jordan, we drove back to meet at one place to discuss everything. I can't just converse things around everyone as there's definitely someone passing on the information to the stakes.

Shawn and Cole were the only two men I trusted, so I decided to create groups of two and give different-different strategies to those groups, that one plan that reaches to the Stakes would be the spy leaking our everyday statistics.

Shawn and Cole understood the task and got started right away, I received another call from my underlings who went in search of Jordan and they found a trail.

I quietly drove off without telling anyone so that the Stake's doesn't get alarmed and I can help Jordan escape instantly without much of a stress.

I drove off and could see the pain in my heart fading as I was about to see Jordan. I didn't care about the speed and arrived at the location. My happiness was on the ninth cloud to see Jordan and I entered inside.

My men were standing while waiting for me and I saw Jordan tied in chains. My eyes started shining as I saw him, he was bleeding but still manage to call my name out sending me in heaven directly and I strolled towards him.

"Why the fuck didn't you untie--------" I said to my subordinates while walking past them who were standing there like statues and felt as if someone hit me with something hard.

My eyes were fixed at Jordan's face who was yelling not to enter and I dropped on the floor feeling my legs getting numb as my brain got heavy.

"No! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, L----- Leee" I could hear Jordan yelling and I dragged my body in order to go near him.

I got tricked by my own men as they lured me in using Jordan, but the only person I could see was Jordan in front of me crying with huge droplets falling from his eyes and meeting the land.

It got hard for me to move my body and I used all the strength I had in order to reach nearer to Jordan; I felt the skin of my stomach peeling off as I dragged my body digging my nails inside the ground and Jordan started resisting his chains.

His voice started to faint as I could feel my eyes getting heavier every second but my hands never stopped, I kept on dragging my wounded body towards him while he was all the way crying horribly watching me struggle. The blood from my back started flowing but I managed to touch Jordan's leg and reached up to his face.

I grew nearer giving him a huge smile and placed a kiss on his forehead assuring him that everything's fine until a bullet hit me and got buried inside my skin. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54.6K 1.9K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
67.9K 1.9K 45
Leo is a good and sweet guy. He is innocent, and very humble. He is everything, how a nice person should be defined. The sweetest of them all. He wor...
14.7K 802 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
27.6K 866 104
Ibrahim Rahman, a notorious mafia boss in the hearts of Kuala Lumpur. In the underground world, his influence extended into the darkest corners of th...