Lee Tennyson

By Vika111002

Jordan was the popular fashion designer in the country. He was not new to struggles, however his life turns u... More

Welcome to hell
Man with no mercy
My Fiance
The suicide
Dad's dead
The stake's empire demolished
The truth about Jasmine
Cole's a suspect?
Lee's Jealous
Who's J.S?
The beginning
Feel something for someone else
This love is impossible
But do I care?
Because it's you
The punishment
The letter
Dumb Jordan
Jasmine's alive?
Life sucks without you
I don't love him
He likes me too
The crazy mafia was in love
Kidnapper-hostage relationship
Lee is a bad influence
Hating him for now
The cemetery
If only I died
Unrequited love
CoLee
Revenge
He likes me more than I thought he does
The sex
His home
The kidnap
Losing my mankind
Another betrayal
Regretting it all
Mafias have feelings too
Trees in autumn
P.S. I love you!!
J.S.
Far beyond death
I came back mocking the devils
Jasmine or Jordan?
If forever has a name
Daddy
The imp who lives in my heart
Lee belongs to Jordan
Meeting my ex after ages
Past needs to stay in the past
I never stopped loving you
The love Daniel gave you
Abnormal is the new normal
Who betrayed whom?
Our love isn't that weak
Till death do us part
I saw the end
The light is gone

It's wrong but never felt so right

59 0 0
By Vika111002

Jordan-

I took my time and tied the towel on my torso and opened the door. My eyes went wide as I saw him standing right in front of me. He folded his arms and acted strange and I took two steps back in panic.

Lee was standing in front of me and I felt exposed, I wanted to cover myself as quickly as possible because things were starting to get bizarre. I asked for some clothes and thankfully he didn't tease me because I only felt tingling sensations all over my body as his eyes checked me out.

He didn't object and behaved like a gentleman until he saw me in his clothes, I knew the sexual tension was building between us and we could barely contain ourselves. If something happens today, it will be difficult for me to move on once I get the shit out of here.

I should definitely step backwards and not wait for things to go out of control, I can't let anything happen or else I would be the only one suffering. He won't even shed a single drop of tear if I'm gone and I would cry my heart out.

Things got bizarre when he closed my buttons and I could feel his hand touching my bare chest. I gulped in fear and the growing tension between us gave me chills, I got goosebumps all over just from his mere touch. Things didn't seem to make sense anymore and I wanted him to do whatever he could, even though I would be just another guy he had sex with.

He pushed me towards the wall and I still gave it a thought if that's what I want, I knew I didn't want him to stop but knew that this didn't mean anything to him. Fuck the heart break, I don't think I can take it anymore.

I started kissing him back without any sing of objection on my face, I might never get this chance again nor I could see him craving for me like this ever. At least I will have these moments to cherish even if he somehow forgets about me, I would be the one holding onto it.

I've fallen for the mafia who held me captive, my heart couldn't speak the same language my mind did and I could do nothing about it as I myself chose to shut the doors of my mind down. I was with him and it never felt so right despite of it being truly wrong.

I gave in without a thought and fell into the rhythm of our lips, his hands were on my body and his touch felt heavenly. Maybe, I'm just another body for him while I was taking deep meaning into it, knowing this guy doesn't feel anything.

My eyes could only see his lips and I would shiver every time he kissed my neck, he picked me up in his arms and threw me on the bed while our surrounding was a complete mess. Adrenaline rushed into my body and I didn't bother opening the buttons and torn his shirt apart in no time.

The reaction on his face was remarkable but I didn't seem to care about what he was thinking, he probably felt bad about the shirt, I mean I could make another one. What's the big deal? He held my neck and sucked it hard while I couldn't do anything but moan every time his lips touched my neck.

I could feel my neck getting red and was embarrassed by every moan I made, I didn't know how I'm going to face him the next morning, but was really into it that all the thoughts washed away in no time. All I could see was Lee on top of me and his eyes craved for me.

My brain was filled with his thoughts and he grabbed my neck in order to kiss me, he has always been dominative but this was the first time I was enjoying his true nature. He tore my shirt apart in no time and I saw the hungry young man right before me.

It was going to happen and there's no going back after this, maybe we are not meant to be with each other, maybe things are going to change after this, maybe I would regret it later on but I was sure I wanted it right now.

I didn't care about the world, why I was here, how he tortured me or how I was framed for a murder I didn't commit, all I cared about was his body on mine and how our heart was beating together. I didn't want anything, not being sure of his feelings but knew what I wanted I kissed him back without a doubt and it felt heaven.

Despite the shitty things he talks he lips tasted saccharine; I was afraid I would get use to this taste and would crave for it so, I moved away breaking the kiss. He didn't care much and pulled me back into his arms, his embrace wasn't something I was aware of.

Not like the first time or the second time, this was different and new for me. I buried my face in his chest and felt the warmth I never experienced before. I was the one who got out from a shower but clearly, his scent was way better than mine.

He kissed me on my head and I smiled, he knows how to flaunt his charms and I was easily getting swayed, I couldn't even blame him for seducing me when he actually never did, I was the one who waited near the window just to see a glimpse of him. I was the one who wanted to see how he's doing while he locked himself in this room.

I, who never knew this world existed was now becoming a part of it and I wanted to hold onto that part forever, I was expecting too much and this is why I wanted to stay away from this guy. But now that I was in his arms, I don't think I can stay away.

He pulled me closer and looked in my eyes, I saw light in his eyes but still couldn't make out if this was just a fling for him or something else much more important than that, it was such a long journey which will end soon and I will be leaving with these bunch of memories and nothing more.

He gave me a final kiss and stood on the foot of the bed, I was dying in lust as his hands starting opening the chain of his pants, I wanted this to happen and couldn't wait anymore. I looked around running out of patience and my eyes went into deep shock.

A man was standing with a gun in his hands and I knew something was off, I switched our positions and stood like a wall in front of Lee, I knew this guy was going to shoot and I felt enormous pain behind my back.

I took the bullet instead of Lee without even realizing it, it was my instincts to save him and my body moved rapidly in order to replace our places, Lee was shocked and shouted my name in anger. I knew that at least I meant something to him even if it's not a priority I was still there, somewhere in his list.

I wanted to live after seeing him crying for me, if I die today, I'm going to regret the decision of not kissing him earlier, I would regret fighting with myself and trying to run while the guy I wanted was right before me. I would regret delaying that hug, I would regret not realizing my feelings for him early. But I wouldn't regret taking a bullet for him.

Perhaps, he wasn't playing and felt something. This gave me enough reason to smile and close my eyes. I wanted to say, I love you but didn't have the strength to speak. Everything got blurred and I could only hear his muffled voice while I was in his arms. I closed my eyes in pure happiness, the guy I loved was alive and was worried for me.

[I saw a girl running in my direction, shrouded in blood and I somehow knew someone was going to shoot her. I quickly ran towards her and helped her get away from the place. We drove off and I was finally able to save her, she was smiling and thanking me and I dropped her at the Tennyson's mansion.

"Thank you, Mr?" she said.

"Jordan, Jordan Halt" I replied and she smiled.

"I'm Jasmine, fiancé of the man walking, here." She said and I looked in that direction, I saw five men walking towards my car. Four of them were armed while the one in the center was walking with hands in his pockets.

His eyes never left mine as if I were his fiancé and he wouldn't look at anyone but me, I smiled out of generosity and wanted to go away from this place.

"You saved my fiancé's life, the least we can do is treat you with something." He said and I felt my heartbeat pacing.

He had such a dominating voice that anyone can get swayed effortlessly, I wanted to say no but the creepy fiancé held my hand and I had no other option than to walk with those mafia's.

I walked and felt so uncomfortable around these armed men, Lee signaled them and they scattered around, I let out a sigh in relief and was shocked on Lee's awareness. He seemed worried for his guests. We walked inside and entered into a never-ending journey. The hall was so long that I was tired and was only half way through.

"Are you guys punishing me? Your usual training would be walking in this zone, right?" I asked keeping my hands on my waist.

Both of them laughed at me while I crying out of tiredness, Lee grinned in my direction and held my hand, both of us starting running and got into some other dimension. I was panting severely as I got really tired by this long walk I never had before.

"We need to hide." He said and gripped my hand firmly.

"Why? I don't know about you but why me?" I said and he placed his finger on my lips.

We saw a girl running towards us with a weapon in her hand, she was aiming at us recklessly and I panicked. I didn't know why I was here or why I was letting him hold my hand, this is what I get after saving one's life?

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." We dodged the bullets as Lee guided me and never left my hand. I felt safe around him and he tripped, both of us fell on the floor and were finally about to see that person.

She walked closer and I realized it was his fiancé, why was she trying to kill his other half? I couldn't feel anymore helpless and regretted that I saved her in the woods. I should've just let her die and things wouldn't be like this. I wish I ran from that place and never looked back. Honesty doesn't get you anywhere.

She strolled towards us and Lee stood up in no time, he fought and snatched the bullet from her hands, he didn't take a second to shoot her and she fell on the floor. Lee saved me or else I would've been a dead meet.

The sound of fire made my body shiver and I fell oblivious, I could feel Lee picking me up in his arms and calling my name out.]

I opened my eyes and saw Lee in tears, he was shouting my name horribly and I realized everything was dream, I was happy seeing him so worried for me and a smile passed form my mouth.

"Lee?" I said and he looked in my direction.

"I had a dream, it was—" I started speaking but he interrupted.

"Shhh! Save it, tell me in person once you're perfectly well." He said and I again closed my eyes.

Hearing his voice was good but the dream I saw seemed weird. If I could save Jasmine that night, things wouldn't be much different as I would've met Lee and fallen for him, even if things happened otherwise.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
4.6K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
14.6K 802 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
7.2M 179K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...