Lee Tennyson

Від Vika111002

Jordan was the popular fashion designer in the country. He was not new to struggles, however his life turns u... Більше

Welcome to hell
Man with no mercy
My Fiance
The suicide
Dad's dead
The stake's empire demolished
The truth about Jasmine
Cole's a suspect?
Lee's Jealous
Who's J.S?
The beginning
Feel something for someone else
This love is impossible
But do I care?
Because it's you
The letter
Dumb Jordan
Jasmine's alive?
Life sucks without you
I don't love him
It's wrong but never felt so right
He likes me too
The crazy mafia was in love
Kidnapper-hostage relationship
Lee is a bad influence
Hating him for now
The cemetery
If only I died
Unrequited love
CoLee
Revenge
He likes me more than I thought he does
The sex
His home
The kidnap
Losing my mankind
Another betrayal
Regretting it all
Mafias have feelings too
Trees in autumn
P.S. I love you!!
J.S.
Far beyond death
I came back mocking the devils
Jasmine or Jordan?
If forever has a name
Daddy
The imp who lives in my heart
Lee belongs to Jordan
Meeting my ex after ages
Past needs to stay in the past
I never stopped loving you
The love Daniel gave you
Abnormal is the new normal
Who betrayed whom?
Our love isn't that weak
Till death do us part
I saw the end
The light is gone

The punishment

91 3 0
Від Vika111002

Lee-

"Isn't it time to talk to Cole? He is the head bodyguard, at least give him a chance to explain things." Shawn ran in my direction; I knew its high time and I should now finally face him.

"What do you think, Shawn?" I asked as I should at the minimum ask for his point of view because I didn't want to take any bad decisions as at the end of the day Cole was like a brother to me.

"Me? .... Uh! Cole, ahm... has always proven himself worthy of your trust and what he did was inevitable as, you don't like being betrayed and would take actions against Jasmine, sir." He said and nodded in respect.

"But, does this give him the right to act on my behalf? Don't I get the slightest amount of opportunity to ask Jasmine? Done I have the right to do so?" I said folding my hands and trying to put my calm.

"Sir, I think you are right, but Cole isn't wrong either." He said puzzling me even more than I already was.

"So, Cole is right?" I asked without showing any expressions on my face.

"No, that's not what I was saying.... It's just that he's not completely wr-" he didn't even get to complete his sentence as I interrupted.

"You know what? You're not helping. Probably your hair turned white without much of a struggle." I said getting very irritated as he muddled me and I found him tattling shit.

"Sir, Cole killing her was the right decision but without your approval was wrong." He finally spoke something which didn't hurt that bad.

"Oh! Your brain cells are working now?" I said mocking him and he peered down on the floor.

"Sir, I might be crossing the boundaries but please, talk to him before..." he said and stopped not finding the right word.

"Killing him? Hmm... probably!" I said and walked away.

Shawn was in favor of Cole, dad supported him too. Jordan wasn't saying much although he was held captive here because of Cole, so whom do I listen to? Why do I have to think what they want? My word would be the decree, right? But it's Cole, he is my brother and murdering my brother would be too much.

Another thing I never focused on, was him falling for me. Cole was in love with me since.... I don't know and I never knew anything about it. I didn't have the foggiest idea of the man whom I thought was my brother had feelings for me.

I ran upstairs not minding the lift as usual and stood in front of the room he was in, as I entered, Cole was sitting on the chair, his hands weren't tied nor was he beaten to death. Everything appeared to be comfortable for him, but his face has lost the light. The honesty he always had, which made me believe in him was gone.

"It's comfortable, isn't it?" I said strolling towards him.

"So? You finally chose to talk?" he said gazing down on the floor.

"Well, okay! Jasmine was a traitor. Her death was foreseeable, but why didn't you tell me first?" I said because I probably made a fool out of myself not knowing the true intentions behind her good deed.

"You would've trusted me?" he said leaving me speechless.

"You think I never trusted you? You were my head bodyguard; dad shared those blackmailing details with you, not me." I said in disappointment.

"I wanted to fucking kill myself when you suspected me for father's death, so don't talk about trust when you know nothing." He yelled in anger.

"But in the end, you stabbed me in the back, didn't you?" I screamed grabbing his neck, he didn't react to it and chose to sit quiet.

"Oh! You wanted to see the Tennyson's empire demolish?" he said and glared in my eyes.

"You killing her was not wrong, I was not in know and you framed Jordan for that, don't you think it's wrong and gives me enough reason to end you?" I spoke and stepped back.

"Jordan is the problem, right? You've fallen for him, yet you can't accept it. And now, you feel bad for him but can't let him go either." He was trying to get on my nerves and accomplished to do so.

I felt anger rushing in my veins as I didn't have anything to put on my defense and was out of words as everything, he said seemed to be true but gave me a hard time accepting it.

"You want me to kill you, don't you? Because you know, it's never gonna be you, I won't love you back ever." I wanted to see his blood boil and he went crazy as expected.

"So, it's the designer? Of course." He stood up and ran towards me and I walked backwards until my back hit a wall.

"Ahh!" I yelled in pain, as the wounds were fresh and I felt blood trickling from my body.

"What?" his eyes were filled with anger as he pushed me towards the wall but became motionless as he heard my cry.

"Nothing, you will have to work under Shawn, he will be the head bodyguard now and I, Lee Tennyson; punishes you to clean all eight floors on daily basis without leaving any dust." The words came out of my mouth unknowingly and I felt really embarrassed as this castigation was ridiculous.

"Huh! Eight floors? Cleaning?" he moved back, keeping his hands on his head and scratching it horribly and turned around away from me.

"Also, there are two people, you must avoid, Jordan and I." I said also considering the fact that he might hurt him too.

"For how long? If I may ask." He said turning again in my direction.

"It's not a game." I said and walked away.

As I left the room, Shawn was eavesdropping on us and probably heard everything, I couldn't be ashamed anymore and avoided his eyes.

"I--------" Shawn tried to speak but I interfered.

"Om bhur bhuva swaha-" I repeated what Jordan said while sitting on my bed after ruining my room.

"This------" he spoke again, but I knew what he wanted to say. He would make fun of me and I was already embarrassed.

"Jebal, jeoluel guhaejuseyo." I spoke Korean, [please, save me] and tried to walk away from him.

"Your father would be proud of you, Sir." He said without letting me interrupt and I smiled as dad wouldn't want me to kill Cole.

"I would announce the punishment on the board, sir. Also, please take care of your wounds." he said again and I walked away.

What kind of punishment was this? This is how the mafia penalizes a criminal. I roamed around and put my hand on my back, my hands were in blood and I rushed towards my room. Jordan was sitting on the bed, frowning. I looked around and everything was back to its normal place, my wardrobe was clean as new and my room was tidy.

"Cole started already?" I said mocking Cole, but realized Jordan doesn't have any idea what I was talking about.

He didn't reply nor looked in my direction, he was making faces like an angry wife, cute. I tried to remove my shirt and grunted in pain as my white shirt was shrouded with blood. It got really difficult for me to remove and I saw Jordan walking in my direction.

"God, knows what you've done now? Can't you sit idle like a good boy until you heal?" He said in frustration and removed my shirt slowly minding my injuries.

"Huh! Hawwww!" he certainly was behaving like an angry wife.

"I designed this shirt when it was my 20th birthday." He said holding my shirt in his hands and had huge smile on his face remembering his past, it was habitual that I wore the clothes he designed, and jam-packed my wardrobe with his brand, 'L'humanit'e'.

"Yeah? I love this one a lot." I said trying to impress him, not knowing why I wanted to do so.

"That day, a boy proposed to me and I chose to design a shirt for him." He said and I was in deep shock, I coughed harder as if something got in my throat.

"Ugh! I hate it, you can keep this one. What boy by the way?" I felt anger like sensation in my body, maybe it was the pain behind my back but I clenched my fist in anger trying to suppress my fury.

"My, first boyfriend Daniel. You know----" he said and I interrupted.

"No! I don't know, nor do I want to know. Keep it to yourself, I'm not interested in your love life, life whatsoever." I said in frustration, how could he talk about his ex?

"What? I was just trying to share a memory." He said and kept his hands on my waist.

"Don't, just don't." I said in anger.

"This is important" he said and started removing the bandages.

"No, it's not." I spoke again fixing my throat.

"You would bleed otherwise, let me do it." He said and I let out a sigh, he was talking about my injuries. Of course, why the details of his ex would be important for me.

"Oh! This." I said grabbing his hands and moved towards the bed.

It was really difficult for me to stand while my injuries were agonizing, so I chose to let him treat me while sitting. He walked with me without saying much and started treating my wound. He was able to remove the bandages and stood up to get the first aid kit.

I pushed him making his back touch the bed and leaned onto him and kissed him without a warning, my hands gripped his neck and I started kissing his neck leaving marks on his body. He was moaning loudly as I sucked onto his neck and gave him a kiss with the intention of not letting him go.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.9K 346 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...
8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
41K 4.6K 31
The atmosphere was charged with tension as the girl forged ahead, her heart gripped by fear. Each step felt like a battle against the unknown, every...
50.2K 1.8K 34
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...