Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

由 PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 5

2.5K 166 44
由 PraytoNamJesus

Avoiding them? Don't get involved? Hah! I lied to myself. I lied to myself about not getting involved with Jisuk Yoo, Wooin, Jiwoo Seo, and Subin Lee. I lied about everything!! Why? Why did I lie!?

Because Jiwoo currently sat on the couch inside Kains house. He held the two kittens and examined them after we both gave them a bath. "It looks like they're healthy. They just need to eat some more and gain weight" Jiwoo advised, setting down Lily, a red cat that resembled Kains hair and picked up the silver cat who we named Gin. "Same for Gin" Jiwoo rubbed Gins belly for a little until the silver kitten walked away on its own and jumped down to eat the rest of the food we put in bowls.

Now, how did Jiwoo end up in Kains house? Well, as I feared, I bought pretty much everything in one go and was going to make round trips back and forth but Jiwoo offered to help carry them for me. Plus, he wanted to inspect the Kittens to be sure they're okay and don't need to go to the vet. To which, I accepted because I was also very tired after having to run away from a crazy girl then run into Wooin and now, I'm just too tired to run away from Jiwoo. "Thank you" I said to him, brushing some of Kains red hair out of my face. Jiwoo stared for a moment, probably admiring how handsome Kain is. Or how pretty. "Is something the matter?" I asked, standing up from where I sat. "Nothing. You're just really good looking" he admired quite boldly and innocently. "Haha, you're good looking yourself. Do you want some tea? Or perhaps something to snack on?" I offered out of habit. Praying he says no.

"No thanks. I have to get to the cats" he stood up himself, gathering his things. "Oh...do you mind if I come by every now and then to check on the kittens? And teach you how to take care of them?" Jiwoos eyes sparkled, looking me dead in the eyes but I felt like screaming inwardly. The cute and adorable Jiwoo I've always wanted to embrace stood before me with expectancy. But, I had to shoot that down and draw a line.

"I do mind," I said simply. "...oh..." Jiwoos smile slightly faltered but he returned to his happy self again, scratching the back of his neck as if embarrassed. "I understand, then, have a good day" Jiwoo bowed, turned around and walked to the entrance where he put on his shoes and sat on the ground, tying them. I felt bad. Of course I did, I mean, it's Jiwoo. I'd never want to hurt him but for my own sake I had to.

"Haaaa" sighing again, I opened the fridge and grabbing a sandwich the woman from before made for Kain. I walked to Jiwoo, watching him stand up and turn to me looking a little confused. "Here. It's a thank you for all the advice you gave me until now. And helping me bring the kittens' stuff here. I'm very grateful" I bowed again, a small gentle bow as I held out the sandwich to Jiwoo. He smiled, looked more relaxed as he took the sandwich from my hand. "I hope to see Lily and Gin again one day. Have a good night" Jiwoo bowed back to me and walked out, shutting the door quietly.

When the door clicked and locked on its own, I turned around and laid on the couch, staring up at the ceiling feeling complicated. Is it really safe to avoid them when Kain is already a non awakener? It's not like my existence will completely alter the story. Rather, what if I helped them? Warned them. But, that'll only lead to misunderstandings. "Haaaaa" I sigh again, feeling one of the kittens curl up beside my neck and another on my chest. Thinking and thinking some more. I'm tired of it.

So. I fell asleep, not wanting to think too much and rest for one day on the weekend then use Sunday to truly plan out my next move.

...

"Let it flow...." I heard hyungs voice again. "Let it carve a path in you..." I looked around, knowing I'm in a dream. Hearing these are familiar words I know I've heard before. "Flawed force control....breathe....flow..." words kept repeating and repeating. "Modified...let it flow into....your bra...in...." Hyung! Hyung what do you mean!? What're you saying!? Hyung!!! "Fathers force control killed him..." huh? Father? Right, father was an awakened person of our world. Someone that those men who killed me, Hyung, and mom wanted to get rid of. They did but found out Hyung was awakened. Then killed me because I have the blood of an awakener with the potential to birth more awakened people. Saying father was a powerful one who stood above the top 10. Someone who's brothers with another powerful awakened in this Eleceed world. But erased his own existence from the world of Eleceed because he fell in love with our mother...

"...I forced you to awaken...." I gasped awake, feeling an immense pain within my chest, more precisely, my heart. Hyungs words rang in my head, the more it did, the louder it got, the worse the pain became. "Ah!-" I tumbled onto the floor when I tried to get up to grab my phone but failed. Gin, the silver kitten who laid on my chest rolled down to my lap and onto the couch before I fell. Lily meowed trying to make sense of whats happening to me as I crawled to the fucking little table in the middle of this big ass living room. "I forced you to awaken...." I repeated hyungs words, gasping as the pain suddenly shot throughout my body. What felt like a heart attack turned into electric shock, as if some poison started seeping through my veins as a burning acid. "AhhHHHH" I yelled, hoping for someone to come by when no one did. Fuck Kain and his bad attitude!!! How dare he chase off all the workers!! Fuck!!!

I cursed Kain over and over, hearing the kittens meowing a lot. Then, hyungs voice entered my head again. Let it flow. Don't fight it. Accept it. Although it was hard, I tried to relax but every time I took a breath, I swear it felt like I breathed in fire instead of air. Every movement I had was bone crushing. "Acc- Accept it!" I told myself over and over again, trying to breathe and not fight whatever this crazy pain was. After an hour, I got used to it a little. The pain became bearable and now I started to do the thing Hyung told me to do that day in middle school. I slowly sat up, wincing every now and then as I sat straight up, legs crossed, and closed eyes. I took a deep breath, feeling the pain dwindle with every breath I took. I imagined my veins flowing about my body.

After half an hour, the pain was nonexistent. Instead, a warmth was flowing through me now. My energy came back, the sweat on my body evaporated, and everything else felt refreshed. "Haha! Is this what those cultivation basterds feel like after taking all the impurities out-?" I joked, falling to the ground again feeling neither exhausted nor energized. But, I could tell something had changed with Kains body. I opened my fists, clenching them over and over trying to figure out what exactly had happened. But from what hyung said and the sudden pain I feel like I went through before, Hyung probably forced Kain to awaken. He forced me to awaken.

But there's no way to test that out. And I'm certainly not going to let anyone know that I've awakened. From what I know, a person needs to be born an awakener. Not created or made into an awakener. If they found out Kain, a normal human suddenly awakened and gained supernatural powers, it'd be the end of me. "Talents lie elsewhere my ass- I don't want to be talented as an awakener!" Click-

I paused, hearing the door open and close. Sitting up quickly, the kittens ran into my lap, hissing at the person who walked in. I half expected it to be people from either Shinwha or the Union but luckily, it was the girl from yesterday instead. "S-sir!? What are you doing on the ground!?" The maid who stayed for Kain after witnessing his moment of weakness. She stood at the corner of the hall, staring at me sitting on the ground with a damp shirt and two random kittens she'd never seen before. "Ah- sunbathing with the cats?" I questionably lied. Even I sounded confused but the maid hardly said anything after as she simply nodded her head. "I heard from the guard that you brought in two strays. I'll quickly fix up some breakfast and be on my way!" She ran to the kitchen, leaving me behind without a single chance to say a word. Sadly, it seems she's still scared of me despite having not shown anger in awhile. Then again, if someone injured you that badly, I'd be scared too. So, out of consideration I got up and walked upstairs with the two kittens and made myself stay in Kains bed room.

"Should I get a dog too? I kinda miss having a dog..." I asked myself, setting down the kittens when both meowed loudly. I guessed that meant hell no but I truly did miss a dog. Cats are awesome and all but I want a pup that'll come to me when I call and absolutely go crazy when I arrive home. "Hmmm~ I'll look around the shelters later today" the cats hissed in response. I laughed. "Oh stop. You two will probably get along with them since you're both energetic cats too" my hands patted them as I slowly stripped out of the clothes I wore for the past few days. Mostly too scared to take them off since it felt weird to look at a naked body that isn't mine.

But the sweat felt gross. And I stank. I knew that much. "Let's just not look in a mirror" I told myself, grabbing clean clothes from Kains closet and was greeted by expensive brands instead. "This kid..." I yanked the most normal looking shirt and pants and slammed the door behind me, planning on shopping for regular clothes later. I avoided the mirror, walking straight to the shower. I turned on the water, waiting for it to get to a normal warm temperature as I slowly slipped off Kains pants. But stopped at his underwear. Do I really need to shower without underwear? But it'd be gross not to...plus I have to see it at least once because I also use the bathroom...so complicated...

Quickly I had taken off his underwear only to flush big time. He's a little smaller than I was when I had my own body. I couldn't help but compare sizes.

"C-clean-" I walked into the shower, washing his hair and body. The guy truly did have a fit body, slight abs and muscles but not so prominent to where he looked buff. Maybe it's a genetic thing on his mothers side since Kains father is on the more muscular end of the spectrum. "Sir! I finished your breakfast and I hurriedly cooked for your lunch and dinner as well! It's in the fridge! Then, goodbye!!" The maid knocked on the bathroom door, said what she needed to say, then ran out of the apartment as quickly as possible. "Jeez..." I sighed, rinsing Kains hair as I grumbled about how much of a loner Kain really is.

Once I finished, I only put on his underwear and pants, leaving the rest of his body exposed to dry. Plus it's something I'm used to doing. I sat down, ready to eat the eggs and bacon and a few other items she cooked when my hands froze, remembering how mom used to always scold me for not wearing a shirt. She'd say how I could get a cold by doing that when Hyung also went around without his shirt, saying how comfortable it is. Then mom would try to take off her shirt because she felt excluded while me and hyung laughed telling her we would put on a shirt. Of course, we wouldn't care if mom walked around without her shirt but we were worried because of the open windows around the house. "Haha..." I dropped the chopsticks, letting it land on the ground. I covered my face, biting my lip as I cried at the table, finally letting it hit me again.

Hyung and mom are no longer alive. "FUCKING BASTERD I HOPE YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION CRUMBLE!!!" I stood up, kicking the chair I sat on and felt the contractions of my breath hitch every now and then because I couldn't stop crying. Even when I tried. They didn't deserve that. Just because those fucking assholes were afraid of our fathers power, they had killed him, using us for it. They should've stopped there but, they found out about Hyungs power, they used mom against him, including me. Only to find out she'd been dead before she became a hostage. Then I tried to fight off an enemy far too powerful than me and died because of the broken bones they gave me. Internal damage played a big part in it as well. Hyung, he willingly killed himself for our sake. He suppressed his true power, breaking whatever seal he had on and went berserk after seeing both mom and I the way we were. From what that man said, Hyung was stronger than father when they first met him. Of course, father was probably even stronger than that with the time they had but hyung showed the potential to be the strongest in the Eleceed world.

Yet he used that power to transmigrate me instead. So I could live...my stupid hyung who should've been the one to come instead of a clueless younger brother who knows nothing. "Ugh-" I fell to the ground, absolutely broken at everything that happened. The kittens walked up to me, rubbing their heads against my face as if trying to dry the continuous tears flowing. After a few minutes, I finally regained myself, leaning behind the couch and petting the kittens as they purred, resting in my arms. Yeah, I'm not alone anymore. But, I should still get a dog. Something that can protect the kittens while I'm out in case of an intruder. "I should go out...I can't stay in this place any longer or else I'll have another breakdown" I wiped my puffy eyes, grabbed a different backpack made for carrying cats and placed the two kittens inside. "Let's go" it's an item Jiwoo recommended for me since kittens shouldn't stay inside by themselves for too long.

This time I wore a cap, white cap and a red sweatshirt but it was pretty much what I could wear since the rest of the darker clothes are dirty. "Sir!" The guard stood up, saluting me as I waved him off, exiting the building with the two kittens in the bag. "Now, let me go and look through the shelters first and shop for clothes afterwards" keeping to my word, I slowly made my way to the shelter, taking off my cap as soon as I got there. Kains red hair gained much attention from the workers as they noticed the two kittens in my bag. "Drop off?" they asked, obviously assuming I'm here to give the kittens to the shelter but it was far from it. "No, I'm here to look for a dog or...dogs" I said, thinking of getting at least two or three. One to follow me wherever I went and the other two to stay home. That's my plan.

"Oh, of course!" They had glanced at my clothes, noticing the expensive shoes I wore when they guided me to the back rooms. I gasped, seeing the many aggressive dogs. "We're known to take care of the more aggressive types. Most here have bitten people more than once and other attacked people" they said, before leading me into a deeper room. "These ones are the more feisty of the bunch. They intend to kill unlike the others. I'm sure you came to our shelter knowing what kind of dogs we carry here" I nodded my head. When I read the reviews on my way here, I found out this shelter specifically takes care or watches over the scarier dogs.

"Hm?" I stopped at a certain cage. A dog was curled up in the corner, hardly perking up its ears let alone noticing my existence. "Who's this?" I asked, watching at the dog's eyes stared into mine, observing my movements. Scary. "Ah, he's a retired Army corps dog. He's been through a lot, I'm guessing because of service, his temperament became unstable. He actually crippled 3 men while they tried to restrain him and put him down last week. No one else wants to touch him and we don't want to shoot him as it's too inhumane" the shelter person sighed, shivering at the thought. Reliving the moment he witnessed this dog being restrained as blood covered it's mouth and fur. A haunting day. "What breed is he?" I asked, turning to the shelter man who's eyes widened, thinking I was crazy to consider taking the malicious animal.

"...h-he's part Belgian Malinois and German Shepherd. He has two other brothers with us, all were in the Army corps" I slowly smiled. Perfect. A killer dog who's willing to chomp anyone's arm off and two others who I can keep at home and not worry too much when I leave. "Great! I'll take all three" The man shook his head immediately. "Did you not hear what I just said? This dog crippled three people! He's going to be put down no matter what!" He started. Putting up quite a fight about it when I sighed, not wanting to use Kains family's authority but what other choice do I have. It's true the dog is vicious and it's exactly what I'm looking for. Especially as someone who's going to be living in this awakened world.

I dug Kains phone out of my pocket, opening the contact with his fathers secretary on it. Instead of calling though, I simply texted him. Sending him the location and the dogs I wanted to adopt from the shelter. The message was read immediately. A moment later, the phone to the shelter rang and in the next minute, I had my two kittens in my backpack and three mixed Belgian Malinois and German shepherds. Of course, one of them muzzled. The other two were allowed without one because they remained behaved.

"Walk-" The three dogs started walking, leading me to wherever I wanted to go. "Ah, I should take them back to the apartment. I can't go around with all these animals in hand" the stares directed at me also made me nervous. I'm guessing they have never seen three big dogs and kittens in a backpack. As usual, I took my time walking back home with the three. I decided to name the youngest of the three, Raon. Meaning joyful in pure Korean. Since the pup always looked around eagerly and had a bit of a hop in his steps.

The 2nd one's name is Keun because he's the biggest of the three. Plus, he looked the most intimidating due to his all black coat and yellow eyes. The last one, the most vicious of them, I named Kemono. A word for Beast in Japanese. Raon, Keun, and Kemono. My new family members.

"Eh!?" The guard shot up from his seat, running to my side when Kemono growled at him, taking a stance that showed he was ready to attack at any moment. Surprisingly, Kemono hardly put up a fight against me nor did he ever show aggression against me. But, noticeably, he kept a high alert to other people. "Sir? M-More pets?" He asked and I nodded my head, ignoring him as I pressed the number to my floor. Once we entered, I unleashed them. Taking off Kemonos muzzle as well.

Without hesitation, Kemono dashed to the couch, claiming his spot as he growled at the other two dogs, forcing them to take another couch. I laughed a little, knowing the house won't be so quiet anymore. "I'll keep you guys in my room for now. Although they're trained and highly intelligent animals, I still don't want to take the risk of having tiny kittens near them when I'm not around" I walked up to my room, closing the door before the exploring dogs could follow. I set the kittens on the bathroom floor, watching them for a moment before leaving the room after closing the bathroom door with the kittens inside. Of course, I had set their water and good bowls inside as well as kitty litter.

"Alright! Now I have to get some dog things...then buy clothes for myself..." I sighed, knowing that I had to go out again for multiple trips. But, it's something I have to do. Once again, this big house needs some noise anyways. So I have no regrets adopting three big dogs and two little kittens. Because, they'll be my reason for wanting to live. My reason for staying in this Eleceed world. This Manwha world.

"Okay! Let's abuse Kains power and take some people with us because I'm not making multiple trips again!" With that, I borrowed some security from the front and had them take some of the dogs items back to the apartment. As I kept one of them to help carry the regular day to day clothes I wanted to get for awhile now. Of course, they all thought strangely of me, knowing I didn't act the way Kain usually did but, Kain isn't me and vice versa. At this point, I decided I won't act as Kain because it's too much of a drag and pointless. To act as someone I'm not. Plus, Kains attitude is a whole other level of bad. I can't act that way. I can't purposely hurt people around me both physically or verbally.

It's too much.

"I'm going to get myself something to eat from s**way. Do you guys want anything?" I asked, stretching as the two last guards set down the last bags. Both flinched as my question, saying no and left right after. "It's going to take a lot of work to mend the bonds Kain shredded apart..." I pouted, feeling down I was just rejected so outwardly. "Hey-!?" I then ran to the side, seeing Raon and Keun already tugging at one of the new toys I just bought. "D-don't tear it apart already!" I had given all three one toy of their own before quickly putting the things away. At least before nightfall. But by the time I finished, the sun was about ready to set. "Darn, I hate walking at night by myself" I sighed, thinking of just getting takeout when Kemono huffed. I turned to him, seeing him already sitting at the front door entrance. "Wow, you read my mind" I smiled, standing up and walking over, leashing Kemono and muzzling him just in case.

Thankfully, because of Kemonos intimidating size and muzzle, people were avoiding me. At first, the avoidance annoyed me but now, after that crazy girl who chased me for almost three blocks, I'd rather be avoided. "Welcome" someone said from behind the counter, watching as I had a red hood over my red hair. "I'll get the..." I ordered my sandwich, walked out and made my way to the park where I sat at a bench a bit away from the people and other animals playing around. Kemono stayed by my side, sat down in front of me as he watched out for me. I smiled, opening my sub sandwich, extremely excited to eat it when everything about my mood soured when Kemono let out a growl as he stared behind me. I felt a hand, an ice cold hand wrap around my neck.

"Found you~" Goosebumps formed all around my body. "You got me in so much trouble for disappearing like that you know? Don't you think you should properly apologize to me??" Jisuks angry yet mocking tone causes sweat to form on my forehead. But, the second I let out a small yelp when Jisuk grabbed my hair and pulled it back, Kemono jumped onto the bench and aimed for Jisuks throat. But, since Kemono still had his muzzle on, he only knocked Jisuk over after hitting him in the throat. This gave me a chance to get up and run. "KEMONO!" I yelled, watching as Kemono jumped onto Jisuks stomach like a last revenge and ran to my side.

Making a beeline home where my other two attack dogs are. I thought I was over the fact Jisuk beat me up but after feeling his hand and him pulling my hair, flashbacks to the time I was beaten to death appeared. It's still a little early in the Manwha right now. So Jisuks still an asshole. Until Jiwoo softens him up, I have to avoid them at all costs. Because if Jisuk does something like that again...I clenched my hands, feeling the buzzing feeling in my palms. Because I was so startled, I had almost let out the power Hyung gave me.

But, when I got home in a panic, I realized that the next day is the day Kain has a Shinwha visit scheduled.

I have to run into Jisuk again...

________________________________

A/n: ngl this one was sooo random lmao- well adopting the three dogs was random- everything else was planned- idk where it came from but whatever right!? Ehe

Kemono: The eldest dog + most vicious (crippled 3 people after trying to retrain him)

Raon: The youngest and more friendly playful of the three

Keum: the middle one + biggest of the three. Looks more intimidating due to his coat color and size but is actually a big softie

Kain after Jisuk found them in the park:

Kain after he found out he dropped his subway trying to escape Jisuk:

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

244K 9.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...