Percy Jackson and the Avengers

By deadly-sarcastic

Percy was standing in front of seven graves: Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Reyna and Annabeth. He placed d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N (I know, I hate these too)
Not a chapter

Chapter 2

4.7K 180 21
By deadly-sarcastic

- Percy's P.O.V -

We arrived to the so called "Stark tower", and looking at it made me sad. Annabeth would had loved it. I shook my head, I couldn't get a flashback now. Thor gave me a sympatethic look , but I just shrugged it off. It was annoying when people start to act different around you just because you had a hard life.

We walked to the elevator, and went in. It had many buttons, and the guy with the iron suit pressed one of them, and after a short while struggeling with my dyslexia, I was finally able to read what it said: Conference room.

- Fury's P.O.V -

I was sitting on a chair at the end of a table, and looked at the Avengers who came from the elevator with a boy. He had a messy black hair, and sea green eyes. "Perseus Jackson?" I asked.

"Just Percy", he answered, and sat down with blank face.

"Are you a terrorist?" I asked.

He chuckeled. "I'm probably as far as you can get from a terrorist."

"I take that as a no."

He nodded.

"Tell me about your family."

To this his eyes darkened, and he sighed. "My mother is Sally Jackson. My step-dad is Paul Blofis. They are both dead."

"How did they die?"

"I- I found them from my mom's apartment dead."

"What about your biological father?"

"... He got lost in the sea."

I frowned. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"What are you?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Are you a human?"

He smirked. "Is there something other options then?"

I frowned again. "You have to stay here so we can be sure that you're not a threat."

"Well then. I can't be the only one who is hungry."

- Percy's P.O.V, few hours later -

I was laying on a comfortable bed in a big room I got in the Stark tower. I stared at the ceiling, and finally closed my eyes.

Dream / Flashback:

I had been fighting with a dracanae. Duck. Slash. Side step. Hit. It had turned into golden ash. I had been clearing my way to Gaea. Annabeth and I were the only ones from the seven still alive. She had saw where I was going, and had turned invisible with her Yankees-cap (just pretend that it still works), sneaking behind Gaea. Suddenly, Gaea had stabbed Annabeth through her stomach. She had screamed in agony, and I froze. My eyes stormed, and I was surrounded by deadly aura.

"Gaea! I'll kill you!! I screamed, and both monsters and demigods parted from my way. Even the gods flinched when they saw my glare.

I started fighting with her, and she was just barely able to block my hits, until I finally hit her in her shoulder. She screamed, and I impaled her heart, and raised her off of the ground with water so she couldn't regenerate. After she shattered to dust, I ran to Annabeth, but she was barely breathing.

"I l-love you, Seaweed b-brain."

"I love you too, Wise girl", I said, and hugged her when she took her last breath, and I started sobbing.

End of dream / flashback.

A/N I know this is very short, but I am writing this at school and I have to show it to my English teacher (and that's also why some of the sentences were in present perfect) in few minutes and I had to finish it! ;-; I'm sorry and I promise that the next chapter will be longer, okay?

-SnowwStar

Peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...