Evolution from the Ashes of E...

By PURESHANEH246

In this fourth and final installation of Evolution from the Ashes of Extinction, it is time for everyone to f... More

Season 35: The Beginning of the End.
Everyone together again.
The State of Green
The Village of the Cursed.
The Outside Army
The Path of Fate.
More than AI evolution.
A few still linger.
Icebreaker
The Herald Comes
The New Line
Ways to hide.
Ground Plan
Plan and Secure
Home Defense.
A New Sea Friend.
Now they show some bite
First to the Quest Board
First to Fall
How everyone helps.
An Old Pirate's Tale
Don't piss off the kids
Time for a debt cancel
Season 36: Assessing the board.
Oh no they didn't...
Rearm, Resupply and Reup.
Hybrid Coordination.
The Wheels are starting to turn.
A new type of core.
The Thunderstorm of Love
Remnants of Old Threats
Triangle Endings
The Evolution of the Green
Learning to be cursed.
Archipelago Puzzle
Season 37: Omega Generation Children
A Cleared Quest Board.
You missed your portal.
The New Powers.
Circuitry Check.
The wrath of a child.
Island Safety
Cooling Down All Fronts
Limits... please...
Coming home
Just like old times
The Growing Family.
How Evolution Works.
A Cursed Heritage is not what you think.
Final Preperations
Extra Life
Setting up.
How to do it right
The Elements of Nature
A new race
The Trade off of Prestiege
Learning the Ropes
Everything in its place.
Finding Where it All started
One way to relieve stress...Hooning
Everything back to normal
Season 38: Taking different paths.
Maxed Out Rank
Demi-human Relaxation.
Through the heat sink.
The Green Expands
Mellowed-out curses.
Planning it all out.
Commander and Chief
Weird is the new normal
Getting help
Working in tune
Growing family.
Nothing but DLC from here
Just hanging out.
Letting it all out
More little ones.
Demons Shine
Don't tussle with a Commander.
Multi-dimensional wedding.
Learning to Upgrade.
RPG Completionist.
Cruising Circuits
A fresh education.
Elemental Garden
Autumn Festival
Season 39:Everyone back together
All heavens together
Hellhound Services.
Feels like home.
Angelic Visit.
Getting things out.
Angelic Arrival.
Time for Hokage Training.

The Final One

4 1 0
By PURESHANEH246

With Pure having the combined power of the soul energy, thousands of years of fox spirit power, Pure's training and the hive mind working together, it was time for Pure to fight the final boss. With the hive mind working together, Pure narrowed down where they were.

Pure managed to make it to a volcano where the last Armageddon member was. Pure landed at the base of the volcano. There was a path straight up to the Armageddon member. Pure started to walk up the volcano and while he was walking up the Armageddon Member spoke.

Armageddon Member: When I first discovered this... power, I had lost everything, everyone I ever loved, I laid there dying as the new power gave me new life. After that, I erased my earth but not before I learned about dimensional transport a friend showed me and I gave them the power before the earth was destroyed.

Armageddon Member: We traveled from earth to earth, trying to find our own utopia, after what happened to us. We went from earth to earth, at first we traveled until we found out we could make our own earth by killing others. We started taking out earths that were remnants of our own, adding members to the group since they shared the same idea.

Armageddon Member: With each earth, we got stronger, got more material to make our own earth but it looks like the universes had other plans, put others in the way to stop us. We were close, this is the last earth we needed to do it, but you took it all away.

The Armageddon Member turned around.

Armageddon Member: The first time you came through the portal, I sensed you and I were similar. Being treated worse than dirt, barely alive, they took everything from you and left you with no one to love and no one to love you. Why even save your earth when it did the worst has even gone through.

Pure stopped twelve feet away from the Armageddon member.

Ultimate Pure: I cared because I knew there would be someone can help me deal with my pain. Someone who would love me for who I was now, not for what happened to me. After that, I grew as a new person, mastered my powers, gained new ones and I found a new family.

Armageddon: Wish I had that but, I made up my mind, creating my own earth and building the utopia we needed, you killed the other nine so I will build it in their honor. You have the energy now and I will take it.

Ultimate Pure: Too late, we purified the power.

Armageddon Member: Then I will kill you, and start again.

Pure started to gain metal armor on his Hanfu and started to burn white. Pure switched his sword to his samurai sword and pulled out one of his deagles. When Pure was at the ready, he cound sense something go off and the volcano started to erupt.

Armageddon Member: The core has been breached, not long now until the earth blows.

Ultimate Pure: Then it's a good thing I survived way worse.

The Armageddon Member pulled out his own sword which is was broadsword and his own gun.

Armageddon Member: Then it is up to me to kill you.

Ultimate Pure: Good luck, many tried, all have failed.

Armageddon Member: Time to change that.

Both of them clashed and that blew apart the volcano completely from the resulting clash. Both of them were so fast in the air that all you could see was the shockwaves from their sword strikes and gun shots. The resulting battle was also destroying the earth but they didn't matter.

Both of them were evenly matched and were giving it their all. They were both giving no openings and were not holding back. Soon enough the earth collapsed and blew apart. Both of them were blasted out into space but were protected by their powers. Pure quickly got back his bearing and was looking around at where the Armageddon Member was blasted to.

Pure saw a bit of soul material from the blast and saw where it was going. Pure saw the Armageddon Member pulling in the soul material to get stronger. The soul power were from the people who died from all the wrongful doings on it. The resulting extra power caused them to go into an awakened state with wings, a tail and a bigger sword.

Awakened Armageddon Member: You will die now.

Pure concentrated and was getting stronger as well. Pure gained twenty fox fire orbs total and one big one. Pure also gained the biggest wings he could ever have along with his sword. His sword was circling with all of the elements.

Awakened Ultimate Pure: Let's speed things up, I am not one to be here all day.

Pure blew out the mechanism in his bag and transformed into the last stage of his power. The pinnacle of the fox spirit, the Celestial Fox Spirit. Pure hair was now moving like fire and he was radiating in power. His top armor disappeared and it showed his tattoo extended to his central reactor, all the roots went to it instead of spreading across his body.

Celestial Light Pure: Let's end this.

Pure spoke with one voice, his own but echoing.

Both of them clashed but Pure's hit actually hit the sword and broke it. Pure then slashed the Armageddon member, damaging them.

Armageddon Member: -grunts- What?

Celestial Light Pure: I am pure energy now, I can't be stopped, altered or destroyed. It is time to end this madness.

The Member made a thicker sword but Pure did a slice and it opened a dimensional tear and it let off several explosions of energy.

Armageddon Member: What is this!?

Pure was just going hard at damaging the Armageddon member. Pure put away his sword and started to beat the crap out of the Armageddon Member across the milky way and was just decimating the Armageddon Member. Pure was giving no mercy tp his enemy and making sure they were down for the count. It took Pure five minutes, blowing through several planets, asteroid fields, a few moons and a sun.

Pure then hit them into a planet that had it's gravity greatly increased. When they landed, they made a crater and couldn't get up. Pure landed and was walking normally.

Celestial Light Pure: It isn't right for the world to be in favour of one, there needs to be a balance. You interrupted that balance and I'm here to correct it.

Pure stopped with the Armageddon Member in front of him in the middle of the crater. Pure pulled out The Soul Killer and aimed it at the Armageddon Member.

Armageddon Member: You know someone else is going to try again.

Celestial Light Pure: Then we will be ready.

Armageddon Member: There will always be someone to fill the void.

Celestial Light Pure: One problem, you're the last, I faced everyone else.

Pure pulled the trigger and it hit the Armageddon Member right in the head. He disintegrated into the soul material. Pure picked it up and felt it in its most powerful form. Pure collected all the pieces and headed back to where the earth was. Pure opened a portal and everyone saw him come back. Pure placed the remaining soul material in the machine, Xiao and Zhenbao ground it up and Pure took it in.

Soon enough, Miguel, Raheem, Barry, Sayuri and Kyla came to Pure after they were waiting on him since they need them.

Celestial Light Pure: Ready?

Miguel: Ready.

Pure released the energy into the five of them and their tattoos started to glow and their power started to increase massively. All five of them were now the elements of nature.

Nature Elemental Raheem: Let's do this.

All five of them went with Pure back to the fourth dimension and all six of them were protected from space.

Nature Elemental Kyla: What do we do?

Celestial Light Pure: I'll pull all the pieces back together so we can make the earth again.

Nature Elemental Barry: I got an idea, let's add the asteroid belts and other meteors to the earth as well.

Nature Elemental Miguel: We also need to make back the moon since it got destroyed in the blast.

Celestial Light Pure: Let's begin.

Pure started to use his powers to pull all the pieces together, including the moon and any asteroids were in the solar system. Once they were together, the elementals combined their power and it was bouncing between each other. Pure saw this, went into the middle and it made sense. Pure created a gravitational field from their power and it was making the new earth with them as the core. Pure used his tails and made a ball, protecting them all. While they were doing that, Destiny Team saw what was going on from a drone they sent when Pure finished the fight. Pure heated his tails up to melt all the rock around him to make the planet.

Carolina: It's really happening, they are making a new earth.

Mima: They are combining everything then mold from there.

Alisha: How long do you think this will take?

Mima: I have no idea, for now, let's get ready.

Everyone was preparing to get all of those on Mars to get ready to move back. It was time to fulfill the propechy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 5.3K 34
August 2, 2012. The day humanity fell. Having gone through an environmental cataclysm, planet earth has deteriorated into a vast wilderness inhabit...
70 8 5
What are we going to celebrate? What is going to happen... stick around to find out! A.N.--> this is in development, therefore previously published...
163 5 33
The third times the charm is what they always say but is it really once you burn every bridge you ever built. What you're completely at rock bottom...
227K 11.4K 21
When Mandy loses her job, she thinks she’s hit rock bottom – until her plane is swallowed by a strange storm that sends her and everyone else on boar...