Admit it||Wenclair

By GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... More

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 5: Jealousy

11.6K 227 412
By GayWriter6002

Enid's POV:

My arm hurts SO baddddd!!! Why do I have to be so damn clumsy all the time? UGH.

"Let me take a look pup." The gloomy girl said.

Pup...? Did Wednesday Addams just give me a nickname!? Okay so maybe falling down those stairs was worth it.

I try to sit up by my arm just hurts too bad to move. I definitely broke it. The good thing about being a werewolf is that we heal rather quickly! It's honestly the only thing I like about being a werewolf...

Wednesday scoops me off the floor holding me bridal style now. She's so strong for someone so tiny!! I wonder what her workout routine is. OH! WE COULD WORK OUT TOGETHER! That would be so much fun!

I'm kinda curious about where Wens is taking me but I take this opportunity to cuddle up to her. I wrap my non-hurt arm around her neck and cuddle into her chest. Oh, how she makes me feel all giddy and happy. It's odd that someone so dark and gloomy can make someone so happy. Then again odd is kinda our thing around here.

We walk into what I assume is the den where Wens gently lays me down on the couch. This couch is so freaking comfy man! Like imma need one to be put in our dorm asap!

"My mother called our family doctor. She should be here in approximately twenty minutes." She says making direct eye contact with me. We hold eye contact for a while, I search in those big brown eyes of her's for any sort of information to see if she's feeling what I'm feeling. No success. It's like she has a massive wall in front of her.

"Do you think I'll be able to get a pink cast!?" I say excitedly.

There was a very faint smile plastered on Wen's face and it was making me blush so hard. I'd be surprised if Wens doesn't say anything about it seeing I teased her about the blushing on her face before.

"I don't see why you can't get a pink cast. It would suit you." Her voice was low and smokey and boy was it making me blush harder. She's so heavenly AHHHHHHHH!

I wish I knew who this other person is. Maybe seeing them would knock all of my delusions of dating Wednesday out of my head. The two of us work so well as friends so why disrupt that, ya know? Why am I asking myself a question as if I already don't know what my answer would be-

I love Wednesday so much and I just don't want to fuck things up with her. I'm used to fucking things up, it's kinda my thing. I don't want to do that to Wednesday. Plus, why would she ever want to date me anyways? All I ever do is be annoying and screw everything up.

"Enid. Why do you have a frown on your face." Wednesday says breaking me out of my thoughts.

I pause for a minute, contemplating wether or not I should say what's on my mind.

"Why do you put up with me Wednesday? I know I annoy the shit out of you..."

She walks over and sits next to me. Her eyes soft, her face relaxed, and her hands in her lap. I look at her as she turns her head to face me.

"Sinclair, I don't know exactly why I tolerate you. All I know is that I just do. You have something most don't have. That thing is quite a mystery to me as of now, but I promise you when I find out what it is I will tell you. And for the record you're not annoying all of the time."

My mouth begins to smile at Wednesdays words. She always knows how to make me feel like I'm worth something. I don't think she even knows she's doing it.

"That's sweet of you to say Wens."

She puts her hand on my leg as she gets off of the couch due to the knock at the door. That must be the doctor! Thank the heavens!!!! Cause my arm feels like it's about to fall off.

A tall brunette lady with a short wolfcut walks into the den holding a medical bag. She's kinda...

Wednesdays POV:

I notice Sinclair staring at Dr. Jackson with a red in her cheeks. Is she...blushing, at her. This makes me feel a sort of rage. I'm not sure why but it does. I've got to do something about this.

My feet carry me over to Enid where I place my hand on her shoulder. I lean down to her ear and say, "I can see the blush on your face Sinclair." My voice is low and raspy.

This seems to get her attention because that blush was now more prominent. Good.

"Well then Ms. Sinclair should we take a look at that arm of yours?" Dr. Jackson asks.

"Uh- Yes, yes please!"

I sat patiently as Enid got her very pink cast put on. The wolf looks over at me excitedly. She really enjoys that pink cast. Somehow she is so easily entertained by the smallest of things. Intriguing.

"Wens! Wens! Sign my cast would ya!?"

Those soul grabbing puppy eyes make me give in yet again. I should really rip her eyes out at this point. Then again if I did that I wouldn't get to look at her ocean blue eyes. She's lucky I like her. Wait. Tolerate her.

"Fine. Hand me the marker."

I write my name as neatly as possible on the girls cast. Touching the color on the cast was making me want to vomit. It was worth the feeling of nausea to see Sinclair smile at me once more.

Once Sinclair stopped drooling over her new cast, we finally got to eat dinner. We had told my family to go ahead and eat without us, that leaves Enid and I to eat alone together yet again. Personally I don't mind this. Her company has become quite addictive.

"Sorry about falling down the stairs and then causing you to miss eating dinner with your family on the last day here with them." Enid apologizes.

There was really no need for her to apologize. My family will make this lost time up somehow, unfortunately. Spending my time with Enid was much more tolerable than spending it with my family.

"It's fine Enid. They will make up the lost time eventually. No need to feel guilty. Now eat your food before it gets cold again."

"Oki Wens!"

The two of us finished our meals and headed back upstairs to take showers. Enid took one in my shower and I took one in my parents shower. Even though I was a floor below her, I could still hear her blasting that ear bleeding music and her not as bad singing.

My shower routine was now completed. I put my black plaid pajama pants and my black hoodie on and blow dried my hair. I decided I'd leave my hair down seeing I was rather tired.

Enid must still be in the shower. That bloody music is going to make me commit a murder on one of those stuffed creatures of hers. I have the urge to do so, but I restrain from doing it because I don't want to make Enid cry. It's odd how much she cares for inanimate object's.

I make my way upstairs to my room. My bed felt empty and colder than usual. Typically, I'd be okay with this, but unfortunately this time I was not. I'm going to ask Enid to sleep in my bed again. She's never going to let me live it down but that's okay I suppose.

I patiently wait for her to get out of the shower. The music finally stops. It was about time she got out of the shower. Only two hours later. I make my way out of my room just to be met with her wearing a crop top and pink plaid pajama pants. That's very odd that we are both wearing plaid pajamas pants. Interesting. My eyes travel up her body to see her very prominent abs yet again. The blood in my body was rushing at the speed of light to my face.

Why does Sinclair have to be so...so...attractive. Why did she make me have to love, her. Perhaps my greatest weakness is not allowing myself to love. Maybe this is Goody trying to make me not end up alone just like her. Who knows. This is all confusing and I'm to tired to deal with this.

"Sinclair uhm...Do you...do you mind sleeping in my room again." I say looks to my right, not allowing eye contact to happen.

"Awwww!! Of course Wens! I'm shocked you asked."

"That makes two of us. Now let's go to bed. I am exhausted."

"Oki! Let's go to your bed then!" The ray of sunshine winks at me before skipping off into my room. My face feels like it's melting off at this point.

I get into my bed and face my wall so I'm not looking at Sinclair.

"Hey Willa?"

"What."

"You didn't like it when I got flustered by the doctor today, did you?" She says with a knowing tone.

She's onto me I see. Took her long enough.

"I suppose it wasn't my ideal situation."

"Wednesday Addams! Were you jealous!?"

"No. Shut up and go to sleep now."

"Uh huhhh, got it. Jealousy is a good look on you by the way."

"I hate you."

"I love you too Wednesday." She said something after that but I couldn't hear her.

"What was that last part?"

"Oh nothing! Night night Wens!"
________
Time jump by a week:

I wake up to Enid glued to me yet again. The smell of strawberries and watermelon reach my nose. She always smells fruity. Not my ideal type of smell, but I can adapt. That's one of the many things I'm very skilled at. Being a versatile person has its advantages.

Enid slowly seems to be waking now. I pretend to be sleeping yet again because if she sees I'm awake and letting her lay on me like this, I'll never hear the end of it.

The body of the wolf quickly jolts away from mine. Enid was definitely now awake.

"Hey Wens! We gotta get ready to pack to go back to school!"

I have seemed to forget about going back to Nevermore. Perhaps I've been so caught up in the thought of Enid that I forgot all about everything else.

"I'm up. We have to leave at two pm, correct?" I make up a time to seem like I didn't forget.

"Uh actually at twelve pm!"

"Okay. Let's hurry up and get packed then I suppose."

We pack all of our things and place them in the car. Somehow Enid has went from having one bag to having two bags. My parents must have bought her clothes while she was here.

Enid's POV:

I STOLE A BUNCH OF WEDNESDAYS CLOTHS. I knowwwww that's kinda like creepy but a part of me always wants to be with Wednesday and seeing she doesn't feel the same, I think, I've taken matters into my own hands andddd stole some of her clothes-
_____

It was now time to leave for school. I'm not to excited. For one I have to see Ajax for the first time since we broke up and secondly I have a hard time keeping up in my classes. Everytime im in a classroom my mind wonders to everything BUT what we are learning. It's so annoying. Honestly I wish my classes had more hands on moving around activities cause then maybe I'd be able to focus a bit more.

Wednesday and I get into the car, sitting right next to each other just like we had on the way here. Time for yet another exciting car ride with the Addams family!!

I can't wait to hear more of the childhood stories about Wednesday! She was such a cute kid! She's still cute now of course! But I'd never say that to her face cause she would like ACTUALLY murder me or something and I'd like to see the next Owl House episode soooooo- Telling Wednesday she's cute is not on my list of things to do.

However, I do plan on trying to back off of the flirting with her. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Our friendship is to special to me for me to fuck it up with my dumb little crush. Platonic Wenclair for the win I guess...

I hate this. This has got to be worse torture than actual torture itself! Actually I don't know what torture feels like so.

Oh well let's get this road trip on the road!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 122 7
When Wednesday visits Enid in her hometown over break she sees a whole new side to her friend. She's acting irrationally, can't seem to stop glaring...
27.1K 442 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
152K 3.6K 17
Wednesday x Enid How i would develope the relationship between Wednesday and Enid and, more in general, S1 of Wednesday. Grumpy x sunshine Protectiv...
54.5K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...