The Prince's Nanny

By ModernDayHistory

The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

957 15 2
By ModernDayHistory

Charles is sitting at his desk when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," he commands.

Richard walks in and comes up to his desk.

"Sir, all the arrangements made for Her Royal Highness's birthday are all ready to go. After the small celebration with Princes William and Harry. The car will be ready to take you to Windsor Castle where three bouquets of twenty-one long-stem red and pink roses are waiting, along with a bottle of Louis XV champagne..."

"Did the jeweler send over the diamond suite I ordered?" Charles asks when Richard pauses.

"Yes Sir, it was taken straight to Windsor Castle. Along with the custom birthday card, the signet ring, and the dress. Also, staff will be on hand to light the candles and start the bubble bath in the tub when you and The Princess are ready. I have already forwarded your clothes over as well. Is there anything else you need to be done?"

"No Richard, everything seems to be in order, thank you," Charles replies standing. Richard bows before leaving the room. Charles decides to pay his wife and six-day-old daughter a visit.

Diana is sitting in the rocking chair feeding Victoria while her Lady in Waiting Anne Beckwith-Smith goes over her diary.

"That is all Your Highness," Anne says closing Diana's diary.

"Thank you," Diana replies.

"Happy Birthday Ma'am," Anne says with a curtsy.

"Thank you, Anne, enjoy your weekend," Diana replies.

Not long after Anne leaves Charles enters the nursery.

"Hello my love," he says kissing Diana.

"Hi, darling," Diana says as she switches Victoria to her other breast.

Charles smiles at his daughter who is focused on being fed. He caresses her little head, he is happy to have the little girl he's longed for.

"How is she today?"

"Good, very hungry," Diana giggles.

He smiles as he takes a seat across from Diana. Her giving birth to the little girl in her arms made him fall in love with her even more. Tonight on the occasion of the birth of the love of his life he plans to show her how much she means to him.

"Well, darling are you ready for your surprise?"

"Yes, but I can't help but be curious about what it is."

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, you have to wait until later."

"Fine, I'll wait."

Once Diana is finished feeding Victoria she hands her over to the nanny to take care of her. Charles then guides his wife to the dining room. When he opens the door William and Harry scream surprise!

Diana smiles and kisses each one. Wills and Harry sing happy birthday to her before Diana blows out her candles. After cutting her cake she gives them a slice as well as her and Charles.

"I hope you like the gift your gift mummy," Harry says presenting Diana with a large box. A box almost the size of him.

"Harry and I picked it out. It's from me, Harry, and Victoria," William says before eating another spoonful of cake.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it," Diana replies as she unwraps the box. A smile comes across her face when she sees a teddy bear holding a red heart. In between the red heart is an envelope.

Opening it, there are three pieces of paper showing stick figures holding hands.

"That's me, you, Wills, and Papa," Harry says with pride.

"Oh boys I love my gifts, thank you so much," Diana replies kissing her sons on the cheek.

Charles is happy William and Harry love Diana and accepted her as a mother figure in their lives.

"Mummy, will you and Papa be away long?" William asks.

"No sweetheart, just for a couple of days," Diana replies caressing William's cheek.

After kissing Wills and Harry goodbye, Charles and Diana are then taken to Windsor Castle to begin celebrating Diana's birthday.

Upon arrival, Charles escorts Diana to their room so they to get ready for dinner. Although it was just the two of them having dinner, Charles still wanted them to get dressed up.

Charles finished getting dressed before Diana, so he decides to wait for her in the hallway. When Diana emerges wearing a red gown, Charles is speechless.

"What do you think?" Diana asks shyly.

"You look beautiful, darling," he replies his voice slightly husky.

Diana blushes, "thank you."

Offering his wife his arm, they head to the dining room.

When they arrive the table is set for two. The only light is from the candles lit on the table and the mantle. Next to the dinner table is another table with three bouquets of red and pink roses along with a flat wide black box, another box black box.

"Oh Charles you didn't have to go through all this for me," Diana says kissing her husband.

"Why not, darling, we're celebrating the day the love of my life was born," he replies pulling out her chair.

Diana smiles as she feels like she is on cloud nine. This last year with Charles has been wonderful. She has never felt love like this nor has a man ever doted on her as Charles did. She loves him so much, every day he's shown her how much he loves her.

After the second course, Charles decides now is the perfect time to present Diana with her gifts. He gets up and walks over to the table and picks up the diamond suite and the signet ring boxes. Coming up to his wife.

"Which one would you like to open first, love?"

Diana selects the small box first, realizing it's a ring box. Opening the box she sees a signet ring with the Prince of Wales insignia.

"Charles it's beautiful," Diana says as she puts the ring on her finger.

"Nothing is more beautiful than you are, my love," he says before kissing her cheek.

She blushes. Her husband knows how to make her feel special.

"Now for your other gift. I'm looking forward to seeing you wear this with a gown... or in your birthday suit," he says with a wink.

Diana bites her lips as she feels a throbbing between her legs. Squeezing her legs together, she lifts the lid to the box. The gold writing catches her attention first. Inside it says Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales in gold cursive writing. When she looks down at the contents of the box she gasps. She has seen a lot of diamonds in her life, but never this many.

"Happy Birthday darling," Charles says taking the necklace out of the box and putting it around her neck. His eyes look at the large diamond that is resting in her cleavage. He can't wait until she wears the necklace and bracelet with nothing else.

"Oh Charles thank you, I love you so much," she says standing up hugging and kissing him.

"You're welcome, and I love you too."

After dessert, the couple heads back to their room where Charles informs Diana, of the bath waiting for them. They both get out of their clothes and put on their robes.

Walking into the bathroom rose petals are sprinkled all over the tub in the water and some on the floor. Candles are also lit along the right ledge beside the tub.

Charles watches with lust as Diana lets her robe turn into a puddle of fabric on the floor. The diamonds in her necklace sparkled like a thousand stars. He wants her so bad it almost hurts, but they have to wait five more weeks before they can be intimate again. He wants Diana to heal properly and also the doctor informs she has an increased chance of getting pregnant. For him, three children are enough.

He wraps his arms around her and holds her.

"Darling."

"Yes."

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday."

"You're welcome," he replies giving her a peck on the lips.

They relax in the tub a little while longer before heading off to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 417 13
SEQUEL TO ROYALLY BUMPED || After a whirlwind of a year, Mila Abbott is finally enjoying her life as a princess and mother. As wife to the new first...
1.2M 22.4K 109
Eveline Delamane is currently speeding through life at 15 wtf's per hour. Most evenings are spend with three bottles of gin and two of her best mates...
454K 24.7K 103
For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdom, or they have some Kingdom. Their lin...
241K 12K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...