Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 23

822 11 1
Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 23 Tropical Rainforest 23

    The bets placed by the players were not small, and the total amount of the entire game was staggeringly large.

    However, compared with winning or losing, almost all players care more about the identity of the mastermind behind the scenes.

    Many people are becoming wary of their surroundings.

    "Hey! 'Villager'!" Someone shouted, "If you are here, why not stand up now!"

    Fu Bai also sneered: "Article 845 of the federal law stipulates that voluntary surrender can reduce the sentence appropriately, you Don't hide it! You can't hide it!"

    When all the contestants shouted excitedly, Ren Xiayang went to a distance to discuss with the expert team for a while.

    Not long after, he ran back with a smile on his face, holding an optical computer with a special style in his hand.

    "There is a video of the whole game in this optical brain. Everyone recalls the time when they were killed, and then flips through them one by one in the order of the live broadcast room. They will definitely be caught soon!"

    This is really a big deal. good news!

    Everyone thanked Ren Xiayang one after another, and then sat around and stared at Guangnao.

    The people who were scattered in several huts all gathered together at once, and the dilapidated hut couldn't hold it at all.

    Many people were piled up one by one like a stack of arhats, and some were squeezed outside where the roof could not cover them, but they would rather stand on tiptoes in the scorching sun to look inside than leave.

    Jiang Ran found it incredible.

    Ren Xiayang was not among the people she cheated at all?

    What exactly provoked him? Why did he rush to the front line of the "battle"?

    Jiang Ran tentatively asked: "Have you been tricked before?"

    Ren Xiayang: "No."

    "Then why..."

    "It's not only the victim who can stand up." Ren Xiayang waved his tightly clenched fist, The words of righteousness are strict: "It is everyone's responsibility to wipe out rape and evil!"

    "...Well." Jiang Ran gave him a thumbs up, "The ideological consciousness is very high."

    After being praised by Jiang Ran, Ren Xiayang felt embarrassed.

    He quietly glanced at Bai Zhiyong who was squatting outside the hut, and then whispered in Jiang Ran's ear, "Actually, it's mainly for Teacher Bai."

    "He was also tricked by that 'villain' before, so he was very angry He ignored me for a long time. Now that he has the opportunity, of course he has to avenge him."

    When Ren Xiayang said this, Jiang Ran understood.

    Back then, Bai Zhiyong was the first person she deliberately tricked, and the rope she used to build the tree house rope ladder was from Bai Zhiyong.

    Now it's comeback.

    Fortunately, Jiang Ran did a lot of preparation work back then.

    She has never shown her face, and has deliberately changed her voice, pretending to be a young man, so if you want to find the video, you will probably start with this kind of person first, and she still has enough time to make plans.

    However, just as he was about to find an opportunity to sneak away, Bai Zhiyong spotted him.

    He had been squeezed in the outermost circle of the shed and couldn't get in. He was already very depressed, but when he saw that Ren Xiayang and Jiang Ran were looking at him and making small talk, he walked over angrily.

    "What did you see me doing just now?"

    Ren Xiayang suddenly stood up: "We are talking about that 'villain'! After his identity is cleared up, we have to torture him, how dare he do such a shameless thing !"

    Bai Zhiyong turned to look at Jiang Ran, she hesitated for two seconds, and finally nodded silently.

    "You're right, that person is so hateful!" Bai Zhiyong was also very angry, "It's nothing more than digging traps to harm people and stealing everyone's supplies. After all, it's a competition, and it's not unreasonable to use any means to win. But he still wants to attack Xiaolanhua! Is it tolerable or unbearable!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    When did she start thinking about straw mushrooms?

    "Really?" Jiang Ran wanted to justify himself, "But it's useless for him to harm Xiao Lanhua, right?"

    Bai Zhi was anxious: "What do you mean? Who are you saying is useless!!??"

    Jiang Ran: " ...I mean, even if Xiaolanhua is taken away, it won't do him any good."

    "How could it be no good?"

    Bai Zhiyong looked at Jiang Ran in disbelief, as if he was wondering how this person would say such a ridiculous thing.

    He said: "If the little orchid is taken away, it has research value in the capital star and edible value in the rainforest. You think the little orchid is useless? Are you kidding me?"

    Of course Jiang Ran would not He said he was joking, after all, Bai Zhiyong's eyes clearly said:

    This is not funny at all.

    "...I'm sorry." Jiang Ran gave up defending, "I'm talking too much."

    While speaking, there was a loud noise from the shed not far away.

    Several people looked over there subconsciously, and saw that the bustling crowd in the room seemed to be arguing.

    Bai Zhiyong was very concerned about the result of pulling the horse, so he immediately walked over there.

    Ren Xiayang also followed behind him. After a while, he turned back after inquiring about the situation.

    Jiang Ran carefully discerned his expression, confirmed that they should not have found out his identity, and then asked curiously: "What happened?

    " I searched all the videos, but there is still no result." Ren Xiayang was also very puzzled, "I don't know how he did it."

    Jiang Ran made a guess: "Perhaps...he is not actually a contestant, but a contestant on Earth. native humans in the Amazon rainforest?"

    "Hahahaha, you are so funny, how is this possible?" Ren Xiayang laughed, "There have been no living people on Earth for many years."

    "But when things are confusing, the most unlikely answer is often the right one."

    Jiang Ran swore flickeringly: "Where did you hear the saying that there are no living people on Earth? Has the Federation sent a search team to investigate? Is this the case?" Did you confirm it yourself?"

    Ren Xiayang said: "The federation did send an advance team thirty years ago."

    He scratched his head: "The news sent by the federal government is still hanging on the star network, it should be It can't be fake, right?"

    Jiang Ran: "...It's okay, you pretend that I didn't say anything."

    "It's okay." Ren Xiayang waved his hand and said, "We will know what happened soon. "

    When Jiang Ran heard this, his whole heart immediately hung up again: "What do you mean?"

    Ren Xiayang: "Teacher Bai just said that when he was attacked, he felt that the other party's voice was a little strange, and he might have disguised it. So it's not reliable to rely on sound to delineate the area."

    "Then you plan to..."

    "According to the time node, watch everyone's video."

    "..."

    This is really over.

    The vest is about to lose its hold.

    Seeing everyone rushing to search again, Jiang Ran knew he couldn't wait any longer.

    "Then you all work hard."

    Jiang Ran said, "I have something to ask the staff, so I'm leaving first."

    Ren Xiayang nodded.

    Jiang Ran waved at him: "When you find that scoundrel, tell me in time."

    Ren Xiayang made sure: "No problem, we'll torture him together when the time comes."

    Jiang Ran's heart trembled, his face His smile froze a bit.

    However, when she thought that she could finally leave this place of right and wrong, her mood quickly brightened again.

    Unexpectedly, after taking a few steps back, Zeng Pei pulled her back.

    Oops, this is also one of her creditors!

    Did Zeng Pei discover something? Did she reveal any information just now?

    Jiang Ran carefully recalled what he did just now, and after confirming that he probably said nothing wrong, he carefully probed: "Why are you pulling me? Is there something wrong?"

    "It's nothing serious." Zeng Pei said nonchalantly He waved his hand, "I just want to ask you if you know anything about the 'villain' they mentioned."

    Why do you ask this kind of question?

    Why just ask her?

    Could it be that Zeng Pei discovered some loophole and is just testing it now?

    Jiang Ran was nervous, and her heart beat faster and faster.

    "Then you're asking the wrong person..." Jiang Ran thought quickly, "I haven't run into that 'villain' before, how could I know? If everyone hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have known there was such a person

    Zeng Pei: "That's such a pity." Jiang

    Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "???

    " People, even I..." Zeng Pei sighed, "It's a pity that when I met him, no matter how much I called him, he refused to stay, otherwise I must discuss with him how to make old-style traps!"

    Jiang Ran: " ..."

    Good guy, Zeng Pei thought so.

    Jiang Ran recalled the original scene.

    When Zeng Pei was trapped in a pothole, his reaction was indeed different from other players——

    Not only have I been asking various questions about the trap, but I even asked her to jump into the pit, and the two of them chatted about the polishing of the bottom of the hole and the design of the sight range of the trapped person... But anyone would think that the Are you procrastinating for time to fight back? How could it be possible to believe that she really wanted to discuss the issue?

    In a way, it's really a talent.

    "How about this, you let me go first." Jiang Ran said, "I have something to ask the staff of the program group, and I will ask that person for you later?"

    Zeng Pei asked in confusion: "Aren't you Do you know him?"

    "I don't know his real identity, but how many players are there that I don't know? Maybe they are people who have stayed with us in our base?" Jiang Ran said in a good voice, "When his vest is stripped out I'm going to help you ventilate."

    "Then I'll trouble you!" Zeng Pei was very moved, "If you have something to do, go and do it first."

    "It's a small matter, so you're welcome." Jiang Ran waved his hand, "Then I Let's go first."

    After wasting so much time, I don't know where the progress of stripping the vest at the shed has reached.

    Jiang Ran controlled his speed within a range that would not attract too much attention, and then walked quickly away from the crowd.

    The contestants will take the same starship when they return, but not all the people in the program group will be together.

    The expert group specially hired by the program team came here on a small starship contracted separately, and there is a high probability that they will not travel with the contestants on the return journey. As long as she can sneak up on the starship before it sets sail, she will be discovered by then. It is also impossible for the program crew to really leave her in the vast universe.

    "Ah! Yes! This is here! I have an impression of the environment here!"

    "Great! It seems that we have finally found the right path!"

    "It turns out that the 'villain' really made so many disguises, how cunning Extreme!"

    "..."

    The noisy sound came from afar, as if the horse-picking operation on the other side of the shed had made great progress.

    Jiang Ran couldn't even control the speed of his footsteps. He walked faster and faster, as if he was participating in a walking race.

    "Hey, this seems to be Jiang Ran's live broadcast room?"

    "Isn't it? Let me see... Fuck! It really is!"

    "Isn't she the first to enter the arena? Why did she stay in the rainforest during that time period?" Outer area?"

    "Look quickly! She's going over there!"

    "..."

    Help! The vest is really going to fall off!

    Jiang Ran didn't restrain herself at all, she ran at the fastest speed in her life, leaving almost an afterimage when viewed from a distance.

    Within a few seconds, a deafening sound came from a distance, and the sound alone almost toppled the roof of the shed.

    "Jiang Ran!!!"

    "I want to kill you!!!"

    After struggling back and forth for a long time, he still couldn't escape in the end.

    Jiang Ran rushed to the place first, and successfully sneaked into the exclusive small ship of the expert group. Unfortunately, the starship departed too late and failed to block other players out.

    They even launched an exciting chase and hide battle in the small boat, but in the end, because the venue was too small and there were too many people on the other side, Jiang Ran ended in a narrow defeat.

    hateful!

    Jiang Ran was indignant.

    Why did she have to go through all kinds of interrogation when she sneaked in, but other contestants could swagger in?

    Jiang Ran didn't know the reason until he was surrounded and escorted out.

    The group of experts was beaming, blocking the door of the small boat to watch the excitement, and the leader even waved to her to say hello.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    At least get rid of the smile on your face first, right?

    It's okay to pretend :)

    Of course, these are digressions.

    What Jiang Ran needs to think about now is how to explain this to everyone.

    Jiang Ran was "surrounded" all the way back to the shed.

    Everyone was very "polite" to her, and "friendly" tied her to the chair.

    Then Fu Bai took the lead and stomped in front of her: "Humph! Let's do it!"

    Jiang Ran smiled wryly: "Didn't you all see the video? What else do you want me to recruit?

    " What kind of thing!"

    "That's right! Obviously my ability to survive in the wild is already so strong, why do you want to steal our things! Bully people!?"

    "Did you do it on purpose, just to sell us at a critical moment!? "

    ..."

    There were too many sufferers, and everyone was scrambling to ask questions, but Jiang Ran couldn't even get in a word.

    After waiting for a long time, everyone's mouths were dry from questioning, and the voices one after another were slightly quieter, before she found a chance to speak.

    "I didn't plan to do that at first... It was only after I entered the rainforest that I realized that none of the supplies given to me by the program crew were suitable, so I had to... find a solution from other places."

    "That's right!" Jiang Ran thought of something, "Look, after I took away the supplies, wouldn't it be better to return them all? It's not pure white. Whoring, right?"

    However, the more Jiang Ran said, the more angry the others became.

    As the first place in the quiz, the materials she got were all the best and the most advanced. She actually said that these were not suitable?

    What is inappropriate?

    Is it not convenient for her to challenge herself?

    Everyone was about to be annoyed.

    And when Jiang Ran mentioned "exchanging supplies", everyone exploded.

    "Fuck you! Aren't all the supplies you gave broken? Ha ha."

    "That's right! It's fine to take away our things, and come back with a bad one. Are you humiliating us!?"

    Jiang Ran: " ..."

    She herself forgot about it.

    "Bad?" Zeng Pei murmured.

    She was just standing by the side watching the good show, but now she suddenly remembered something: "That time you obviously didn't receive the alarm, but you could accurately predict that I was in danger, and you came to rescue me specially because you knew in advance that my supplies Is it damaged, and will be in danger sooner or later?"

    "I..." Jiang Ran couldn't argue, and after thinking for a long time, he finally choked out a sentence, "If I said... I didn't know that those supplies were broken, you guys Will you believe it?"

    Everyone gave her their death stares.

    Their eyes are full of words: Guess I believe it or not :)

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Fu Bai is the most angry.

    Not only did he know that he had been deceived by the culprit all the time, he even defended her many times when others had doubts about her, or helped her get rid of the suspicion directly or indirectly. Looking back on those scenes now, it is really ridiculous!

    He became anxious, and asked Jiang Ran why he did this on the spot. Is it interesting to watch his jokes?

    However, Fu Bai's question suddenly brought back everyone's memories.

    Yes indeed! It's not that they didn't suspect Jiang Ran at the beginning. After all, they can get so many high-level materials. The first person in the quiz must be the first suspect. It was Jiang Ran who helped him, so Jiang Ran must not be a 'villain', and Jiang Ran was finally removed from the list of suspects.

    Once I think about it in this direction...it's really frightening to think about it carefully!

    "Fu Bai, stop pretending."

    Someone asked doubtfully, "Are you and Jiang Ran on the same team?"

    Fu Bai was shocked: "What? How is that possible? What nonsense are you talking about?"

    "Don't you Forgot, you were the one who insisted on clearing Jiang Ran of suspicion!"

    "That's because..." "That's the

    way it is, no wonder Jiang Ran has been able to hide until today, and there is an accomplice!"

    "..."

    Everyone jumped up The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this guess was reliable, and the more righteous indignation filled his face.

    "Fu Bai." Someone said earnestly, "I originally thought that a simple person like you would not lie, but now it seems that I was wrong!"

    Fu Bai: "..." You Don't think I didn't hear what you just said!

    "No, wait."

    Fu Bai couldn't figure it out: "I'm really not Jiang Ran's accomplice! Didn't I work hard enough to find the 'villain'?"

    "I learned." Someone said again , "If you want to look innocent, you have to find ways to get into other people's teams, and then do one thing on the surface and another behind the scenes." Fu     Bai

    was even more confused: "... Are you really talking about me?"

Zhiyong shook his head remorsefully, just when Fu Bai had a glimmer of hope, he slowly said: "I really know you like this today."

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Fu Bai was almost desperate.

    He slowly turned his head to look at Jiang Ran who seemed to be invisible from just now: "You have..."

    "Congratulations." Jiang Ran interrupted him, "Do you feel what I felt just now?"

    Fu Bai: "... ..."

    Fu Bai: "???"

    "Ah——" Jiang Ran sighed, "It's the smell of snow in June."

    Fu Bo paused: "Are you crazy?"

    Jiang Ran ignored him.

    Although they are in the same predicament, they are obviously lonely in their own way.

    Hey. What a sad story.

    Both Jiang Ran and Fu Bai were unwilling to honestly admit their mistakes, but the others had obviously found their crimes.

    Everyone put them aside and gathered together to discuss their punishment measures.

    As long as everyone discussed, Jiang Ran and Fu Bai were left alone for as long as possible. When they finally finished their discussion, almost half an hour had passed, and it was less than an hour before the scheduled return time of the program group.

    On behalf of all the victims, Bai Zhiyong solemnly announced the measures to deal with the two.

    "Jiang Ran, as the mastermind, needs to bear the main responsibility. It is judged that he cooked ten big meals for all the victims as a slight compensation; Fu Bai, as an accomplice, only bears joint and several liability, and it is judged that he should bear the ten big meals. The logistics of organizing, coordinating, and serving are suitable. Above.”

    “Wow, are you so professional?” Jiang Ran sighed, “If I hadn’t been tied up, I would have applauded you.”

    Fu Bai was very pleased Angry: "Professional p? This is an insult to the federal law... If the federal court acts like you, I am afraid that it will close down after a few court sessions."

    Jiang Ran looked at Fu Bai in surprise: "I I also really want to give you an applause. I always thought that your true love is games, but I never thought that you have faith in professional things."

    Fu Bai let out a "chuck", but his face softened a lot.

    "Then, do you two accept your verdict?"

    "...Accept."

    "...Go, let's go..."

    Seeing their reluctance, the big guy felt so happy.

    Bai Zhiyong laughed, and was just about to remind them of some precautions, when a huge roar suddenly came from a distance.

    Everyone looked together and saw a huge starship slowly landing on the ground.

    Even if it is covered by dust, it can't hide the cold and complicated mechanical metal texture. It is the starship for their return journey.

    "Finally I can go home!"

    "When I get back to Capital Star, I have to take a good shower! I feel like I stink!"

    "Go home! Let's go!"

    "..."

    "No, Wait!" Jiang Ran froze, "You should untie the rope for me first!"

    Fu Bai also roared angrily: "And me!"

    "Ah, aren't you two amazing? Can’t even untie the rope? No, no!”

    Jiang Ran: “…”

    Fu Bai: “…”

    This group of people is really enough!

    Although the starship has arrived, there is still a while before the departure time. Everyone is not in a hurry, so they continue to have fun with Jiang Ran and Fu Bai.

    However, not long after, the leader of the expert group came from a distance, urging everyone to get on the starship quickly, and the number of players had to be counted in a while.

    After all, everyone still respected this man, and stopped messing around after hearing the words. Although they were still a little reluctant, they still took the initiative to help Jiang Ran and Fu Bai untie the rope.

    Just as they were about to leave together, the expert stopped Jiang Ran.

    Although the others were a little puzzled, they didn't ask any further questions, and of course Jiang Ran didn't refuse.

    When everyone was far away, Jiang Ran took the initiative to say, "Thank you for helping me out."

    "It's okay, you're welcome." The expert waved his hand and said, "My name is Zhou Kangbo, can I add an optical brain communication number?"

    Jiang Ran After a pause, he did not refuse.

    Zhou Kangbo said: "I am very optimistic about you, and you can come to me in the future."

    Jiang Ran laughed this time: "I am optimistic about you?"

    Zhou Kangbo nodded: "You don't believe me?"

    "If you store the data of the program group If I could have hesitated a little more when giving it to Ren Xiayang, or smiled a little less when they took me out of your ship... I might trust this sentence a little more."

    Zhou Kangbo laughed loudly: "So you You’re still angry with me.”

    Jiang Ran’s half-smile: “Stop joking, you’re just telling the truth, why are you angry with me?”

    “Don’t blame me either.” Zhou Kangbo’s eyes curled into laughter, "Sooner or later, you can't hide what you've done. You can hide it for a while, but you can't hide it for a while. This knife, it's better to fall sooner than later."

    "Okay, thank you for helping me put the knife down."

    "Yes, I will I won’t talk to you anymore.” Zhou Kangbo was terrified, smiled and waved his hands, “Come to me later if you have anything to do.”

    Jiang Ran hesitated for a moment, and finally thanked him earnestly.

    It's not that hard to tell the truth from the fake.

    After Zhou Kangbo left, Jiang Ran also walked to the starship where the contestants were riding.

    While they were chatting, the other players had already boarded the starship, but Zeng Pei was still waiting for her on the ground.

    As soon as Jiang Ran approached, Zeng Pei immediately leaned forward and hooked her neck: "Rogue?"

    Jiang Ran held his forehead helplessly: "Please, can you stop mentioning these two words? I hear a headache."

    Zeng Pei agreed very readily: "Okay, the vest is finished, and the old-style trap production you promised to discuss with me should also be put on the agenda?"

    "...Okay, ancestor, can you let me go on the starship ?" Are you there?" Jiang Ran said, "I'm very tired now, and I want to take a good rest."

    The high-intensity competition in the past few days has already made her physically exhausted. After several changes in the news about the position of the champion, there were ups and downs, and her spirit was exhausted. After finally being able to relax completely, what followed was a large-scale horse crash scene...

    too tiring.

    Jiang Ran felt physically and mentally exhausted, and just wanted to have a good sleep.

    When Zeng Pei heard her words, he let go of his hand thoughtfully, and patted her on the shoulder.

    Jiang Ran thanked him, but stopped after taking two steps.

    "What's wrong?" Zeng Pei asked.

    Jiang Ran hesitated for a while before turning around and saying, "I'm sorry, I really didn't know those supplies were bad."

    Zeng Pei said naturally, "I know."

    "Do you trust me?" Jiang Ran was pleasantly surprised .

    "What's so unbelievable?" Zeng Pei smiled heartily, "During the game, no one knows that a rescue point will be awarded in the end. If you deliberately snatch everyone's supplies to harm others, what's the point later? Saving so many people, you still have to work so hard to build a base? It’s too thankless."

    "Thank you for believing in me." Jiang Ran was filled with indescribable gratitude, but after thinking about it, he still sighed. He took a deep breath: "But other people..."

    "They all believed in you too."

    Jiang Ran suddenly raised his head in shock: "But just now..."

    Zeng Pei waved his hand: "It's rare to see you deflated, everyone is looking for opportunities It's just fun."

    "Let's talk about it." Zeng Pei smacked his lips and said with great aftertaste, "Otherwise, how can I spend ten more meals with you?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "It's too much Already, friend."

    What kind of people are these? ? ?

    Seeing Jiang Ran's speechless expression, Zeng Pei held his belly and laughed.

    Jiang Ran was expressionless: "Laugh again, and you will never want to eat with me again in this life."

    Zeng Pei was so frightened that he covered his mouth and choked his voice in his throat, but there was still a smile on his face. smile.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    "Okay, okay." Zeng Pei stepped forward to put his arms around her shoulders, and led her up the stairs of the starship, "Didn't you say you were exhausted? Go and rest."

    Jiang Ran gave her a sideways look, but in the end he didn't refuse.

    The two walked up side by side, and then saw Fu Bai at the door of the starship. The place where he was standing was just blocked by the moving door of the starship, and he was motionless and silent, so Jiang Ran and Zeng Pei didn't notice him just now.

    Fu Bai looked at the two of them blankly, not knowing how much he had just heard.

    "So..."

    Fu Bai asked blankly: "Everyone knows that Jiang Ran is not really trying to harm them... Then why do they still convict me as an accomplice?

    " The voice said with some embarrassment: "Maybe I think you believe everything you hear and are cute, so I wanted to tease you?"

    "Cute!?

    " Yes, you are not cute." Jiang Ran fanned the flames, "You are not cute at all."

    "Tch——" Fu Bai deliberately lowered his voice, "You don't understand, this is maturity, so I don't care about you."

    After finishing speaking After that, Fu Bai let out a "hum" and walked into the cabin.

    Jiang Ran and Zeng Pei looked at his back, couldn't help but looked at each other, and laughed together.

    Ten minutes later, the starship set sail.

    Jiang Ran leaned on the back of the chair with eyes closed, planning to take a good night's sleep on the way back to the voyage, but the other contestants around were still in a state of excitement, chattering, discussing this for a while, chatting about that for a while, and kept arguing. non-stop.

    irritable.

    Jiang Ran changed direction and adjusted his sitting posture.

    The optical brain "Didi" vibrated.

    After a while, it shook a few more times.

    It should be a new news reminder, and Jiang Ran is not in the mood to read it.

    However, within two minutes, the cabin became quiet, and even the sound of a needle falling to the ground could be clearly heard.

    what happened?

    Jiang Ran opened his eyes and took a look at the optical brain.

    Among the hundreds of contestants on the new show, there were only a few pieces of latest news, and she read them all at a glance.

    [Zeng Pei: From now until the starship lands, those who don't make a single sound can get a 10% discount on my studio's order-free list]

    [Fu Bai:? Why]

    [Zeng Pei: Fu Bai is disqualified]

    [Fu Bai: ...]

    Jiang Ran smiled silently, then lay back in peace.

    When he closed his eyes, Jiang Ran thought.

    After returning to Capital Star, she had to settle the junk contract of the brokerage company as soon as possible.

    In this way, when she waits until the next episode of the show, she can be with this group of people without any burden.

    In the complete silence around, Jiang Ran had a sweet dream.

    The author has something to say:

    the daily update is tentatively scheduled at 9:00 p.m., and if there are special circumstances, a leave slip will be issued in advance. The six-pair update will start on August 1. Thank you little angels for your support~

    [Small Theater]

    Fu Bai: You all bully me !

    Zeng Pei: Baozi, that's because you are so cute!

    Fu Bo: Bah! You are PUA!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Apocalypse Arrival Bởi 中国小说

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

22.6K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
6.5K 192 6
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl. Almost nothing changes... until Aemond Targaryen begins to take an interest in her. It seems Targaryen uncles have a...
4K 178 8
❝ and you know damn well, for you i would ruin myself, a million little times. ❞ carlos sainz jr x fem! oc