Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Ten...

By thedoctorgonepale

In a crazy bizarre world where some people possess the ability to call upon spiritual beings with great power... More

(Prologue): Bizzare Awakening
No Cutting Class!!
Jojo Vs Authority
Mirror, Mirror
Smell The LEMONS!
Taste The LEMONS
Under The Trees Branches
Kid Gloves
School House Rocking
Livin' La Vida
Jojo Where Are You?
Jojo Where Are You?: Act 2
Pick A Fight With Destiny
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 2
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 3
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 4

Rocking Rockets

395 25 32
By thedoctorgonepale

With the day having reset once again, Jojo's fingers were healed along with his other wounds.

Arriving in class, Jojo found everyone to be surprisingly quiet. And with the pressure exuding from Makoto, Jojo quickly pieced together that she had shown her dominance over everyone.

Jojo: Well, well... Look who's taken charge-

7NA 4: Take your seat and be silent-

Tenacious D: SKADOOSH!

Jojo's Stand grabbed 7NA 4 and lifted them away from him, letting Jojo sit on Makoto's desk.

Jojo: Automatic Colony Stand with personality... Oof! What a combo.

Makoto: Get your ass off my desk.

Jojo: Get your ass off that chair and take me to the council.

Makoto: Next recess. We barely have enough time.

Jojo:(sigh)... Fine.

He hops over to his seat, as Makoto tells Jojo something very important.

Makoto: We're going to be met with trouble after class.

(Ring, ring, ring)

Jojo: What are you talking about?

Makoto: The group chat for the class Reps was made an offer by the council.

Makoto: You for a chance to join.

Jojo: Group chat...?

Makoto: There's talk from Apollo, a rep, who says he will take you on.

Jojo: Hold on! Take a step back! You have a phone?!

Makoto:(holds out phone) Yeah...?

Jojo: Are you serious...? Call 911.

Makoto: Why- shit. You're right.

With this realization, Makoto called 911.

Phone: 91-(SHHHH)-ergency?

Taking the phone from Makoto, Jojo shouts.

Jojo: HELP! THERE'S A BOMB! A TERRORIST! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! HEEEELLLLLPPPP!

(Beeep, beep, beep)

Jojo: Shit! It lost the signal...

Makoto: Try again.

Dialing again, Jojo finds the signal wasn't going through this time.

Jojo: Tch... It won't go through anymore...

Giving back her phone, Jojo looks around the class.

Jojo: Everyone who has a phone, lift it up right now or get wacked!

The class listens, lifting up their smartphones, flip phones

Makoto: 7 Nation Army, make the calls!

7NA: AY!

As 7NA tries to contact the outside world, Makoto was concerned over the fact the calls would only go through once before somehow getting blocked.

Jojo however was concerned about something entirely else.

Jojo:(mind) Is that a Nokia?! And flip phones... What's with the old-school phones?

(Opening theme)

(RING, RING, RING)

With only hope that their calls got someone's attention, Makoto led Jojo to the student council's office.

Makoto: Their office is on the top floor...

The school was an irregular shape, being kind to a half hexagon with a corridor in the middle connecting the front and back so students did not have to go in a full circle.

The student council was on the fifth floor, in a room within the corridor line.

To get there, they had to get to the back end of the school, since the stairwell in the front end only went up to the third floor.

Makoto: Thinking about it now... This school is oddly shaped.

Jojo: I'm concerned more with the day resets and the memory loss.

(STOMP)

Makoto/Jojo:?

With an overdramatic stomp, the Jo-namic duo took notice of a gentleman.

???: Halt!

(Rocket-powered Representative; Apollo)

Jojo:(eyebrow raised) Is it in the name of love?

Apollo: Not today.

Jojo: Then move aside. I have important business that I won't put off any longer.

Makoto: Are you Apollo?

Apollo:(shakes fist with vigor) YES.

Jojo: Ahhh... A little birdy told me you wanted to fight.

Apollo: A birdy told you that...?

Apollo: Hmmm... Fry that bird for protein!

Jojo:(looks at Makoto)... Go on...

Makoto:(glares)

Apollo: That birdy is worthless if that's what they told you... I indeed had a message sent saying I would handle you...

Apollo: However!

Apollo: I did not necessarily mean I would battle you.

Jojo: What do you want?

Apollo: I want to know your reasons for challenging the council.

Jojo:(sigh)... To sum it up... There are two reasons.

Jojo: I want to know what's going on here with the missing memories and endless groundhog days...

Jojo: And I want to put the bunch of fucks who think they are greater than god in their place.

Jojo: A hardcore rebel like me can't stand by when there is an authority figure abusing their power!

Apollo:.......

Apollo: Jojo... You are exactly the type of man I want on my side.

Jojo/Makoto:?

Apollo: Ever since I realized the same mysteries you have... I've been working on trying to build up an army to storm the council.

Jojo: Whoa!? Really?! Hell yeah!

Jojo: How many rebels do you got?

Apollo: Just one other.

Jojo:...

Makoto: Hmph. It's because you have some kind of weak ass Stand that you tried building a rebellion, right?

Apollo: Not exactly... I simply know the limits of my power. And the power of a team.

Apollo: Join me, Jojo! And we'll get our answers!

Jojo: Sure whatever... Just take me to the council already!

Apollo: Right-O! After me!

7NA 2: Stop right there!

Everyone:?

Makoto's Stand made their presence known.

7NA 2: Insulting our lady is a federal offense. Punishable by death.

7NA: Prepare to pay!

Jojo: Makoto...

Makoto: Knock it off, guys!

7NA 1: We sense your desire, Queen... At least let us test him.

Makoto:... Jojo, this guy, we know nothing about him. We can't let him help us if he has a piss pore Stand.

Apollo: I absolutely agree! If we are to join forces, we must show our worth to each other!

Apollo: Show me your Radness!

Jojo: Tch! I'm done dilly-dallying! If you two wanna fight it out.

Jojo: More power to you... But whoever gets in my way gets a Skadoosh!

Jojo: I'm getting to the council one way or another!

Tenacious D: SKADOOOSH!

(CRASSH)

Punching a hole in the ceiling, Jojo leaves the two to fight it out.

Makoto: Now that he's gone, give it to me straight... What are your true intentions?

Apollo: It is as I explained.

Makoto: Ahhhh... 7 Nation Army, beat the truth out of him.

7NA 2: YOU HEARD THE LADY! GO, GO, GO!!!

7 Nation Army charged toward Apollo, but in this corridor, only four of them could run side by side, thus the others were right behind.

The three at the back threw their arms onto the shoulders of those at the front lines, and with finger guns aimed, they fired at Apollo.

7NA 5-7: Dum-dum-dum-dum!!

Those pressure bullets of theirs struck Apollo, however, with the power still equivalent to punches, the tough nut took them all without flinching.

Apollo: Hmmm... Now that isn't rad enough... Let me show you what I want to see!!

Apollo: "Rocket man"!!

A large space rocket shape gauntlet covered his left arm.

(Rocket Man)

(FROOOOOOSH)

Fire blasted out the back and propelled his arm forward with enough strength that he knocked all of 7NA back.

Only by them all coming in contact did the three in the back manage to keep the rest standing.

Makoto:(Glares)

7NA 1: Seven, analyze!

7NA 7:(STARE)......

7NA 7: It's a Stand... Object type... Powerful, so it probably doesn't have anything super crazy about it.

7NA 7: Recommended tactic is to overwhelm them.

7NA 1: Ma'am?

Makoto: Sierra tactic.

7NA: AYE!

Instead of four, three took the lead as they try to push out of the corridor.

Apollo: Hm! I like your attitude!

(FROOOOSH)

Thrusting forward Rocket Man, Apollo went flying forward, through the three 7NA and straight towards Makoto.

7NA 2: HELL NO!

Grabbing his legs as he passed by, and the other two grabbing as well, they managed to force Apollo's attention to change onto them.

Apollo: RAH!

Swinging Rocket Man, Apollo smacks 7NA on the head, resulting in Makoto getting hurt and Apollo himself being able to spin mid-air to redirect himself.

Makoto:(Grunts)... Hmph.

As he flew toward Makoto with great speed, the rest of 7NA leaped down on the hole made by Jojo.

Together they stopped Apollo by stomping him into the floor before he was dogpiled by the arrival of the rest.

Apollo: Hmmm... Nice.

Rocket Man then exploded with enough thrust to launch 7NA off of him.

He swung towards Makoto but stopped just before hitting her.

Makoto/Apollo:...

Makoto: Give me the truth.

Apollo:... The truth is I did challenge the council... A single member was enough to beat me, however.

Makoto: No wonder you couldn't get backup from anyone...

Makoto: Wait... When did this fight happen? Because I have never heard of this.

Apollo: Probably because I've been here quite a while. Perhaps you weren't around then.

Makoto: How long have you been here?

Apollo: Couldn't tell you... The days blur. I do recall a time when the hallways weren't always so full.

Makoto:(sigh)... Let's go see if Jojo got himself killed or not.

(A few floors above)

Coco: Has no one taken him out yet?

???: If you want it done already, go do it yourself. But since last time you lost not only your dignity...

???: But also the arrowhead...

(Fifth-floor council: Hanna)

Hanna: I wouldn't recommend it.

Coco:(Glares)

???: Now, now... Is this bickering going to solve anything?

(Fourth-floor council: David)

???: No, no, let them go on. I'd bloody love to watch them rip each other apart... Cloths first.

(Third Floor council: Alex)

Hanna: Piss off.

???:(sharpens nails) Now, now... Let the man dream. It's not as if he'll ever get laid, fufufu~.

(First-floor council: Angel)

Alex: Fuck you.

Angel: I have sacrificers for that.

The five bantered on as their leader sat facing away and staring out the window.

(CRASH)

Council:?!

The door went flying open as Jojo marched in as the bell rang.

(RING, RING, RING)

Jojo:(looks around)

He eyes everyone down. All but the leader looked at him with a mix of different emotions.

Jojo then hopped onto the table they sat around.

Jojo: I want answers... You all want this.

He holds out the arrowhead he stole from Coco.

Jojo: So...

Jojo: Who wants to move their lips first?

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Stand Bio:)

Name: Rocket Man

Appearance:

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: D

Range: D

Stamina: A

Precision: D

Potential: D

Ability:

Rocket Man is no more than a literal rocket attached to the user's body.

Though equal in power to a true space rocket, the user would need to built up speed.

Its boosters do produce heat which can do damage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 7
𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš πš’πš—πšπš˜ 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 πšœπšŽπšŽπš–πš’πš—πš πšŒπš‘πšžπš›πšŒπš‘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πšŠπš— πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš•, πšžπšœπšžπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
56.3K 405 24
A Red knight with hardly any emotions or trust, he wants to help others, whether its gonna kill him or not