United (Monkie Kid X Ninjago)

Per Emperor_Drakkon

The ultimate crossover of LEGO! The Ninja are sent to a new realm by The Overlord and his army, and are now l... Més

Episode 1: It Ends Now
Episode 2: Fire VS Fire
Episode 3: Shadowy Siblings
Episode 4: War of The Kings
Episode 5: Here Comes Ninjago
Episode 6: Tea Time
Episode 7: Two Down
Episode 8: Two To Go
Episode 9: Balance
Episode 10: The Wise Sage
Episode 11: Inner Self
Episode 12: War and Peace
Episode 13: Godly Might
Episode 14: Endlessness
Episode 15: Loss
Episode 16: Dragon and Oni
Episode 17: The Fifth Primate
Episode 18: Vengeance
Episode 19: Heroes Unite!
Episode 21: The Ultimate Battle
Episode 22: United We Stand

Episode 20: This Ends Here

1K 37 13
Per Emperor_Drakkon

When the Lady Bone Demon first created her unstoppable war machine, it was powered by The Golden Staff of The Monkey King. Then, it was powered by the Samadhi Fire...but now?

Now, with The Crystal King as its pilot...it was powered by darkness and the almost overwhelming ability of The Four Spiritual Primates.

The mech's multiple spider-like feet cracked the ground with every step it took, and behind it was a never ending darkness. Inside of its head was The Crystal King himself, resting inside of a glowing crystal to control it.

The Crystal Council was on top of the head, watching as the darkness spread. Harumi, however, was quiet. She had been looking at the crystals that kept The Four Primates trapped ever since the mech started moving.

She was more unsure of what she was doing, now more than ever...she agreed to help The Crystal King because he said that destroying the balance of Light and Dark would end the mindless death and destruction...but conquering or surrounding The Sixteen Realms and beyond completely in darkness?

Someone was bound to get hurt...people had already gotten hurt or crystalized. But she knew if she even tried to betray The Crystal King, she would die.

"Hey, you okay?" The Mechanic asked, turning to her. "You've been quiet all day."

Harumi sighed. "I'm called The Quiet One, am I not?"

The Mechanic laughed at that. "You got me there...so. Do ya think The Crystal King's gonna keep us around?"

Aspheera hissed. "What in the name of The Firssst Ssspinjitzu Massster do you mean?"

Vangelis answered for her rather quickly. "The Crystal King, once he captures The Monkie Kid, will become the most powerful being in our realm and beyond. What need will he have for us once he's all powerful?"

Pythor hummed. "And Mr. F ssstill hasssn't made hisss way back yet...that isss a legitimate concern of mine now. Do you think he'll kill usss or kick usss out?"

"As long as we keep being useful to him, neither will happen." Harumi said as she walked over. Then, her pink eyes widened. "Wait, what's that...?"

The Crystal Council looked and their eyes suddenly widened when they saw a golden shine in the dark sky. They then just barely dodged a golden trident nearly hitting them.

Then, in flew the mightiest warrior of the Heavens himself, Erlang. He grabbed his trident and spun it around, sparking with golden electricity.

"The Mortal Realm will not fall to your hands, demons!!!" Erlang screamed as he charged first at Harumi.

Harumi gasped and quickly created a sword made out of pink crystal, but it shattered and she was sent flying. But, she created another sword and stabbed it into the mech to prevent it from falling.

The Crystal Council then turned to Erlang and decided to quickly deal with him. They lunged forward and took out all of their Crystalized Golden Weapons and purposely touched him with all four of them.

Erlang's eyes widened and he screamed as he was sent flying by their immense power, but he regained his composure and straightened himself in the sky. He then summoned his trident again and pointed it forwards. "NOW!!!"

Then, in all kinds of colorful blurs, The Ninja flew in. Fire, earth, ice, and lightning sparked all across the sky. Zane, especially after his encounter with Mr. F, looked ready to fight.

Vangelis growled and took his scythe and then flew up, lunging forward at Cole as they clashed again. Pink and orange energy shot out into the dark clouds as the two beings zoomed across the air. Cole then slammed his fists together and punched Vangelis with all his might, sending him flying downwards.

"Feeling a bit down to Earth, I see!" Cole joked as he flew after him.

Jay stopped flying for a moment. "HEY! BEING THE FUNNY ONE IS MY THING!!!" He cried before zooming after Pythor.

Pythor spun around his nunchucks and then swung them forward, and they suddenly extended its lightning-chain. It tied around Jay's leg and Pythor began swinging him around.

Jay yelped, but then focused as he spun around...and then his entire body became a storm, shooting out lightning left and right. All of the bolts shocked Pythor personally. He couldn't take such pain as he fell off the mech. Jay smirked and then flew after him, shocking him one last time before tackling him into the ground.

He knew that wouldn't take him down due to all of them being supercharged, but it would definitely hurt.

The Mechanic blasted his Crystalized shurikens at Zane, who just used his wings to deflect them. The shurikens, however, came spinning back to him. Zane landed on the mech and enveloped himself in his wings and they worked as a shield.

Zane then uncovered himself, his blue eyes narrowed at The Mechanic as he charged at him. The two began fighting in hand to hand combat, with The Mechanic using his cannon arm to get the upper hand.

"So! I take it Mr. F is dealt with, eh?! How'd you feel about fighting your brother?!" The Mechanic laughed.

Zane growled before taking deep breaths. He remembered what Master Wu taught him. To not let anger control him. He then looked at The Mechanic. "I failed him once...I won't fail him after you and The Overlord are taken down!!!"

The Mechanic grinned before he and Zane lunged at each other, with Zane kicking him in the chin and then tackling him right off the mech.

The mech then stopped in its tracks and raised its gigantic arms...and The Crystal Warriors began shooting right out of it. Dragonites followed from The Crystal King's temple.

But down below awaited Pixal, Skylor, Nya, Wu Lily, Garmadon, Mei, Red Son, Sandy, Tang, Pigsy, and Nezha. The Third Lotus Prince was leading them.

Erlang was flying across the sky, destroying The Dragonites with his trident and his third eye...which could shoot out lasers.

The Crystal Warriors began charging at them, roaring and holding out their spears and swords. The sound of their footsteps surrounded the battlefield.

Nezha then suddenly stabbed his spear into the ground and his allies were surrounded in a pink shield.

"WHOA!" Tang yelped, clutching his staff.

Skylor felt her hand for a moment and she turned to Nezha. "What did you do?"

"It's a protection spell against The Crystallization! It won't last long!" Nezha exclaimed. "FIGHT AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!" He exclaimed as he charged forward.

Red Son grabbed Mei's hand, looking at her. "Want to try that new trick I taught you...?"

Mei blushed a bit, but then grinned before she grabbed him and then flew into the air. She kept him afloat inside a green orb of fire...before even more fire shot out of it and into The Crystal Warriors.

Red Son and Mei were blasting together, their orb of fire turning both green and orange as an endless inferno shot out of it.

Nezha just slid across the battlefield thanks to his Wind and Fire Wheels that helped him skate across the sky and land. He thrusted his spear into three Crystal Warriors at once and then screamed, sending a pink energy through them that obliterated them into pieces. He then tied up a small group of Crystal Warriors with his Sky Ribbon and threw them high into the air, only for Mei and Red Son's fire to annihilate them.

To the Third Lotus Prince, it felt like he was fighting Wukong during their battles in Heaven all over again. It gave him a small sense of nostalgia as he continued to fight.

Wu and Garmadon charged into battle, with Wu using the wings on his Dragon Armor while Garmadon just used his actual organic wings. Golden and purple energy shot out from their hands as Crystal Warriors were obliterated. The beasts tried to shoot at them or grab them, but it was no use. Especially with Nezha's protection spell.

They knew it wouldn't last long...so they would fight.

Wu and Garmadon then stood back to back, blasting and slashing as Crystal Warriors lunged at them. Garmadon then cackled. "This reminds me of the old times! During The Serpentine Wars!!!"

He then flew high into the air and slammed down, sending a field of destructive energy that sent The Crystal Warriors surrounding them flying.

Wu's eyes widened at the fact that his brother still remembered that and he chuckled, slashing one of the Crystal Warriors that charged at him. "Yes! I suppose it does!!!"

Then, Garmadon landed right beside him and gave his brother a smirk. Wu smirked back before they both looked ahead to see another force of Crystal Warriors charging at them.

"NINJA GO!!!" They screamed as they spun around into purple and gold tornadoes.

Meanwhile, Skylor and Nya were just fighting as hard as they could. Skylor was using the powers she got from touching Jay's shoulder earlier, zapping The Crystal Warriors with lightning. Nya just used her ninja skills and overall talents.

Thanks to Nezha's spell? Their Vengestone wasn't even working.

"Really starting to regret giving up my powers!" Nya screamed as she thrusted her spear into a Crystal Warrior.

Then, two golden katanas flew right beside her and into the stomach of a Crystal Warrior. Samurai X then ran in, ripping out the katanas. "I thought they were reawakening...?"

Nya sighed. "For some reason, they aren't working here...but hey! I did without them before, I can do it again!!!" She exclaimed as she slashed another Crystal Warrior.

Skylor laughed as she zapped more Crystal Warriors. "That's the spirit!!! Just like your brother!!!"

Samurai X then spun around, beheading two Crystal Warriors and obliterating them into pieces. "Which reminds me. Are you and Kai in an official relationship?"

Skylor blinked before she zapped another group. "I...don't actually know. Kind of feels like we already were to be honest."

"Wait, you're not officially a thing? Seriously?" Nya asked as she stabbed another Crystal Warrior. "That's...kind of hard to believe."

"Right?" Skylor asked before grabbing a Crystal Warrior by the head and zapping it across the battlefield. "WHEW, IT FEELS GOOD TO GRAB THESE THINGS WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING A ZOMBIE!"

Then, Sandy came running in, with his necklace disappearing and strange pink orbs flying around him and shooting through The Crystal Warriors. Tang and Pigsy were riding on his back.

Pigsy was laughing as he held his weapon high in the air. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, OLD BUDDY!!! COME AND GET SOME, YOU CRYSTAL DOGS!!!"

Tang was screaming as he held onto Sandy, clearly terrified. He may have had Tripitaka's powers...but that didn't mean he was the best at fighting. He likely never would be, which he wasn't ashamed of.

But it wasn't exactly useful for this situation in particular.

And finally, Erlang was zooming across the sky, slashing and stabbing the Dragonites that came from The Crystal King's temple. He was grinning wide, shooting out energy from his third eye.

He then laughed. "It has been too long since I've had such a battle!!!" He exclaimed before whipping around and blasting another Dragonite into pieces. He then looked at the temple and zoomed towards it, his entire body sparking with golden lightning.

Erlang Shen screamed as he thrusted his trident forward...and then seconds later? He was on the other side of the temple. And the temple itself began to crumble and fall apart in the sky.

He turned around, crossing his arms with a smirk on his face, his black cape blowing in the wind. Then, he looked at the mech The Crystal King was using. Its head was sparking.

Erlang used his third eye to see through its crystal shell and saw that The Crystal King was summoning The Four Primates.

And sure enough, The Four Primates were released from their crystal prisons and sent into battle. Erlang snarled and then zoomed over, tackling and slashing all four of them. This fight would surely be more challenging for the mightiest warrior in the Celestial Realm.

The Ninja then landed on the ground, their glowing wings spread wide as they looked at their respective enemies.

The Crystal Council had the Golden Weapons and despite being hurt, they looked rightfully angry and ready to fight.

The Ninja looked at each other, and then? Jay spoke.

"Fighting til the end...as always, right?" Jay asked with a chuckle.

Cole smirked and patted Jay's back. "As always..."

Zane nodded. "I've said this before...but I'm honored to be fighting alongside you all..."

"Iron sharpens iron and brother sharpens brother." Kai grinned as they all flew high into the air and lunged at The Crystal Council.

This was only the beginning.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

236 1 11
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
89.1K 2K 40
The annoyingly cool and the hot-head red ninja falls in love with somebody but then becomes heartbroken. You were there to comfort him through all of...
30.5K 637 46
A whole year has passed after Nya's sacrifice. Many of the Ninja had deserted from the team to do their own personal things, however that wouldn't la...
40 0 40
This is a summary of plot for each episode of Ninjago. It's from the Ninjago Wiki and everything on there isn't my. Credit goes to the people in the...