DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE| A Key Gl...

By prettygirlramsey

It get crazy when you really love somebody. And Serenity is the prime example of that when it comes to Key. K... More

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE Cast/ Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End

8.

478 27 8
By prettygirlramsey

Serenity "Sin" Love
August 2,2019
Air BNB

"I need water." Pulling the cover back.

Tossing me a bottle, "You just got up and already need something." Mae said.

I chugged my water down, "Shut up bitch." Getting up.

"Damn...why I gotta be a bitch?" Laughing.

Looking round, "Soooo what are we doing today?" Asking.

Shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know! Bitch you was the one getting all the numbers." She said.

"Girl you know I'm not finnah fuck with these niggas." I said.

We went in the bathroom to wash our face and stuff. Last night was fun as fuck not gone lie. Besides being a lil hungover I FEEL today is gonna be a good day.

"The food here." One of the bitches walked passed the door.

And just like that my day got ruined that quick. I closed it with the quickness cause why they still here.

"And you wanna be here?" Asking me.

Shaking my head, "You know what I'm text them to see what's the move." I said.

"Good." Continuing brushing our teeth.

After we was done I just went back to the room. Mae showered first while I went to figure out what I'm wear. We ain't have a plan for real but we knew we ain't wannabe here. Being here is just pissing me off by the second not gone lie now that I know they asses still here.

Mae came in, "And don't be taking all day either." She said.

Walking out, "I'm not." Laughing.

As soon as I closed the door and sat down to pee. Why I could kinda hear these bitches on the other side of the door.

"Ohhhhh girl we done hit the jackpot!" One said.

Giggling, "For real." Clapping sound.

"Was it good?" Asking.

"Girl AMAZING... I see why that lil bitch mad." Them bitches started laughing.

"Good dick and mad that he upgraded with a big booty latino bad bitch." She said.

I was sooo close to opening that door and whooping that bitch ass but decided not to. I can't believe I let this nigga really dawg me. I let my guard down and fed into all the bullshit he told me. NEVER again I swear!

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
August 2,2019
Air BNB

"Damn what time y'all got back?" Dolph asked.

Ju rolling up, "5 or 6."

"Where y'all went?" Being nosey.

"We went to like 2 or 3 clubs." He said.

Dolph nodded, "They wasn't doing too much was they?" Questioning Ju.

Ju finished rolling, "Nah they was coolin and got us in clubs for the freeski." He said.

"Good...good!" Nodding his head.

It had a awkward silence for a lil bit. I lit my blunt and started smoking.

"Y'all know y'all wrong huh?" Ju said breaking the silence.

"How?" Dolph said.

Staring at me and him, "Cause y'all knew why the fuck Serenity crazy ass came down here." He said.

I didn't give a fuck bout the situation, "My dawg said he was single so I can't stop a single nigga from doing what he want." Dolph said.

"You right." Ju said.

Dolph turned to me, "Now why yo ass invited Serenity when you been fucking with that Selena fa the last week and a half?" Asking me.

"I forgot I invited her ass honestly." Lying.

Dolph ain't believe me, "How if you claim you talk to her everyday?" Questioning.

Lying, "It just slip my mind I guess." Shrugging my shoulders.

"We all in this shit cause you ain't tell us shit." Dolph said.

"I don't give a fuck bout this situation so y'all don't need to." Shaking my head. "I'm single at the end of the day." I said. "So can we change the subject?" Asking.

"Nah I just got a couple of questions." Dolph said.

Blowing out smoke, "If I answer them can yo big head ahh change the subject?"

"Yea nigga." Dolph said.

Irritated, "Mane what?"

"Did you do all this cause she went on that date?" Asking me.

Ju confused, "What date?"

"No I just told you I didn't give a fuck." I said.

"What date she went on?" Ju asking.

Dolph looked at me and back to Ju, "With that nigga Carlos from da west side.

Ju was confused at first, "Ohhhhh shit. I ain't know that."

That nigga Dolph kept grilling me with questions bout Serenity. It got to the point where I just tuned that nigga out. Cause a nigga don't wanna keep talking bout her ass. I'm moving on as a single man and want to enjoy it with no drama. With Serenity crazy ass drama might just start it up. Well that's what I'm hoping fa.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mailani "Mae• Cathey
August 2,2019
Air BNB

"You coming Ju?" Asking him.

Shaking his head, "Nah." He said.

"Okay!" Getting ready to walk out.

Getting in front of me, "Where you going?" Key asked.

"Out." I said dry.

Staring at me, "With who and how long you gone be?" Asking me.

Rolling my eyes, "Somebody you OBVIOUSLY don't give a fuck about." I said.

Smacking his lips, "Stop saying that shit cause yo ass don't know nun but y'all need to be back fo 10." He said.

Walking out, "Mhmmmk." Getting in the car, "We have to be back by 9:30." Telling the driver.

"Yes ma'am." Telling me.

Looking up from her phone, "Sooo where we finnah go since we ain't got much time?" Asking.

"A hookah lounge." I said.

Typing, "You know I don't smoke." She said.

"Yeah I know but it's really to get out the house."
I said.

We got dropped off at the hookah lounge. It was semi pack not gone lie and was a vibe. We order food, drinks, and I got me a small hookah since I'm be the only one smoking.

"Sooo tonight?!" Saying.

Rolling her eyes, "Please don't remind me!" Serenity said.

Laughing, "Girl I'm just saying. We finnah be round a bitch he trying to make you jealous with." I said.

"He can't make me jealous." Looking at her phone.

"Purrr he shouldn't." Agreeing with her.

"Aye one monkey don't stop no show." She sang.

Shaking my head, "Girl a mess."

We ate our food and enjoy our time before we went back to the house of horrors. The driver came hit us and dropped off to the house. It was quiet when we got in there so we went to our room to start getting ready. We decided to shower again to get that hookah smell outta clothes. But it was quick showers so we could take our time getting ready and so we could take pictures.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
August 2,2019
Car

I was scrolling on Instagram liking people pics and shit til Serenity pic popped up. I just got off instagram after seeing it.

INSTAGRAM POST

s.serenityyy

Like by mailanimae and 2,381 others

s.serenityyy   pretty girl chronicles✨

Pulling up to the club Mae and Serenity got out first. They followed behind us as the promoter led us to our section.

"Can I order a drink?" She asked the promoter.

Nodding his head, "Yeah I'm finnah send y'all waitress out in a minute."

"Thanks." Smiling hard at him.

She went sat back by Mae and got on her phone. I really don't know why I invited her ass out here for real now. Seeing her is really starting to bother me cause she ain't reacting the way I thought she was.

"Who all coming?" Fat asked.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Shid ask Dolph."

"DOLPH!!" Calling him over.

He walked over, "Waddup."

"Who all coming?" Fat asked.

"Herb...21...uhmmm Polo and some mo niggas." He said.

Looking round, "They bringing bitches?" Asking a valid question.

"Nigga yea." He said.

Dapping him up, "Bet."

This nigga actin like we ain't got bitches coming. But with this nigga he prolly tired of his li shorty.

•Later In The Club•

The section lit right now and we got hella hoes in it. We already brought in my birthday so I was enjoying myself and every once in awhile I'll glance over at Mae to see what she was doing and wasn't on no wild shit. This time I did it I see Serenity and Polo talking. It irritated me a lil but not too much. She can't replace me with a nigga who I'm cool with. Actually she can't replace me with no nigga or I'm make her life miserable.

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
August 3,2019
Club

Ain't gone lie Key lil birthday celebration thing is lit as fuck. Even though he an asshole I could say I'm proud of him and his new profound career. Anyways everytime I start twerking or something I feel eyes on me. I don't know who it was til I caught his ass one time just staring.

"So you don't see that nigga staring at you?" Mae asked.

Acting dumb, "What nigga?"

"Don't play with me!" Mae said.

Laughing, "I'm just playing but yeah I feel him staring." I said.

"Soo what you gone do?" Asking.

Looking at her stupid, "Gurl nothing....he needs to come up to me since he the one staring." I said.

"Lawd does this mean you like rappers now?" Acting like this is an interview.

Shaking my head, "No this means rappers like me." I said.

"Pop yo shit then!" Mae laughed.

Here his ass come along with Herb walking towards us. I wasn't nervous but more so excited. If I could bag me a rapper just fa the weekend I'll be good. I just wanted to have a bit of fun before I leave. Ohhh that came off as me being a gold digger but I'm not. I'm just trying to live life a lil that's all.

"Wassam shawty." He said.

I looked at Mae and she looked at me, "Is that how you talk to all women?" Asking.

"Yeah most of the time." He nodded his head.

Looking at him, "Well I'm need you to do better than that." I said.

Taken back, "Ohhh my bad let me start over." He said.

He took two steps back and came back after he fixed himself.

"Hey how you doing? What's yo name?" Asking me.

"So he do got manners." Laughing.

"Ohhh so you got jokes?" Scratching his head.

"I'm just playing. I'm doing good....how about you and my name is Serenity." I said.

Grabbing my hand, "Nice to meet you Serenity." He said.

We talked a bit and all of us followed each other on Instagram. He offered after the club to take me and Mae fa a spin in his car. Obviously we agreed to it cause why the fuck not. Once it was time to leave we did just that. Well more like attempted too.

"Come on y'all the car waiting on us." Dolph told us.

Mae looked at him, "Ohh Polo gone drop us off cause we going fa a ride in his car." She said.

Looking at her crazy, "Get y'all asses in this car." He said.

I walked to Polo car and waited over there by it. What I ain't got time fa is them stopping my fun. So I just watch them go back and forth from a distance.

"Yo friend coming?" Opening the door fa me.

Nodding my head, "Yeah!" Propping my leg up.

"How y'all know Dolph and em?" Asking.

"Dolph her cousin and Key her brother. I'm her best friend so I know them through her." I said.

Slowly nodding his head, "And you don't fuck with any of them?" Asking.

"Nah." I said.

"Or use to?" Following up.

Seeing her walk over, "Use to but that's in the past now."

Eyeing me down, "How long ago is use to?" Asking.

"A month or so but he stopped fucking with me. So like I said you good." Getting in the car.

Mae got in the backseat and Polo peeled off. He was pushing his car and it felt good to be living life. I recorded a couple of videos and took a couple of pictures. I only posted one of those pictures on my story. He literally took us on a 20 minute drive and drop us off to the bnb.

"Thank you." Getting out the car.

Smirking, "You welcome! Don't forget to text me back Ms.UseTo!" As I closed the door.

"I might." Winking at him. Walking to the front door, "And that's how you bag em!" Mae joked.

Shaking my head, "And do!!!" Smiling hard.

We walked in and them niggas was in the living room waiting on us. I was gone keep walking to the room but Mae stopped me.

"Took y'all long enough." Dolph said.

Over it, "I told you what we was doing?" She said. "So why is you acting surprised?" Confused.

"Cause I told yo ass to get Serenity and get y'all asses in the car with us." Getting irritated. "Y'all don't know that nigga and just hop in the car with him." He said.

"Yeah!" Woo jumped in.

Getting on my phone, "Ohh she just don't give a fuck I see." Dolph said.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Why should I?" Getting irritated now.

"Cause y'all came down here to celebrate Key birthday and out here just going with any ole nigga." Dolph said.

I couldn't help but laugh, "I don't see what's funny." Key jumping in.

Seeing Ju out the corner of my eye, "Fuck!" He fought the air and got up.

"Y'all and this fake ass concern shit y'all got going on." Mae said.

Pointing to her, "That part!"

"Ain't shit over here is fake concern." Dolph getting mad. "Y'all is fam so the fuck y'all talking bout." He said.

"Y'all didn't give a fuck bout Serenity starting like 2 days ago so why now?" Mae asked.

Texting Polo, "Look that shit ain't got shit to do with none of us besides her and Key." Woo said.

Ju came stood in the middle, "Ohhhh so now it's just between them now but when she went on that date all y'all went crazy on her. Cause she was moving on "too fast" as if he wasn't doing him for the last month." She said.

"Cause ain't nobody finnah play on my bro top like that." Woo said.

Shaking my head, "But it's okay fa him to do him." Mae looked at him.

With a straight face, "Like I said that ain't got shit to do with me that's between them." He said.

"Saids one of the niggas who was in the jacuzzi with him and those bitches. Saids one of the niggas who was here when he was fucking that bitch. Saids one of the niggas who smiling in the bitch face at the club calling her sis in law." Looking at him stupid. "Do you not see the problem here?" Genuinely asking. "It's always okay for him to fuck over her but she go on one funky date AFTER she found out he fucked another bitch the day he "broke" up with her." Getting heated. "Did yo bro tell yo ass that he was on Serenity line begging fa her to come down here so they could get back together?" She asked.

Key had a dumb look on his face. Dolph looked like he already knew what was going on. Fat and Ju just looked around at all of us. Woo looked at Key confused cause OBVIOUSLY he didn't tell him. I bet his ass feel stupid right bout now. So the silence was just sooooo loud in the room.

"Mae just come on." I grabbed her arm. "Baby you wasting yo breathe trying to explain to any of these niggas why the shit they did was foul." I said. Seeing one of the bitches friend at the top of the stairs, "Cause obviously the bitch is more important than us well me." Pointing to her.

Mugging me, "Who you calling a bitch?" Asking.

Fat and Ju came stood in front of us, "You bitch!!" Looking at her crazy.

"Key you need to control go h.."Looking down at us.

Cutting her off, "Bitch don't get yo ass fucked up."

This hoe done lost her rabbit ass mind. She going hard behind these niggas who using her as a cum rag. Dolph went talked to her and she went back in the room. He made his way back down to us.

Hugging and puffing, "We gone talk bout this tomorrow." Dolph said.

Walking to the room, "Ain't shit to talk bout." Mae said.

Putting my finger in his face, "You better tell yo niggas to control they hoes fa one of them get fucked up." Walking off.

We went to the room and changed. Took our makeup off and I made plans for us to go hangout with Polo and his people tomorrow since it's our last day. Don't get mad get even is my motto!! I watched my story once and eventually fell asleep texting him.

INSTAGRAM STORY

s.serenityyy

• How did y'all like this chapter?

How come the guys can't see what they did to Serenity is foul?

Why they sooo mad that Mae and Serenity went for a joy ride with Polo?

Will Polo and Serenity be an item?

Or is it all a plan to make Key mad?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 282 24
Ivy Jones is a freelance photographer. She has her life sorted out but one day she's given an opportunity to become a photographer for a new project...
2.4K 64 12
With Yeosang facing problems at home and keeping it away from the others, will the group of friends survive the tensions and lies? (Don't forget to...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
51.9K 3.1K 18
Computers have become a thing of the past. Everyone now travels with an A.I. Synthetic. That is, if you can afford one. Which Jack can't. Instead...