Romantic Heroics ( Male reade...

By Smokey_Saiyan

After the battle with Frieza on Namek, Vegeta pursues after Goku like a man possessed, and though he doesn't... More

Bio
Secret Identity
A Night to Remember
Attraction
Videl's Struggle - Y/n Snaps!
Y/n joins the Fray! Dabura vs Y/n!
A Vengeful Saiyan! Y/n's Training!
Buy Some Time, Goku! Goku vs Majin Buu!
Broken Deal and Shattered Limits - Y/n vs Super Buu!
Unparalleled Fighter - Birth of a Mighty Fusion!
Super F/n! - An Exhilarating Conclusion!
A Wild Ride ( 18+ )
Lord Beerus
Super Saiyan God vs God of Destruction!
Return of the Emperor
Golden Vengeance
A Tournament? Universe 7 vs Universe 6!
The Opening Matches!
Y/n vs Hit - Behold, Super Saiyan Blue!
After the Tournament ( 18+ )
Return of the Future Warrior, Trunks!
The Dark Y/n of the Future
Hatred of Mortals - Enter Zamasu!
Y/n vs Black! - Rosé vs Blue!
Zamasu and Black
Rematch! Y/n vs Black!
The Horror of Fused Zamasu! Family Galic Gun!
Fusion Battle! MF/n vs Fused Zamasu!
Conclusion to Trunks' Problem

Back to the Future

788 31 15
By Smokey_Saiyan

Third person POV

Whis: We should conduct more research if we are to unravel the mysterious connection between Black and Zamasu.

Beerus: Oh no, I'm not doing any more research. I'll pass it off to someone else.

Y/n: Right now, the research can wait... I have to help my brother.

Beerus: ... Yes, the future Trunks?

Y/n nods and soon, he, Beerus, and Whis land near Capsule Corporation.

Y/n walks over to Future Trunks and waves.

Y/n: You about ready to go, Trunks?

Future Trunks nods to his brother.

Future Trunks: We'll be departing soon.

Y/n: Right. Who's all going?

Future Trunks: You, me, Father, and Goku.

Y/n: Is it possible to bring one other person along?

Future Trunks: It'll be cramped and uncomfortable... But yes. Why?

Y/n: I know someone who'd want to go.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan 2 Trunks, Super Saiyan Blue Y/n, and Super Saiyan God Vegeta ~

Y/n had contacted Gohan, who was on a date, and soon Gohan had arrived.

Gohan: It's good to see you, Trunks!

Future Trunks: Good to see you too, Gohan.

Y/n: Well, we're all here now, so...

Future Trunks nods and walks over to the time machine, climbing in before setting it to return to the future.

Future Trunks: Alright everyone, climb aboard.

With that, Y/n, Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta all climb into the time machine, and Bulma walks over before tossing Y/n a bag of Senzu Beans.

Bulma: Straight from Yajirobe.

Y/n: Thanks Mom. Alright guys, let's go!

Future Trunks activates the time machine and the top closes before they're taken to Future Trunks' time.

As the time machine stops and the top opens, Y/n hops out and looks around, his eyes widening.

Y/n: He did all of this...?

Future Trunks: Most of it, yes... Some of this was from 17 and 18. We were finishing construction.

Gohan: Trunks...

Suddenly, a bullet zips by Y/n's head and some men come out, all aiming their guns at Y/n.

Future Trunks steps in front of Y/n, holding his arms out.

Future Trunks: Hold your fire! This man isn't Black!

Y/n: Could have worded that better... It's okay, guys! We're here to stop Black!

Man: Hey! He's with Commander Trunks, he can't be Black!

???: Of course not, that's Y/n Briefs! The real Y/n!

Y/n: That voice... It sounds... Familiar?

A woman in a coat with long black hair pushes her way past some soldiers, she was carrying a sniper rifle.

Future Trunks: Mai!

Mai: Hi Trunks, glad you're back! And Y/n Briefs! It's a pleasure to meet you, the man who helped make Trunks the man he is.

Mai walks over and she and Future Trunks hug each other, the two of them jogging Y/n's memory.

Y/n: You're... Trunks' girlfriend.

The two pull away from each other, blushing furiously.

Mai: Not exactly...

Goku: Hey, wait a sec! I recognize you! We met when I was a kid!

Mai: Yes we did, Son Goku. I'm sorry for all the trouble way back then... It all seems trivial now.

Goku: It's no problem!

Y/n: Listen Mai, you and these men need to make a break back to your headquarters. We're here to fight Black.

Mai: Right! ... This is even more personal for you than Trunks, and that's saying something. Kick his ass!

Y/n: You got it, Mai.

Mai nods and she leads the men away. After they're a good ways away, Y/n, Gohan, Future Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta all fire Ki blasts into the sky. For a moment, it seems as if nothing happened.

Vegeta: Tch! Is he not coming?!

Y/n: We could fire off again...

???: That won't be necessary, Y/n Briefs!

A tornado seems to descend from the sky as two red glowing eyes peer out of the sharp winds before they abruptly stop, revealing Y/n Black, his hair and Gi blowing a bit due to the sudden stopping winds.

Gohan: So, that's him... Y/n Black...

Y/n Black: Oh? What's this? Y/n's rival and closest friend, Son Gohan? Does seeing me make your blood boil with a burning anger that could rival the burning flames of Hell?

Gohan: Wordy, aren't you...? But, yeah! You piss me off!

Y/n Black: Then why don't I kick off this little party with you, hm?!

Black rushes Gohan, but Gohan sidesteps before grabbing Black's wrist and slamming his knee into the dark Y/n's gut, causing him to cough up blood.

Black smirks and laughs maniacally before slamming his elbow into Gohan's ribs, making Gohan yell out in pain before he spins around and round house kicks Gohan through a nearby building.

Y/n Black: I must say, Son Gohan, your might is considerable! It's no wonder you are Y/n's rival, however...!

Black raises his hands, clenching them into fists as he powers up and is enveloped by a golden aura. After a moment, the aura dims down revealing Y/n Black as a Super Saiyan.

Y/n Black: Compared to me, you're just an opening act!

Suddenly, Gohan appears behind Black and punches him through several buildings.

Gohan: Compared to you, huh? Well, I might not be the strongest... But you're not either!

Black comes flying out of the rubble and throws a punch at Gohan, but he blocks it, then kicks Black away.

Y/n Black: Tell me, Son Gohan... I'm curious, is it hard to fight me with your full might? Knowing you could possibly hurt someone who looks identical to your best friend? Because it's like it's him who's being hurt?

Gohan chuckles and smirks.

Gohan: You're hilarious, honestly... I've fought Y/n. This is nowhere near his limit.

Black, seemingly enjoying the answer given, rushes Gohan again, making a Ki blade.

However, Gohan sidesteps before firing a point blank Ki blast at Black, hitting him and sending him flying. Black catches himself and begins laughing.

Y/n Black: Excellent...! This pain...! This power...! I'll continue to evolve as you damage me! It'll only make me that much stronger, Gohan!

Gohan: Do you ever shut up?

Y/n Black: Let's see... Your current state is your Potential Unleashed power, yes? That's stronger than even Y/n's Super Saiyan 3 form... I think I should reward you with a glimpse of a power you can't even fathom!

Gohan: What're you on about now?!

Y/n Black begins powering up, his golden aura shifting to a darker, purple aura, much like his base aura, but gains a pink aura around it that becomes lighter the further out it gets, his eyes become grey and his hair turns pink. Black slowly raises his hands up before bowing and lifting his right hand up, the odd ring glinting as he speaks up.

Y/n Black: What do you think of this color, Son Gohan? A rose stained Super Saiyan... Beautiful, is it not? If I were to choose a name to suit your sensibilities... It would be... Rosé! Yes, Super Saiyan Rosé!

Gohan: Pink hair...?

Y/n Black: This is my version of Y/n's trump card - Super Saiyan Blue. This is the very same form used by a true God.

Gohan: Tch...!

In an instant, before Gohan could react, Black impales him with a Ki blade, making Gohan violently cough up blood.

Y/n Black: Oh, I'm sorry... Did I say you were the opening act of a grand play? Pah, what a weak metaphor... It's more like you're merely an appetizer before I begin the main course!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 595 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...
13.7K 158 14
A dramatic dbz fanfic story! Find out now!
4.1K 59 83
This is a tale of ancient times; an era before the good and evil were forever divided. When Majin Buu plunged the world into conflict. The Z Fighters...
7K 240 17
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball/Z/GT. We all know that Vegeta grows up to be a loving father and husband. But when he first arrived on Earth, he...