The boy's a liar || Heiscara...

Par Mei_Kazuko

There was a brown-reddish boy who had a crush on the famous indigo haired boy model for years. One day the br... Plus

!Info!
Chapter 1- The new student
Chapter 3- catching feelings
💝 !Valentines Special! 💝
Chapter 4 - Does he like me?
Chapter 5 - Does this mean Goodbye?
Chapter 6 - I will miss you..
Chapter 7 - Forgotten love?
Chapter 8 - Don't die on me..
Chapter 9 - The wish to die..
Chapter 10 - How i missed you!

Chapter 2- Jealous or what?

1K 30 30
Par Mei_Kazuko

Heizou POV

It was a two weeks ago since Scaramouche came to our class and it was pretty good actually. He got many friends, to be honest his friends are the popular bullies: Childe, Signora and Dottore. He told me that there were more of them in our school but they all got suspended. The bullies call themselves: The Fatui. I know it's kind of a weird name, but i don't care actually. Anyways, where was i? Oh yes! Ahem. It was lunch break and me and Kazu sat together with our friends. "So Heizou, when are you going to tell him?" A girl asked me, she had light pink hair with blue highlights. "I don't know Koko, maybe never.." I replied as answer. I really didn't know if i ever should tell him how i feel. I mean, a famous model like him would never like me and i don't even know if he's Bi or Gay. "Oh Hei, don't be hard on yourself. Just follow your heart and tell him your feelings when you feel like it." Another girl said, she had indigo hair, cut in an uneven bob.(idk if it's true lmao) "Says the one with bad taste Kojou." I said to her, she glared at me and gave me an 'I'm gonna kill you' look. "It was just a joke jeez, anyways do ya'll have plans for the weekend?"  I asked them. "Yeah i'm gonna spend the weekend with my dear Girlfriend." Said Sara and winked at Kokomi who was blushing. "Okay.. what about you zuzu?" I looked at Kazuha who was just finishing his drink. "Well, i wanted to spend the weekend with Tomo and my moms actually." He said. "Well.. i guess i have to spend the weekend alone again." I sighed and continued drinking my water. "Why don't you ask Scaramouche to hang out with you?" Kokomi asked me, "Omg Koko you're an Genius!" I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek as a way of thanking her. She giggled and Sara looked like she was going to murder me. The school bell rang and we all said our goodbyes and went to class.

|Timeskip: After school|

Still Heizous POV

"Bye Kazu see you on Monday!" I said to him and waved. "Yeah see ya." He waved me back and we then part ways. Five minutes later i was finally home. "Ah Heizou you're back! How was school?" "It was fine.. but how many times did i tell you to not ask me this dumb question Kano Nana." I said with a pissed tone but calmed down again. "Big brother yawns Heizou!" Said a little girl. "Oh hey Sayu it's good to see you again how was your nap?" "It was yawn quite alright, but did i grow taller?" She looked at me waiting for my answer, "Of course! You've grown 4 cm taller, i'm proud of you!" I said, she looked at me with a big smile on her face and hugged me, i looked up to Kano Nana who also knew that when you sleep you don't grow taller, it takes time to grow. I had to lie everytime when she asked me this question. I sometimes feel bad for lying, but if i or Kano Nana tell her the truth she will be upset. "Anyway. Sayu, Heizou has to do homework upstairs in his room how about we two go shopping?" Kano Nana asked Sayu, Sayu immediately nodded her head as a 'Yes' and both got ready and left. I was the only one in the house now. I sighed and walked upstairs into my room, i walked into my room and sat down on my desk chair. I got my homework out and started doing it. Two hours later i was finally finished with all of it. I took my phone out and scrolled a bit trough Tiktok. It was pretty boring cause i didn't have anything to do nor i can meet with anyone-  wait. I can meet with someone. I closed Tiktok and opened whatsapp(🙂)

Heizou
"Hey Scara! I have a question."

Scara♡♡
"Oh hey Heizou, what is it?"

Heizou
"Do you uh wanna hang out with me?"

Scara♡♡
"Hang out? Sure sounds good."

Heizou
"Okay then, meet me at *******"

Scara♡♡
"Great! See you there."

Heizou
"Yeah see ya!!"

I closed whatsapp and layed my phone down on my nightstand. "Did i really just ask my crush to hang out with me... archons i hope everything will turn out fine and i don't say anything stupid." I stood up from my bed and got ready so i could leave. I grabbed my phone, run downstairs, took my jacket with me and ran out of the house and went where i and Scara are suppose to meet. A few minutes later i saw him waiting for me. "Hey .. sorry that i'm so late.." I said while out of breath. "Hm? Oh hey Heizou, it's fine i came here too a minute ago." He said while i just smiled at him. "So wanna go in now?" "Sure." He replied and we both made our way into the- wait i didn't tell you guys where we were going or did I? Well... i'm not going to tell you so find out yourself ;). Anyways where was i.. oh right ahem. We went in and got us tickets for the movie Scara wanted to watch, of course i let him decide on what we watch because i'm a gentleman ya'know. "You want to buy anything to eat like popcorn or something?" I asked Scaramouche, he looked at me and thinked for a second.  "Sounds great I'll go buy-" "Already did!" "What the- where did the popcorn come from!?" He looked at me with a shocked face. Little did he know while talking i already got the stuff, but he doesn't need to know hehe. "That's not important right now, we have to go or the movie will start without us." I said, he realized and we both ran to the room where the movie Scara chosed would be at. We opened the door quietly and went to sit down in our seats. As we found our seats we sat down and just enjoyed the movie. "One question." "Yes?" "What movie are we watching exactly? Because I let you decide and you never told me what for a movie it is." I asked he just looked at me with a smirk and i knew what he was on about.
"Well.. it's a movie about romantic stuff." "Excuse me what?" "Haha, it was just a joke. We're watching a criminal movie with a bit of romance and tons of detective things." I looked at him with a suprised but also an ultra happy look. "Omg really! You're the best Scara. But how did you know I was into detective things?" He just smirked again. "Well, your friend helped me, he said you can thank him later." 'My friend? Oh i know. It was Kazuha wasn't it. This jerk, well he did owe me a favor afterall so i suppose i should be thankfull and don't call him jerk.' I thought.
"Okay, let's enjoy the movie shall we?" He just nodded and we began to watch the movie.

| Sometime later |

"Wait. no. don't go there, it's a--- trap." "You don't have to comment anything yk." "I know but it's just so interesting." He smiled. "Yeah it is.." Scaramouche looked back to the movie and i kept staring at him. 'Wow.. he's so beautiful.. i could stare at him for hours straight. Wish i just could tell him my feelings..' i thought and sighed, he seemed to notice and turned around to look at me while i ate my popcorn. "Something bothering you?" He asked. "Hm? Oh no, it's nothing." "You sure?" "Yeah, completely sure." I said and put on a fake smile. "If you say so.." he said and continued to watch the movie. I did aswell.

| Timeskip: After the Movie(sry i'm lazy and tired ^^') |

Third person POV

"The movie was great! I loved how they found out that the detectives roommate was the killer." "I know right?! It was so hell interesting!" Both Scara and Heizou left the cinema talking about the movie, they really enjoyed their time together but little did they know something was off when they walked to a little café . "Omg look Scara! This Café is so pretty, can we go there and drink something?" Heizou asked Scara who was just staring at the café entrance. "Well, it seems pretty uh nice. Sure we can go there." Scaramouche replied.
"Thank you so much Scara!!" Heizou said opening the doors of the Café entering it. "Ah hello there what would you like to order?" a café employee asked the two boys.  "Hmm i would like a.... Espresso and a cheese cake please." Heizou said with excitement. "Okay.. and you sir, what would you like?" She looked at Scaramouche who was still thinking about his order. "I would like to have a latte macchiato as drink and for the food i would like three Cinnamon rolls." Scara said. "Mhm. Got it all. Please take your seats the food and drinks will be there shortly!" The employee lady said and both of them sat at a table. "Do you feel something weird too, here in this Café?" Asked Scaramouche, Heizou who looked confused at him, "What do you mean? It's like a normal Café for me." Responded heizou. "I see.." he said as answer. Some minutes later the waitress brought their food. "Here you go one Espresso and cheese cake for the cutie, and one latte macchiato and three cinnamon rolls for you." Scaramouche looked a little jealous on what she said when giving Heizou his food and drink. "Hm? What's that?" Heizou took a little paper who was on his table and read it. "What is it?" Asked Scara out of curiosity. "It has a number on it.. oh maybe it's from the waitress.." As Scaramouche heard this his blood boiled and he was at jealous level 99. He took the paper out of Heizous hand and ripped it apart. Heizou was shocked on why Scara did that but he didn't wanna question him and just ate his cheese cake. As they both were done with eating and drinking the waitress came again and took the empty dishes with her. Heizou and Scara just wanted to leave until someone grabbed Heizous wrist and pulled him away from Scara. Scaramouche looked behind him to see the waitress flirting with Heizou and touching him somewhere she wasn't supposed too. 'Okay that's it i'm done with her' Thought Scaramouche. "Hey waitress! Stop flirting with my Boyfriend and get your flithly hands off of him!" Scara said with anger and jealousy in his voice. It was not even a second and the waitress ran away. "Ugh annoying.." Scara said while their were walking out of the Café. "Thanks that you helped me back there. But were you jealous?~ Because you called me your Boyfriend." Heizou said teasing Scaramouche. "Obviously not. I had to uhm improvise yes. That's why i called you my Boyfriend." Scaramouche said just ignoring Heizous teasing. "Oh shit i gtg home.." heizou said while looking at the time on his phone. "It's fine. We can hang out tomorrow at my place if you want?" Scaramouche said as suggestion. "Yes that would be awesome! See you tmr then, Bye Scara!" "Bye..!" replied Scara before Heizou left and waved to him. Scaramouche waved back and made his way home too.

'Will he ever notice my feelings for him..?'

__________________________

Hey my dear readers i hope you like this book so far, i'm gonna update on my Heikazuscara book maybe tmr or the other day. Anyway imma end this chapter here.

Se you again soon my leafs bye bye!!! 🔍☂️

Words: 1992

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.5K 237 22
Welcome to Alongside you, a KazuScara fanfiction! Beware that this is my first ever fanfiction. Q&A is 24/7 open if you wanna ask questions, it's nev...
97.5K 3.1K 20
Kazuha is a rich heir from a rich family. He is apparently a normal man, but hides deep inside himself a mysterious anger from a long time ago... Sca...
7K 204 23
Noah Moon just moved into the neighborhood with his mother also found out that his best friend Lumine have posted videos of him singing and dancing o...
162K 6.9K 21
❝do you have a crush on me? this is a first for me! wow.❞ ❝well, no i don't, because i'm old enough to be your mother.❞ ⤷scaramouche/kunikuzushi x gn...