Golden Hour

By asrivatsan27

Sasuke just wants to know the truth Naruto just wants to have a family that won't abandon him Sakura just wan... More

How It All Started
TAG-N
Sasuke's Worst Day Ever
"Raitoningfizu!"
The Chunin Exams
Spikes, Clones, and Scrolls
The Curse Mark
Chū Shinobu Sanjishiken
Interrupting Gaara VS Rock Lee
The Stupidest Thing Sasuke's Ever Done.
Obito
A/N
Tsunade
Banana PEEL - The Way of Slipping on a Fruit
Konoha Crush

Toast On A Dinner Set. (TOADS)

11 1 0
By asrivatsan27

"Why are we here again, Kakashi?" Naruto asked pointing at a hot spring, where women and men were pooling into.

"You are the one who had actually wanted to have a sensei of top caliber. I just gave in because you won't relent by screaming at the top of your lungs." Kakashi sounded annoyed.

"Yeah, but why are we at the hot springs?" Naruto asked again.

"To get you a Sensei that can teach you something. And I mean you, specifically." Kakashi looked at Naruto. Kakashi led Naruto over to a door in front of them and a sign that read, 'Ladies'.

"This is where your instructor will be." Kakashi pointed in front of him.

"So it's a woman?" Naruto turned his charm on.

"No, you misunderstand. I said that your new Sensei will be in here, not actually be a woman." Kakashi countered by waving his hand.

They both jumped over the fence and walked towards the end of the women's area, as the women area was blockaded by a fence going around all four corners. Naruto saw that a lot of women were looking at Kakashi and Naruto, who were just strolling through the hot springs, without a care in the world. They then reached the other side of the hot springs for women, and saw a camera lens peeking out of a tiny hole that gave full view of the hot springs.

Kakashi and Naruto squatted down to look at the camera peeking out of the hole in the fence.

"Hello, Master Jiraiya. Fancy seeing you here." Kakashi smiled, the grin hidden by his mask.

-

(Hi guys i back. Godd to be hear)

"Kakashi? Is that you? Why are you wearing that Hokage's hat?" Jiraiya asked as he pulled the camera out of the hole and revealed his right eye. Jiraiya's silky, long got in the way of his eyesight.

Kakashi grabbed Naruto by the collar and jumped over the fence that blockaded the women's hot spring.

"The Third went to go train with my other disciple; you see, I was running a team of Genin's and Hiruzen asked me to train as I was the best candidate for Hokage, so I accepted and the students didn't have anybody to train with. Sasuke Uchiha went to train with Hiruzen, Tsunade is training with Sakura Haruno and the only person left is Naruto here." Kakashi explained, pointing at Naruto, who was hesitant to train with the person in front of him.

'Pervert' was the first thing that came to Naruto's mind.

"How in Jashin's name did this Sakura Haruno manage to find Tsunade? I've tried my hardest several times, but I'm stumped! I've checked every drinking club, bar and even restaurant that I could find!"

"She hasn't told me, so I haven't a clue."

"Naruto, you say? Well, if no one else can actually train this boy, I guess...I'll train him. But under one condition. If he can't master the Summoning that I teach this boy, he must transform into a girl, and walk around my naked for 2 hours!" Jiraiya preposterously offered.

"Are you kidding me? I ain't doin' that!" Naruto screamed.

"Your choice, Naruto. I can't teach you, and this is the best teacher that you're gonna get." Kakashi preferred this ultimatum. Naruto balled his fists and grew an irk mark on his forehead.

"Fine! But only because Kakashi-Sensei said so!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Very nice. Now I NEED to get back to my job." Kakashi excused himself.

"But all you do is read that book that you don't tell us about!" Naruto screamed at him.

"Icha-Icha is one of the best books you have ever seen, and when you're older, I might show you. Isn't that right, Master Jiraiya?" Kakashi waved at Jiraiya.

"Absolutely right, Kakashi. Now let's get cracking, Naruto, I have a lot to teach you." Jiraiya led Naruto towards a cliff with a very steep drop; 20, 000 feet MINIMUM.

"What are we doing here?" Naruto asked innocently.

"We're going to get you up to speed. Tell me Naruto, do you know what a summon is?" Jiraiya asked.

"No. I think Sasuke might've mentioned it once or twice, but I don't actually get what it is."

"A summon is something that you call to yourself and something that helps you to gain an edge in battle, give yourself some breathing room, the possibilities are endless with a summon. Today, I'm going to teach you how to summon toads. Toads are really useful when you fight extremely strong enemies; they can run quickly, they can jump extremely high, they can tank hits well, they can do a lot of good to you. I'm going to show you how to summon toads. Make space, please." Jiraiya explained, as Naruto moved a few meters back. He watched Jiraiya make a hand sign a push it down to the ground. In an instant, a giant toad appeared underneath Jiraiya as he stood on top of it proudly.

"Hey, Gama." Jiraiya proudly stated.

"Is this Jiraiya? Why do you feel the need to summon me?" Gama questioned. A croaky voice erupted out of his mouth.

"I'm just showing a student how to summon a toad. But are my ears deceiving me, or is this the first time I've ever heard you talk?"

"A student? Who?" Gama asked again, ignoring what Jiraiya had said about him not speaking before.

"Right in front of you. Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto was shocked by the thing standing in front of him. It was an actual toad. It must've been as tall as...as tall as a huge tree. 

"That's so cool! Teach me how to do it! I wanna do it so bad!" He squealed.

"Alright, you schoolgirl, stand on the edge of the cliff while I teach you how to do this summon." Jiraiya finished. He taught Naruto how to activate the toad he called 'Gamabunta'. He then persuaded Naruto to to his back on Jiraiya so that he was facing the emptiness of the cliff, and the steep drop.

"Now try summon Gamabunta." Jiraiya's voice got louder as he moved closer to Naruto.

"What?"

"Summon Gamabunta!" Jiraiya then pushed him off the cliff and sent Naruto hurtling down the 20, 000 foot cliff.

"AGGGHHHHH!" Naruto panicked as he fell rapidly through the canyon.

-

"Well, it seems like you've got the hang of controlling your chakra. Now we'll work on the actual move. Control your chakra inside of your left, dominant, arm and then seperate your lightning chakra from your fire chakra. Insert the lightning chakra into your right arm, but don't do anything else." Hiruzen affirmed cautiously. Sasuke did so after a few seconds.

"After that, keep your hand balled into a fist and move it up and down thrice." Hiruzen explained.

"Is there is a point to this action?" Sasuke asked.

"Just do it, this is how you activate your move. You need to build up and accentuate the energy inside of your arm. If you hit the right speed on the third rotation, the flame on your arm will be more consistent and won't fluctuate in its movement." Hiruzen explained, but it was null and void as Sasuke had already activated his flame.
It felt so pulsating, it felt like a little heartbeat beating life into him, the veins in his left wrist becoming more warmer and less heavier on his tolled body.

"Gorudenawa..." Sasuke muttered. His eyes then suddenly widened.

An excruciating amount of pain had appeared in Sasuke's neck, similar to when he had fought against Yoroi. The pain was taking over his nervous system and his brain; it was almost like his brain was fighting against him. 

Hiruzen looked at Sasuke in shock of what had happened to him.

The Curse Mark had taken over his chakra.

There was no escaping this. Hiruzen needed to do something about the boy. He writhed in pain every second the curse mark was active. Hiruzen grabbed Sasuke by the shoulders and held him tight inside his grip.

"Sasuke! Can you hear me? I need you to talk to me so you can snap out of the trance that you're in currently!" Hiruzen was panicking. But it was to no avail, as Sasuke pupils had dilated to the back of his head as his retina came into view of Hiruzen's eyesight. He started muttering syllables and sharp 'haaah's out of his larynx, so he sounded a lot like a cat that had just been sprayed with water. 

It was actually quite frightening.

Purple and Black patterns started spreading across Sasuke's face as they crossed his eyes and retreated back to the other side of his face to complete a full rotation. But something wild happened. Sasuke's hair started to elongate as it stretched back to his spine and turned blue. A black tattoo that looked like an upside down flower had appeared in the middle of Sasuke's eyes as it made its way down towards the bridge of his nose.

Webbed wings the size of boulders sprouted out of Sasuke's back as they grew claws on sides of them. Hiruzen pinned Sasuke down to the ground with his own knees. He grabbed his own left wrist with his right hand and pressed it hard on Sasuke's stomach.

"Mystical Palm Technique!" He chanted, and with that, Sasuke fell down to the ground in a heap of sweat and blood. Hiruzen lifted him up and heaved him onto his shoulder and began walking towards the front gate of the village of Konohagakure.

"What was that? Was that an effect of the Curse Mark? Why did that even happen? It appears that the Curse Mark takes away your chakra and gives you about a 20 second seizure. If this is indeed the case, then Sasuke is in grave danger towards his Curse Mark and his life is drawn to that brat Orochimaru's Seals. I need to find Tsunade immediately, she'll know how to deal with these things." Hiruzen grunted internally.

"How did Orochimaru even sneak into the Chunin Exams? Did Anko and the rest of the Jonin's not bat an eye to figure out that Orochimaru himself had disguised himself to get an entry in the Chunin Exams?" He thought wildly as he entered Konoha's gates.

The two gatekeepers Izumo and Kotetsu were sleeping on their daily duty, which made Hiruzen pissed, so he had to wake them up by screaming the living daylights out of them.

He administered Sasuke to the hospital and went up to the Hokage's office where he saw Kakashi reading that pervert book that Hiruzen also loved.

"Hey, Kakashi. You are now dismissed from your Hokage duty, as Sasuke Uchiha just had a seizure on top of having his Curse Mark released." Hiruzen blurted out with no prior warning. 

Kakashi just widened his eyes without looking up from his book when he heard the words 'Curse Mark' and started chuckling due to the intense verbosity that was taking place inside the story.

"Sasuke had a Curse Mark? Interesting." Kakashi thought.

"Did you hear me?" Hiruzen asked, and Kakashi responded immediately.

"Yeah."

"Why aren't you doing anything then?"

"He's a fighter, he'll get through it." Kakashi simply stated.

"But he just had a seizure on top of his Curse Mark, and there isn't anyone in the village who's skilled enough to heal him. The only option is to find Tsunade, but I have no clue where she is right now." Hiruzen triggered Kakashi to answer again.

"Well, shouldn't you be trying to find her, and not talking to me right now? If you're after my help, I suggest that you try to find Sakura Haruno, one of my students, as if you can find her, she'll be with Tsunade, and not out drinking. She'll be training." Kakashi still wasn't looking up from his book.

"Kakashi, be serious about this! Your student has had a seizure and his Curse Mark has spiralled out of control and is starting to eat away at his chakra." Hiruzen slapped the Icha-Icha book out of Kakashi's hands. Kakashi was a bit annoyed at this, but remained calm.

"Just check somewhere like Tanzaku Quarters. I've seen her there before, and there are sparring rooms some blocks away from that. Just make sure you don't wear the Hokage's robe to the bar." Kakashi added. Hiruzen was really fuming. He had smoke coming out of his ears, but he knew that there wasn't anything better to do becoming Hokage again, and he didn't want the last Uchiha to die, so he decided for the better of it and walked out the Hokage's office to change his clothes and make his way to Tanzaku Quarters. Kakashi picked up his book which had been closed from Hiruzen knocking it out of his hands and then flipped to a random page.

"Aoi bit her lip seductively and-"

"Woah, way too far up." Kakashi dialled back to his previous page.

-

"Be calm! Don't panic!" Jiraiya yelled from above the canyon.

"Easy for you to say!" Naruto yelled back. He knew that there was no way out of this, so he breathed through his nose and out through his mouth, still falling down the deep canyon. He held out his hand, seal of 'toad' written on it.

"Come on, come on, come one, come on, come on, come on!" Naruto chanted.

"Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled. In an instant, a gigantic toad had appeared inside of the canyon, it's brown complexion camouflaging in with the canyon's colour, the pipe it smoked as big as the toad that Jiraiya had summoned, the scar on its eye reflecting the battles and hardships that it had been through. His sheathed sword on his back made a reflection that he wasn't a joking toad; he wasn't a happy-go-lucky toad; he was a killer, born and bread. Naruto appeared on top of the huge beast, surprised at what he had summoned.

"Who the hell had the audacity to summon me? It better not be that pervert, Jiraiya!" Gamabunta's low tongue lashed out.

"Nope! It was all me, Uzumaki Naruto!" Naruto proclaimed loudly, as he regained his senses.

"What? Get down here, brat, so that I can see your face properly." Gamabunta didn't really believe him.

"He's telling the truth, Bunta'. There are no lies in his conviction!" Jiraiya's voice resonated from the top of the cliff.

"Is that you, Jiraiya? You knew that you had to have a good reason to summon me! Remember our summon contract? I have to kill you now!" Gamabunta rambled. Jiraiya jumped down the cliff to land on top of Gamabunta's back.

"Don't be like that, Gamabunta. Naruto wants to have a contract with you, so I want you to give one to him. You do know who Naruto is, right?" Jiraiya questioned. Gamabunta grumbled. 

"But I'm asking you, Jiraiya, who summoned me?"

"And I'm telling you out of the purity of my heart, that it was actually Naruto Uzumaki!" Jiraiya rebutted, much to the annoyance of Gamabunta.

"Goddamnit! Fine, we can make a stupid contract." Gamabunta relented.

"Woohoo!" Naruto cheered.

"Now I can finally beat Sasuke!" He continued.

"Is that was this is about? You just want to be able to be at Sasuke Uchiha?" Jiraiya asked.

"Well, yeah, I do. We have this rivalry, and he keeps beating me at everything, so I want to show him that I can beat him too." Naruto answered.

"I see."

"CAN I GO NOW?" Gamabunta exclaimed, as he popped away in a cloud of smoke. This made Jiraiya and Naruto fall to the bottom of the canyon, as they had nothing to stand on. They collapsed to the ground with a thud.

"Should we go back now? Or should I teach you another move?" Jiraiya panted.

"Teach me another move." Naruto answered before falling unconscious on Jiraiya's lap. He was surprised by this action at first, but he knew this feeling well. He smiled and moved on.

"Why did you have such a standoffish child, Minato? I've got my work cut out for me, here." Jiraiya muttered as he then fell asleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 688 20
Ramen loving, Naruto Uzumaki, and Revenge seeking, Sasuke Uchiha, have known each other their whole lives... but don't know each other. Until... they...
353K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
104K 4.8K 35
She grew up not knowing who she truly was. The answers hidden in the stomach of a boy. With hatred surrounding her, darkness flooded into her heart a...
135K 3.7K 12
Sasuke has returned to Konoha of his own free will. Naruto thinks that they will be like the old days. Team 7 reunited. But Sasuke has not returned a...