DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE| A Key Gl...

By prettygirlramsey

It get crazy when you really love somebody. And Serenity is the prime example of that when it comes to Key. K... More

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE Cast/ Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End

7.

506 27 4
By prettygirlramsey

Serenity "Sin" Love
August 1,2019
Air BNB

"Curls or straight?" Showing me half her hair curled.

Looking at her, "Straight!" Trying to figure which one should she choose.

Knocking on the door, "It's yo boy Ju."

"You can come in." Telling him.

Coming in, "How much longer?" Asking.

"Do you wanna know or them?" Mae asked.

Scratching his head, "No comment but a nigga is hungry." He said.

We eyed him down and he just slowly walked out closing the door behind him.

"I don't like my hair but it's whatever." I said.

Looking at it, "Why?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "It's not coming out how I want it but whatever. It's ain't like I got nobody to impress." Putting the edgebrush down.

Looking at me crazy, "Girl that's my brother and all but fuck Markeyvius no good ass." Coming over to help me, "Girl ain't nothing wrong with yo hair." Fixing it.

Putting on my jewelry, "If you say so." Giving up.

I finished getting dressed as she added the finishing touches to her hair. She got dressed as I started putting my heels on. I really don't know why my ass even going to this fuck nigga birthday dinner.

Knocking on the door, "We waiting on y'all." Dolph said on the other side of the door.

"We coming!" Mae answered with an attitude.

I wasn't talking to any of them besides Ju cause he ain't do nothing. I really can't believe them niggas really was just gone let him fuck another bitch. I don't care if we are "broken up". He knew what type of time it was when he invited me to come celebrate his birthday with him. Ugh niggas! Walking out the room I got a message from Tori.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH TORI💟

Today 7:53 PM

wyd

finnah go to dinner

damn k

why?

i was gone see if yu wanted to go out

awww sorry maybe next time

kk

TEXT MESSAGES WITH TORI💟

"And who you texting?" Fat asked. Ignoring him, "Damn what I do?" He said.

Getting in the car, "Why yo ass still tryin to talk to her ass?" Woo asked.

See Woo gone make me fuck him up cause he really the one doing the most outta everybody. He acting like I'm the one that treated Key ass like shit. So I just got in the truck and got on Instagram. Just waited for everybody to get in so we could go to dinner.

Getting in, "We could just take pictures when we get there." Mae said.

Nodding my head, "Uhmmmk."

"Do you wanna stay and eat?" She asked.

Scrolling on my phone, "Uhmm girl I don't know."

"I guess we'll see when we get there." She said.

Arriving to the place it was the same group of bitches from earlier waiting outside. Mae just kept kicking my foot and leg. One thing niggas have us the AUDACITY cause WHAT THE FUCK! I NEVER and I mean NEVER been disrespected so much in life straight to my face.

Ju did a nervous laugh, "No fucks given I see!" He said.

Key acting dumb, "What?"

"Nothing!" He just shook his head. "Niggas just out here wildin." Getting out the truck.

Them niggas got out and left me and Mae sitting there. But Ju came back and stood outside the truck waiting for us. I could say one thing bout Ju is he always gone lookout fa me and Mae.

Ju putting his head in the truck, "You good?" Asking me.

Nodding my head, "Perfect...I just came to take pictures that's it." Lying.

Deep down inside I was hoping this night went a different way but obviously that wasn't the case. I don't know why my dumb ass was thinking it would've been different anyways.

Mae shook her head, "This is some foul shit."

Walking towards the building, "I ain't trying to get in between this." Ju said.

"Nah you good cuz." She said. "We just gone take pictures and dip out." Telling him.

Nervously laughing, "You sure?"

"Yeah we know how hungry you is." She said.

As soon as we got close enough to them they made they way inside. They went sat down and we just went to take our pictures. Even as we was taking our pictures I could tell the vibes were still off. I was literally disgusted by their actions.

Locking her phone, "I just told Ju we finnah leave so tell them." We walked back to the car.

We got in and decided to go to a club. We was just gone party for the night. Since it was still early I just went back to house. We pregame a lil and ordered food.  I am lucky to have a friend like Mailani in my life cause she never judge me. Now if it was Shae, prolly Tori, or well especially Kay they would've been judging me and calling me all types of stupid.

"Did you find yo caption yet?" Asking Mae.

Shaking her head, "I think but I don't know." Shrugging her shoulders. "I'm finnah just post and say fuck it.

She showed me before she posted and I showed her mines. Now it's time to eat and drink. I need something to numb the pain I'm feeling.

"The caption is perfect." Hyping it up.

Laughing, "Girl I had to!"

We posted and continued pregaming. Then we went changed before the truck came to drop them back off and take us to the club. Ju coming with us cause he don't want us to be out alone in the club in ATL.

"Ohhhh well while we wait do you wanna take some mo pictures now." I said.

Nodding her head, "Yeah."

I took her pictures and then she took mines. We was looking at them to see if we had enough or needed to take more but plans changed.

"JACUZZI TIME!" One of them bitches yelled.

I rolled my eyes so hard, "I'm go wait in the car."

"Alright I'm come with you." She said.

As they walked in we walked out. The bitch he was with smirked at me. But I kept it together cause she can have his no good ass. If he did this to a girl he "wanted" sooo bad what makes her ass think he won't do it to her. And his ass gone walk past me with his head down. These bitches really be dumb behind niggas. All cause a nigga getting money and fame now.

Stopping Mae, "Where y'all going?" Key asked.

"Out." Mae said.

Acting dumb again, "The fuck yo problem?"

"Ju we gone be in the car." I said as he walked passed me.

"Iight give me like 5 minutes." He said.

Dolph stood outside the car, "And where y'all think y'all going?" He asked.

I looked back at Mae, "Out." She said.

Staring at me, "Aye yo problem with that nigga not me." He said.

"Nah it's with ALL y'all asses." She said whirling her finger around.

Acting dumb, "What I do?"

"You wanna do the honors or me?" Asking me.

Pointing to her cause I ain't have nothing to say for real. I knew she couldn't wait to tell them bout themselves.

Smiling, "Y'all knew Markeyvius ass invited Serenity out here to get back on good terms with her and celebrate his birthday with her. But the day y'all knew we was gone be here y'all decide to have a bitch over here for him. Invite her to his dinner y'all KNEW Serenity will be attending. To rub it in even mo and just say FUCK HER y'all bring this hoe back here. Y'all are SOME FOUL ASS MOTHERFUCKERS when she has had all y'all backs no matter the situation. Y'all don't give a fuck bout my friend or her feelings all cause y'all listening to Markeyvius lying ass. SO ENJOY Y'ALL NIGHT AND STOPPED FUCKING WORRYING BOUT US! WE GOOD I GOT HER AND SHE GOT ME!" Getting in the car. Slamming the door, "My bad!" Irritated.

"You good." The driver said.

Looking at me, "The nerve of them niggas acting like they ain't do nothing wrong." She said.

"At least I know where they stand when it comes to that nigga doing foul shit." I said. Sighing, "And that's why they say yo nigga friends ain't yo friends." I said.

Leg shaking, "Ju need to hurry up!"

"Girl don't let them get you work up." Trying to hold her leg down. "Fuck them...we gone have fun!" I said.

"My bad." Hopping in the truck. "Them niggas tryin figure out where we going." Shaking his head.

Mae scoff, "Why they wanna know soo bad? They don't care for real." She said. Smacking her lips, "Now my mama calling."

She was on the phone with her mama for like 5 minutes. She ain't tell her where we was going but that we was safe and with Ju. Also a lil bit bout the situation but not too much. All I know is that I'm finnah get drunk tonight. The lil pregame we did was starting to wear off.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
August 2,2019
Air BNB

It's going on 4 and they asses still not back here. Where the fuck could they be? I was chilling on the balcony smoking fa I go back inside.

"How much longer you gone be?" The girl Selena asked me.

"Whenever I'm done with this blunt." I said.

"Okay." Closing the door.

I got on Instagram and went to her page. I seen she posted a new pic today. After looking and deciding not to like it I viewed her story. Then I hit up Mae page as well. They ain't post many stories but something better than nothing. I knew Ju wasn't gone post nothing so I ain't even go to his page.

INSTAGRAM POST

s.serenityyy

Liked by mailanimae and 1,521 others

s.serenityyy   i put you in a win win situation and you still lost💔

mailanimae

Liked by s.serenityyy and 1,481 others

mailanimae  i'm really just a classy hood bitch...life size doll💫🖤

INSTAGRAM STORY

mailanimae

s.serenityyy

Serenity only posted one story so I just got off. I got up and seen the truck pull up. Ju got out first and had to carry Mae inside. I ain't see Serenity but then again Selena had came out again wanting to go for round 2. So I just went inside to finish my night off.

• Why would he invite Serenity out there just to be fucking other hoes?

• Why they act like what they doing isn't foul to Serenity?

• Is Ju the only logical one?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 329 41
Just read it🥴 & find out
4.8K 266 5
Also, alternate title: Madu Empat (lmao) Hanya kisah tentang Jeonghan si omega manis dan empat Hybrid alpha yang memutuskan untuk saling membantu mel...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.6K 323 21
Latoya hasn't been the best when it comes to finding the right guy. They always treat like shit. Their always cheating and playing with her heart. La...