STAY

By hearthstoneblitz

This is a reader insert where you are thrown into the Land of Epic and get to meet Ronin and many of the othe... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
A/N an apology

Chapter 12

707 25 13
By hearthstoneblitz

You walk into the forest, feelings, and thoughts running through your head. You don't know why you let it slip that you had been hurt but now you feared the questions you would be bombarded with. You stressed about the consequences but screamed as a piercing hot pain in your shoulder as the corners of your vision start to cloud and you feel your limbs get heavy. Everything goes black as you feel yourself being lifted off the ground.

(Ronin POV)

The Boggen raids have been getting worse. It's exhausting. Ronin was walking to his post when he spots a Boggen arrow stabbing into the ground by his lookout.

''What were they shooting at?'' He thinks, his brows creasing in confusion.

That's when he noticed the note attached to the tail end of the arrow. Taking it off quickly he opened the note.

''We have your girl, if you want her back you have to turn yourself in. If you don't, she won't be yours for long.''

Anger bubbled in Ronin as he crumpled the paper. He was going to get you back and nothing would be able to stop him. He stormed back to Moon Haven where he quickly let Nod and Finn in on the plan and quickly left before anyone could stop him. He would get you back. Even if it cost his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
25.6K 589 20
~LevixReader one shot stories~ There is a short story in there that is LevixReaderxEren also. This is my second story well story sort thing I haven'...
64.2K 1.6K 27
Really quickly: This is an Overwatch fan fiction for people who like cute romances- no lemons here. Ew. I'm *trying* to keep this appropriate for al...
41.3K 1.2K 15
You are approached by Eren Jaeger, the mysterious young adult that follows you around. Who knew about his secret, and he had you, (Y/n), to keep it f...