pen pal | yeonbin

De simjsum

soobins school holds a pen pal exchange but he gets a troublemaker from america who doesn't speak any korean... Mais

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

forty four

568 31 30
De simjsum

soobin rushed around the restaurant, taking orders while also handing people their foods. today was a very busy day for everyone working there as the place had been booked for a brides bachelorette party. the soon to be bride and her friends where all drunk off their minds, and even though they where on their like eighth drink, they kept ordering more.

"how can one bride have so many bridemaids? i thought there was like a limit or something." bomin spoke, opening another bottle of champagne. "speaking of limits, shouldn't we be limiting them on their drinks? they might not get to see the wedding at this rate." hyunsuk chimed in, watching all the ladies cheer with excitement, laughing at the smallest things possible. "but the more they drink, the more overtime pay we get. that is what hong said when he told us about this event." he added on.

"so who's turn is it to pour them their drinks?"

the boys looked amongst themselves, not wanting any of them to be picked. they didn't even get time to complain about it when the bride called out to them -calling out to soobin to be more specific. the other males stared in shock at the younger. they had been purposefully keeping soobin out of it to save the males innocence.

"you had a good run." bomin spoke with a fake sniffle, saluting the younger. yunho -who had been praying the younger wouldn't get picked- pretended to faint, falling backwards and leaving his boyfriend only a split second to catch him. they all wished him good luck, hoping he gets out of there alive before handing him the bottle.

soobin stared at the line up of tables of drunk girls, clutching the bottle in his hands as he slowly walked over to them. "well aren't you a cute one." one of the bridesmaids slurred, rubbing her hand up and down soobins arm, making him tense up, almost spilling the drink as he poured it. the girls all giggled at his awkwardness.

"this restaurant is filled with so many hot, tall guys. thank you for taking me here." the bride cried to her maid of honour, reaching over to hug her, almost making soobin spill the drinks again.

"i know right! everyone here is soooo hot but this one is so cute. he makes me wanna stuff him into my pocket and take him home." the maid of honor spoke, pinching one of soobins cheeks, the other girls agreeing.

when soobin finished pouring their drinks, he was glad it was over with and he could finally go back to the others, and so were the rest of the boys until the bride grabbed him and made him sit in her lap. he let out a little shocked noise that had the girls squealing at him.

"so how old are you cutie?" a girl asked, basically downing her drink. "a-almost 18." the girls cooed, melting at soobin.

soobin looked over at the other males, pleading for some help to see them filming the whole thing and laughing to themselves. guess he was on his own now.

"u-umm, i better get back to the kitchen. these plates need to be cleaned." soobin spoke nervously, trying to break himself free from the grasp of the bride who only just held on tighter.

"nonsense cutie. just have one of the other handsome males do it." she spoke, placing a headband on his head with two very phallic shaped items on springs. the girls started to take selfies with each other, even getting soobin to join in on the photos.

hours past and it was now closing time. hyunsuk called for cabs to take the heavily drunk girls home. once the girls had left, soobin took a massive breather, slumping in a chair and letting his head hit the table. jungmo sat down next to the male, patting him on the back.

"you did so well soobie. i don't think any of us could've done what you did." he praised, earning a glare from the other. "none of you guys tried to save me from them. you all laughed and took photos." he pouted, leaning back on the chair.

"but you did so good with them! and you looked adorable!" yunho beamed. "yeah yeah! plus that headband looks great on you." mingi added with a laugh, flicking one of the dicks. soobin swatted at his hand, taking the headband off and chucking it on the table.

"at least we're getting paid a lot after this." said bomin, following everyone into the back room to change. "aren't exams next week? how are you guys gonna work and study?" younghoon asked, taking off his food stained apron.

"hongjoong said he has some people he knows to fill in for us until exams are done. though the restaurant might not get many customers while we're gone because the guys aren't that tall." jungmo answered, laughing.

the boys got changed out of their uniforms and into their outdoor clothes, leaving the building and locking up.

they bid their goodbyes and soobin got in his car. frost had already formed on his windows, making it unable to see out of so he just scrolled on his phone as he waited for the car to warm up.

going on instagram, he saw he has been tagged multiple times in photos and videos of him sitting on the brides lap with a ridiculous headband on. laughing at how stupid he looks, he liked the posts, reading the comments.

scrolling through the comments, he came across one from daniel, commenting on how cute soobins embarrassed face is, even mentioning how small he looks all huddled up on her lap.

it had been a few days since soobin last talked to the elder and of course he misses him like there's no tomorrow but he still can't get over what he had done. plus with exams around the corner, soobin doesn't have any time to hang out with anyone unless it's for studying only. he just hopes daniel is doing well and is studying too.

when the car finally defrosted and got warm enough to take off his gloves, soobin drove home.

arriving home, he silently entered the house since it was way past midnight, creeping up the stairs and greeting odi.

soobin was so tired that he just wanted to get to sleep straight away, not even caring about changing clothes but he ended up changing anyway before getting in bed and tried his best to get some shut eye.

throughout the night, soobin woke up multiple times, tossing and turning, trying to stay asleep to not mess up his sleeping pattern. eventually, after the seventh time, he admitted defeat and opened his eyes, being faced with a pitch black room. he turned to his digital clock and sighed deeply once he saw it was only 3:35am. he sat up, turning on the lamp beside him and grabbed his phone. he thought he might as well finish reading his webtoon before he goes and studies.

he moved over to his desk after he was done, turning on his desk lamp and opening up his notebook to go over his notes.

from all the studying soobin does on the daily, he's grown to get annoyed by it but he wants to make his mother proud by graduating at the top of his class and thankfully he did get into that college he applied for which means he now has to plan for moving abroad.

he dropped his pen, letting it clatter and roll on his desk as he sat back in his desk chair, his head falling backwards. 'should i just prioritise work this week and study only a little bit? failing math is not bad since that's what calculators are for.' he thought before sighing.

he decided to admit defeat once again and just continued to study. he used to like and enjoy studying. as someone who used to be so engrossed in his books, studying was his favourite past time. now, he would rather spend time with the whole of scp than study.

he haphazardly wrote his notes, not caring if they were eligible or not 'cause it's not like he's gonna need them anyway.

the time for school came and soobin bid odi and his mother a goodbye, walking out into the snowy winter. he was walking to school today as his mother needed the car for her doctors appointment so he was basically wrapped head to toe in warm clothing. his large scarf covered his mouth and nose while the beanie he wore just barely covered his ears, freezing his lobes. his hands where stuffed inside his suede coat, keeping warm with hot packs.

on his way, he bumped into kai who barely recognised the elder.

"soob? oh my god, are you okay? why didn't you take the car?" the younger frantically asked, wrapping his arms around him to warm him up even more. soobin could barely talk without stuttering. "m-m-mom needed i-it."

"then why didn't you call an uber or something? it's -8° right now." soobin just shrugged, walking the rest of the way with the younger.

"everyone's already in the library studying so imma message hoonie that we're outside." kai explained as they walked through the front gate. soobin nodded, scanning the parking lot, his eyes landing on a certain white tesla. he paused in his tracks, staring at the male in the drivers seat.

kai, who had kept walking, saw that the elder was no longer walking with him. he turned to call out to him when he saw soobin staring at someone. he followed his gaze and saw the white tesla, daniel inside.

"why don't you go talk to him? he is your boyfriend." he suggested, walking up to him. "i really should, and i'm worried that he's not studying well. he still has problems reading korean." he frowned, still staring at the male. kai, who was getting annoyed by the depressed tension in the air, started to push the taller towards the car, startling soobin.

"w-what are you doing?" he asked, trying to stop the younger. "it's not like we have classes today because of study week so go talk to him. i'll see you soon at the library." kai spoke, giving the male one final push before leaving, waving goodbye.

the push made soobin bump into the car, getting daniels attention to the thud. just like with kai, daniel didn't recognise him as soobin at first, only when his scarf fell down and exposed the rest of his face is when he noticed him. he rolled down his window to call out to the other.

"binnie are you okay? here gimme a sec."

soobin watched the elder reach over the passenger seat to open the door at the other side. soobin walked around the car and got in, closing the door afterwards.

"why did kai push you? are you okay? did you get hurt?" daniel worriedly asked. soobin nodded. "i'm wearing so many layers that i barely felt anything." he answered, avoiding the question about kai. he can't tell the elder that he wasn't gonna come over.

they became quiet after that and the tension in the air got awkward. the two had so many things to ask each other about even enough their time apart was short.

"so-"

"are-"

they spoke at the same time, cutting each other off. that made them start to laugh, soobin leaning slightly over to daniel. in the midst of them laughing, a small squeak came from the back of soobins throat, shocking daniel.

"what the fuck was that? did that come from your throat?" daniel asked with a large smile. soobin covered his mouth. "sorry, it just happens sometimes when i laugh." the younger explained, feeling slightly embarrassed.

the elder was really wishing that his cars cameras picked up audio to listen to the adorable squeak on repeat.

"we should uh probably go inside and meet kai and the rest. did you remember your dictionary?" soobin asked, ready to leave the car. daniel nodded, reaching over to open the door for him.

"i do but i prefer hearing you say the words instead." he spoke, blowing a kiss and shooting a wink at the younger. soobin rolled his eyes, slightly pushing the elder before getting out the car, daniel following suit.

the two males walked in through the schools front door and headed up the stairs towards the library where they saw all of their friends sat a table, chatting and going over their notes.

the couple sat down at the two last free seats at the end that where across from each other, soobin next to kai while daniel was next to jay.

"jeremy isn't joining right?" sunoo asked before continuing. "the bitch made fun nikis' pronunciation like he didn't just pretend to not know korean for weeks." he ranted, getting angry just thinking about it.

"no jeremy is not joining. i don't even know if he's gonna study for exams to be honest." soobin replied with, sharing his notes with daniel.

"i can't believe that guy is an actual douchebag. i honestly thought he was pretty cool at first. we even became close." jay spoke in an annoyed tone, biting his inner cheek.

"can we not talk about that bitch while we study? it's making me want to not study even more." kai asked, gripping his pen.

the seven of them never brought the male back up, focusing on their studying and sharing their notes amongst each other.

after a few hours, the boys left to go get some food, leaving soobin and daniel who agreed to watch over their stuff until they come back.

at first the two stayed quiet, doing their own little things. soobin had looked up from his notes to see daniel struggling to find a word in the dictionary. the scene was so funny to soobin he just couldn't help but laugh at the elder, quickly compelling himself afterwards.

"do you need some help?" he then asked, placing down his textbook. daniel shook his head, determined to do it himself.

so soobin just let him be, watching him search through the dictionary and cheer quietly when he found the word.

the rest of the males finally came back, even bringing snacks and drinks for the other two.

they all continued to study, soobin and daniel playing footsie under the table.

-

finally

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.4K 580 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
69K 3.2K 74
❤️
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...