Falling Apart || KTH ✓

بواسطة purplelovetae30

They were falling apart... Falling apart from each other. Falling apart from their love for each other. Can K... المزيد

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-1: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-2: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-3: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-4: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-5: 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-6: 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-7: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-8: 𝐋𝐢𝐞♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-9: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-10: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-11: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-12: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐞?♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-13: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝?♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-14: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-15: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-16: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-17: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-18: 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-19: 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-20: 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-21: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-22: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-23: 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-24: 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-25: 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-26: 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-28: 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-29: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-30: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠♥︎
♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-31: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥♥︎
♥︎𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞♥︎
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮!

♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-27: 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭♥︎

626 31 59
بواسطة purplelovetae30

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑.

"Can you please not stare at us like that?" Taehyung said staring back at Yoongi.

"Why should I? You are Y/n's long lost husband so I need to know your point of view as well." Yoongi said as a matter of fact.

"My point of view?" Taehyung asked getting confused furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ever since I met Y/n, she told me a few things about whatever happened between you both. Though I don't know much about the situation, but I feel I should also listen to you and know your point of view. Not everything you hear from others is the truth and this dumb Y/n didn't even thought for a second that whatever happened might be someone's planning." Yoongi said making Taehyung and Y/n look at him with wide eyes.

"Wow! Such an intellectual guy. Well, if you really want to know about my point of view then I am ready to tell believing that you must be someone who is close to Y/n." Taehyung said with a very soft smile.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ.

"See! I told you there must have been another side to the story." Yoongi said eyeing towards Y/n who looked down towards her palms.

"You know Taehyung I told her that she should have atleast talked with you but she believed some stranger instead." Yoongi said earning a small glare from Y/n.

"I agree it was my fault that I decided to trust some stranger whereas I could have talked with Tae. But I was conflicted during that time. I was already going through self issues and on top of that when she told me those things I felt her each and every word were true. It was my fault that I took the decision to go away spontaneously but prior to that I could see Tae getting hurt because of me many times. And somehow my heart and my brain made me think that it was all my fault that Tae got hurt and that we lost our first baby." Y/n said with a small tear escaping her eyes.

"You don't have to say anything on your defence Y/n. And who told you that we lost our firstborn because of you? It was just an accident and you could do nothing about it. Yes, we did grew distant for a small duration but I never fell out of love from you. I never fell apart from you not when we were going through a rough phase in our relationship and not even in this one year of our separation." Taehyung said sincerely making Y/n tear up.

"Yes Y/n. Taehyung is so right. Taehyung got hurt or he was in danger because it was just fate. You had nothing to do with it. I feel you were just overwhelmed with so many things and emotions happening around you that you thought in such a way." Yoongi said earning a nod from Y/n.

"Now let's not just keep thinking about what happened in the past rather than that let's just hope for a better future for us. We need to make a lot of things right." Taehyung said holding Y/n's hands softly earning another small nod from the said female.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Yes" Y/n replied.

"What happened that day after you came across that girl who said you all those false things? Tell me what happened after you met Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Wait-, how do you know that I met him that day?" Y/n asked surprised.

"That's a long story. I will tell you later but please answer my question." Taehyung said with pleading eyes.

"I was aimlessly going to nowhere in particular. I was so into my thoughts that I stood up on one of the railings of the river bridge. And I don't what made me think that it would be better if I jump from that bridge into the river. But suddenly Taehyung's face appeared before me and that one sentence rang in my ear which Tae said me long back. That sentence bought me back to reality and I immedietly stepped back from the railing. And at that moment I saw Namjoon." Y/n said and continued saying while Taehyung and Yoongi listening to her very carefully.

"I told everything to Namjoon. He was leaving for Seoul that day but postponed it for the next day when he offered me to go with him and his wife to Seoul. I had nowhere to go so I took his help and went back to Seoul with them. Namjoon also offered me to go to LA with them. And seeing this as a chance to go away from being a bad luck to you, I left for LA with Namjoon and his wife after almost one month of staying in Seoul." Y/n said.

"When I landed on LA, I had already decided that I would go away since I did not wanted to be a burden on them. While on my stay in LA for a week I started searching for jobs. And that's how I met Yoongi. He is a music producer working in LA. He was in need of a secretary. I got the job and have been working as a secretary for him and an advisor for his sister who works a photographer. Because of his work commitments, I had to leave LA and shift wherever Yoongi was going to. At that time I was happy because I wanted to go away from everything and everyone and did not wanted to be a burden." Y/n said.

"I came to LA this time because of Yoongi's other work commitments. After his work got over, we were heading towards Las Vegas where his sister was waiting for us where she would do her photography sessions for a new project." Y/n said as many things got cleared not only for Taehyung but also for Yoongi.

"I am glad that you are safe and healthy. And thank you Yoongi for taking care of her. I can see you both are really close and I am glad that you were with her when she was all alone and when she wanted someone beside her." Taehyung said smiling at Yoongi who was same age as him just a few months older.

"No need to mention Taehyung. I am really happy that you came back to her life. Now all I wish is that you both always stay together." Yoongi said smiling making Taehyung and Y/n smile as well.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭:

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥?

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

𝐀𝐧𝐚: 𝐇𝐢𝐢 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐢𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘/𝐧 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

🅛︎🅞︎🅥︎🅔︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎ 🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓢ︎

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.2K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
424K 18.1K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
21.3K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
154K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...