HEY STRANGER...LETS GET MARRI...

By ruba_rajan

{⚡ON-GOING⚡} hey guys..... so im again back with another MY fav zhanyi drabbles...(don't ask me why im writi... More

preface....
story 1.1 : designer zhan and his idol bo
story 1.2 ( designer zhan and his idol bo ) - ZHAN ZHAN
story 1.3(designer zhan and his idol bo)-MASTER ROMEO alas IMMORTAL SHI YING.
story 1.4 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- HIS LOST JULIET
story 1.5 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- MISS. UNKNOWN
{a/n}...
story 1.6 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )-NOT HIS JULIET
story 1.7a ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- NOT YOUR JULIET
story 1.7b ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- NOT YOUR JULIET
story 1.8 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )-SWEET TRAGEDY
story 1.9 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- NAN HAI
story 1.10 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- puppy piglet is his juliet
story 1.11 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )-you're my juliet
story 1.12 (designer zhan and his idol bo)-HEY STRANGER...LET'S GET MARRIED.
story 1.13 (designer zhan and his idol bo)-LET'S GET MARRIED MY DEAR STRANGER
story 1.14 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- WAH...IM MARRIED 2A STRANGER.
story 1.15(designer zhan and his idol bo)-bunny' s baby hubby.
story 1.16a(designer zhan and his idol bo)- Shades Of ZHAN ....
story 1.16b(designer zhan and his idol bo)- Shades Of ZHAN....
A/N
story 1.17 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- do you know me stranger ?
story 1.18 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- wild fantasies...
story 1.18b (designer zhan and his idol bo){wf1}-lost kitten R scared puppy
story 1.18c(designer zhan and his idol bo)-{wf1}- baby bo
story1.18d(designer zhan and his idol bo){wf1}-Ma's prince precious
story1.18e(designer zhan and his idol bo)-{wf1}-Green Around The Gills
story 1.19(designer zhan and his idol bo){wf2}-LITTLE PRINCE
story 1.20(designer zhan and his idol bo)- wf2- PLUSHY PIGGY...
story 1.21(designer zhan and his idol bo)- licks and lips
story 1.22(designer zhan and his idol bo)- lips and licks
story 1.23(designer zhan and his idol bo)- licks and sucks
story 1.24(designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses
story 1.25a (designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses of burglary
story 1.25b (designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses of burglary

story1.18a(designer zhan and his idol bo)-MISSING BUNNY

235 26 0
By ruba_rajan

WWild fantasy 1

bo " All these stated when I started missing you ggg......like hell......" 

" my zhan ge" 

bo started narrating all his series of wild fanaticizes to his zhan ge one by one.

3rd person pov:

it was the same time bo for the first time went to outdoor shooting  for  an photoshoot.

and

It was also the same time when zhan got sick and was unable to attend his schooling for a week time

Bo only at the 3rd day of zhans absence realized his  zhan zhan  is been missing

those dazzling fantasy rollercoaster hosted like this

it was the first time bo went on a outdoor photoshoot , bo was as hell tensed as he was ever, as these photoshoots are for future use . once yibo successfully completes his training period and  when bo would debut these images will be used . 

so as expected bo had no time to stalk his stranger Romeo like handsome gg for a week time. 

like literally for a week time - full 7 days to be precise- 24hrs for full full 7 days.. 

bo died at his second day it self without his visual glimpses of  his sweet cute adorable booster ( without  his zhan ge stalking) 

for the first time in his entire life bo was unusually sandwiched between his shoots and studies with no breathing time leftout to ease a bit.

bo came back after a week time and was eagerly running to his school campus to see his stranger Romeo like gg. he didnt know why but bo was jubilantly happy to see him.

even his own heart asked him - BOBO WHO IS HE TO YOU

BOBO WHEN DID YOU START CARING FOR AN STRANGER

BOBO IS HE SO MUCH IMPORTATN TO YOU.

BOBO IS HE ONLY AN ADMIRER OR EVEN MORE TAHTN THAT.

but for none of these questions - bo had any answers. but still bo was like a flapping butterfly flying high to his sweet flower (his zhan zhan) happily.

but to his shock 

zhan was no where to be found.

it went on for more 7 days... 

yes bobo awaited his zhan ges arrival.

yes one more week passed through but zhan was still not back, this time bo became a bit concerned and started digging through. about what the hell happened to his Romeo like gg.

to his shocking self he got to know 

only after a 7+7+3 days time

his zhan ge is sick and was hospitalized and only a day before got discharged back home so he is resting.

bo shattered when he heard this news....

bo's immediate response was to run to  zhan house and he was right now standing outside zhan house panting hard.

those 7+7 days were hell to bo 

on the top of it 

these extra 3 days were like devils den to bo. 

bo was still standing out side zhan home it was already 7pm he came to zhan home by 12 and now it was 7 .... but still he was standing out his zhan ge's house thinking he might get a glimpses of his booster which he wanted it the most right now.

but no.

bo could see no zhan.

many peoples came in and out the house even peoples with same uniform as bo went in and came out but zhan never showed up once.

not even a single time -  shattering bo more.

but all the time still standing in cold weather with no jacket to cover his ownself  -  bo mind was only thinking about his zhan ge   " how much is my zhan ge sick to not even come out  of the house.... "

bo was blabbering within his mind 

bo " i know zhan ge loves gardening  and roses but he didn't even water out the plants once is he that much sick or what...."

" they said gg is okay now ... but why...."

bo was feeling terrible.

yah there is a fan club for zhan at his school where a group is exclusively created faning zhan so obviously bo was in the group and he got to know zhan was sick from this group chat only.

there were also pics of zhan in hospital gown sleeping. it was the image taken by one of zhan friend and he posted in teh group to notify them all -(all those loving souls of zhan )- that zhan is okay .

but what bo hated 😤 the most was those endless lovy-dowy 🥰 , cheezy , cozy , romantic  comments and  hearts ♥️ for his zhan ge in the  group chat.

but apart from sighing 😤😞 high what else can this one more admirer of his idol do....

just the same way as now.

yes 

still/even now that cute pouty boy was standing outside the house even when it was 12 at midnight.

he couldn't even move a inch still waiting for his gege glimpses of vision.

but he got nothing 

finally , past 12 bo's manager who is staying with bo  and taking care of him as instructed from the company and sponsors , came to get him back home.   bo was literally dragged back home by his caring manager ge.

at first bo thought just glimpses of his gg would do , but no... the more bo was unable to reach out zhan the more his mind was messed up that.

bo went on stalking his gg and his details even without his own-  self realization. (that he is doing something like this...something like stalking for gods sake)

Soon he got all the details of zhan

His contact details , his personal phone number , his house address , his parents details, his grand parents details ,  including name age and even where they work and reside.

and why zhan is on leave 

due to what health issue  zhan is absent and what are the symptoms meds and remidies .

like everything and everything

a to z

Bo got it all.

but

what can he do.

with all those details and diggings and heartily love flooding out his eyes lips soul and senses.

exactly.

he could do nothing Apart from standing outside his zhan ges house barricated by a wall called  as door .

 bo was standing right before  his zhan ge's house - again - like the same way as past few  days.

he can just stand out side the house and  not even  be able to enter in the Home.

Well what the hell can he say and introduce himself as to enter in some strangers house

Can he say

Zhan ge helped me once and Im having this unknow feeling for him of which i still don't know what it is about . but I feel hurt seeing ge in pain.

Can he say them.

will anyone accept his pure confession and innocent concern 

especially his precious zhan ge's parents.

hell no.

They would only think bad of this pretty introvert boy

Or more consider him as a stranger stalker who's stalking their precious baby rabbit.

With those multiple thought

Bo stays out the house untill

The entire house turn of their lights to dark

Indicating all gone to sleep

But bo couldn't stop himself from stalking him out , he  visits  his zhan ge house and stalk him outside his home everyday , bo was so determined to rail daily  until zhan  would came back to schooling fit and fine.

but what zhan doesn't know about is

bo's little secret.

just like everyday for the past 4days in routine

bo would stand outside zhan house until all lights are off and past 12 his manager gg would drag him back home forcefully

but

bo was missing zhan too much even with his conscience that bo started hallucinating zhan in reality.

yes the very next day

bo saw zhan was standing right before him in the school campus

bo ran to his zhan ge and choke-hugged him aback 

startling the zhan-person before him.

but to his shocking self he was not zhan.

and what ever he saw was not true

zhan was no where near him

and more zhan was still sick and resting  at his  home. which made bo restless that .

once again 

bo  was restlessly standing right before zhan house entrance and was about to press door bell.

even bo himself didn't know how the hell he got that guts to walk till here, 

right up till the door . right before his gg house entrance door.

but bo was just at his limit bo was even ready to lie and just get in the house and get a glimpses of his romeo like gg.

 he himself  didn't know why he just wanted to see his gg once. and why was he behaving restless...

but munching all those heavy thoughts bo was still standings outside the door with his fingers ever ready to punch in the calling bell.

but for the past 15min he did nothing.

yes

still hand flung in the  mid air and fingers seeking those buttons to be pressed but did nothing at all...

 with utter hesitation bo was standing before the closed door.

but as if his heartily screams were heard by cupids 😇 💘

the door flung open

startling bo's entire existence to shut close his eyes in fear.

like 🌟

comment   🗯️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2K 17
(this story is discontinued though if you may want to do a rewrite or maybe adopt the book please feel free to comment or msg me xx) Life... An easy...
8.9K 639 30
Formerly known as POSSESSIVE SERIES 2 : Wang Yibo Xiao Zhan only had three important things in his life. His friends, his mother and the wealth that...
23.8K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
31.4K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...