story 1.17 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- do you know me stranger ?

they both had their wedding dinner at shrine all alone happily.... romanticaly divine.... once done with foody therapy...

bo massaged his slight bunged tummy cutely in circular motion... while watching the vast sky and oean of stars befor him.... he awed at the scene .... its been so long bo felt like this...

happy

peace

full.

but soon a soft hands snaked over bo's waist and hugged him gently .... zhan back hugged bo and bashed his front to bo's back . he was also lost at the universal beauty before him....

the vast sky with sparkling stars iluminating....

bo thought  ( beautiful)  within his mind 

they stood there silently for few seconds.....

but zhan hissed snuggling his nose over the back of bo's nape " you're more ebautiful...."

only making bo to bluch.....

they enjoyed the scenery in silence...... THE INFINITY.....

no one talked anything.... but the first one to break the silence was bo.... who twisted turned within his hug to face zhan face to face....

but even before he frame out his words of sentense ...he saw his gg lost in trance of throughs....

bo hissed with dunked face " hubby.... " it looked sad.

thier visions were not paired 

zhan immediately came back to his senses when he heard those angelic word calling him that to HUBBY very dearly....

zhan snuggled his nose over the soft hair below him and hissed " hummmm bao"

bo was still lookin below but his clutches tightened around zhan waist  - as if afraid to let go - as if his life and death lies in those clutches.... bo slightly trembled.... and he hissed

bo " gg you can ask me anything.... " it was a sad tone.... bo really mean it like ANYHTING . 

 and zhan felt hurt....

zhan again snuggles his nose tip over the soft silky SNOWY WHITE  hair and pecked a long smooch over the falling hair.... tugging the petals of fallen strangs of hair aback bo's ears 

zhan hissed " love you...."

bo immediately looked up and hissed " i love you too "with teary eyes... but the moment when their eyes met bo again dunked back his head...