story1.18e(designer zhan and his idol bo)-{wf1}-Green Around The Gills

" pappa is in hospital...." 

trembling

yes

it was just the same way zhan worked out too much until eh lost himself

his papa is also the same.

to be frank both papa and son duo were sick since last week - they had mild fever  and their mamma was bit tired . who looked slightly sick ..... but they made  their sweet wife/mama to meet a doctor but never they did for their ownself. 

they took care of mamma perfectly but never took care of their own self .

until they are sick now like this.

just the same way zhan got sick when coming back home on day.

his papa is also sick who is now  struck over near by city where he  went for a emergency meting as a rep of his company.

pappa just fainted due to high fever.

all those traveling , tension , stress and not taking care of their ownself - made it more prone to fall sick.

and now even mamma got the news of pappa fainting and been taken to the near by hosp for treatment.

so mama has to go to appa and fetch him back home

but with zhan begin like this

she was hesitating

either mamma has to call over zhans grand parent and once they arrive her she can leave .but it will take too much time and he cant take any risk with pappa so she was trembling to decide any.

but a angelic voice made all her fear to vanish in to netherland...

bo hisees  with uttermost hesitation " ma.... if .... you....dont mind i .....i .....i.......i will.....i  can take caer of zhange you can go to pappa and bring him back... dont worry i willl.... " but he couldn't continue further.

it was true his zhan ge's mamma was an angel same like his zhan ge but this was the first ever time they met even though they talked a lot still he is still a stranger  in every way  to let a stranger in a home with a sick person to be guarded .

bo was just struggling to ask more.

actually bo felt like (what right do i have to ask for...im just a stranger)

but mama hugged bo tenderly and she was sheeding tears...

" thanks bobo... really thankyou.... my precious"

she was non-stoppingly crying but bo take care of her and helped her to pack bag and booked a cab for her to reach teh venue as soon as possible.

bo smiled a genuine gesture of happines 

which eased all mammas pain and she to smiled back