ššØš­ š­š”šž š¬ššš¦šž| šŠššļæ½...

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ nanaaasanti

"š°šž'š«šž š§šØš­ š­š”šž š¬ššš¦šž" š€š„š¢š§šš. The innocent girl who never showed. She was born in a religio... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

18

2.9K 98 64
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ nanaaasanti

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
____________________

Iyanna and I smoked ode weed and drank as we listened to White Girl by Shy Glizzy.

"I can't even open my eyes" Iyanna said making me laugh, I laughed at anything this whole night.

In love with a white girl She soft as powder I get hard around her.

I whip her right here She French, I'm a coke boy Don't fuck with broke boys She know I'm a dope boy She said get me dope, boy.

I inhaled as Iyanna counted to ten.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

"Six"

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"Ten"

I pulled the blunt out of my mouth exhaling as I coughed "you crazy ass" Iyanna said as I tried to get up and fell "I can't even see" I said trying to re gain my balance.

Hearing a knock on the door Iyanna got up to open it as I used the bathroom. Once I got out I seen that Setty and Eric were there.

"The fuck you guys doin here" I said stumbling "whats up wit you" Setty asked "your bumbass friend" I replied sitting down taking a long drag from the almost done blunt.

"What did he do now" setty asked "ask Eric" I replied looking up. "He was kissing on Jamaya" he whispered "ain't no way" setty mumbled.

"So you knew her" I asked seeing that they were look at me. "Well um before you and Kay met they were fucking around" Eric said "so that means when he was telling me all this they were still doin shit together" I said annoyed now "yea" they both responded.

"Eric you fake asf why you ain't tell my sis" Iyanna said "ian think they were still doin that since I hadn't seen him bring her to the stu" he replied as he cracked his knuckle.

"Take ya ass to sleep Lina it's bout to be three am" Eric said "when you leave" I replied. I was clearly annoyed that Eric hadn't told me anything.

"Ima go help her to sleep" Eric to Setty and he nodded his head "lana get up" he told me trying to get me up "you ain't my father move" I replied staying put "get ya ass up or ima call Kay" he said "fuck that nigga you can call him all you want ion give a fuck" I said.

Kay had tired to call and left many apologizing messages, lying ass nigga.

I heard Eric's phone ring since the music was low. "Yo kay come get Lina she high as fuck" he said "put her on" Kay said "what nigga" I said "the fuck is wrong with you" he asked me "what's wrong with me?" I asked confusedly "what the fuck is wrong wit you" I replied.

"Lina get ya ass too bed don't make me go there mad late" he said "shut yo dumb ass up" I mumbled, Eric talked to Kay before he hung up.

"You goin get up now" Eric asked as everyone watched us "yes but ion need your help" I said and got up stumbling.

Two minutes later Iyanna came in. "You can sleep with me if you want" I said since my bed wasn't that small and could fit two people. "Thank you" Iyanna said as we drifting off too sleep.

🍃

"Holy shit" I whispered since Iyanna was still asleep, I read the time and it was 1:16 PM. Ion even sleep that long on the regular.

My head was pounding so I took an advil, then went to go brush my teeth and do my skincare.

I went into my moms room forgetting that she wasn't there. I sat on her bed and laid there inhaling her sent.

She always smelt like vanilla or her favorite perfume miss dior.

I felt my eyes getting wet as I thought about our old memories. Who knew just one person could cause this, who knew she would be sent away.

"Alina" Iyanna said as she seen the room door open "what's wrong" she asked as she sat at the end of the bed, "I just miss her too much is going on" I said wiping my tears Iyanna opened her arms and I went in and hugged her.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

"So why the fuck were you talking to her" Jamaya said "watch ya tone nigga" I said grabbing her neck "fuck you kay, you always do this" she said picking up her things.

"Ain't no one told you to come over anyways" I replied shrugging my shoulder "but I thought you loved me Kay" she said with crying eyes "Jamaya stop and just go" I said tired with her manipulating ass.

She grabbed the last of her things and left. "Kay what happened to Alina" my mom asked me "yea I miss her" Bree said pouting "nun we just takin a break" I replied grabbing a drink "don't tell me you messed up kevin" my mom said "why automatically assume it was me" I replied.

"She really cared about you and you always mess shit up just stick to one girl, this is not how I raised you" she yelled "can you call Lina" Bree asked me as I sat next to her "she ain't answering my calls" I said.

It's true i'll admit I messed up, I always do once I have a good girl I have to fuck it up over and over again.

Fuck is wrong wit me.

🍃

I was at the stu right now with Dougie, Cblu, and Setty.

"Nah she bad how you lose that" Cblu said as he watch Alina's story "what she post" I asked "don't worry about it" he mumbled, "watch ya tone when you talkin to your elders" Dougie said making us laugh.

"Elders is crazy" Setty said as he shook his head. "Who goin in first" the producer said "ima go" Dougie said as he walk in.

I took a pull of my blunt and scrolled though Alina's instagram from a different account since she blocked me.

Liked by cblu_180 and others

alina.marieee: goodnight papi

cblu_180: 😍😍damnnn
^ikr

iyannaaaxo: ALL MINEEEE😍😍
^ all yours mami

gisele.11: holy shit😩❤️
^ is holy alright

dougieb__: TWIN TOO FIRE🤞🏽❤️🔥
^DAS RIGHTTTT

dadoneric: ngl you kinda bad.
^eric.

__________________
i would've posted it last night
if my mother didn't take my phone.

-nana is out😁😁

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
680K 33.6K 24
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...