The Package

By 1Up0Down

Honey's expecting a package.. but instead she got Syd.. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Not An Update

12

5.8K 294 53
By 1Up0Down

Honey's Pov
December 8th

"What time is it?" Mella asked, I glanced down at my watch and yawned. "2:01." I stated, she hummed. "So what time your boo get off?" She asked, I sighed.

"Supposed to be now."

"Have you talked to her?"

"No, listening to Jayla stupid ass." I frowned, she chuckled. "Jayla can't keep a man to save her life." She reminded me, I nodded in agreement.

"You need to put me on with your boo friend." She stated, I sighed. "Mella that is not my boo." I groaned, she bursted into laughter.

"Girl it might as well be, you know you want her."

"Mella you don't gotta tell the whole world." I mugged her, she continued to laugh. "For real girl, they dope boys or what?"

"I don't know. Ask her."

"Call her." She insisted, I sighed. "No—."

"—HONEY GISELLE YOU NEED TO CALL THAT WOMAN!" She yelled, making me burst into laughter. "No. If she wants to talk then she'll call me."

"Girl, give me this shit." She took my phone, I jumped up to follow her but she sprinted upstairs before I could grab her.

"Mella stop!" I groaned, banging on the hall bathroom door. A few seconds later she opened the door, holding the phone up to my face to show me that Syd answered, I instantly pressed the red button.

"Girl what the hell—."

"—give me my phone!" I snatched it from her, glancing down at it as I read the message that popped up. Stop playing on my phone lil girl.

I rolled my eyes and called her back, she answered and stayed quiet. "First of all, that wasn't me, second, I'm grown as hell so stop calling me a little girl." I stated, she chuckled.

"What's up, what you need, girl?" She asked, Mella looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "An explanation."

"Of?"

"Why you been ghosting me."

"I ain't ghost you, I figured you wanted ya' space. You know you weird and shit." She stated, I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Sydney."

"Where you at?" She asked, I hesitated. "Why?"

"Shit I'm going home then." She stated, I sighed. "Ok, bye." And with that I hung up, Mella shook her head. "That woman is not gonna chase you, call her back and tell her you miss—."

"—shut up, Mella." I said, going back downstairs. "I'm just telling you." She shrugged, I ignored her and flopped down on the couch, turning the TV on I went to YouTube and clicked on the first song which was So Sick by Ne-Yo.

"Heartbroken ass."

"Mellaaaaa!" I groaned, she chuckled and flopped down beside me. "We both gone sit here and be heartbroken then." She stated, turning the TV up.

After a while, songs that went with my mood just kept playing which irritated me. "Oh my god!" I groaned, shocking Mella as she stopped singing We Belong Together. "Come on." I stated, she squealed and jumped up and I shook my head while going to put on a few clothes.

Once we pulled up to Syd's, I got out and led the way up to her door. Checking the time as I knocked. A few seconds later, Kevin opened the door. "Yo." He said, sounding like Syd. I smiled and greeted him back, following him inside.

"This you, Kev?" A dude asked from the couch, soon enough one familiar guy looked up, smiling since he recognized Mella and I. "Teddy, that's Miss Thing Thing." I rolled my eyes at the nickname, the lightskin guy glancing up from the TV for a split second.

"Sin?"

"Yep."

"Hell no!" He paused the game and looked at me, I frowned. "Where's Syd?"

"Sin!" The one I knew yelled, a few minutes later she slugged out of her bedroom door. "You got company." She glanced at me, a smirk finding it's way to her lips.

"What you doing here?" She asked, passing me, going to the kitchen. I followed her. "Sin! Throw me a water."

"I got bored." I shrugged, watching as she grabbed 2 waters from the fridge. "So you just doing pop ups?"

"Yeah, you do it." I reminded her, she hummed. "You ain't bring me nothing to eat?"

"You didn't tell me you were hungry."

"You selfish as fuck." She threw the water to her friend before sitting in a recliner. "I always tell you what I wanna eat, so technically I'm not."

"Anyway, why y'all standing there looking dumb. Sit down." She insisted, her friend smirked and scooted over before patting the seat next to him.

Syd shook her head and pulled me down onto her lap, Mella looked unsure. "Your friend weird."

"Sit down shawty, I don't bite." The other one stated, she hesitated before going to sit next to him. "You should've got food, I don't got nothing here that you like eating." Syd said between the two of us, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Just doordash then." I suggested, her right hand slid to my stomach to hold me in place as she leaned over and grabbed her phone from the arm of the couch.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the strange feeling beneath me. "What you wanna eat?"

"It doesn't matter." I replied, she smacked her lips and went to Chili's. "Want this?" She stopped at a pasta that looked good. "Have you had it?"

"Nah, I don't eat like this unless I'm with you." She admitted, I sighed. "I want what we had the other night."

"Let me get my shoes." She stated, I stood up and watched as she went back to her room, glancing at Mella who was talking to the guy. "We bout to go get food, you coming?" I asked her, that lightskin guy looked up at the mentioned of food, his eyes low and red.

"I wanna go!" Him and Kev said at the same time. "Hell nah, ya' daddy gone be here in a minute."

"Man, why I can't stay with you?"

"You got school and I got work." She stated, pulling her fleece over her head. "She coming?" She asked me, I glanced over at her and she shook her head.

"I'll FaceTime y'all when we get there." She stated, leading the way out of the door. I followed her down to her truck and got inside, reclining the seat as I did so.

"Don't get in my shit fucking with my controls." She told me, I rolled my eyes at her. "Girl bye, whoever you had sitting here short as fuck." I stated, letting the seat back.

"You..?"

"I'm not short, I'm 5'7. There ain't much difference between us so you obviously had somebody at least 5'5 or shorter in here." I told her, she smacked her lips.

"Ain't no way you just turned into a mathematician." She mugged me, I shrugged. I glanced down at my phone as it rang in my hands, showing a FaceTime call from Craig.

"Answer, I wanna say hey to ya' boyfriend." She insisted, I sighed. "Sydney, I dont have time for your shit today." I told her, she chuckled.

I sighed and answered once he called again, staring down into the camera. "Where you at? I been knocking for 10 minutes."

"I'm not at home. I told you about doing that anyway." I reminded him, he hummed.

"You know how I get, baby. When you coming home?"

"I don't know yet, I'll let you know." I mumbled, he smacked his lips before licking them. "Ight boo." He stated, I hung up.

"You foul."

"How? I just seen his ass last night, I need time to miss him." I explained, she hummed. "You fucking with him but you in my face, I don't get that."

"I don't see how, I'm just doing what he do." I shrugged. "You just on that fuck shit—."

"—and if I was? I'm grown as hell, Syd." I caught an attitude, she shrugged. "I don't see what that got to do with me."

"Exactly, so stop talking to me like I'm your child or something. Whatever I do is cool." I told her, she nodded.

"Yo you need to get rid of that fucking attitude, talking to me like I'm ole boy ain't gonna work." She made a sharp left, her eyes on the road but I could tell she would be mugging me if she wasn't driving.

"I could careless, always want somebody to talk to you nice. Learn how to fucking talk to people."

"Girl shut the fuck up with all that complaining, I don't wanna hear that shit."

"I know." I nodded, shaking my leg. "Well act like it." She replied, I bit my tongue knowing she just wanted the last word and I desperately wanted to say something back but if she said anything she'd be wiping blood from her lip.

I sat deep in my thoughts extremely annoyed as we pulled up to the place, I got out and made my way to the door but she still ended up opening it for me.

"You gone order or stand there looking stupid?" I sighed at her and rolled my eyes.

~

We got back to Syd's place to see only Mella, Kevin, and her one friend that I knew in the living room. "Here. What time your daddy coming?" She asked, a frown still present on her face as she handed him his food.

"At 7:30."

"Alright." She gave Mella and the guy their food before going to her room, Kevin glanced up at me. "Why you pissing my auntie off?"

"Shit, she pissing me off herself." I shrugged, giving them their drinks before I went into her room with ours. I sat the drinks down on the nightstand, watching as she came out of the bathroom and laid down.

She untied the bags and began taking her food out. "Honey, sit down." She instructed, I glanced at her to see a vein present in her neck, her eyebrows were slightly furrowed and her nose was lightly flared.

My eyes ran over her plump lips that looked so yummy to me, and then I glanced up to see her hair in a bun, her haircut looking as if she'd just gotten it done. Lord she's so fucking sexy.

I got on the bed and crawled to her, instantly eating one of her wings. I ate another as she grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, going to Netflix.

I watched as she put it on Stranger Things before sitting the remote on the nightstand, she moved the food to the side before getting under the covers and I followed suit, a fuzzy feeling shot through my stomach as she pulled me closer with her right hand.

"Hm." She handed me my food back, I placed it in a secure but easy spot before I started to eat my tenders, occasionally helping myself to her wings every once in a while.

After I was full enough, I sat my stuff to the side on the opposite night stand, doing the same with hers since she was barley eating anyway. "You are not that tired."

"Shit I had a long night and morning." She yawned, I hummed. "Whatever that means."

Her hand slipped into my pants which made my heart rate shoot up, bubbles formed in my stomach as she rubbed my butt. I laid my head on the pillow, not knowing wether I should cuddle her or keep my distance.

"Get out ya' head." She insisted, I sighed. "Stop making shit awkward then." I replied feeling a squeeze which made me smack her shoulder. "Shit ain't awkward, I can touch you. You got all this ass and you acting like I can't touch none."

"Sydney.."

"Shut up, shit only awkward cause you making it. So what I ate your pussy, I'll do it again. Kill all that shy shit, girl." She pulled me closer, I laid my head against her chest.

"Mhm." I mumbled, staring up at the TV as she continued to grope me. She turned and put her face in my neck, making me sigh in relief. This is so addicting I thought, her light breathing in my neck made butterflies shoot from my chest to my stomach.

"You working tomorrow?" I asked, she hummed and I sighed. "You don't miss me that much." She mumbled. I think about you 24/7, hell if I don't.

"I hate that lil nonchalant shit you do, I wanna see you everyday but you don't know how to communicate and I hate that." I said, she hummed. "You just want some attention—."

"—your attention."

"You don't deserve my attention, all that nagging you do for the birds girl." She replied, I scoffed. "Me? Sydney you always have to have the last words."

"Damn right, I just be tryna tell you to kill that noise. I be right." She stated, I hummed. "Ok Sydney."

"Chill with that government shit." She complained, I rolled my eyes. "You say my government all the time."

"Shit what else ima call you?"

"I like when you called me Honey baby." I admitted, she hummed. "You like what I was doing or you actually like the name."

"Both." I admitted, she chuckled. "Why you ain't been let me do it then?"

"Girl please, we're supposed to be FRIENDS. BEST FRIENDS." I remind her. "We are, you never had fun with one of ya' friend girls?"

"Have you ever had fun with one of your homies?" I fired back, she tilted her head back and mugged me. "That's different." She said, I shook my head.

"Not at all."

"How is it?" I asked, she sighed. "You ask too many questions." She replied, I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Let it be that." Her hand continued to sink. "Stop, your nephew is here."

"He leaving in 15 minutes." She reminded me, I shook my head. "Stop moving, I'm tired. Let me get a nap." She insisted, I sighed and cuddled into her while her face rested on my head.

A few seconds later her hand stopped moving and light snores were coming from above me, I took that as an opportunity to inhale her scent and close my own eyes.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)
266K 8.9K 39
Book two of the Bound 2 series.
16.3K 453 31
everyтнιng ι нold dear reѕιdeѕ ιn тнoѕe eyeѕ. (slow updates)
41 0 28
Honey grew up around love. Her parent's loved each other, her siblings loved one another, she loved her best friend and she loved her boyfriend. At j...