US TOO | sequel to US

Oleh LynHunnai123

"We shouldn't be doing this" I moan out feeling him slip a finger inside me. "But we are." He whispers befor... Lebih Banyak

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Seven

791 39 22
Oleh LynHunnai123

Melody POV

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. Wasn't shit else to do. It's 2 in the morning. The only light being my LEDS that's were purple.  My birthday was over. Officially 16. How great.

I don't feel any different. Isn't there supposed to be some feeling? Some new found maturity?

Ion feel shit. Just as sad as I did yesterday. Miss my girl mann.

It's my fault tho.

I don't even know why I treat her the way it do. Part of it is me just having to sabotage everything good in my life.

Another is me feeling like she can do better. Wanting to push her away-save her from me in a sense.

I'm fucked up. I know I am. On all these medications. Half of em I don't take. Shits make me feel like a zombie.

I put her through so much. Even though she's already been through so much. And she won't leave. She just won't leave. Even now I know I haven't lost her completely.

She keeps searching for some ounce of good in me that doesn't exist.

I'm too young to feel this way.

But it's true. I love her so much. I'm so in love with her it hurts. She lost her family over me. Her friends. Her self esteem. Her dignity. Her purity.

She deserves so much better. I broke her. In every sense of the word I broke her.

I've hit her. Said things to her that can't be taken back. Lied to her.

Only thing I haven't done is cheat. But I let her think that because that's just how I am. A shitty ass person. Ain't no fixing it. Im better off alone.

I look at my parents. I know they have their own problems but I look at them. I see how they'd rather die than actually lose each-other. I see how they never let it go too far. I see how my mom struggles with mental health. And how my dad beats himself up every time he misses a sign.

I look at my brother. How he's so happy with Messiah. How it's so easy. So easy to just be fucking happy.

Even Khalan. Khalan's clinically worse than me. And is still happier than I am.

Why can't I just be fine? I don't have to be great. Excited or even happy just fine.

The darkness I feel everyday is almost unbearable. And the only light I seem to have is hurting because of me.

How does that work.

Fucking hate myself.

I wasn't always like this. I was nicer. Happier. But I haven't felt that way in a long time.

"Mel.." I hear making me sit up.

"Stacy." I say looking at her. Her cheeks are tear stained like mine.

"Can I-Yes please." I interrupt her but she doesn't seem to mind. She closes the door making her way over to me.

I move over allowing her room on my bed and she sits beside me. I turning to face her and we make eye contact.

We lean in pressing our foreheads together.

"I'm so fucking sorry Stacy.." I let out a sob. She quickly grabs my face  caressing my cheeks.

"N-no" I pull her hands away and sit up against the headboard. "Don't comfort me. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve anything." I cry.

She straddles me wrapping her arms around my neck. She leans back in and places her head against mine.

"I love you Melody. And deep down in your very odd way of showing it I know you love me too." She whispers. I shake my head and she holds my face in her hands.

"Melody..." she looks at me in suspicion. "Have you been taking your medication." She asks.

"S-some of it." I say quietly. I expect her to scold me but she just gives me a sad look. "You have to take all of it baby." She says moving off of me.

I start to say something, thinking she's gonna leave. But she just lays down beside me. She signals for me to lay down and I do facing her.

She pulls me into her playing with my hair.

I know it's not the time but she's only wearing a sports bra and some boy shorts.

If I had a dick I'd be hard as fuck right now.

I lean in placing a soft kiss against her neck causing her to gasps softly.

"Mel.." she starts. "Shhhh...." I tell her pulling her so she's laying flat and I'm between her legs.

I move lower pulling her shorts all the way off. Damn she wet as fuck.

"Melll." She whines grabbing my hair. "Chill ma. Just admiring." I say laughing at her eagerness.

I get straight to work. Licking, sucking, devouring. This shit so fucking good can't lie. Wet as fuck. Clean as fuck. Mine as fuck.

She lets out a loud moan making me stop and look up at her.

"S-sorry." She says shyly. "Finna get us caught and shit." I scold smacking her thigh. She bites her lip in response.

I get back to work, sucking on her clit. She covers her mouth to muffle her moans. But I know she finna cum soon so Ian too worried.

"Mel I'm finna-I know" I smirk.

I lick a long stripe up her pussy staring dead in her eyes.

"Fuck" she releases on my tongue.

"Damn Ma." I say leaning up to kiss her lips. I stick my tongue in her mouth allowing he to taste herself.

"It's been so long since...." she trails off.

"Yeahh..." I say.

"We gone be okay right?" I question. She looks at me before nodding slowly.

"We got a lot to work on. But yeah. We'll be okay." She pecks my lips and pushes me so I'm laying beside her.

I pull the cover over her and pull her into me.

"I love you Stacy."

"I love you more Melody."

Later in the day

Malachi POV

"You think we should go on vacation?" Jahlil suggests standing at the stove making breakfast. I'm at the counter getting all my stuff ready.

"Hmm. A vacation does sound nice." I say. But right now tho?

"Good cuz I booked one." Jahlil says making me look up quickly.

"What!?" I asked bewildered as fuck.

"Yep. 5 days 4 nights at a cabin in the mountains. There's skiing, indoor heated pools, our cabin has a theatre. It's 4 bedrooms so the kids can bring someone. We obviously get the master bedroom with the in-suite. Oh and I cleared your schedule and mine and told the school the kids have the flu so we leave tomorrow." He smiles.

I stand up slowly walking over to him.

"Jahlil.." I start. "Nope nope nope. Do not Jahlil me. We are doing this and there's nothing else to be said. I need this. We need this. Some time away as a family to bond. All of our kids are acting strange. Granted they always act a little strange. I blame you. But Khalan wants to cheat on his boyfriend with that Julius boy, Melody is depressed but I think her and Stacy made up this morning. Don't ask me how I know. And Messiah, actually Messiah doesn't really have anything going on. Except for dating Donovan." How the hell does he know all of this.

"And before you ask how I know people get real comfortable when they think you're not paying attention." He says.

"So..let me get this straight. You wanna go on vacation because you feel like our family is in some weird stage and you wanna reconnect?" I say.

He smiles. "Yes. Plus I wanna see who Khalan ends up bringing. Or if Stacy and Melody make up for real. Or if Messiah and Donovan are actually as happy as they seem. I mean can't you see? Our house is a reality show waiting to happen. And I want the front row seat." He laughs.

Okay I'm definitely convinced he's lost it. But I'll brush that aside for now.

It's so nice to see him smiling, laughing, joking even. It gives me a glimpse of how things used to be. My fiery, goofy Jahlil that's I missed so much. This just shows me that he's beating whatever he's going through and I'm so proud of him.

"Okay we can go." I say.

He hugs me softly being aware of his stomach. "Yay" and we can have our gender reveal there with just our family. We'll go by the doctor before we leave and Messiah can plan the whole thing you know he likes that kind of stuff." He hands me my plate and turns the stove off before skipping away to our room.

Khalan POV

So....this man make sleeping look so sexy.

I'll admit I've been creepily watching him since I woke up. And I don't regret it.

"Stop fucking staring at me." He says startling me.

I push him playfully. "How long have you been up."

"long enough to know that you were staring." He smiles before sitting up. "You got a toothbrush?" He asks.

"Yeah it's some in the bathroom. It's towels and stuff in there too if you wanna shower." I say.

"You wanna come wit me?" He smirks.

"Yes!" I say immediately.

He starts laughing. "Bruh I was playing. Good to know you down tho." He said walking into the bathroom.

Im bout sick of his ass.

After a few minutes I hear the shower start.

Man fuck it. He ain't the only one who get to play games.

I strip down til I'm completely naked. Im already regretting this shit. What if he thinks I'm shaped weird. I mean i got a fat ass. Shit kinda annoying cz nigga gotta assume I'm a bottom. I mean. I am. But still.

At this point I'm stalling.

I open the door and he doesn't seem to notice. I close it back before walking towards he shower. I slowly slide the door open and step inside behind him closing it back.

He turns around and his eyes damn near bulge out the sockets when he sees me.

"Bruh? A notice or sum!?" He says putting his hand on his chest making me laugh.

When he calms down he looks me up and down making me nervous.

Please say something.

"Damn ma." He says staring at me. He looks conflicted. Like he wants to do something but he's holding himself back. Why?

He moves closer to me grabbing me by the hips. He slowly turns me around. "Goddamn! I knew this shit was fat from your clothes but sheesh. You really dragging that thang Kay." He hyped making me laugh softly.

I feel him get closer behind me. His erection presses up against my ass.

"You feel that." He asks tightening his grip on my waist. I nod slowly.

I feel myself tense up. Not from fear but from excitement and a bit of curiosity. I've never done anything like this. I mean Korey knows about me but he's never seen it.

His hand goes lower brushing over my pelvic bone making me shiver.

"He never touched you. Did he?" He asks in my ear. Damn his voice so fucking sexy.

I shake my head. He nods. Removing his hands. And turning me back around.

"Why you stop??" I look up at him.

"Not today Khalan. One day but not today. You're inexperienced. And me being your first is gonna make you attached to me." I'm already attached to you.

He continues. "Don't think I don't want to. I really really want to but I can't do that to you. Not yet. You gotta know what you're getting yourself into first." He says.

He pulls me into him. Burying his face in my neck. I place my arms over his shoulders playing in his hair.

He cares about me.....

Let's keep him.

(Later that night)

Messiah POV

Who the hell plans a vacation and doesn't tell anyone until the day before and expects you to pull off a gender reveal with no prior knowledge.

"Where is it?!" I stress looking for my favorite hoodie. Well my favorite hoodie of Donovan's that I stole. He won't be coming in the first two nights but he's gonna say he got sick the rest of the week.

And I'm gonna miss my man so his hoodie is a crucial addition to my packing.

I spot it in the corner when I began to lose all hope. Definitely woulda bit me if it was a snake. Now I gotta clean up before we leave tomorrow.

"Siah?" I hear my mama say from the other side of the door.

"Come in Ma." I say.

He softly opens the door walking in.

"Just came to check on you." Now normally I'd Belice him. But that's not what he's in here for. He trynna get the scoop of how imma plan this little reveal but sike. Not this time. I kinda feel bad Khalan the only one of us that didn't get a gender reveal.

It's giving accident. Ian say it tho.

"I'm not telling you what I have planned." I laugh at his shocked expression.

"Whoop that'll do it. You don't have to worry bout me you do don't have to worry about me." He says walking out. Somebody needa get him off tik tok.

Immediately.

Later that night.

Khalan POV

So I'm kinda stuck rn...lemme catch yall up.

Flashback

I'm waiting for this damn FaceTime call to connect. It's does shorty after and Korey ass looking bout mad as fuck.

"Yo?" I say noticing his expression. He laying down with a mug in his face.

"Yo? That's what you have to say to me?" He starting to turn red. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"I mean....not really sure what else I'm supposed to say. You straight?" I ask.

"Gay actually." He replies. Oh so he trynna be funny.

"Can we just get to the point of why you upset I called to talk to you about something." I try to sound sweet.

"Fine you wanna talk let's talk" he says sitting up.

"That's what I've been trynna d-" I start before I'm cut off by him.

"Who the fuck is Julian?"

Flashback over

That brings me to now.

Staring at the screen not sure what to say.

"Hello? Am I talking to myself here?" He sasses.

"Nah just caught me off guard wit yo tone. Any Julian is my friend." I half lie. Julian is my friend right now.

"Your friend? Khalan you don't have any friends and the few you barely talk to I've met. So again who the Fuck is Julian?!" He really finna piss me off how he talking. Ion know who the fuck he think I am.

"Aye chill out talking to me crazy. I said he my friend and that's that if y'all haven't met it's cuz we barely even be together anymore." I say harshly but k don't care. He came at me all kinda crazy.

"And why is that huh? Why is it that we're never together? Because you always have something to do. Or you blow me off. So I don't see how you've found the time to make a new friend Khalan." He says softly. I Can see his eyes welling up with tears.

"If you don't wanna be together that's okay. J-just tell me." He says wiping his eyes.

"I don't wanna be together." I say.

His mouth opens slightly. I guess he didn't actually expect that. He still nods however.

"How long." He asks.

"Few months. Ian wanna hurt you. And Julian not just my friend." Might as well lay it all out there now.

"I figured." He says.

"I really like you Korey. Love you even. Just not in love with you. I wish I told you sooner. But I just didn't. That's on me and I'm really sorry." I say trying to make him feel better.

"It's fine. I'm gonna talk to you another time." He hangs up not letting me reply.

But I get it. I hurt him.

(An hour later.)

I'm laying on my bed thinking about what happened with Korey. I really hope he doesn't hate me. And maybe we could be friends.

Just then I get a FaceTime call from Julian.

I answer and he immediately scrunches up his face.

"What's wrong." He asks.

"Why sun gotta be wrong?" I ask with an attitude rolling my eyes.

"It's all in your face." He says before mugging me realizing I just caught an attitude with him.

"And who you talking to?" He asks raising a brow.

"Me and Korey broke up." I say trynna change the subject. He looks shocked.

"I told you not to do that shit for me." He says.

"I didn't. He offered it I guess he could tell there's something going on. He asked about you and I never really got to know how he knew about you anyway. But he was like 'who the fuck is Julian' and I was like we friends then he was like oh you been distant yata yata ya and a bunch of other shit. But Ian have the heart to play with his feelings when I know he not who I want." I explain.

"Damn." Is all he says.

"That's all you gotta say?" I laugh.

"I mean...It's good you not playing with his feelings. And now you can figure out what you want for real without nothing holding you back. But Shii now Ian gotta hold back." He stretches smirking at me

"Shut the fuck up." I laugh.

"Anyway now ion got nobody to go to this random ass vacation my mama planned so do you wanna go with me?" I ask. Please say yes.

"Umm...I gotta see." He says.

"The thing is we leave in the morning." I say playing with a strand of my hair.

"Ohh....Iye lemme ask my abuela." He gets up walking out of his room. I see him peek into a room. I'm guessing his grandmas room.

"Hey Abuela, Mi novio asked could I go with him and his family on a trip tomorrow." He says.
Boyfriend? He called me his boyfriend !?

"How long?" She asks.

He looks down at the phone.

"U-um a week." I stutter out.

"Just a week." He says.

She starts speaking rapid Spanish and I can only make out some of what's she's saying. I know a good bit but I wouldn't say I'm fluent.

"Iye." Is all he says before walking out.

"She said yeah." He smiles looking down at the phone.

I want him to eat me out so bad.

"Eat me out." I say looking at him.

"I got you." He nods. Before setting the phone up and starting pack stuff.

Him so cute.....

Helloooooooo bitchesssssssss ‼️ not finna dtm but YEAHH here's an update lol. 🤍

How y'all feel about....?

Jahlil planning a trip?

Malachi being supportive?

Stacy giving in 👀...?

Melody struggling with her mental health?

Khalan and Julian ?

Khalan and Korey ?

Please remember to comment so that I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUUUU 🤍🤍🤍🤍

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58K 3.2K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
198K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
19.1K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
212K 1.1K 196
Mature content