Sister's Arrogant Boyfriend

By ViktorRedreich

He's kissing my sister right in front of me. He's whispering secret things in her ear and making her blush. H... More

Temptation
Wrath
Desire
Envy
Greed
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Can't get enough
What to read next

Fornication

1.1K 10 0
By ViktorRedreich

It only felt like I was cradled in his arms for a second, but time moved strangely in his embrace. I could feel the heat of his body against mine, burning me and melting me down.

It didn’t take long for my brains to scramble themselves in confusion. On the one hand, I knew he was my sister’s boyfriend. They might get married one day; then they might start a family. I couldn’t have these feelings for my future brother-in-law.

But then there was that little, nagging voice at the back of my mind: how could Stephanie be with someone that drove me this crazy? There would always be the worry that something would happen between us, wouldn’t there?

Could a man resist a woman who so desperately longed for him? I was about to find out.

Alexander grabbed my upper arms and dug his fingers into my skin, trying to shove my writhing body away. The feeling of his hands against my arms woke me from my daze. I was suddenly aware of how my body was moving.

I’d been humping him. My hands were clamped around the small of his back and my hips were thrusting against his, hard. As this realization hit me, my body stopped moving.

Alexander was able to push me away from his body and hold me there at arm’s length. My vision was blurry and my cheeks wet, streaked with tears. I blinked hard and reached for his shirt, clutching at him, craving to get back into his arms.

No matter how hard I tried he was still able to keep me away from the warmth of his glorious body.

A quiet whimper came out of my mouth as I strained against his strong arms. The tears came harder, pounding down my face in miniature rivers now the floodgates had been opened.

This whole time, the intensity of his gaze was burning holes into my skin. I couldn’t look up to him. I was too ashamed. I was just running on desire, on instinct. All I knew was that I wanted him badly and I was going to do everything in my power to have him.

“You know why this has happened, don’t you?” Alexander’s smooth, silky voice reached me purely because of how calm he was.

I had no choice but to look up at him while he was talking to me. It was the polite thing to do. My knees almost buckled as I stared into his crystal blue eyes, sparkling like the ocean on a sunny day.

“Don’t you?” he asked me, more forcefully this time.

I shook my head.

“This has happened to you because of your strict religious upbringing,” he explained. “If your parents had allowed you to live a little, you wouldn’t have gone so wild the first time you were left alone with a man.”

I felt heat rush up into my cheeks, turning me a deep shade of crimson. I knew he was right. This was the first time I’d been outside of my parents’ protection and look what happened.

“They’ve kept you from the real world,” he said slowly, staring at me. “And now you’ve gotten a taste of it.”

I nodded slowly. He was right—I had gotten a taste. There was no way I was going to be able to go back to the good girl I had been. I’d just humped my sister’s boyfriend, for Christ’s sake. There was no going back from that.

“The only thing you need is a good pounding,” he continued. “Loosen you up a little. Show you what life is really about.”

My stomach dropped through my body. Tingles shot through my muscles, causing them to shudder and twitch. My lips parted in shock as I slowly processed what he was saying.

Alexander let go of my arms and let his hands drift down to mine. Before I knew it, we were holding hands.

My stomach broke out into nervous butterflies. I stared down to our hands, our fingers intertwined, as my mind turned to mush. Was this real? Was this going to happen for me?

“You want it, don’t you, Kayleigh?”

Hearing him say my name caused my knees to knock together. I gripped his hands tightly, trying to stay on my feet. His hands tightened around mine, crushing me in his grip.

Alexander pushed against me, forcing my body backwards. When my calves hit against the edge of the bed, it dawned on me what was about to happen.

He was going to have sex with me, right there on my sister’s guest bed. 

Alexander removed his hands from mine before putting them on my shoulders. My body instantly sank down until my butt was pressed against the mattress below.

Everything started moving so quickly. Alexander stepped away from me and began to take off his clothes. I watched as his naked body was unveiled bit by bit. I could see every inch of his skin, his bulging muscles, the network of blue veins, his dick.

Only when he was completely naked did he look to me, his head tilted to the side a little.

“Do you want me?”

My throat tightened. My mouth suddenly became drier than the Sahara. I could only gulp and stare up to him, unable to put my feelings into words.

Finally, I gained enough control of my body to speak. “Yes,” I admitted. “I want you.”

Alexander took hold of my hands and lifted me from the bed. With deft fingers, he began to undress me. My clothes sank to the floor until I was standing naked in front of him.

I had to fight the urge to cover my body, feeling vulnerable and exposed. Alexander let his eyes drift up and down, exploring every inch of me, before taking hold of my hands and helping me back to the bed.

My heart raced, my pulse throbbing in every part of my body, all of it radiating down to the spot between my legs. My body was made of fire, constantly spiraling and burning just beneath my skin.

The feeling only grew stronger as Alexander positioned himself between my legs. I was panting, my breasts heaving as I watched him. He was hard and big, throbbing in the air as he grabbed it by the base.

My knees came up to his sides, tucked beneath his arms as he leaned down on top of me. Something warm and soft pressed between my legs. My breaths stuck in my throat as I realized that was his head, the tip of him.

His hips pushed, easing into me. It felt unlike anything else, unlike rubbing, unlike being fingered. I was stretched, filled, my inner walls pushed to their limits by his girth. I could feel his warmth spreading me open and reaching places that had never been touched before.

I put my hands on my hips and closed my eyes, focusing all of my attention on the spot between my legs as hot flushes rushed through my body. I felt his hips coming closer to mine, slowly easing inside.

Quiet, strangled gasps came out of my mouth as he pushed deeper and deeper into me. Alexander kept his pace even and slow, slipping into me steadily.

The speed didn’t matter to me. I was in disbelief. This was really happening. I had a man inside of me, edging deeper and deeper. I was finally losing my virginity.

Somehow I gained enough confidence to open my look. To my delight, Alexander was above me and both of his arms were on either side of me, his knuckles pressing into the mattress. His head was hanging low, looking to the space between our bodies.

I lifted my head off the pillow and looked down there. I could see the base, surrounded in a small mound of wiry black hair, closing the gap.

It only took a couple seconds more for his hips to press against mine. When they did, he threw his head back and let out a loud sigh.

“Damn,” he groaned. You’re so tight.”

My thighs were trembling so badly that I had to lower my feet to the mattress, resting them by Alexander’s thighs, as he ground his hips against mine. I could feel him inside of me, all of it deep in there, pressing on places that I never knew existed.

“Take me,” I breathed. “Please, take me.”

I didn’t know what had come over me, but it was all I wanted. I wanted him to do me roughly, to treat me like a toy, to use me however he wanted. I was his, totally and completely. I would have done anything to please him.

Alexander did as I asked. He began to move his hips away from mine, slowly withdrawing from my body. Another wave of heat rushed through me, causing sweat to break out on my skin and aching moans to come out of my mouth.

I gripped his sides with my fingers as his body slowly moved away from mine, begging him to come back. When only the tip was left inside, Alexander paused and focused his eyes onto my face. He touched my cheek tenderly, brushed away the remnants of tears.

Then, without warning, he slammed into me. My whole body rocked up the bed as a loud moan burst out of my mouth. I couldn’t control it. My legs tightened on either side of him, clamping against his sides, as they began to tremble.

Alexander began to thrust into me, thrusting his hips slowly at first, before slowly gaining speed. I lifted my hips in time with his thrusts, trying to force himself deeper into me, pressing on the sweet spot deep inside.

“Touch yourself,” Alexander demanded, breathless.

I wasn’t capable of denying him. I slipped my hand between my legs and began to rub myself. My skin was hot to the touch, almost burning my fingers. I slipped my fingers down between my legs and felt Alexander coming in and out of my hole.

Just feeling it there, between my lower lips, was enough to send me wild. My legs began to tremble again as I tightened around his shaft. My body seriously had a mind of its own at this point. My muscles clamped down of their own volition, gripping onto his shaft as he thrust into me.

Once my fingers were covered in our juices, I moved them back up and focused on my nub. I began to rub myself slowly, but it just wasn’t enough. I rubbed myself harder and faster, feeling my whole body respond, bucking and jerking.

This is what I’d been working myself up for, readying myself to obtain. I had been edging my body, refusing to let it have the sweet release. All of it had been building up to this moment.

This time, I wasn’t going to stop myself. I was going to ride all the way to the end. With Alexander slamming in and out of me, and my fingers furiously rubbing circles around my nub, I knew it wouldn’t be long.

All the muscles in my body were starting to tense, readying themselves for what was to come. My thighs tightened up and my stomach clenched.

This was it. I could feel the wave building, ready to wash over me. My whole body burned burning, yearning for the release. I rubbed harder, so hard and fast that my arm was aching and sore. I kept on rubbing myself as Alexander pounded me harder and faster, hammering the headboard into the wall.

This was it. It was happening. I was about to let loose with Alexander inside me.

Now.

It happened so quickly, all of my muscles tensing and releasing in a hot, indescribable wave. The climax took hold of me, hard and fast. For a moment, there was nothing else in the world but me and him. My whole body ascended to another level. I was away from the world, from everything, and only our lovemaking existed.

I grabbed out for Alexander with my free hand, pulling his body close to mine, wanting the weight of his body crushed against my chest. Alexander did as I wanted. As soon as his weight was on top of me, I felt an intense connection between us.

I wrapped my free hand around his back and continued touching myself. At first it was a little sore but I refused to stop. I wanted another climax, a bigger one, one that was going to send me sky-high.

A strange sound penetrated through that of panting, gasping breaths and pounding hearts. The bedroom door had opened. I craned my neck up, pressing my chin into Alexander’s shoulder, and saw a figure standing in the doorway.

I stopped touching myself. I stopped moving completely. It felt like I took a lifetime to focus, but when I did, I saw my sister standing in the doorway. My heart sank through my chest as I realized she was watching her boyfriend violate her baby sister.

But then it hit me. She wasn’t upset about this. She was smiling.

A frown broke out on my forehead as I stared at her. It took her a moment to realize I was watching her, but when she saw me, she smiled wider and reached down to the door handle.

She grabbed it roughly and closed the bedroom door, that wicked smile still plastered onto her lips. The door closed silently, leaving me and Alexander together again.

It didn’t take long for me to get back into the swing of things. Alexander was unrelenting, thrusting hard inside me until my whole body felt like jelly. I wrapped my arms around his waist, trying not to think about what I’d seen.

But the thought wouldn’t just leave me, the mental image of my sister smiling as she watched us.

This had been her plan all along, hadn’t it? She’d brought me here to show me the real world, to show me everything I was missing out by being so uptight and following our parents’ rules.

I didn’t care. The only thing I cared about was the man between my legs, screwing me senseless. I grabbed onto him tight and resumed touching myself, letting my fingers slip over my tender nub.

It wouldn’t be long before another climax came crashing down over me. That was all I wanted: Alexander’s perfect hardness and unending climaxes, from now until eternity.

I laid there, feeling Alexander pulsing inside of me as our bodies rocked up the bed, and I couldn’t help but wonder what else they had planned for this weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
1.7K 290 46
get the fuck out!" I yelled for the tenth time in two minutes. My sister Anna was an expert in getting to my nerves. She was everything I couldn't be...
50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
705K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...