Fornication

It only felt like I was cradled in his arms for a second, but time moved strangely in his embrace. I could feel the heat of his body against mine, burning me and melting me down.

It didn’t take long for my brains to scramble themselves in confusion. On the one hand, I knew he was my sister’s boyfriend. They might get married one day; then they might start a family. I couldn’t have these feelings for my future brother-in-law.

But then there was that little, nagging voice at the back of my mind: how could Stephanie be with someone that drove me this crazy? There would always be the worry that something would happen between us, wouldn’t there?

Could a man resist a woman who so desperately longed for him? I was about to find out.

Alexander grabbed my upper arms and dug his fingers into my skin, trying to shove my writhing body away. The feeling of his hands against my arms woke me from my daze. I was suddenly aware of how my body was moving.

I’d been humping him. My hands were clamped around the small of his back and my hips were thrusting against his, hard. As this realization hit me, my body stopped moving.

Alexander was able to push me away from his body and hold me there at arm’s length. My vision was blurry and my cheeks wet, streaked with tears. I blinked hard and reached for his shirt, clutching at him, craving to get back into his arms.

No matter how hard I tried he was still able to keep me away from the warmth of his glorious body.

A quiet whimper came out of my mouth as I strained against his strong arms. The tears came harder, pounding down my face in miniature rivers now the floodgates had been opened.

This whole time, the intensity of his gaze was burning holes into my skin. I couldn’t look up to him. I was too ashamed. I was just running on desire, on instinct. All I knew was that I wanted him badly and I was going to do everything in my power to have him.

“You know why this has happened, don’t you?” Alexander’s smooth, silky voice reached me purely because of how calm he was.

I had no choice but to look up at him while he was talking to me. It was the polite thing to do. My knees almost buckled as I stared into his crystal blue eyes, sparkling like the ocean on a sunny day.

“Don’t you?” he asked me, more forcefully this time.

I shook my head.

“This has happened to you because of your strict religious upbringing,” he explained. “If your parents had allowed you to live a little, you wouldn’t have gone so wild the first time you were left alone with a man.”

I felt heat rush up into my cheeks, turning me a deep shade of crimson. I knew he was right. This was the first time I’d been outside of my parents’ protection and look what happened.

“They’ve kept you from the real world,” he said slowly, staring at me. “And now you’ve gotten a taste of it.”

I nodded slowly. He was right—I had gotten a taste. There was no way I was going to be able to go back to the good girl I had been. I’d just humped my sister’s boyfriend, for Christ’s sake. There was no going back from that.

“The only thing you need is a good pounding,” he continued. “Loosen you up a little. Show you what life is really about.”

My stomach dropped through my body. Tingles shot through my muscles, causing them to shudder and twitch. My lips parted in shock as I slowly processed what he was saying.

Alexander let go of my arms and let his hands drift down to mine. Before I knew it, we were holding hands.

My stomach broke out into nervous butterflies. I stared down to our hands, our fingers intertwined, as my mind turned to mush. Was this real? Was this going to happen for me?