soulmates |on going|

By bubbleybunnies

Arranged marriage of Manan More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 3

1.5K 133 6
By bubbleybunnies

Leaning back on his chair and looking at the time he sighs and closing the laptop, he stood up and stretched his body. Taking his blazer and packing his belongs he holds his stuff and walks out of the cabin.

He walks through the corridor and seeing no one present at office he thought he's gone today. His mother won't leave him today.

She has always told him not work till late night but does this man listen to anyone. It's almost 10 o'clock and Manik Malthora is still office and working till late night.

He ruffles his hair and cracking his neck he walks out of office and giving a nod to guards heads to his car. He unlocks the car and opening the door placed his belongs on passenger seat and settles himself down.

He fastening his  seatbelt drove away to Malthora mansion. Unlocking the door he quietly sneaked inside the mansion and was about to head up to his room when he heard his mother voice.

He turns around and found her coming out of kitchen while yawning. He looks at her before moving towards her and asked what she was doing.

Manik : mom. Why are you still awake? You didn't sleep. How many times I told you not to wait for me?

Neyonika : what do you call this manu? Look at the time. How many times I have told you not over work? Why do you work so much? Did you have dinner?

Manik : sorry mom. I was caught with some work and didn't realise when time passed. No I didn't have dinner. I'm also not hungry. Go and sleep.

Neyonika : I don't believe you. Go and freshen up while I heat the food for you.

Manik nodding his head and planted a kiss on Neyonika's cheek headed to his room.

Neyonika heats the food and laid it down on table. She pulls a chair and sat down waiting for Manik to join her. Within few seconds Manik comes and sits down.

Neyonika starts serving him and scolding him about his working habits. Manik quietly listened to his mother while having his dinner.

Manik cupping Neyonika's face kissed her forehead.

Manik : I'm sorry mom. I'll try not overwork. You should sleep now mom. It's too late otherwise dad will hate me having his wife at this time.

Neyonika chuckles and slapped his hand away and wishing him a goodnight walks up the stairs.

Manik also chuckles and headed to his room. He wasn't really feeling so sleepy so thought of to catch up with his work.

He took his laptop and sat down on couch and starts working.

Nandini holding two cup of coffee walks to Abhi room and knocks before entering inside.

She found him working on his laptop. She sighs and making her way towards him placed the coffee and sits beside him gaining his attention.

Abhi: baby doll! You didn't sleep. You shouldn't be awake at this time.

Nandini : I couldn't go to sleep Bhai. It feels so different but homely. I missed you guys so much.

Abhi smiles and side hugs her pecking side of her head.

Abhi : we also missed you too baby doll. Home wasn't the same without you. Now we finally can hall our home as a home because you are here.

Nandini smiles and starts sipping her coffee while peeing into his laptop.

Nandini : when am I going to meet Bhabhi Bhai? Does she know about me? Did you tell her about me being in India?

Abhi : no I haven't told her yet. I'll make you both meet very soon. I'm busy this week, maybe next week I'll manage my schedule and arrange lunch or dinner plan with you two.

Nandini : wow! This sounds so amazing. I really can't wait to see her Bhai. Do you have her picture that I can see? I really want to know how she looks!

Abhi chuckles and took his phone out and scrolled through his photo gallery and stops at one picture.

Nandini : how stunning? She looks to gorgeous Bhai. I really can't wait to see her now. I was so shock and worried when you told me about your relationship.

Abhi : I'm so happy baby doll. You both will get along very well with each other.

Nandini: can you please tell me her name again? I forgot.

Abhi : Mukti malthora.

Nandini nodded her head and thought of something but shook her head. Both siblings continues to talk till Nandini starts yawning.

Abhi chuckles and suggested her to go to sleep. She leans and hugging Abhi kissed his cheek and wishing him a goodnight left the room.

Next morning, Nandini woken up late and getting ready she rushed down the stairs and found Ishita talking over the phone.

Nandini : good afternoon amma. Where is Bhai and appa? Did they leave for office?

Ishita : yes nandu. They went to office. They didn't disturb you because you were tired and jet legged.

Nandini : oh! I missed seeing them. Do you have any plan amma? Will you be able to come out with me for shopping?

Ishita : absolutely I can princess. First have your breakfast then we can go for shopping.

Nandini smiles and nodding her head follows Ishita. Nandini relishing South Indian breakfast went back to her room to change.

Coming down the stairs she found Ishita waiting for her. Nandini smiles and complimented ishita.

Nandini : you look so pretty amma. I love this attire of yours.

Ishita smiles and looks at her daughter who was all grown up.

Ishita : you also look beautiful princess. Now let's get going otherwise we will hit the Mumbai traffic.

Nandini nodded her head and follows Ishita. They both settled in car and drove to biggest shopping centre in Mumbai.

( Nandini's attire)

Mother and daughter roamed through the malls and brought so many stuff and was still not done with their shopping.

They even in between grabbed something to eat and continued with their shopping. Nandini was in awe and amazed seeing so many different things from what she experienced in New York and in India.

Her heart was filled with proud and joy as she discovered the culture of India. She brought so many things and looks at ishita who was busy on phone.

She sighs and walks to her mother and taps her shoulder. Ishita turns around and ending the call looks at Nandini.

Nandini: what happened Amma. You look worried.

Ishita : I'm sorry princess but I have to head to office. Your appa needs me there. We have cut our shopping.

Nandini: why are you tensed amma. It's okay. Let go office.

Ishita : no princess. You can continue shopping. Driver uncle is giving and will guide you.

Nandini : it wasn't needed amma. We could have shopped another day.

Ishita : I know princess but you look shopping and you would be bored sitting in office. You enjoy shopping. I'll see you home. Okay.

Nandini nodded her head and bidding bye to ishita waits for driver uncle to join her.

Frustratedly Manik sitting in his cabin runs his finger through his eyes. His eyes felt so heavy as he kept himself engrossed with the pile of papers.

His eyes falls on the clock and seeing the time he deeply sighs knowing he skipped the lunch. He took his phone and shoving it in his pocket stood up.

Wearing his blazer and stuffing his hands in his pockets walks out of his cabin.

His presence in the corridor made everyone stiffed and looking at their screen. Manik stops at the reception desk and looks at receptionist who was on the call. Seeing Manik there she ended the call.

Receptionist: hello sir! How can I help you?

Manik : where is Arjun? Is he on lunch break?

Receptionist: yes sir! He should be back anytime. Do you need anything? Shall I get someone to arrange it?

Manik : no! No need. I'm heading out and won't be back in office till  few hours. Inform Arjun soon as he comes.

Receptionist nodded her head and watched Manik walking off. She released a breath that she was holding and looks down controlling her blush.

She didn't even realise when her cheek heated up.

Manik sitting in his car and turning the music on drove to a cafe that was located few miles away from his office.

( Manik's attire)

Parking his car he comes out come out and headed inside the coffee and took a sit down. A waiter who noticed Manik comes his way and greets him.

Manik took his goggles off grabbing every females attentions on him. He ignores those gazes and looks at the waiter.

Waiter : hello sir. Welcome. What can I get you?

Manik : hi. Can I please have a black coffee and chicken sandwich?

Waiter : sure sir! It will shortly be on your table.

Manik nodded his head and took his phone out reading some emails. His order arrived shorty.

He gave a nod to the waiter and keeping his phone aside took a sip of the coffee.

His phone rang at the same time. He looks at the caller id and frowns seeing why was Dhruv calling him now but nevertheless he got up and answered the call.

Manik : hello buddy. How are you?

Dhruv : hello buddy. Where are you? Are you busy? We are coming to your office? Mukti has something to tell you.

Manik : what happened to Mukti? I am outside at the moment. It shouldn't take any longer to reach office.

Dhruv : okay buddy. We also reaching to office. We will see you there.

Manik : okay buddy. Bye.

Manik ended the call and turns back only to get bumped with someone. A hot coffee fell over his body. His jawed clenched up as he lifted his eyes to look up at the person who bumped to him and dropped coffee over him.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 31.4K 63
What is India famous for Culture Festivals Spices Taj Mahal Yoga Cricket Athithi Devo Bhava Dance forms . . . ARRANGE MARRIAGE Another ta...
100K 10K 26
Peep in to know more...
789K 61.2K 78
Nandini, a quite girl who lives a simple life being the youngest child,with close friends and good grades.! However,simple turns into complex when sh...
562K 6.1K 9
A short story with tonnes of Mature Manan Romance. Strictly for 18+ People who don't prefer mature romance, kindly don't read it...