DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE| A Key Gl...

By prettygirlramsey

It get crazy when you really love somebody. And Serenity is the prime example of that when it comes to Key. K... More

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE Cast/ Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End

5.

616 30 2
By prettygirlramsey

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
April 6,2019
Woo Block Party

Staring at her, "Damn no hug...huh?" Getting loud with Serenity.

"Key...now why is you doing all that?" Looking round embarrassed.

"Cause you ain't finnah walk pass me and ain't give me no hug or nothing." Fixing my shirt.

Sighing, "I told you I was coming back." She said walking away.

"And you say that ain't yo girl?" Ju said.

Pulling out the weed, "She ain't." Lying.

"Uhmm yo ass acting like she is." He said. Splitting the gar, "But aye what I know." Trying to be funny.

Tossing him the bag, "Yo ass worried bout the wrong thing."

Walking up on me, "Hey Key." This bitch Kim I use to fuck on.

"Wassup." Nodding my head.

Looking back at her homegirls, "Damn it's like that now a bitch can't get a hug." Standing there.

Pulling out my phone, "Damn I ain't know yo ass still fuck with a nigga like that." I said.

Going in fa the hug, "Always gone be fucking with yo funny acting ass." Hugging each other. "You should stop by tonight so I could show you what you been missing out on." Ju kept clearing his throat.

"Damn nigga get some water." Letting go of her.

She took a step back and bumped into Serenity, "Excuse you." Kim turned to her.

Walked passed Kim and straight to me, "And who is this?" Asking.

Lost for words, "Uhmmm!" Trying to come up with a lie.

"Why you wanna know?" Kim catching a attitude .

Serenity stared in my soul, "Might wanna tell her to shut up before her face be plaster on this car." Her right eye twitched a lil.

"Sin you ain't finnah fuck up my car." Ju said. "Aye getcha yo ass outta here..." Walking between them.

"Uhmm I'm not done talking to Key yet." She said.

I started signaling for her to cut it out but she just wasn't listening. And this is why I stopped fucking with her ass...DON'T NEVER LISTEN!

"Markeyvius you got 5 seconds to make this bitch move round fa I spaz." Putting her braids in a ponytail. "5...4...!"

Cutting Serenity off, "3..2..1 BITCH! NOW WHAT YO ASS GONE DO?!" Kim got bold.

Serenity scratched her face a lil and I just jumped in Kim face. To try to convince her to go bout her business. And her ass still don't wanna listen.

"Just leave!" I said.

Crossing her arms, "And I said I.."

"SHE GOT A BRICK!!" One of Kim homegirls yelled.

I turned around to her and she threw it so I just ducked. I ain't getting hit with no brick fa no hoe. Especially no hoe I ain't fucking with.

"MANE TAKE YO ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE." Ju was stressing out.

Here come Mae ass, "SIN BABY! CALM DOWN! WE NOT GOING TO JAIL TONIGHT...OKAY?!" Trying to calm her down.

"Actually I really don't mind." Trying to get pass Ju and Mae.

A nigga was dumbfounded cause I ain't know she was this crazy. I mean I did know she had a lil crazy side from a prior experience but not to this extent. Kim was still standing there trying to argue with Serenity.

"TAKE YALL FRIEND SOMEWHERE PLEASE!" Mae yelled.

Kim friends FINALLY dragged her away. When they left seems like Serenity mood completely changed.

"You good?" Ju asked.

She stayed silent, "Yea cuz I'm good." I answered.

"Nigga won't nobody talking to yo long neck ass." He said. Trying to push Serenity shoulders down, "I'm talking to miss almost attempted murder."

He started laughing so did I cause it was funny. I don't know what happened but next thing I know I'm getting rocked in my jaw.

"Ohhh shit." Ju and Mae said.

Holding my jaw, "The fuck you punch me fa?" Holding back anger.

"Yo ass love playing in my face as if I won't fuck yo ass up again." Serenity with a straight face.

Ju boosting, "AGAIN?!"

Turning towards him, "Shut yo ass up." Mae said to Ju.

Serenity looked at him, "Yes again." Turning her attention back to me, "Now I'm sparing this ONE time cause I don't wanna treat yo ass FOR REAL in front everyone." She said. "You ready to get that drink girl?" Turning to Mae.

"Yes please!" They walked away.

As soon as they got far away, "And you say she ain't yo girl?" Ju didn't sound convince.

Holding my jaw, "Mane roll the damn blunt." Getting irritated.

•45 Minutes Later •

Here come Kim ass again, "GET YO ASS BACK!" Ju blowing out smoke and trying to shoo her away.

Passing me the blunt, "So that's yo new bitch?" Tryin to talk me. "I only spared her cause she cool with yo sister."

I made that you can't be serious face, "Aye!" Ju tapped me.

"Waddup." Turning to him.

We busted out laughing, "Is this the same Kim that just got her ass dragged out her mama house fa talking shit." Ju said.

I nodded my head cause it was true. I don't care if I use to fuck on her. THE BITCH CAN'T FIGHT but stay in drama. How that go? She got mad cause Ju pulled the video up and showed her.

"Just call me later." Walking away.

Serenity ass outta nowhere, "He won't be...just keep walking bitch." Walking up to me.

Putting my hands up, "Aye he ain't even much talk to her." Ju said.

Looking us up and down, "Is that right?"

"Yea now quit it with the violence." He playful hit her. "Y'all Memphis girls are outta control." He said.

"I'm not from here I just lived here since my freshman year." Serenity said.

Ju dumbfounded, "Ohhh where you from?"

"Louisiana." She said.

Shaking his head, "Ohhh yo from da deep south." He said.

Standing next to me, "Please no mo rocking of the jaw." Mae said.

"I'm good...I feel better." She said.

She actually did calm down, "So y'all date?" Ju ask.

"Does that matter?" She questioned.

Ju raising his eyebrow up at us, "Uhmm yea if yo ass rocking niggas in they shit." Staring at us, "And from kill a bitch behind him." He said.

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Ask yo cousin if it matter?" She said.

He turned to me, "Yeah they date but they just don't like telling people." Mae said.

Surprised, "But I'm not people I'm da fam." Ju said.

"Yeah the one with the big mouth who can't hold sugar water." Mae said.

Confused, "Y'all secret that ain't a secret is safe with me." Acting like he locked his lips.

We just let him have it cause you just never know with him. The only secrets he good at keeping is his and his only. But it is what it is. Honestly it just feels weird being in a relationship again that's all. Especially with a girl I been tryin to get with. And now I know just how crazy she was. I wish I knew before we made it official. But I should've known from what happened the first time.

•Quick Li Storytime•

All this happened last month. I'm at the crib chilling waiting for one of my hoes to come over so I could get some head and maybe fuck. I was pose to be at home all day by myself cause moms was at grams house. And Mae ass was pose to be at her nigga house til that night. So the bitch over in my room sucking my dick when a knocked on the door ruin the moment.

"Waddup?" I said.

The girl kept sucking, "Uhmmm who car that is in the driveway?" Mae asked.

"One of my homegirls why waddup." Lying.

The girl stopped, "Homegirl?" With an attitude.

Covering her mouth, "Shut up!" Mouthing to her.

"Ok uhmm just making sure cause I ain't know who the fuck was inside our house." She said.

Nikki waited til she heard the front open and closed.

Pulling my pants up, "Homegirl?"

"Yeah." I said bluntly.

Mugging me, "I thought we was working on being mo." She said.

Shaking my head, "Nah I told you I'm working on another li situation right now." I said.

"And does yo other situation know that yo ass still be fucking me." Asking.

"No and she ain't gone find out." Walking to the door. "You might as well get yo shit and get out." Opening the door.

Grabbing her shit, "Fuck yo no good ass."

I walked her to the front door and opened it without really looking. Next thing I know I'm getting punched down on and end up tripping over her ass making me fall. I got up to fast to start fighting what I thought was gone be a nigga. But nah it was just Serenity ass fighting me. When I got the chance I just bear hugged her and Nikki ran out after Mae cussed her ass out.

Trying to break loose, "MARKEYVIUS LET ME GO!" Trying to kick and everything.

Mae just stood there, "Control yo friend!" Telling her.

"Control yo dick!" She said back.

When she did break loose I took off running cause she picked up the first thing she saw and started chasing me tryin to hit me. After 5 minutes is when Mae decided to take the umbrella away from her and calm her down. Mae had to sit on this girl lap just for her to stop trying to attack me.

"Yo ass gone make me catch a case fucking round with you." Tapping her foot.

Acting lost, "I don't know what you talking bout?"

Tried to push Mae up, "I'm fuck you up." Mae was holding on to that chair for dear life.

I sat there and turned on the tv. She just got mad enough to throw a couple of things and left. Mae followed behind her. I honestly don't know why she tripping it's not like she my girl or nothing. We just working on trying to be something.

Walking back inside, "Didn't I tell yo ass not to break my friend heart?" Mae looked irritated with me.

Kicking my feet up, "I broke her heart?"

"Yeah...she just left brawling her eyes out." Throwing a pillow at my head.

Picking it up, "Y'all gone stop throwing shit at me."

I just played it cool til later that night I tried calling her to find out I'm block on EVERYTHING. I had to make a fake instagram and text now number to get in contact with her. I did that fa like 6 days and we got back cool eventually. And I made her my girlfriend soon after that.

Moral of that story is I should've learned my lesson that day. And stayed away from her ass but it's something bout her.

• Do y'all think something is really wrong with Serenity or just loves hard?

• Why Key still ain't learn his learn from the first time?

• How do you think the relationship is looking so far?

• Do you think Key will EVER change?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 323 21
Latoya hasn't been the best when it comes to finding the right guy. They always treat like shit. Their always cheating and playing with her heart. La...
320K 9.8K 107
Yoonmin Pictures and love Book2TAEKOOK Book3NAMJIN
87.6K 3.9K 27
Harry Styles grew up in a rich family and the appointed new owner to the Styles' real estate company. After his father died, Harry, at the age if 25...
18.1K 329 41
Just read it🥴 & find out