๐’๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐ โ”โ” ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By illyaxsviel

๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ โ somehow my dead black heart beats for you โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–ž๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‰๐–‰๐–†๐–’๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”: ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š: ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–›๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–†๐–’๐–†
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—: ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š: ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐•พ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฌ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š: ๐•ป๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜ '๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–™๐–ž' ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•น๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–˜, ๐•ณ๐–ž๐–‰๐–Š'๐–˜, ๐•ธ๐–š๐–—๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ต๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•พ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰๐–˜, ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–ž
๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š.

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–•

1.3K 70 17
By illyaxsviel

CHAPTER SIX

(act i)

THE POE CUP

'Woe is the Loneliest Number'

After telling Wednesday practically everything that happened whilst she was snooping in Xavier's room and his confrontation with Bianca. Wednesday was ready to take Bianca down and with Yikio in the infirmary, she decided to 'help' Enid in the Poe Cup. Anything to get Bianca Barclay swimming with the fishes.

Enid thought Wednesday was doing this because they were friends, she was sorely mistaken.

Enid and I were sitting whilst Enid was talking about her crush on a specific Gorgon. It was dreadfully boring but luckily Wednesday came in clutch.

"We're all set," Enid said bubbly when she noticed Wednesday.

"Good. Thing is in position" she said without blinking like usual.

"Wanna tell me what you three were up to?" Enid asked, ignoring my scary grin. "And spoil the surprise?" I said, cocking an eyebrow.

Enid's face lit up like a light and looked at Wednesday with a smile, "Speaking of surprises, your costume is in the tent!"

I laughed at the silent mortification on my twin sisters' face whilst Enid pulled Wednesday along to the tent. I was waiting for them to get changed when I felt hands slithering around my waist and pulling me into said chest.

"Hey" Xavier greeted softly in my eyes making a slight shiver up my spine. I looked up to see him in a jesters costume with white face paint and his lips smudged with red paint and his eyes looked like an off-brand raccoon. His blonde curls were peeking out of his jester hat making him look goofy. He beamed a bright smile and I greeted, "Hey. Ready to be defeated by my sister?"

Xavier smiled and rolled his eyes, "Of course. You Addams are a scary bunch but watch out for Bianca. She plays dirty"

I scoff and turn in his arms so I'm not straining my neck. "True, very true. But we Addams play a lot dirtier, Wednesday most of all"

"Can't wait" Xavier breathed looking down at me. "I love the outfit. Very hot and pirates?"

I laugh lightly and bring my arms around his neck, "Thank you. I probably look like your fantasy right now."

He leaned in closer to my ear and nipped it slightly, "You have no idea how much I want to rip this off your body right now"

"I can say the same thing, love. You look gorgeous" we heard the familiar dark voice of Dorian. We turn to him and smile.

"Thanks, darling," I say as Xavier kisses my cheek looking at Dorian with a cheeky smile.

"You ready?" Dorian questioned Xavier. Xavier nodded and Dorian came closer and placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "Make sure Bianca doesn't win. I'm sick of her boasting"

Xavier chuckled and nodded, "Of course. I'm sure Wednesday won't let Bianca's threats slide if she's anything like our little Solomon"

I rolled my eyes whilst my boys just chuckled.

My boys? What is going on with me?

I pulled away from Xavier hearing the footsteps coming from the tent indicating my sister and Enid were done.

Xavier smiled down at me, "A good luck kiss?" he asked.

I pulled him down by his cap n' bells (the collar) and kissed him ignoring the red paint that tasted like cheery. Not paint its lipstick, I noted. He groaned into the kiss making me smirk against his lips. I pulled away and he narrowed his darkened eyes.

"How about after this, we all meet up in Dorian's room" He offered firmly.

"We can get a chance to fully appreciate your outfit, love" Dorian chimed in, offering his cents.

I smirked and shrugged, "Maybe if you do a good job in the race," I said cheekily. Xavier rolled his eyes but nodded and left to find his team.

Dorian walked over and slid his arm around my waist and leaned down my ear and said, "He looks hot. Never thought I would find a jester hot"

I chuckled and leaned into him, "Very hot. Never thought you were into cosplay. Might need to broaden my wardrobe" I said off handily, enjoying his hand tightening around my waist. "You little minx" he murmured nuzzling into my neck making me lean my neck back for more access. He left little kisses on my neck.

Enid then thought that was the perfect time to interrupt.

"Presenting Wednesday Addams, the black cat" she voiced, waving her 'jazz hands'.

Wednesday stepped out of the tent pushing the flaps out dramatically and slightly passive-aggressively.

"You look hot, sister," I commented. She really did. Leather suited the Addams. She nodded at me, The Addams were also very vain even if Wednesday acted like she wasn't, she was.

"One thing, where are your whiskers?" Enid asked looking at Wednesday's barren face.

Wednesday stared into Enid's eyes with annoyance. "Ask again, and you'll be down to eight lives" she threatened.

They would look so cute together even if Enid was too bright.

Enid rolled her eyes and they walked away to the rest of the team and the boats.

"Maybe you could ask Wednesday to let you borrow the costume, kitten. I'm sure Xavier wouldn't mind the leather, I don't." Dorian murmured with dazed eyes, probably imagining me in Wednesday's outfit.

"Maybe if you're a good boy" I offered with a smirk and pulled his arm to go and get a good spot.
"Good boy?" he questioned dazed.

Did he have a good boy kink? He just got more interesting.

He followed after me and we stood in the crowd with the others waiting for the to start. The crowd died down when Principal Weems addressed everyone, "I want to welcome you all to the Edgar Allan Poe Cup. This is one of Nevermore's proudest annual traditions, dating back 125 years. Each team must row across to Raven Island, pull a flag from Crackstone's Crypt, and hustle back without sinking or being sunk. The first team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year, as well as some special privileges. Let the Poe Cup begin!"

With the gunshot they were off with a steady pace, I kept my eyes on The Black Cat canoe.

Dorian watched me and pulled me closer to him.

"So, why didn't you join your sister with the Black Cats?" Dorian asked, trying to ease my worries for Wednesday.

I took a while to reply since I wasn't paying attention but Dorian nudged me with his hip and looked at me expectantly.

"I hate water and team sports aren't really my thing" I replied. Simple as that.

When I looked back there were only three canoes left. The Pit and Pendulum, the purple canoe crashed into a buoy somehow. Must've been Bianca somehow. Possibly a Siren helping moves it.

Then the three canoes finally reached Raven's Island, making me nervous since I couldn't see what was happening. But through the bond I could feel the excitement and slight frustration in Wednesday, she was having fun.

"So why aren't you in uniform, not that I don't mind," Dorian asked looking out into the waters.

"The uniform is boring and ugly even if it's in black. The others were dressing up so I decided to do the same" I replied.

Dorian nodded in agreement. Then I felt the usual feeling when Wednesday was in a vision. I was worried for her.

I shook my worries off and watched the first canoe paddling back, which was Xavier's. The Gold Bugs and Bianca appeared after them.

My worries were gone until the Black Cat canoe came into the picture just in time for Xavier's canoe to be overflown with water.

The fight between the Black Cats and the Gold Bugs. Wednesday and Bianca were assuming to watch but worrying.

They pushed back and forth against each other but then the Gold Bugs were left in the wind as water overflew their canoe.

"She won" I whispered, smiling at my twin's triumph. "It seems they did," Dorian said.

"They won," I said again, a little louder wrapping my arms around Dorian and hugging them.

_________

Everyone was now in the quad, celebrating Ophelia Halls's win and the Black Cats.

"The first Poe Cup took place in 1897 as a way to not only honor Nevermore's most famous alumni but to celebrate those values that all outcasts share." Principal Weems explained, "Community, perseverance, and determination. And we certainly saw those values on display today." She continued. She grabbed the Poe Cup trophy and handed it to Enid who then raised it in the air with a cheer.

"Congratulations to Ophelia Hall!" Larissa said joyously.

I rolled my eyes slightly, it was getting annoying now the cheers and yells. She had her moment of fun, but it was over now. She just wanted to lie down in quiet and listen to the soft sounds of Chopin's fingers on the piano not the yells of teenagers.

Wednesday who shared my feelings, grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Dorian, and lead me away from everyone. "Thank you for making Castamere come and watch us. He helped me when I was having a vision." Wednesday said softly, not looking at me. 

"Of course. Castamere is family, he takes care of us, and always will, like me. Are you gonna tell me about the vision? I felt it through our bond" I told her, looking straight ahead. 

Wednesday smiled softly and said, "Later, in our rooms" I nodded, this wasn't the place to talk about such things.

We stopped in a small hallway, "They're really obsessed with Poe" I commented, looking at the statue of Edgar Allan Poe.

Wednesday looked up at the statue and stopped when she saw the symbol on the book Poe was holding. The same symbol on the book page she took from Rowan.

We were interrupted again when we heard the voice of Enid. She really needs to stop interrupting me before I slit her throat or massacre her stuffed animal collection.

We turned to Enid and Wednesday replied, "Hiding. People keep randomly smiling at me, it's upsetting"
"Let's not forget the insistent loud noises they're making," I said with disdain, Wednesday nodded in agreement.

Enid grabbed us, and we walked with her on each side of her. "It's called having your moment. You took down Bianca Barclay. Try to enjoy it" Enid said looking at the brooding Wednesday.

Enid glanced at us and hesitated on her next question. "So, the girls want to know if you guys want to hang out later," the look on our faces said everything. Enid sighed and said, "Oh, come on, it won't kill you."

The bubbly blonde turned to me and I shook my head and looked out into the quad. "I'm going to go," I said, walking off without goodbyes.

___________

I was dozing off to the sweet sounds of Chopin and Castamere laying on my chest. But once again I was interrupted, by Wednesday this time.

"Get up. I need help" Wednesday said, making me grumble. I looked to the window and saw it was dark out. I fell asleep for too long. Maybe just maybe I could do whatever Wednesday needed and I could go see if Xavier and Dorian were up for very late celebrations.

I turned to her and rose an eyebrow, silently asking what. "I think I figured out the next step to the case" she informed.

I nodded slowly and got up and glared at her, "I'm not changing"

"Whatever. Let's go" Wednesday said, already near the door. I grumbled and patted a still-asleep Castamere and got out. I slipped on my heels that were on the floor.

Wednesday led us to the Edgar Allan Poe statue from earlier. Wednesday handed me a notebook and a pencil before she stood by the book to read the riddle.

He was known for his riddles. But it wasn't a single ruddle, rather, each line was its own separate one. We worked like a well-oiled machine. Wednesday would say the answer and I wrote them down.

Sun

Nether

April

Pansy

Two

Willow

Ice

Circle

Exception

Once I wrote them down and circled the first letter of every word. It was rather easy.

SNAP TWICE.

The twins backed away from the statue, standing beside each other. And in sync, they snapped their fingers twice. We watched with wide eyes as the raven of Poe's arm moved down and over. The whole statue then moved back, showcasing a hidden stairway. We followed suit, walking down the stairs to see hundreds of old and dusty portraits.

"This place really needs a clean or a janitor" I commented quietly, Wednesday just hummed in agreement. The symbol from Rowan's page and Poe's book was spread on the floor. We walked around the room and searched around for a clue.

We walked over to the bookshelves and Wednesday found the book Rowan's page came from. We shared a look before Wednesday shut the book and put it in her bag.

We turned to leave, but right when we stepped into the spotlight, bags were thrown over their heads.

I couldn't have asked for a better ending. Nevermore Academy just got more interesting with secret societies, hidden libraries, and a good old mystery.

_________

So I was going to change Xavier as a love interest (because of the Percy white shit which I do not agree with and I'm disgusted by) but honestly couldn't be bothered so I'm changing his fc.  Xavier is now portrayed as Gavin Cassolnge, Jeremiah from The Summer I Turned Pretty! I've also expanded his character a little bit so he's not so boring and creepy. I know they're minors but they're past the consent age of 16. So it's fine but I won't be writing explicit smut since they are young. 

don't be a silent reader!

follow, vote and comment x

words: 2, 323

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 66 29
The Titian army Oneshots you did not know you needed. Includes (Chris, Silena, Albaster,Luke and Ethan)
424K 13.4K 36
๐™๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐‡ โžธ โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a demigod works alongside the...
28.3K 845 18
Your mother had attended Nevermore with Tylers mother. A fact kept from most. You and Tyler had been friends since he was 4 and you 7. But after both...
16.7K 413 19
๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š— ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ. ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ...