My Neteyam

By ellsfanfictionnn

The sully family come to the Metkayina clan to seek a safe home for their family from the sky people. They mu... More

If you want to live here, you have to ride.
Shes a free spirit
My sisters could do way better then those freaks.
The spirit tree
The tulkun have returned!
Breathtaking
Payakan.
I wouldn't do that to you.
I thought I lost you.
Let the U'van begin
Today we hunt
Ma Eywa
Oel ngati kameie & Nga yawne lu oer
Just us
The day before
She was my spirit sister
The battle begins
The battle begins part 2
My Neteyam
A son for a son
I see you, son.
I'll always be with you
We live on in Eywa
My Neteyam/ review

Welcome Sully's

5.2K 70 16
By ellsfanfictionnn

Neteyam face claim-

Nylah'a face claim~

Chapter one.

The way of water has no beginning and no end. The sea is around you and in you. The sea is your home, before your birth and after your death. Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. Our breath burns in the shadows of the deep. The sea gives and the sea takes. Water connects all things, life to death, darkness to light.

It was early morning when the Sully's showed up in the village, flying in on Ikrans. A family of 6. Forest people.

The approached from shore. Mother, Father, Two sons and two daughters.

"Reya, who are they?" Nylah'a questioned her Sister Tsireya.

"Forest people." Tsireya answered.

The two sisters rode into the shore to greet the family.

Nylah'a POV
Tsireya and I made our way to the shore, as soon as we got out of the water I watched as Tsireya instantly locked eyes with one of the sons. We approached our brother, Tsireya slapped Ao'nung's hand as Roxto and him made fun of the forest boys for their tails.

The youngest Sully boy turned to my sister and greeted her.

"Hey." Loak nodded.

Tsireya blushed, not saying anything back.

"Your blushing, Sister." I whispered in my sisters ear.

She turned to me giving me a sharp look that I could clearly tell said shut up.

"They have been here no longer than two minutes and your already crushing." I chuckled to myself.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who has caught the eye of one of the forest boys." Tsireya whispered, nodding her head in the direction of the oldest son.

I looked over to him, as soon as he saw me look at him he instantly turned his head back over to his brother.

I smiled before turning back over to see my Father, Tonowari, Chief of the Metkayina Clan, riding in to greet the forest people.

~

"I see you, Tonowari." Jake greeted, along with the rest of his family."

Ronal, the Tsahik of the Metkayina had walked to meet the forest people with a look of annoyance and confusion on her face.

"Mom looks pissed." Nylah'a whispered to Au'nong who chuckled before replying.

"Good." Ao'nung replied.

"I see you, Ronal." Neytiri and Jake hand gestured.

"Why do you come to us, Jake sully?" Toniwari questioned.

"We seek Uturu." Jake replied, gesturing his arms spread out.

"Uturu?" Ronal replied.

"Sanctuary for my family." Jake sully replied.

Ronal walked over to the Neytiri looking at her.

"We are reef people. You are forest people. Your skills will mean nothing here." Toniwari explained.

Nylah'a and Tsireya looked at each other confused.

"We will learn your ways, right?" Jake explained, turning to his family.

"Their arms are thin." Ronal stated looking down at Tuk's arms. "Their tails are weak." She continues moving onto Kiri.

"Mothers going really hard on them." Tsireya whispered to Nylah'a.

Nylah'a looked concerned.

"You'll be slow in the water." Ronal grabs Kiri's hands before holding them up in the air. "These children are not even true Na'vi."

The clan gasped.

"Yes we are." Kiri replied pulling her hands away from Ronal.

Ronal walks over to Lo'ak holding his arm up in the air.

"They have demon blood!" Ronal yelled.

The clan hissed.

Nylah'as Pov-
I faced my head to the ground as I saw the sad face on the forest boy when my Mother stated they have demon blood. I turned to Tsireya who also had the same look of concern on her face.

~

"Look, look." Jake showed Ronal his hands and how he also has four fingers. "I was born of the Sky people and now I am Na'vi you can adapt. We will adapt." Jake explained.

"My husband was Toruk Makto. He led the clans to victory against the Sky people." Neytiri stated.

Nylah'a turned to look at Neteyam, as his face looked worried.

"This is what you call victory?" Ronal asked. "Hiding amongst strangers."

Neytiri faced her head to the ground.

"It seems Eywa has turned her back on you, Chosen one." Ronal stated at Jake.

Neytiri hissed at Ronal, Ronal then continued to hiss back.

As the adults continued to bicker, Nylah'a and Tsireya expressed their worry.

"This is intense." Nylah'a said to Tsireya.

"Mom looks like she's about to kill someone." Tsireya replied.

"Will you two shut up, i'm trying to listen." Au'nong turned to them and said.

"Oh shut it, Ao'nung." Nylah'a replied.

Ronal and Toniwari gave each other a look, that they would often give each other when they were deciding on something. Ronal nodded.

"Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters." Toniwari announced.

Nylah'a and Tsireya smiled, Au'nong made an annoyed facial expression.

"They do not know the sea. So they will be like babies, taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless." Toniwari stated.

"Thankyou." The Sully family replied.

"My son, Ao'nung and my daughters Nylah'a and Tsireya will teach your children our ways."

Tsireya turned to Nylah'a and smiled.

"Father, why." Ao'nung turned to Toniwari annoyed before getting cut off.

"It has been decided." Toniwari stated.

Nylah'a Pov-
I didn't know how I felt about teaching the forest kids our ways. Tsireya was excited, Ao'nung, not so much.

"Come I will show you our village." Tsireya said to the family."

I walked over to the oldest son.

"It's this way- Uh" I looked at him and said.

"Neteyam." The boy spoke softly in a kind way telling me his name.

"It's nice to meet you, Neteyam."

He smiled.

We showed the Sully family to their hut, where they would be staying whilst they were here.

~

After allowing the Sully family to settle in, it was time for the the kids to learn the way of the water.

"Are youse coming!" Nylah'a yelled before diving into the water.

Tsireya, Ao'nung and Roxto right before her.

Following behind was Neteyam and Lo'ak.

"Bro let's go." Neteyam tapped Lo'ak on the chest before jumping into the water.

"Woohoo!" Lo'ak yelled.

Jumping in right after them, was Kiri and Tuk.

Nylah'a Pov-
I watched as the Sully brothers dived into the water with so much excitement. I couldn't help but smile.
My siblings, and I began swimming through the coral. Neteyam and Lo'ak looked around before following us to where we were swimming too. Before we knew it the boys and Tuk were heading back up to the surface. My brother looked confused but I knew it was just because they hadn't had much practise holding their breath.

~

*Swim together with us* Tsireya signed.

Neteyam and Lo'ak had no clue how to read sign language.

*They don't know what we're saying, Reya* Nylah'a signed to Tsireya.

Tsireya moved her hand in the gesture that said come with us.

Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tuk dove back down attempting to join the rest of the group to swim.

Neteyam and Lo'ak hand gestured to each other that they needed to go back up for air and swam back to the surface.

*Whats wrong with them* Ao'nung signed.

*Those guys are bad divers* Roxto signed.

*Stop, they're learning*  Tsireya signed.

*We should help them* Nylah'a signed. Also gesturing the swim back up to the surface.

Ao'nung rolled his eyes.

At the surface~

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked.

"Your too fast! Wait for us." Tuk yelled rubbing her eye.

"Just breath" Tsireya replied.

"We will help you." Nylah'a said looking over to Neteyam.

Ao'nung reached the surface and immediately starting criticising Neteyam and Lo'ak.

"You are not good divers. Maybe good at swinging through trees but" Before Ao'nung could say another word Tsireya slapped him on the head.

"I'd like to see you last a day in the forest, Brother." Nylah'a smiled.

Neteyam let out a small laugh and then faced Nylah'a and smiled.

"Come on bro." Lo'ak replied regarding Ao'nung's comment.

"We don't speak this finger talk guys, we don't know what your saying." Neteyam explained.

"We will teach you, won't we Nylah'a?" Tsireya stated.

Nylah'a nodded.

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 953 34
The sullys have arrived in the metkayian clan and right when they got there Lo'ak already had his eye on someone. Her name is Aila, the eldest daught...
763 36 3
summary: When Quaritch attacks the Ta'unui water clan looking for Jake Sully, the clan's Tsahik forces her younger sister, Y/N, to escape and seek re...
52.3K 1.2K 30
She saw his gaze falter from her eyes for just a second and fall on her lips. She bit her bottom lip, as she felt her cheeks heat up. Was he going to...
10.6K 358 12
❝ Had he died, he wouldn't have felt it. His heart was kept in the chest of his beloved. ❞ Neteyam is traversing his teenage years with his family in...