Not Just Enemies (Callister A...

By DiamondHearts01

"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervo... More

Announcements and welcome
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7.5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Bonus
33-Part 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Prologue for Not Just Rivals

15

5.6K 107 9
By DiamondHearts01

Banks

We walk over to the door and knock but no one answers.

"Really?She doesn't hear the fucking door?".Zoe sighs and says"Come on.We can just go to the bed room.We won't hear it as much".

"Fuck no.My girl needs her sleep and she will get it".

I turn the knob and roll my eyes."She left it unlocked on purpose".

I open the door and grab Zoe's hand.

"Banks I don't think-".I press my finger to her lip and say "I got this".

Zoe sighs and nods her head.We walk into the dorm and the noises were definitely getting loud.She was fucking someone.

I open the door and my eyes go wide.Holy shit.I quickly cover Zoe's eyes and she grunts at me.

"Seriously Banks?".

Thalia turns around and smirks at us."I didn't know I left the door unlocked"."Bullshit".

Thalia tilts her head at me and I take in her frame.She was gorgeous,perfect body too.

She just didn't compare to Zoe.

Thalia smirks and get off the girl who was catching her breathe.

"You aren't going to look me in the eye,Zo".

I glare at her as Zoe takes my hand off her eyes and puts my arm around her shoulder.She looks at Thalia up and down,fully accessing her body.

She then looks her in the eye with a determined look on her face.

Thalia looks at her shocked and says "No snarky comment?"."Don't have one.Just shut the fuck up.Your fucking is ruining my sleep".

"And what if your sleeping is ruining my fucking".

I tilt my head confused as Zoe grunts."Just shut up,Thalia.It's 3 am.You could literally be doing anything".

"And what if I wanted to be fucking".

Zoe's eyes grow cold and she clenched her teeth."Why are you so fucking difficult?"."I didn't realize I was being difficult.I was simply asking a question".

Zoe smiles and says "Fuck you".

I hold in a laugh as she turns around and walks away.I follow behind her and we walk back over to her dorm.

She walks in and says"I'm going to shower.Then you can take one yourself"."Or-".

"-We are not saving water.Wait after me".

I frown as she walks away.So not fun.I flop on the couch and pull my phone on.

Me:You guys want to go get something to eat tomorrow morning?
Athena:I'm down!
Jace:Sure
Austin:I would love too!But shouldn't you be giving Zoe some of that Carrington magic
Me:1.Ew.And two she's taking a shower
Jace:And you are in there with her?Lame
Cade:That would be so hot
Jace:Whi invited this asshat to the group chat
Cade:If you must know,I invited myself
Austin:Let's block him
Cade:What!I thought we were best friends?!?
Me:Alright I don't want to hear any of this.How about our usual spot at 10am?
All:👍
Austin:Say hi to Zoe for me
Me:Fuck off

I put my phone down and narrow my eyes.It didn't take long for Zoe to walk out in her towel and glance over at me.

"You can go now"."I don't get a show?".

She chuckles and says "Go take a shower,Carrington".

I smirk at her before walking in the room.I left clothes in here because I knew I would be staying the night.Is that too cocky?

I quickly take my shower and doing my nightly routine before walking out of the bathroom.

Zoe was already in the bed with the remote in her hand trying to find something to watch.She looks over at me and does a double take.yep that was all part of the plan.

She gulps and says"B-banks"."Yes?"I ask innocently."What are you wearing?".

"Night clothes"I say clueless."You wear that to bed?".

I tilt my head and say "Well when I am really comfortable I just go topless".

Zoe looks back down at my tank top and clearly showed my breast.It was a little cold in here so my nipples were hard right now.

She bites her bottom lip and says "Fuck"."Something wrong?"I say smirking.

Not even looking up,she says "Your tits look so good in that top".I smirk and say "You want me to take it off?".

She snaps out of it and shakes her head."No.I need sleep.Not sex.I'm fine.Let's just go to sleep".

I walk over to the bed and climb in beside her."Sure you don't want to touch them.They're really soft"."Stop making me horny,Banks.I need sleep".

I chuckle and say "You're loss"."It isn't my loss.Because I will get them whenever I want".

"Is that right?".She narrow her eyes at me and says"You said I was yours,well you're mine.Whatever I want from you,I get it.If I wanted to fuck you,I'll get it".

"Whatever you say".

She glares at me before wrapping her arms around my waist.She kisses the back of my neck that sends goosebumps to my arms.

"Goodnight,Banks"She whispers in my ear."Goodnight horn ball".

She grunts before leaning her head on my back.I intertwine my hands on hers .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next morning

I wake up the next morning to Zoe not in the bed.I hear the water from the shower and sit up.

I wait for her to Zoe come out and look at the time.10.I told my friends I would meet them at the diner at 11.The water stops and I look up.

My eyes go wide when Zoe opens the door.She walks out with a towel wrapped around her hair.But nothing around her wet body.She looks up at me and smirks.

"I didn't know you were awake"."Do you always get out the shower bare and still wet?".

"I forgot you were here".

No the fuck you didn't.

My throat goes dry when I see the water dripping down her body.I'm so turned on right now.

She looks at me satisfied and says "Don't you have brunch with your friends today".I examine her body from head to toe and say "I will after I have a taste of you".

"Hmm..But I have somewhere to be"."That place can wait".

I motion for her to come here and she slowly walks over here."Something wrong,Banks?"she mocks.

I smirk and grab her hand.I kiss her palm before lifting my tank top up.Her eyes go wide when I put her hand on my breast.She squeezes it causing me to groan.

"They are soft"."Spread your legs,Zoe".

Her eyes go wide and she warns "Banks"."I'm having a taste of you.So spread your legs".

Staring at me,she spreads her legs apart while still standing.

"Good girl".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 614 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
23.5K 805 50
Annabeth Reed had simple goals in her life, graduate at the top of her class, get a nice boyfriend and mostly win the scholarship to her dream art sc...
418K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...