𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs
¡ News !

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!

5.2K 175 115
By Anime_Fan737

"Kanada Taichi in Morioka, in June. Shimada Osamu in Yokohama, in August. Yamato Hiroshi in Nagoya, in September. These three died to similar circumstances." You were in the front seat as the trio were in the back seats.

Araki, was your personal driver for this mission "They were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments, and all of them had filled the same complaint with the property managers several week before dying."

You glance at the trio that were staring at tablet "They claimed their auto-locking doors were left wide open. None of the other residents have any idea what could have happened." You were chatting to Julia while they were talking.

"None of the dates or locations match, thought. Could the same cursed spirit killed them all?" Yuuji looks up and stares at Araki "Hey, could the cursed spirit be responsible for the doors? Do sensors like those pick up cursed spirits? They don't show up on cameras and stuff, right?"

You sigh through your nose as Julia ranted about how boring were the classes without you "Apparently, the cursed spirit made the door operators go crazy, not the sensors." Yuuji makes an understanding face as he leans back "Oh... Operators?"

You glance at Araki as she begins to talk "And as for whether or not the same cursed spirit was behind this... Well, we couldn't be certain from just the residuals. After all, a lot of time had already passed."

Kugisaki makes a thinking pose "So we tried to track down any connections between the three. We found that all three attended the same middle school for two years" Kugisaki speaks up "Meaning all three received the same curse, and it activated after time had passed?"

Yuuji leans forward to look at Kugisaki with an shocked face "Oh!" Akari glances at Kugisaki from the rearview mirror "Precisely. That's highly likely. So we're going to that middle school now to question someone the three victims all knew, and I want you four to see what you can find as sorcerers-"

You yawn tiredly as you block out what Akari was saying, you were not trying to be rude but you got bored of listening. Your body leans towards the car door as you look at the scenery as you pass by.

An disappointed sigh escaped your lips, you should've brought your headphones for this car ride but then again you didn't want to lose it.

The five of you were walking towards a big high school, you were looking around in awe as Akari continues to explain about something that you didn't fully understand since you were caught up in your own little world.

Fushiguro noticed you lacking behind before he walked slower grabbing you hand. You snap out of your random trace and look at Fushiguro who was looking at the trio in front of him.

You smile at his antics before humming randomly out of pure boredom. You look as Kugisaki suddenly runs away from the group, before she points to some random dudes that were smoking "There's some obvious punks. Let's beat 'em up and set 'em straight!"

The blonde haired boy looks up as he was crouching down taking out the cigarette "Why?" The black haired boy makes an intimidating face "Huh?" The four of you look at the boys as Fushiguro looks away.

Yuuji leans a bit forward from his spot to inspect them. Suddenly the boys jump terrified as they straighten up "I-It's good to see you!" They bow towards the five of you but mostly to a specific person. You snicker when you know about who they were talking about as Kugisaki and Yuuji make confident poses "Heh, look at that. You actually get it."

You face palm at the duo trying to put a serious face "An aura just pours out, even if you try to hide it." The both of them turn pale after they hear the other duo say "We haven't seen you since graduation, Fushiguro-san!"

Everyone looks at Fushiguro who puts you as a shield as he looks away "I... went here... for middle school." Suddenly you were pushed back as Kugisaki and Yuuji hold Fushiguro's cheeks "That's a surprise, too, but that's not the point!" Kugisaki tries to make Fushiguro look at her "Look at me!"

Finally Yuuji speaks up "What'd you do?! What did you do in middle school?! No, it would be quicker to ask them!" Kugisaki looks at the duo "Hey, Idiot A and Idiot B! What did this guy do to you?" The duo looks up with pale faces "We... Or rather, every delinquent, gang member, and so on in this area got beaten up by Fushiguro-san."

The duo that were holding Fushiguro let's go of him as they look shocked as you chuckle and pat Fushiguro's back. The duo look at Fushiguro as he turns his back to them and turns into your direction "I beat them up."

The duo start to grab him again as you sweatdrop "Why do you keep talking so stiffly?! Look at me!" Yuuji continues "What are you doing?! Hey! What are you doing?!" You hug Yuuji from behind and start pulling him back as you then do the same to Kugisaki as they look at you with an unreadable face. You do thumbs up to Fushiguro with and proud face.

Yuuji and Kugisaki look at you in shock "You're helping him N/n?!" You hear Kugisaki mention you nickname as you sweatdrop again "He beat up people Y/n-chan! Beat up!"

"Hey!" You hear a new voice "Who are you? Students from other schools aren't allowed in here!" All of you look at the old man that was walking "And who the hell are you?!" Kugisaki points at him as Fushiguro stiffens up.

Yuuji looks at Kugisaki "He's clearly a staff member. Why are you so combative?" Kugisaki holds your hand as she glares at the staff member. Akari walks up and takes our a card "We have permission to be here." The staff member leans a bit forward as he adjust his glasses "Oh, you're the ones? You're all young." He looks around the four of you "You need to hang your pass around your neck." He looks at Akira since she was the oldest.

He looks shocked as he finally notices Fushiguro "Fushiguro-kun?" A small smile escapes you when you see Fushiguro blush slightly looking another way "Hello." The duo look at Fushiguro with dumb faces "He remembers you!"

Akari joins the duo "So this man's been here a long time?" Fushiguro mumbles "Probably. Takeda-san's a permanent employee." Akari makes a thumbs up "Then I leave the rest to you!"

After a while they start to talk about the case as you lean your head on Kugisaki's shoulder which she internally shrieks at your cuteness. You look the old man who has a gentle smile.

You straighten up as Kugisaki and Yuuji point at Fushiguro with idiotic faces "Hey, problem child!" Fushiguro punches Yuuji in the face as he finishes his phrase with a straight face. You chuckle at the idiotic duo.

As Fushiguro and the older male converse as you look at everyone that was present. Suddenly the focus went to the blonde haired boy and to the black haired boy after they said something. You were zoning out, you were just here to finish the mission, Gojo promised you that you will eat sweets after the mission with him.

"We're here. Koi no Kuchi Canyon, Yasohachi Bridge. Once you confirm a cursed spirit's here, I'll lower a veil." The four of you get our of the car as Yuuji holds a long string "Roger!"

The four of you were sitting on a safe railing, Akari had went somewhere leaving you behind. Yuuji yawns as he hunches foward with a tired pose "Hey, we didn't find hide nor hair of any cursed spirit."

Not long after the five of you were outside of a store as the four of you eat your own food, you brought your favourite ongiri since sometimes made it yourself at home. You hum happily as you eat the flavoured food.

You were leaning on Fushiguro tiredly as he talks while he holds you "We didn't sense any presences or residuals." Suddenly you hear your companion's voice 'It has been a long boring day.' You nod internally at his statement 'But supposedly we are getting some action soon no?'

You hum in acknowledgement before looking at the trio as they talk with Akari. You put a deadpaned face when you see Yuuji and Kugisaki hiding their faces with their food "Did she say 'ding-ding'? Did she really say that?"

You sigh as a smile appears on your face at your classmates antics "She did! She did!" Fushiguro speaks up "Itadori already tried that." Fushiguro breaks a piece of his sandwich and gives it to you as he explains "Huh?" You smile in appreciation at Fushiguro before eating the piece of food that was given to you "What?! You mean you jumped with that vinyl cord?!"

Akari imagines Yuuji being wrapped up with a cord by you, Fushiguro and Kugisaki as she makes a terrified face when she imagines Yuuji getting kicked off the bridge by Fushiguro "Hey, there you are! Thank goodness!"

Suddenly Kugisaki taps on your shoulder as you direct your gaze towards her tilting your head. Kugisaki puts her drink straw near you mouth hopping you would try her drink "Try it." You get what she said before nodding gratefully at her unaware of the two boys that where staring at your back.

You take a sip of the drink as you let out a hum of satisfaction at the taste. You give her thumbs up with a smile as Kugisaki makes a confident pose "Fushiguro-san!" Kugisaki breakes out of her trance and stares at the black haired boy from earlier "Who's that again?"

Yuuji stares at the boy "Fushiguro's underclassman. Remember how much you picked on him?" The boy sweatdrops "You were talking about Yasohachi Bridge, so... I'm really glad I found you here!" Fushiguro stares at the girl that was sitting behind the boy's bike "Fujinuma?"

Fushiguro side glances at Akari as she makes a confused sound "A classmate." The boy gestures at Fujinuma "My older sister." She bows "I'm glad you remember me."

Yuuji puts his arm around you as he pulls you to his side as he continues to stare at Fushiguro and his classmates. You glance at Yuuji before looking at the scene on front of you "I was talking to my sister about you yesterday, and..." He glances at his sister "Um, Morishita-san had a funeral in the neighborhood... Then I heard from my brother that you were looking into that man and Yasohachi Bridge, so I started wondering if they were related..."

Akari shakes her head discretely at Fushiguro as he glances at her "If what's related?" Out of nowhere you sneeze as you hold your nose. You sniff a few times as Yuuji looks at you wondering of you were getting sick.

You look at him before answering knowing what he was thinking about "I'm okay." Your Japanese gradual got better after a few months so you were slowly starting to make phrases "Morishita-san's death and the bridge..." Fushiguro answers not long after "They're not related. We're just-" Funjinuma interrupts him "I... I went there."

You look at Funjinuma as she makes a terrified face "In eight grade... I went to Yasohachi Bridge at night." Kugisaki makes a face "Geh." As the three of you remain undifferent.

Akari leans forward as she looks at Funjinuma "Has anything odd happened at home recently? Any strange feelings that only affect you and no one else?" Funjinuma looks up "My family runs a local branch shop... and the shop's automatic door is wide open only when I come home. Mom and Dad both say it's just a coincidence, but there's definitely something there. It scared me. That's when I heard about you, and remembered the Yasohachi Bridge."

You look at the girl with pity "When did the issue with your automatic door start?" Fushiguro stares at Funjinuma "Its happened about every other day for exactly one week now." Kugisaki speaks up "You didn't go to Yasohachi Bridge by yourself at the time, did you? Do you remember who you went with?"

Funjinuma stares at Kugisaki a bit shocked "Um, so this really does have something to do with..." Akari smiles sweetly "Just with your automatic door. But it has nothing to do with Morishita-san's death. Fushiguro-kun and the others are helping me with my college report." She takes Kugisaki by the arm.

She hold a finger up " 'Electromagnetic Waves from Haunted Locations and their Effects on Electronics' Its a huge pain in my gut! But I want to hear from all kinds of people, so I'd love to hear who you went with."

Funjinuma sighs in relief "I went on a test of courage with two others from my club. That's right. Fushiguro-kun,  Tsumiki-san was with us then, too." Yuuji's and Kugisaki's eyes widen at hearing Fushiguro's sister's name. Akari glances at Fushiguro as he continues to look nonchalant.

"I see. Then I'll try asking Tsumiki, too." Akari makes as saluting pose "Okay, then I'll escort these two home. Please keep working on the report." The black haired boy looks at Akari "Something's up, isn't it?" Akari makes a mortherly pose as she looks at them "I cant let you both go home on one bike!"

The four of you look at Akari and the other people walking away. Yuuji looks at Fushiguro "Fushiguro. Fushiguro!" Yuuji holds Fushiguro's shoulder. You frown when you see the look of distress in Fushiguro's face.

Yuuji stands in front of Fushiguro as he holds his shoulders with both of his hands "Fushiguro, snap out of it. Make sure she's safe first!" Fushiguro blinks slowly "I'm fine. Sorry, I'm stepping away for a sec." Fushiguro walks away as you look at him with concern.

After Fushiguro makes a phone call the three of you were behind his back "Why were you talking to Ijichi-san?" Yuuji continues "Is your sister Tsumiki okay?" You make a confident pose "Will exorcise the curse!"

Fushiguro just shrugs before putting his phone in his pocket "She's fine. More importantly, this mission's danger level just shot up. Other sorcerers will be taking over this case. You three can go home now."

Fushiguro turns his back as you frown once again. Not long after you and Yuuji where being pushed in to the car, Akari was staring at the both of you as you refused to get in. You and Yuuji didn't want to leave Fushiguro alone "Huh? Why? Us three? What about you?"

You sigh in defeat as you get into the middle passenger seat. Knowing that Fushiguro could get over this in no time didn't mean that you didn't want to comfort him "I'll go back after I say farewell to Takeda-san. Now go!" Akari starts to drive away as you stare at Fushiguro as he walks away.

You sit by a nearby rock as Yuuji and Kugisaki make poses behind Fushiguro as he looks at the dark skies "You tell us too little about yourself." Yuuji agrees "Yeah." Fushiguro scowls at the duo "You're seriously at your wits' end if you didn't notice us until now."

You glance at the trio "We're not saying you have to tell us everything, but at least rely on us. We're friends, aren't we?" A light breeze picks up as Fushiguro locks sway lightly "Tsumiki's... still bedridden." Kugisaki and Yuuji make surprised faces "The curse of Yasohachi Bridge only appears before its victims. Since she can't communicate herself, I have no idea when she'll be killed by the curse."

Fushiguro looks down with a straight face "So I want to exorcise it right away. But it's true that out mission's danger level has increased." Kugisaki replied with an bored tone "Okay, okay, we get it now." The duo turns their back towards Fushiguro as they start walking away.

Yuuji gestures you to follow them which you comply by getting up and trotting towards their way "You should have told us that from the start." You smile "Friends forever!" Fushiguro smiles discretely at his teammates words. Fushiguro catches up with the three of you not long after, Yuuji points up ahead as he questions Kugisaki. You and Fushiguro glance at them. The four of you start to walk your way towards the spirit's barrier as the three of them talk.

The four of you come to a stop, Yuuji punches his hand. The four of you start to head in deeper with determined face on. Once you step into it's domain you cringe when you see a Diglett looking curse appear "There it is." Kugisaki puts her hammer on her shoulder "This one will be rewarding to exorcise."

Fushiguro scans the area but his eyes suddenly widen as a curse come running behind you. The four of you jump out of the way as the curse jumps and makes a mini explosion once it lands. You look at the green curse "What's this? Someone beat me here?" It scratches a hole where the eyes where supposed to be "Huh?!" You frown knowing that Mahito made a man eat on of his mini curses and turned him into this.

You look at it "Sorry. I will kill the curse that did this to you." Venom helped you to pronounce the words as the curse turns it body to you "I dont understand." Yuuji continues to stare at the curse "Fushiguro, this one's a different case, right?" Kugisaki glances at the boys "Yeah."

Yuuji's fist emits blue flames "Then you three focus in that other one. I'll exorcise this one." The curse turns to Yuuji "What? You're going to play with me?" You and Venom slightly cringe at it's squeak before looking at Yuuji's attacking pose. You smile before cracking your fingers ready to use Venom for this upcoming fights.

_____________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍Beneath Yasohachi Bridge

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 45% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 39% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 36% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 50% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 10% ♡
- Maki Zenin 29% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 29% ♡
- Aoi Todo 23% ♡
- Mai Zenin 10% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 20% ♡
- Noritoshi Kamo 10% ♡
- Kento Nanami 20% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 21% ♡

.  .  .  STATUS: Alive  .  .  .
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1K 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
171K 3.5K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ y/n l/n starts a new life in Tokyo at jujutsu tech that's when she sees him, he stood across the s...
55.2K 1.8K 36
❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟? ❞ 𐃘 a sorcerer who doesn't know she's a vessel joins tokyo jujutsu high (var!jjk x reader) ⤷ insanixtea 2...