NO ONE BUT YOU!

Oleh Djoon001

(MEW GULF FANFIC) (MPREG) MEW SUPPASIT JONCHEVEEVAT, The Mafia King and the Owner of the leading company 'MS... Lebih Banyak

A/N
CHAPTER 1-THE MOMENT I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER 2-THE ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 3-THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 4-I AGREE!
CHAPTER 5-THE WEDDING
CHAPTER 6- CONDITIONS?
CHAPTER 7- QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 8 -ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 9- WAITING FOR HIM
CHAPTER 10- WHAT A MORNING!
CHAPTER 11- BACK TO THE CAMPUS
CHAPTER 12- A DAY AT CLASS
CH-13 BROTHER'S CALL!
CHARACTER DIARY
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CH 14- A MOMENT OF CLOSENESS

589 32 10
Oleh Djoon001

THIRD PERSON'S POV

IN MEW'S MANSION

"THE LION'S DEN"

It was written in big bold letters, the name of Mew's Mansion. It is magnificent. One can easily get lost if he/she doesn't know the way. Guards at each step with surveillance cameras all around as well as inside the mansion. The servant quarters were behind the mansion. Water surrounded the mansion from all sides with checkpoints and huge gates at the entrance. All spread across an entire hill with a helipad in the middle. Indeed it is the most powerful mafia and Alpha's territory. It is Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat's territory. It has to be it.

                                MEW'S TERRITORY

PRESENT TIME: MIDNIGHT

It was past midnight by the time Mew reached home. The big gate was opened by the guards and all bowed as Mew's car drove in. The car stopped in front of the door to the mansion. Lee( Mew's head bodyguard) opened the door for him to get down. Mew got down of the car and walked inside the mansion. All the servants stood in line on both sides of the door leaving a pathway for Mew to walk. They bowed as Mew entered the Mansion. Mew walked over to the sofa in the hall and sat down.

"All of you can go," he said to the servants.

All of them bowed and went into the servant's quarters to rest.

"You too Grandma" Mew said looking at her.

"What about dinner Young Master?" she asked.

"Leave it be. I am not hungry" he said and stood up.

He was about to walk upstairs but Grandma Nim stopped him and said,

"Sir Gulf has also not eaten anything, young master. He looked very tired when he came back from the university. I think he fell asleep."

Mew stopped in his tracks and turned to face Grandma Nim.

"Didn't eat anything?" Mew asked with an annoyed face.

"No, Young master. Shall I call him to eat?"

"No need to. You can bring the food upstairs and go to rest. We'll eat." Mew said and walked upstairs to his room.

Mew opened the door to his room and Gulf's sleeping figure came into his vision. Gulf was sleeping horizontally with his legs hanging from the side of the bed. He was hugging a pillow and was all curled up like a ball. He had a smile on his face and was sleeping like a baby.

Mew couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of him, but the smile disappeared the moment he realized it. He walked over, stood near the bed, and called Gulf to wake him up.

"Hey!" he called.

There was no response.

"Hey! Gulf!" he called again. This time with his name but still there was no response.

He got kind of irritated at that point and called out,

"Gulf" he raised his voice

Gulf woke up in an instant after hearing his name being called so loudly. He immediately stood up due to which he lost his balance and fell on Mew while he caught hold of Gulf's waist but slipped and fell on the ground with Gulf on top of him. Both their faces were an inch apart. Mew didn't realize he was holding Gulf's waist and as for Gulf, he was too shocked to realize that his hands were on Mew's chest. It was as if time had stopped there and then for both of them.

Their faces were just an inch apart. Both of them were too immersed in each other to notice the position they were in. Neither did Gulf move nor Mew. Both of their heartbeats could be heard. The sound of their heavy breathing could also be heard. It was no less than any magical moment, at least for Gulf. It was a moment of closeness among them.

A knock was heard on the door. Gulf adjusted his breathing and suddenly got up realizing the position they were in. He immediately removed his hands from Mew's chest, stood up, and adjusted his clothes. He then walked over to the corner of the bed and stood there while looking down. He was scared that Mew would be angry with what happened now and blame it on him. Meanwhile, Mew got up and dusted himself and rubbed his head since he fell hard[not in love but floor, next maybe in love. Let's see;)]. He looked to the other side where Gulf was standing and found him busy staring at the floor. He got irritated with this.

"Shall I come in Young Master?" Grandma Nim asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes you can." Mew answered.

Grandma Nim walked in with a tray full of food and placed it on the table.

" You can go to rest now" Mew said.

"Good night to both of you. I'll leave now" Grandma said and walked out of the room.

Mew closed the door and locked it after Grandma left. He then walked towards Gulf. Gulf on seeing Mew come toward him got scared because he thought that Mew was angry at him. Of course, he does remember that Mew told him to stay away from him and now he has broken his condition. It wasn't his fault but it's not like Mew will understand. He is in great trouble. Mew stood in front of Gulf. He then lifted Gulf's chin harshly with his hand to make him look up at his face. He was staring at Gulf with an annoyed and irritated look on his face. He held Gulf's chin tight so that he couldn't look anywhere else but at Mew alone.

"Tell me what is so interesting about the floor that you keep staring at it. I don't see something down there that is eye-catching. So, go on and tell me what is it that is keeping your eyes glued to it." Mew asked staring at Gulf with anger.

"I-I tha-at"

"You what? Cat got your tongue? Speak properly!" Mew said cutting Gulf mid-sentence with a more stern voice.

Gulf stammered due to fear. He breathed in and out and spoke,

"It hurts P'Mew! Can you first" Gulf said with a pleading face pointing towards Mew's hand that was was holding his chin and pleading him to release his hand.
Mew released Gulf's face as harshly as he grabbed it and walked over to the desk, pulled the chair out and sat down. He crossed his legs and then looked at Gulf.

"Now speak. Properly!" He said with a warning tone.

"I wanted to say that, I am very sorry for what happened just now. I did not do it purposely. It was just so sudd-"

"Did I say anything?" Mew said cutting Gulf"s sentence in the middle.

"No" Gulf answered looking down.

"Did I or did not tell you about looking at me when I talk?" Mew asked. His voice sounded angry.

Gulf immediately looked up at Mew. He could tell from his eyes that Mew was angry.

"I will not repeat this again P"Mew" Gulf said.

"Next time I have to remind you of it, you'll see how it goes yourself." He warned.

"I understand" Gulf replied.

"Why didn't you eat?" Mew asked getting up from the chair.

"I didn't know when I fell asleep."

"Serve the food. I'll take a shower." Mew said and walked over to the walk in closet. He picked up the towel and his trousers and went inside the bathroom.

MEW'S POV

I closed the bathroom door behind me and turned the shower on. I don't understand why I am suddenly feeling so hot. My heart is beating like crazy. Is it from the incident earlier? Why does it have to be this way? He is a fucking omega dammit! He shouldn't have any kind of effect on me.

I don't know why I couldn't push him away. It was as if I froze. He said he was sorry. It's not like he did it on purpose. How can he be so dumb! I feel like I got stuck with a brainless kid. Dammit!

I took a long shower and cooled my raging nerves down. I was done in about half an hour. I walked out of the bathroom closing the door in the process and was met by a sight of Gulf setting the food on the table. Gulf? He calls me P'Mew so what is it that I should call him with?

Wait! What the hell does it even concern me. It's not like we converse a lot. But what about in front of dad? If he gets suspicious, damn! I don't want anymore problems. Not now at least. I am in an unwanted situation as it is. Anymore new problems now, my head will just burst. I pushed all this thoughts aside as I sat on the bed. The kid stood beside the table and handed me the plate with food in it.

"Where is yours?" I asked as I didn't see any food on his plate. Stupid!

"I'll eat. You can finish yours first." He said biting his lips.

When he bit his lips it somehow made me- forget it!

Shit! I cursed under my breath.

"Get your food and eat with me. There is no need to put up a show just for the food. Eat fast and sleep. Don't you have classes tomorrow?" I said.

"I do P'. I'll eat." He said and started serving food on his plate.

We ate in silence and after I was done, I put my plate on the table.

"After you are done, put everything on the tray and keep the tray outside the door. The maids will clean up in the morning." I said and laid down on the bed while checking some documents on my phone.

After a few minutes I heard a noise beside me. I looked to my right and found him struggling to pick the tray full of utensils. I sighed and got up.

"If you can't do it, why did you not call me?" I asked while I grabbed the tray from the table.

"I didn't want to disturb you. You were busy." He said looking at me.

Why does he care so much? Is it an act he pulls to make me guilty?To hell with that!

"Forget it. You are just an idiot."

I said and carried the tray. He opened the door and I kept the tray near the door. I closed the door and locked it.

"Go to sleep." I said and went to the bed.

He laid down on the other side of the bed and I turned the lights off. I turned towards the other side. It was almost 3 in the morning. I tried to sleep but couldn't. I was tired but I couldn't just sleep. I tossed and turned but it was of no use. I faced him. I could see his face, he was fast asleep. I don't know how and when but I fell asleep.

I woke up when I couldn't move. I couldn't turn to the other side as I felt something hugging me. I looked down and found Gulf hugging me and sleeping soundly. The more shocking part was that I was hugging him back. It was as if I always do it. I immediately removed my hands and tried to move but couldn't. The more I tried to move, the more he snuggled to me. I couldn't bring myself to push him aside. Don't know the reason but I couldn't. I still hate him. I will always hate him. But why does this omega stick to me when he clearly knows I hate him? I just let him be and drifted off to sleep again. It's no use anyway. I'll sort this out tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello dear readers!
I know you all deserve a apology from me as to why I didn't upload any new chapters since so long. I am extremely sorry for being super late on update. I was stuck in some personal stuff which I had to sort and also had a little accident. All of that took time. Hope you all understand and forgive this little author. I will not drop the book so don't worry. Please keep up with me. I'll make sure to be fast on updates from now. Thank you so much for waiting patiently.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Keep up!
See y'all on the way!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

305K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
173K 7.9K 39
Mew Liam Suppasit - Dominant Alpha Gulf Nicholas Kanawut - Omega Mew Liam Suppasit was from a well known mafia alpha family. He is the eldest among t...
466K 19.3K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
216K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...