CHAPTER 9- WAITING FOR HIM

MEW'S POV

By the time I reached home it was already past midnight. I entered the Mansion and was greeted by Grandma-Nim.

Young master, you are back!" She greeted with a smile.

"Yes!" I replied politely.

"Would you like to eat first?" She asked.

I was not really hungry. I still had some files to sort and deal with. I have a important meeting with the American builders tomorrow and I need to sort the files for that.

"I don't want to eat. I have some work to finish. You can go to have a rest." I said and walked towards my office on the 2nd floor.

"Young master please wait" Grandma called me from behind.

I stopped and turned around.

"Sir Gulf has been waiting for you. He said he will have dinner with you and has been waiting till now." She said.

Waiting for me? But why does he have to wait for me?

I looked around and saw a sleeping figure on the sofa. I looked at Grandma and headed towards the sleeping figure.

It was him. Gulf. He was sleeping peacefully on the sofa. I could hear soft snores coming from him. I never really observed it, but he indeed is beautiful. He has a pretty face with a nice jawline with baby fat in his cheeks and had nice plumpy lips.

I didn't realize I was staring until Grandma-Nim called for me.

What the hell was I even doing? He is a freaking Omega! Why is he doing what he isn't supposed to do? Why bother waiting for me?

He woke up and stood up right away after seeing my face.

"Swadee khrab P'Mew! You are back." He said while looking at me and then rubbing his eyes. At least this time he doesn't look anywhere else or it really would have pissed me off.

"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you to have dinner together." He said while smiling.

" I don't remember telling you to wait up for me." I said to him.

He looked up to me.

" I know you didn't tell me but I wanted to wait for you. Will you have dinner with me?" He asked with a pleading face.

Honestly I don't really care about this guy at all. Whatever he does or thinks is none of my business. But then why did my heart skip a beat when I saw him smile? I don't know how to describe this.

Whatever. It's just meal anyway. As long he stays away it's fine.

"Okay" I said.

I could see a smile on his face when I said okay. 

GULF'S POV

I was so damn happy when Mew said yes. Well he did maintain his cold face and his dominant aura. But I don't really mind cause I believe in myself that one day I will be able to turn his hate into love. 

The dining table was filled with food.  Mew went to sit on his chair while I followed behind him. As much as I want to sit near him, I do remember that he told me to stay away from him, which is why I sat two seats away from him.  Grandma- Nim served us the food.

I peeked a glance to his side. He was eating so peacefully. He was done eating in no time and stood up from his chair to go upstairs. 

"After you are done eating, go and sleep. I still have work to do in my office upstairs. Don't wait up." he said.

"Yes P'Mew" I replied.

"Well, can I ask something?" I asked when he was about to leave. 

"What is it?" he asked

"I will go to the University tomorrow. Can you-" I shuttered.

"Just say it will you?" He asked annoyed. 

Well I wanted him to drop me off at the university tomorrow. But thinking about it again, I don't think it's a good idea. I am certain that he won't agree so it's no use asking.

"I meant that I just informed you. That's all P'Mew." I said dodging the question.

"Okay, just say it directly next time. It's not like I will eat you up. As for tomorrow when you go, take the bodyguards." He said looking at me and then looking at his watch.

"Yes I will" I said with a smile.

"Anything else? If not just go and sleep." he said and went upstairs. 

It's been a hell of a tiring day today. I just want to sleep. Moreover I need to go to the university tomorrow so I must sleep now. 

I went to the kitchen to say 'goodnight' to Grandma-Nim and then headed towards the bedroom. 

I went to take a cold shower before sleeping. I changed myself into some comfy pajamas and tugged myself in the bed.

DING 

I received a notification on my phone. I picked it up to see who texted.

Hey Ms Suppasit! Are you coming to the Uni tomorrow?

It's Win! He's my best friend. But wait, what's with the Ms Suppasit thing? This cheesy guy. I don't hate it though. I know I know, I am shameless! 

Yes idiot, I am!  

I texted back. 

Okay then! See you tomorrow! Goodnight!

He texted. A small smile appeared on my face. This idiot sure knows how to make me smile. 

I kept my phone on the nightstand and drifted to sleep as tiredness took over me.   

**************************************************************************************

HEY DEAR READERS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND IN HIGH SPIRITS!

I KNOW I AM VERY VERY VERY LATE ON THE UPDATE, AND I AM EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT IT.

I wasn't able to update due to some personal reasons. I am extremely sorry for such a slow update. I have sorted out my stuff and there is no issue now. I hope you can forgive me and excuse me for this time. I will keep you all updated with the book form now on. Sorry once again.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT AND DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT. 

STAY TUNED!

SEE YA ON THE WAY!