MY COLD HUSBAND🥶

By its_bts_gurl

Hello cuties ☺ Wellcome to my fan fiction world 🌏 So it's my first ff 💜 I hope that you will like it (〃^▽^... More

INTRODUCTION
Introducing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61❤️
62❤️
63❤️
64💜
65 💗
66 🤍
67💓
68 🌚
69
70
71
72
73
74

55

1.7K 90 15
By its_bts_gurl

.....

Jimin pov

........

Jimin - Baby what are you doing you should rest ..*sat on bed*

Yn - How can I rest when I have a test ..Hey ma mata ji...*pose like daya bhabhi*

Jimin - *dumbfounded* Huh?

Yn - Hehe ... Nothing it's just my exams are from next week ...*pout*

Something I really think what is she ..

Jimin - So-

Yn - Aishhh I am not understanding anything oppa will beat me with his pink slipper if I don't get good grades ..I even bunk my classes O god-

Jimin - Wait what you did ..

Yn - *reality hits* H-he-he Nothing..

Jimin - You bunk the classes when how ?

Yn - It's just nothing-

I came closer to her and she went back and she fell down on bed and I hovered over her I can clearly see she was a whole Tomato ..I wanna laugh so bad after looking at her face but I made a serious face and ask..

Jimin - Why did you bunk the class and when did you go..

Yn - A-a-m-m It's was -

Jimin - hmm..

Yn - I was getting bored and I don't like that class so went to cafeteria *she said in a low voice with a pout*

Jimin - What can I even expect..*sigh*

Yn - Don't say like this-

Jimin - How many times you bunk..

Yn - amm 1--2--7..

Awww she is so cute ...she is counting on her fingers while saying numbers..
I really wanna kiss her...

Yn - 7--9-- ammm*still counting on finger but stop and look at jimin with puppy eyes*

Jimin - What? You don't remember right....

Yn - *pout and keep her hand around her neck and pull him down and peck is lips*

Jimin - That's not going to work ..see you don't even remember how many times you bunk ..now how you gonna complete your course and give exams..

Yn - I have you ..*smile * You will be my tutor...

Jimin - But you need to pay for it ..

Yn - What do you mean you will take money from your own wife tsk this greedy man *sarcastically*

Jimin - *death glare*

Yn - hehe I was just joking .. *nervously laugh* Tell me how much you want..

Jimin - I don't want money..

Yn. - So what do you want ..

Jimin - 1 hour= 10 kisses listen carefully kisses not peck...

Yn - pervert mochi is back.!

Jimin - Only for you princess..*peck her lips*

Yn - Oke oke now leave me and get up

Jimin - oke oke..

Then we both sat on bed and I said..

Jimin - for now you rest we will start studying from tomorrow..*smile*

Yn - but-

Jimin - No buts yn I understand your exam are coming but your health is more important than your grades..*peck her forehead*

Yn - Aww You love me this much..

Jimin - it's not like that-

Yn - What do you mean jerk ..*glare*

Jimin - You are not looking scary you are looking cute so don't do that..and I mean I love you but if you get sick your oppa will beat me..*giggles*

Yn - O-ok ...

Jimin - So let's sleep ok..

Yn - hmm...

I arrange her books and kept in on night stand and lay beside her and sleep for some good hours......

Time skip (8:30)

Jimin pov

I slowly wake up and saw yn is still sleeping beside me ..I move my head and look towards wall clock and saw its 8:30 ..... it's so late we didn't even eat dinner but I not at all hungry I am so sleepy ...I didn't sleep from 2days because of the kidnapping things...

Jimin - baby *sleepy voice*

I call her and shake her a little...

Jimin - baby ..

Yn - hmm..

Jimin - baby it's 8 do you want have dinner..

Yn - ani .. I am sleepy let me sleep..*pull him closer and hug him*

Jimin - Oke ....*he also her and was about to sleep but..*

Yn - Why are you sleeping go give food to mopi and tell guard to take him for a walk and then make him sleep then you sleep..*puss him*

Jimin - but baby he is also your dog ..*pout*

Yn - Baby I am very tired please *puppy eyes*

Jimin - aishhh! Ok ..

Yn - Thank you ..*peck his lips*

Jimin - Sleep now..

Yn -.......*already asleep*

I get up and walk towards door and open it and slowly close it I go downstairs and saw mopi sitting on couch when he saw me he came towards me and started jumping..

Mopi - bhow! Bhow! *Jumping*

Jimin - I know you are hungry let's go ..

Mopi - *follow jimin*

I walk towards kitchen and take out his dog food and some vegetables and cut them and mix it with his dog food and give mopi his food...

Jimin - Enjoy !!

Mopi - bhow!!

I sat on chair and waited for him to finish ... after sometime he was done with food so I tell guard to take him for a walk....

Time skip

Jimin - Thanks god I am done now ..I can sleep now..

I came inside the bedroom and saw ma baby is sleeping peacefully just like a sleeping baby I came and lay next to her and she came closer to me and hug me tightly ...

Jimin - Good night love *peck her lips*

I was sleeping but suddenly I felt yn moving she broke the hug and sneek inside my shirt and hug me from Inside and put his leg around my leg and sleep on me..

Jimin - baby what are you doing..*giggle*

Yn - Sleeping is so good to sleep like this ..

Jimin - Aaishh ! But you are making me needy..

Yn - So put your needy ass to yourself and let me sleep ..

Jimin - Aren't you taking back to much..

Yn - I don't think so ..

Jimin - yahh get up from me ...

Yn - Why ? You also sleep on me did I said something *pout*

Jimin - but baby you will be the only one who will regret later *deep voice*

Yn - yah yah ..I know now let me sleep don't make me mad or you will sleep on couch *pinch his chest*

Jimin - ahhhh!! Wth you little monster come out from my shirt ...

Yn - noi!

Jimin - So stop pinching me *Shout*

Yn - Why are you shouting *baby voice*

Jimin - aishh! Can you stop with that voice ..

Yn - Why don't you like my voice*baby voice*

Jimin - First come out ..

Yn - Noi!

Jimin - YN!

She slowly came out of my shirt and look at me with her puppy eyes..

Jimin - Stop looking at me like that.!

Yn - *ultra Pro max puppy eyes*🥺

Jimin - *sigh* Ok Ok you can sleep ..

She smiled and sneek inside my shirt and said in a baby voice..

Yn - goode night I lobe you *peck his chest*

Jimin - Yah I love you too ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TOO BEEN CONTINUE..
.
.
.
.
.
How it was tell me in comments 💜
Hope you like it 💜
If you like it give it a vote 💜
Sorry for grammatical mistakes 😩✨
.
.
.
. BHORAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 704 28
Authour well this is my first time writing ff so there can be mistakes or you may not like it but idfc if u do not like it Bts- we will burn this wo...
18.6K 201 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S 💜🤗 Enjoy while reading 🐻 Have a nice day/night 🌅🌌
9K 526 20
Text fiction KTH x Reader It's my first time writing a ff. Please support me. Hopefully you all will like it. English it not my first language. I can...
2.5K 277 22
𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮...