Zero Hero || MHA ||

By Nightbigail

βπ™Έπš'𝚜 𝚊 πš‘πšŠπš›πš πš”πš—πš˜πšŒπš” πš•πš’πšπšŽ.❞ Rin is always running into trouble, whether that's being flung off... More

0. Onishi Rin: Origins
1. Fast and Furious
2. A New Foe Has Appeared
3. Life Preservers
4. Hotdog Hostage
6. Hero Musuem Event
7. The Sing Off
8. Song Showdown
9. Crimson Eclipse
10. The Breakfast Club
11. That's What Heroes Do
12. Boy from the Train
13. Odd Future
14. Date, Start!
15. Let Me Hear
16. Stimulate
17. The Hero Festival
18. Panic! At the Festival
19. Rising Rampage
20. Shattered Power
21. Anguish of the Quirkless
22. Three Secrets
23. Rescue in Motion!
24. The Darkest Light
25. Awakening
26. Because You're My Hero
27. Gone Hero
28. Strike Back
29. Ignite
30. Polaris
31. Jet Set Run
32. Something To Protect
33. Hero Killer
34. I Am Here
35. My Hero
36. Make My Story
Endnote
Character Sheets: Rin & Strawberry Shades

5. A+ Thrills

425 28 19
By Nightbigail

"Look what I got!" Mom said excitedly. She shoved four blue tickets into my face with a huge grin.

I was sitting in front of the tv working on my homework. Well, not really. I was pretending to work on my homework to avoid having to help Dad cook dinner. I hated cooking with him. He gets super picky about how nicely I cut the vegetables, and how much spice I put into the food. One time he claimed I put way too much spice into the curry and grounded me for a day.

I inspected the blue tickets in my mom's hands. They were laminated with a plastic covering. There were whimsical animals and shapes on them. On it read, "1 adult admission to the park". I thought they were all sold out. I asked how she got them. In response, she informed that she got free tickets from her workplace, since it sponsored the park.

The next day at exactly 7:30, we headed out. It seemed like everyone was planning to go early to snag parking, because we were stuck in traffic. As each minute went by, I could see Mom slowly descending into her road rage. She kept huffing to herself which is a sign that she's about to snap. Dad, Hiro, and I just sat there quietly in the car, not wanting to say or do something that would piss her off.

After what seems like it took a million years, we finally got to the park at 9. There were a lot of people as expected, but not too much to where the point there was zero parking. We ended up parking kind of far from the gate. Mom was a bit salty about that. She was complaining about it as we walked to the front.

"I can't believe we got here so late! Now the lines are going to be packed!" she complained. "That stupid blue sedan in front of us didn't move at all!"

Hiro let out a nervous chuckle. "W-Well, at least we made it, right? How about we go on some rides?"

And so, our day at the amusement park officially began.

The first ride we hit was the Tilt-A-Whirl. Usually this ride isn't super wild, but this one was spinning way too much. I think we got the broken car, because our car was the only one like this. With the combined forces of my family's weights and gravity, I was getting smashed with each twirl.

"Why are we spinning so fast?!" Dad exclaimed. His face was beginning to turn pale as our car went in circles. Meanwhile, Hiro and Mom were trying their best not to squash me. "Somebody... stop the...ride!"

Immediately after getting off, he sprinted to the nearest trashcan and vomited sparkles.

The next ride we went on was the Monster, which was a roller coaster. Since there were two people per cart, I paired up with Hiro and my parents were together. Hiro and I sat in the back while my parents got seated in the middle. Before we blasted off, the workers checked our seatbelts and safety bars. It wasn't good enough, because my seatbelt broke as we were climbing up the tracks.

"Wh-What do you mean it broke?" Hiro asked, his face paling.

I gave him a shrug. "Yeah. The buckle isn't working."

He reached over. He tried clasping it together and failed. He tried again but nothing changed. The cool breeze tickled my nose with the shining sun warming my face. The world below started to get smaller as we got closer to the big drop. Hiro was nonstop chattering now which was something that he did when he panics.

I peered at his lap then to his face. "Um, Hiro?"

"Rin, we have to stop the ride! Wait, how are we going to stop? We can't stop the ride. But--"

"Hiro?"

"--what are we going to do? You might have to hold onto safety bar as hard as you can. You still might fly off--"

"Your seatbelt came undone."

We dropped. Squeezing the air out of me, Hiro let out a scream as we plummeted to our dooms.

There were a lot of times when I almost flew out of my seat, but Hiro was able to pull me back in time. But somehow we made it out alive. As the two of us staggered off the ride, Mom called us over.

"I bought pictures!" she said, gesturing to the photos in her fingers.

The first picture was of her and Dad. She wore a huge grin on her face, thrusting both her arms up in the air. She was holding Dad's hand with one of hers, pulling it up. Dad, as usual, wore a deep frown on his face. The other photo was of me and Hiro. It was taken at the exact time of when I flew out of my seat. Hiro looked absolutely terrified. His eyes were wide and mouth open. He was grabbing me with one hand while gripping the safety bar with the other. Through the blurriness was my deadpanned face and my arms, which were flying off the safety bar.

I felt the stares my parents gave me. I thought it was best not to address that and suggest we go on the boat ride.

That didn't go so well either.

There were water guns on the sidelines that passerbys could use to spray us. For some reason, the water pressure was on max because they hurt. It felt like getting sprayed by a fire hose. "What's with these currents?!" Dad screamed. Up ahead, our boat was heading towards a drop. I wasn't worried about getting wet since I was already soaked, but our boat was swaying a lot.

"We're gonna flip!" Hiro warned.

Hiro, Dad, and Mom were screeching and clutching each other. I felt the front of the boat tip and next thing I knew, we were underwater.

For the entire day, every single ride we rode was breaking down; something was always going wrong. On the giant swing, one of my chains broke and I had to hold on for dear life. All the brakes on the cars in the go-kart track weren't working, we got stuck on top of the drop tower for 15 minutes, and even the giant slide was broken; when I went down, the whole thing collapsed.

By the end of it, my entire family was drained. Dad wanted to go home, but Mom still wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel. She wanted to go when it got dark so we could see the lights. In the meantime, we decided to walk around to pass time.

"Look, it's a giant bear!" Mom excitedly said, pointing at an amusement park mascot. "We should take a family photo!"

Before any of us could protest, she dragged us over to the bear mascot. There was an amusement park employee standing by, and she offered to take our picture.

"Alright everyone, say Kuma!" the employee said.

We all said Kuma, and the camera flashed.

Since we still had time to spare, Hiro suggested that we go on something relaxing like a carousel. However, that ride was far from relaxing. It started off normally, but then slowly went into hyperdrive. Before I knew it, everyone on the ride was holding on for dear life. The ride attendant tried to stop the ride, but it wasn't working.

From the blurriness, I saw two figures jump to the rescue. I recognized their voices.

"How do you turn this thing off?!" Masterbaiter said, frantically searching the control panel.

"Move aside, I'll fix it!" Static announced, shoving him away. She began blindly mash the control panel. Somehow, it only made the ride go faster.

"You broke it, you dumbass!"

"I did not! I'm fixing it!"

"And why are you here anyways? Quit following me around!"

"Excuse me? You quit following me around! I got here first!"

The two vigilantes began to bicker, forgetting that the carousel was spinning at Mach 20. It was getting too hard to hold on now, and people began flying off. I watched as their bodies ragdolled in the air and crash into the pond that surrounded the area. People kept flying at me, and I had to dodge them while staying on my horse.

"Can't...hold it...!" Dad gurgled beside me. Sparkling vomit spurt from his mouth, and he slipped off. Mom and Hiro screamed after him as they watched him fly into the pond.

And then there were three.

At this point, all that were left was Hiro, Mom, me, and a few others. Seeing that everyone else was toast, I called to the bickering pair. "G-Guys? I know you're not heroes, but can you do something?!" My stomach was beginning to bubble. I was beginning to lose my grip on the safety bar too. If they didn't do something soon, I was gonna fly off.

"Yeah Masterbaiter, do something!" Static sneered, as she continued smashing the control panel.

"My name is Rod!"

"Kyaaaah!" Mom shouted. She couldn't hold on any longer, and she goes flying right at me. I barely managed to lean left and dodge her. Instead of falling into the pond, she crashed into Masterbaiter, making him tumble into the foliage behind.

And then there were two.

"Hang on a little longer! I'm almost done!" Static called.

"Rin, are you okay?!" Hiro called from ahead. He was faring surprisingly well.

I didn't have time to reply, because a person goes crashing into him. He lets go of his horse.

And then there was one.

Hiro comes falling towards me. I managed to grab his hand just in time, but at the cost of me losing precious arm grip.

"Rin, what are you doing?!" Hiro asked with wide eyes.

"Uh, saving you?"

He shook his head. "I'm too heavy! You have to let me go or else you'll fly off too!"

Slowly but surely, my fingers began to loosen on his wrist. Both my arms felt like they were about to pop out of its sockets. It was so stinking hot, and I was sweating a storm too. I couldn't hold on much longer. Despite that, I didn't let go.

Hiro gave me a nervous grin. "It's okay, you can let me go. I know that it's getting hard--"

Before he could finish, someone's butt smashes into my face, causing me to let go of my horse. The two of us soar off the carousel, Hiro screaming his head off. He flew and hit a tree, and I flew into the bushes below. Branches and twigs poked my bare arms as I fell into the bushes. Then from the tree Hiro hit, a small green leaf fluttered onto my nose.

And then there were none.

The carousal slowed to a stop. It seemed like Static was able to stop the ride, though she was too late because everyone already flew off. I slowly got up from the bush, brushing off the leaf from my face. Hiro, who was under the tree, staggered up with a dazed look in his eyes. Luckily for us, we didn't get any serious injuries; just scratches and bruises. We went to the pond where Dad, along with others, crawled out. He was dripping wet and had a lily pad on his head. With a deep frown, he went to get Mom.

Mom was still on top of Masterbaiter when we arrived. She looked totally out of it. Masterbaiter had to push her off and help her up. Even then, she was still dizzy and had to lean on his shoulder.

"Hey, everyone alright?!" Static called. Noticing the state we were in, she rubbed the back of her head. "Yeouch. Well, it could've been worse, right?"

"Rin! Hiro! Are you all okay?" Mom slurred. "Woah... Everything's spinning..." She tried to take a step but ended up collapsing into Masterbaiter's arms.

His entire body stiffened in response. Through the slits of the straw basket he wore, his cheeks turned a darker shade. He couldn't even utter a word and instead gave her a nod. Walking over, Dad took Mom's hand and pulled her to his side. Static stared at Masterbaiter for a moment before turning to me. She asked if that was my mom, and I told her that she was. Then turning back to Masterbaiter, she folded her arms. A smug look crossed her face.

"What's with that creepy look on your face?" Masterbaiter scoffed.

"Dude, I totally get it," Static started. Closing her eyes, she shrugged. "Any man would get flustered if a beautiful woman fell into his arms."

His tengai immediately started to steam. He took a step back. Static continued talking. "I mean, just look at her. Luscious silky hair, clear soft skin, long lashes..."

"Wh-What the hell are you going on about? You're being a creepy!"

She took a step towards him wearing a smirk. "Am I really being the creep, though? You're the one who's blushing."

"I am not!"

"Uh guys, could you not talk about my mom like that?" I awkwardly interjected. "I mean, I get the appeal. She ages slow and looks even younger compared to my dad."

Hearing that, Dad's eye twitched. "Are you saying I look old?" he asked.

Before the two vigilantes could continue arguing, two policemen came running over. They pointed at them. "Stop right there! You're under arrest for illegal Quirk use!"

"Looks like it's time to scram!" Static said. Ignoring Masterbaiter's onslaught of denials, she gave us a wave. "Bye Rin, Rin's hot Mom, Rin's Dad, and Rin's brother!"

The two of them took off with the police following close behind. Then turning to me, Hiro asked how they knew my name.

"U-um...because Mom said my name earlier. Obviously..."

»»————-  ————-««

We took a snack break and then made our way to the Ferris Wheel. Fortunately, there weren't a lot of people in line so we were able to get on right away. Hiro and I sat on one side, and Dad and Mom said across. The ride started, and we began to slowly move up. The amusement park turned its lights on since it was getting dark. People below grew into little specks, and light from the other attractions illuminated. The lights made the place feel almost magical. Well, I guess it already felt magical with all the rides breaking down and such; this place was probably cursed. Despite all the mishaps today, this ride was actually pretty nice.

"I don't look that old, do I?" Dad asked. It seemed like he was still thinking about what Static and I said earlier.

"I mean...aren't you kinda old though?" I said. "You're like 50."

"I am not 50! I'm 44!"

Mom giggled. "Well, I think you look fine, Honey Bun."

"...You think so?"

Reaching over, she gently wrapped her hand around his. She gave it a squeeze and gave him a soft smile. "In fact, you've grown even more handsome since I married you."

He sheepishly looked down. Although it was dark, I could see his face flushing pink. Despite his intimidating appearance and demeanor, he turned into a shy schoolgirl whenever he was with Mom.

Hiro chuckled at them. "Mom and Dad are flirting."

"We are not flirting!" Dad scoffed.

"Doesn't this remind you of the time we went to the theme park when we were dating?" she asked. "It wasn't as crazy as today, but we had so much fun. We even finished the day riding the Ferris Wheel, too." She rested her cheek in her hand. "Oh yes, I remember it clearly. It was the first time we smooched. You know, he could hardly utter a single word and his face was beet red!"

I'm sure Dad's face is beet red right now. Mom continued rambling about how cute he was. She started getting into it, because her nose started bleeding. "And you know what he said after that? He said, 'Can...can I kiss you again?' in the most raspy voice. And then we did, and then we made ou--"

"Anri!" Dad interjected, clasping his hand over her mouth. She just giggled again, while Hiro and I sat there awkwardly. I'm glad he stopped her, or else I'd have that cursed image of my parents engrained in my head.

A load groaning sound came from the ride. Shortly after, it jerked to a stop making Hiro and I lurched forward. Something heavy landed on top of our cart. Then, a man with pointy ears and bat wings appeared in our window. His mouth spread into a large grin, exposing his point canines. Before any of us could react, his arms breaks the window and grabs the nearest person...which was me, obviously.

I flew up into the air as everyone screamed my name. The breeze and view would be nicer, if I weren't kidnapped by some villain. The other passengers were beginning to freak out seeing that a villain appeared. Many of them began to yell for help. Down below, a huge crowd of people was forming. We flew until we reached the highest point of the Ferris Wheel. He set me down on top of a cart. It shook when I landed, and the people inside screamed. Since the cart was swaying, I had to slowly go to my knees so I wouldn't fall.

"Now, let's not make any sudden movements. You wouldn't want to fall down, would you?" the bat man said, flapping beside me.

Peering at the bat man, I asked why he was here.

His red eyes glowed in the darkness. "Gin Co. took everything away from me. I know they sponsored this park, so I made a plan: I was going to tamper with the rides and make its opening day the worst ever seen."

Everything made sense now. It's his fault that the rides weren't working! I was beginning to think that my bad luck started seeping into the rides.

He continued. "And so, I did that. Everything broke down and went according to plan. Now that the day's ending, I thought I oughta go out with a bang." He chuckled devilishly. "Yes, I needed to make a grand spectacle, I needed to humiliate Gin Co. just like they did to me. First thing first, I needed a hostage--"

"If you wanted a hostage, why didn't you just grab somebody in this cart?"

"...What?"

"You planned to take your hostage to the top of the Ferris Wheel, right? Wouldn't it been easier to grab someone who's already at the top?"

He stared at me for a moment, just flapping his wings. Then he let out a scoff. "Whatever. Anyways, I got my hostage. Now I just have to wait a bit until the heroes come. Then I can--"

I sneezed. The villain didn't take my interruption too kindly, because he said, "Could you not sneeze in the middle of my monologue?"

"Sorry..." I muttered dryly. I told him that I had to sneeze and couldn't exactly hold it in.

"Yes you can," he retorted.

"Um...not really."

He let out an irritated groan. "Jeez, you're just like my son. He never listens..."

"You have a son?"

He nodded. "Two, actually. My greedy ex-wife took them along with the house."

He told me when Gin Co. laid him off, he couldn't find work for months. Because of that, his wife left him and took his kids. Shortly after, he got evicted from his apartment and been living in his car since.

"That's why you came here? To ruin Gin Co.'s name?" I asked. I told him that sounded rough. Not only is he unemployed, he's wifeless, childless, and homeless.

Hearing my response, he let out a tired chuckle. "No filter at all. Yep, you sound just like him." He sighed. "I haven't seen my kids in months, since my ex-wife doesn't let me come around. Maybe it's best that way. They don't need to see their pops struggling day-to-day, hardly having enough money to use the laundromat... It's pathetic."

"Yeah, it's pretty pathetic to cause trouble for people who didn't do anything. And to hold somebody hostage," I remarked.

His face flushed with anger. "Why, you--"

"But I don't think you were pathetic before. You were just trying your best. Maybe your wife--er, ex-wife couldn't see that, but I'm sure your sons did. Kids can be pretty perceptive, y'know?" I gazed at him. "Seeing their dad working hard despite the odds must make them feel proud, right? I'm sure...that your sons miss you as much as you miss them. If they see you like this, which is probably likely...they're gonna be disappointed."

He was silent for a moment. His eyes looked weary, and the anger on his face subsided. He looked lost in thought.

I shrugged. "...But, what do I know? I'm not a parent. You probably shouldn't take my words seriously."

"I...finally...made it!" A voice burst.

Climbing onto the cart behind and below me was Strawberry Shades. I have no idea how the heck he got up here; he doesn't have a flying-Quirk or a jetpack. Don't tell me he...

"Did you climb up?!" the villain exclaimed in disbelief.

Staggering onto his feet, he grinned and held his thumb up. "There's no need to fear, because the hero Strawberry Shades is here!" He got into position, readying to attack. "Your villainy ends now!"

Static appeared out of nowhere and crashed into him just as he shot his seed. The seed bolted and hit the bottom of the cart I was on, making it tip forward. The people inside it screamed, and I slid. Half my body was hanging off. Gripping the best that I could, I pressed myself against the cart so I wouldn't slip off.

Below, Static stood up with her foot on Strawberry Shades's head. She ruffled her ponytail. "I can't believe you actually climbed all the way here. You should've just taken the ladder. If you had a boot propellers, it would've been way easier." Flickering her eye at me, she said, "Oh, hey Rin! I thought you went home after the carousal thing."

I uttered a tired greeting and told her that my mom wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Masterbaiter was climbing up on an unbelievably long ladder. There was no way anyone could create that; Masterbaiter must've used his Quirk to extend a regular one. He jumped on top of a cart and pulled out his fishing pole, giving it a thrust. The line whips around and wraps around the villain's leg. Then pulling his arm down, the villain toppled back.

Seeing him spring into action, the other two vigilantes decided to move. Strawberry Shades sprang up but since Static was on him, that caused her to nearly topple off.

"Hey, watch it!" she exclaimed.

Strawberry Shades paid her no mind and shot another seed at the villain. It hit him right in the face making him lurch back. Flapping his wings, he swooped down and grabbed the back of my shirt. I felt myself get lifted into the air. Masterbaiter tried to stop his movements, but the villain was resisting. He was able to move over the edge. My feet dangled over the glowing lights and over the crowd.

"Stop!"

The vigilantes froze. Clearing his throat, the villain spoke. "You're going to listen to what I have to say, got it?" Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out a button. "I planted a bomb near the entrance of the theme park. There's bound to be a lot of people returning home for the day. One of these things are gonna happen: You watch your little friend fall to her doom but no explosion...or, I bring her to safety and press the button."

He flashed an evil grin. "Now, what's your--"

"Drop her," Masterbaiter said.

Well, that was fast.

The villain gestured to me with his bomb detonator. "Are you sure?"

"I said to drop her," he repeated.

"W-wait, maybe we should think this through," Strawberry Shades interjected. "This is a group decision, after all!"

Static agreed. "Yeah! You can't go and make your own decisions!"

Masterbaiter huffed in irritation. "I already thought it through; we'd be saving more lives if he lets her go. Besides, I don't even know her."

There was a pause.

"...Are you really sure?" the villain asked.

Masterbaiter scoffed. "Man, just do it already."

The villain gazed at me, gulping. He stared at me, his eyes trembling slightly. Then shutting his eyes, he let go.

I know I should probably be terrified that I'm about to plummet to my doom, but I was still in shock. Usually the hero would refuse to choose an option and kick the villain's butt, but this has never happened before. In a way, his frankness was oddly respectable.

In a flash, the bat man threw down the bomb detonator. Breaking free from Masterbaiter's bindings, he jumped off and soared toward me. Stretching his arms, he grabbed me. We swooped above the vigilantes and above the Ferris Wheel, the wind blowing in my face.

"I...can't do it. I can't let you die," he said. "What you said earlier was right; doing this, being the bad guy isn't going to make things better. My sons would be disappointed seeing the kind of father I became." He crinkled a weak smile at me. "Don't worry, I'll turn myself in after this--"

"You're not going anywhere, bub!" Static exclaimed. The bottom of her boots had propellers on them, allowing her to fly. She collided into us. I was squished between the two of them while they wrestled.

"S-stop! I'm just bringing her down!" the bat man explained.

"Yeah, right! You literally dropped her 30 seconds ago in cold blood! Now stay still!"

A soft glow emitted from her hands. She slapped them onto his giant bat wings. Within seconds, they stopped flapping and we plummeted.

————-  ————-

ꜱᴛᴀᴛɪᴄ

Qᴜɪʀᴋ: ᴘᴀʀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇꜱɪᴀ

ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ,

ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴀʟᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ!

————-  ————-

"What did you do?! I can't fly anymore!" he said with wide eyes.

"Just did a little technique called using my Quirk," she snidely informed. She settled her eyes onto me. "Now that's taken cared of, let's get outta here."

Grabbing my arm, she pushed us away from him. She tried to fly away but all that came out of her boots were pathetic spurts of gas. She tried again and again and again... After the fifth attempt, she let out a nervous laugh. "We may have a slight problem here..."

The bat man demanded that she reverse the effects so we could stop ourselves from falling to our dooms. Her eyes quickly darted to the side. She pursed her lips. In a sheepish voice, she told him that she couldn't.

"What do you mean you can't?!"

"Look, I admit that my Quirk is cool but it isn't perfect. It's not my fault. I was born this way!"

The two began to argue with each other about her Quirk, ignoring the fact that we were gonna hit the ground pretty soon. Or maybe they were coping, since they knew our insides were ready to splatter on the cement. The crowd was screaming, their figures and voices growing while we fell.

As I said before, I have bad luck. But when I'm lucky, I am lucky.

A horde of red feathers engulfed my vision. I felt them grab my shirt. Within seconds, we were on the ground, our insides still inside. Fluttering down in front of us was the Wing Hero, Hawks. He wore a carefree expression, something that was typical of him. The surrounding crowd cheered upon seeing the hero save the day. Phone cameras flashed while people chanted his name. Among those people was Static, who was going absolutely bonkers.

"Oh my god, Hawks! It's actually you! Holy crap!" Jumping onto her feet, she rushed over to him. Her eyes were sparkling in awe and a light blush tinted her cheeks. "That was so badass, man! I have to say, you're totally my favorite hero. Well, favorite male hero. Can I get you autograph?"

He lightly chuckled, running his hand through his hair. "I'm flattered. And sorry, I don't carry a pen with me."

I could practically see an arrow strike her heart when he ran his hand through his hair. The sparkle in her eyes was so bright that it was blinding. "W-woah... Hey, can you do that again?"

As Static continued to fangirl over the hero, the villain next to me sighed. "Well...it looks like it's jail for me. I definitely won't be seeing my kids for a long time."

"That's true," I replied.

"Gee, thanks for making me feel better--"

"It was kind of messed up that you dropped me like that, but this is the first time the dude holding me hostage ended up saving me." I looked at him. "Um, I guess I should thank you...for coming back for me....and for not blowing up everyone else."

Tears pricked his eyes. He turned away from me, wiping them. "I-I promise that when I'm released, I'm gonna do better for my kids."

I felt the corner of my lip tug. I gazed up at the Ferris Wheel, where people were getting evacuated by heroes. I spotted my family getting freed too. They were waving down at me, relieved that I was alive.

"...You go do that. And uh, no more hostages alright?"

He sniffled. "No more hostages. Or bombs. Or theme parks."

Yeah, no more theme parks for me either.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xᴛʀᴀ

○ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʀɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ, ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
○ ̶ʀ̶ᴏ̶ᴅ̶ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀʙᴀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʀɪɴ, ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
○ ꜱᴛᴀᴛɪᴄ'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴡᴋꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 6 7
"Life is a little rough around the edges, but there's always a point to it." Follow the journey of my original OC named Shohari Hengaku as he learns...
102K 2.2K 31
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 π†πˆπ‘π‹ ππŽπ‘π πˆππ“πŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
408 25 12
Are you going to see the roses in the vase or the dust on the table? ₕₐbα΅£β‚’β‚˜β‚β‚™α΅’β‚ (N.) the delusion of happiness ~~~~~~~~~~~ A place where many of us...
48.2K 1.8K 45
❝𝐖𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 π«πžπ¬π©π¨π§π¬π’π›π’π₯𝐒𝐭𝐲.❞ (Y/N) (L/N) was accepted into U.A. High School based off a reco...