His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

By Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... More

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Attack
Dancing with the Devil
Re-written
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Suspicions II
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Headaches and Packages.
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Part II.
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

During the storm Pt.I

2.7K 77 160
By Sakunasgirl

(I'll set a reminder of when you may start the song above!)

-

You're not usually one to pray. You never have been, and you're not religious either but you do believe that there's something out there that you can turn to when you're scared or going through something.

You also don't believe that everything in this world is a coincidence and that whatever is out there is the reason why a lot of these things happen. Everything including your shit life.

What beef does the universe have with you ? Why has it always gone out of its way to make sure you suffered. It made sure that you had to claw your way out of despair all on your own, and when you finally felt a sense of safety in this world it all came crashing down.

Thanks to whatever's out there, you don't trust happiness. But you blindly believe in darkness.

Simply because that's what you've become..

-
-

Everyone woke up early and went home to spend some time with their family members before the big mission tonight which was understandable.

But you remained in bed for another few hours until you felt well rested, with Gojo wrapped around you until you both woke up.

Once you  both got fully dressed again and cleaned up the warehouse you headed back to your dorm, the ride over  there was pretty quiet but not awkward.

Gojo knew what it was as soon as you both woke up. He only had you for one night and he was grateful for it no matter how shitty  it made him feel.

After everyone went to bed you and Gojo stayed up to fuck each others brains out again, and then spent the rest of the night cuddling because you both knew that once you both opened your eyes it would all have to end.

Once you made it to your dorm you took a long hot shower to help with the stress of tonight, and just like you everyone was at home thinking about how things were possibly going to end tonight.

After your shower and getting dressed you sit on your bed and stare out of  the window. The day is beautiful and warm sun beans come through the window making your dorm slightly warmer, and lighting it up. It almost feels like the perfect day.

You wish that could be true.

You'd think you feel adrenaline coursing through your veins or that you'd have some sort of fear today, but you just feel confused and empty, and what worries you the most is that you're beginning to become accepting. Accepting of the fact that there may be a possibility that you might die.

You sit in front of your window for what seems like an hour until you finally decide to stand up and walk around your dorm for a little bit.

You pace back and forth with your eyes glued to the mission wall and white board while you go over some of the things related to the mission.

So far, everyone has the plan engraved into their minds and nothing could possibly go wrong, but it's not them that you're worried about.

It's yourself.

This will be your first time in almost three years that you will be face to face with Sukuna and you have no idea how you're going to to react.

You don't know if you're going to feel, rage, disappointment, fear or worst of all you don't know if old feelings will resurface which they shouldn't considering he has sent cursed spirits your way like the fucking flu.

The box he sent you sits on your couch untouched ever since you opened it. You put the body suit back in the box, closed it and never touched it again.

You refuse to wear that thing for him, but deep down you want to make him think he has the control in this mission when in reality it's the complete opposite.

You keep telling yourself that you got this, you won't let him intimidate you like he used to, and you will use all of the rage that you have towards him to fuel you tonight. All of it.

The day seems to be going by fast, almost too fast for your liking and you hate it. Deep down under all of the numbness you feel scared for your friends, scared to the point where you begin to pray in the back of your mind.

"God, or whatever is out there..please don't let them die.  Don't involve them in the shitty hand that you have dealt me. I'm willing and ready to give my life up for theirs but please let them walk away safe and healthy" you pray to whatever's out there.

If something were to happen to any of them you'd never be able to forgive yourself. At first it started with them having to help you because they owed you, except for Maki and Nobara but recently spending so much time together has turned into you caring for them again.

You'd hate to have to be the one to explain to their family members why they didn't make it home for dinner and why they never will.

Your phone rings and Maki's name flashes up on the screen. You answer the phone and put it up to your ear and try not to sound too dead inside.

"Hello?"

"Hey, everyone will be meeting at the club soon.. are you getting ready?" She asks. You scrunch your eyebrows and look at your phone and notice that it's 7pm already.

You've spent so much time looking over the details of the mission and overthinking everything that you didn't even notice the time. You were supposed to start getting ready half an hour ago so once you got to the club all you had to do was change into your dancing clothes.

"Uh..yeah almost ready" You say to her. "I'll see you guys soon"

"Okay, bye" She says sounding a bit nervous.

It doesn't take you very long to do your makeup, considering winged eyeliner, Smokey eyes and rhinestones are your go-to look, it's pretty easy to get it done fast. Your hair doesn't take long either since it's short now so you were able to get ready in under an hour.

The box Sukuna sent you sits on the bed staring at you while you pack your dancing heels and a few other things you will need, your guns, a box of special bullets made by Nobara and a certain box that shall not be named.

You give the box on your bed one last look and roll your eyes before stomping over to grab it and  shove it in your bag. That asshole will win this one for the sake of the mission.

Once you make it to the club you find your teammates sitting at one of the tables waiting on you. The club opens in twenty minutes so you guys have some time to go over the mission one more time before it all goes down.

Everyone is dressed and ready to look the part. Nanami and Todo are dressed as bouncers in black slacks with a black skintight compression T-shirt.

Inumaki is wearing a black buttoned down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and matching slacks though it didn't really matter what he wore considering he'd be fake bartending for the night.

Nobara and Maki wore flashy dresses to blend  in with the crowd of people who would be at the club tonight. You were missed by many and envied by more so the club would  definitely be jam packed during your return.

Nobody knew Eve's true identity so when you were gone for all that time Bobby told all clients that you were handling some things out of the country for some time. Which you appreciated.

"Where's Gojo?" You ask noticing that he isn't at the table.

Before anyone can answer your question, the door to the club opens and you turn around to see a six foot three Gojo, wearing an all black Armani Suit with a Rolex and his hair slicked back, and the most intriguing part no blindfold on.

Your eyes are glued to him walking towards the table because he looks too damn good, like way too good and you do not need this right now, not after the night you both had last night.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic." He says walking over to the table, not only is he dressed amazing but he looks it and who wouldn't be after the amazing night he had with the woman he loves..

"Wow you clean up nice" Maki says to him impressed.

"Well if I'm going to be playing the role of an extremely wealthy customer getting all of Eve's attention I might as well look the part right?" He smirks.

"I just realized this is the first time We'll be seeing you dance after all of those years of you telling us no" Maki says.

"Oh yeah" Gojo agrees.

"Uh yeah can we just go over the plan one more time before opening" You say dismissing them.

Everyone goes over the plan step by step without missing a single detail and it makes you feel a lot better. Everyone also reassured that there would be no distractions but once again it isn't them that you are worried about, it's you.

"One last thing before we get this started" You sigh.

"I want to thank you guys for your help.. Especially Maki, Nobara and Inumaki... you guys believed in me when nobody else did" Your words hurt Gojo but he knows you're right. "..And I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't for you guys" You continue.

"I'd also like to thank you three.." You say looking a Todo, Nanami and Gojo.

"..I know that this started off as a debt you owed me but, I care for you guys too.. and if anyone and I mean anyone here has any doubts please go home to your family" You say in a genuine tone looking around the table.

"We aren't going anywhere and we agreed to that before you got here" Nanami says giving you a soft smile, which kind of shocks you considering that Nanami is an extremely serious man.

You all take one shot of liquid courage and Nobara passes out her newest tiny inventions of earpieces. "Remember to evacuate the entire building when he takes me back there for a private dance, and also know that I am going to do whatever it takes to be in control and I mean whatever"

Everyone knows what you mean by that and they all nod their heads including Gojo who for once has decided to put his jealousy aside and accept the fact that you may actually have to sleep with Sukuna to get this done.

"Alright my sweet warriors against evil" Bobby says coming from the backroom and snapping. "It's show time.. doors open in 3 minutes" He says.

Maki and Nobara give you a quick hug and run out of the backdoor to get into the VIP line. Inumaki gives you a warm hug and goes behind the bartending counter.

Nanami and Todo both give you a nod, a smile  and a slight bow and walk over to the doors to be security for the night.

"You got this" Gojo mumbles walking past you with a slight smile before you grab his arm and yank him towards you to hug him. It wasn't something you planned to do, it was impulsive and your body just reacted with no permission.

You bury your head into his warm and cologne adorned chest and he hugs you back tilting his head down to smell your hair. He doesn't deserve this, not the hug, not last night not anything from you. He doesn't deserve you, he thinks to himself.

You  both release each other and you walk away towards the backroom to get dressed into your dancing outfit, the one Sukuna sent you unfortunately. As you finish getting dressed the rest of the dancers are doing their routine up on stage and everyone  was in their respective positions.

Nobara made sure to check that everyone's earpiece was working perfectly fine and that nobody was in an alternative dimension which you all re-assured that you weren't.

Minutes later Inumaki and Gojo confirmed that Sukuna is most definitely roaming around the club and he should be taking a seat any moment now to wait for your entrance.

The Suit that Sukuna got you was a perfect fit, it was skin tight and the harness accentuated your boobs. You wore some black fishnets under so your legs wouldn't feel bare and you put on some black six inch heels. The final touch was to spray Sukuna's favorite perfume on your body and ankles.

You also made sure to put the necklace that Gojo gifted you years ago on, the same one that has the tracker inside of it. Thanks to Nobara's brains the chip is so small it can't be seen.

You made sure that your guns were hidden  in the private room where you and him used to meet incase something goes down, yet you doubt it will. If he's going to hurt you he's going to make sure to do it somewhere where nobody can hear the commotion.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart" Bobby says standing behind you.

"Hey, Thanks" You smile finishing up your red lipstick.

"You know I'm proud of you right?" He says.

"Proud of me? I haven't done anything yet" You say.

"Oh but you have.. You have pulled yourself out of the darkest places time and time again, and you're doing it now" He says smiling at you. "You are the daughter I never had but always wanted and I am proud to say that I know who you are and how strong you are" He says proudly.

"You are going to mess up my eyeliner" You say fanning your eyes and holding back tears.

" uh, uh You better not, it was expensive" He smiles putting his hands on your shoulders.

"You saved me once and now you are going to save the world" Bobby says with a smile on his face and a look of admiration, you were truly his pride and joy.

"Thank you Bobby, for everything you've done for me and for always making sure that I was okay and on the right path" You tell him. "I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure everyone is safe" You smile.

" I know you are" He says caressing your cheek with misty eyes.

"You are the best dad I never had but always wanted, and you have always protected me so now it's my turn to return the favor" You say, not knowing if this is the last time you'll ever see him. "I love you" you say to him before he pulls you into a huge hug.

"Oh sweetie, I love you too" He sniffles.

As optimistic as Bobby would always tend to be, he knew that deep down there was a possibility that you would get hurt, but he refuses to think about that outcome. He knows you'll make it and save everyone, because you are a hero. His hero.

"Alright enough of that" He says patting his eyes with his pink handkerchief.

"You're almost up, I am about to go give my small welcome back speech to you, you got this--oh and here." He says, handing you and all black bedazzled eye mask.

"Thank you, it's beautiful" You admire it in your hands

"Go get em love!" he says giving you one last squeeze before scurrying out of the backroom and  onto the stage.

You put your mask on and sit in your makeup chair while looking at yourself in the mirror. "Please god" You whisper to yourself without even realizing it. Your nerves are finally beginning to settle in to the point where you might actually piss on yourself.

Back over at the stage the lights to the club go from flashy and colorful to a dim red and the upbeat music has now simmered down, making the ambiance of the club sensual and sexy.

Bobby steps up the the stage with a bedazzled microphone and everyone immediately quiets down.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen" Bobby says. "As most of you know, a few days ago I made a very important announcement one that excited many of you" He smiles as the crowd applauds.

"I know that a lot of you are here tonight to welcome a very special dancer as she makes her return to Paradigm" He anounces.

"We have all been anticipating her return for years, months and weeks and that day has finally arrived" He says looking around briefly and spotting Sukuna in the seat right behind Gojo, sipping on his drink and man spread in the velvet chair.

He sits with power, territory and like he demands respect, wearing all black as he awaits the return of the one woman he could never get out of his mind and possibly his heart, but it all ends today.

The crowd gives one more round of applause and Bobby waits for their cheers and shouts before continuing his introduction for you. "Ladies and Gentleman, please give a warm returning welcome to the woman that every man wants and every woman envies, Eve."

You hear the announcement and scurry from the back room and behind the curtain, the music takes a few seconds to start which gives you time to take a deep breath. Your teammates are all in their respective positions and ready for the mission.

The music starts and the lights dim a little lower to fit the songs aesthetic. Everyone has been anticipating your return, everyone including Sukuna.

--(START SONG HERE)--

As much as he would hate to admit it he knew that deep down he had been itching to see you after two years.

You walk out  slowly and  sensually caressing the sides of your hips and immediately walk over to the pole which you caress up and down slowly while walking around it.

You take a few more sexy steps around the pole and quickly grasp it with both hands above your head before hooking the back of your knee to the pole and spinning around it with your chest poked out.

Your friends are all mesmerized by your attitude change and dancing, and all you did was spin around the damn pole, Gojo's eyes are glistening at the sight of your body in that suit and the way your body moves against the pole.

While spinning you glance over at your friends who are all in position but you haven't dared to look at who's sitting behind Gojo. He's sure looking at you though, his eyes are glued to your body.

To him you look more beautiful than you ever did, there is something different about you though and he doesn't mean physically. It's in your demeanor he just can't put his finger on it.

You slide down the pole and turn around to face it. Your ass is facing the crowd and you bend over making sure to shake it slightly while gripping onto the pole, you come back up and throw your head back while running your hand down from your throat to your lower stomach.

You spin again to face the crowd and rest your back on the pole. You rest your hands on your thighs and separate your legs, falling to your knees.

You roll your neck in circles while gently touching your inner thighs but this time you do it making direct eye contact with the enemy in the room, the cursed spirit who broke you, the King of despair.

He looks just as good as he did the night you met him. A cup in his hand full of liquor with his eyes on you and only you, admiring the way you are daring him to look away, but he won't.

You arch your back and fall forward slowly, almost like you're defying gravity and press your chest against the floor while your ass is up just how he likes it. You lift your head up slowly to find him watching your every move.

You're already in control just how you wanted to be, but you decide to put that control to the test, when you slowly sit back up and rub your breasts slowly while whipping your hair to the side.

You stand up and make your way down the steps of the stage, making every man in the audience tense up at your presence, you look directly at Sukuna who tilts his head upwards as if demanding you to come to him and dance for him.

You walk towards where he's sitting and he shifts his hips out and leans back in his seat even more waiting for your arrival.

You walk towards him and rub his bicep slightly as he looks up at you with excitement spreading over his body, yet he doesn't show it and you're okay with that because you're about to play with fire.

You remove your hand from his bicep and turn around to walk over to the man sitting in the seat right in front of him. Gojo. You stop behind Gojo and bend over, leaning over the seat rubbing your hand down his chest while Sukuna gets the perfect view of your ass.

Gojo leans his head back to look up at you and takes a wad of cash out of his suit pocket. You walk around him and gently sit on his lap facing away from him, you lean back into him throwing your head back and grinding on him.

The eye contact between you and Sukuna is filled with rage, lust, and hate towards each other. He's fuming watching you dance on another man, as you remember he once threatened to kill any other man who were to ever touch you.

You grind some more on Gojo and he let's hundred dollar bills adorn your body as he let's them drop slowly on your body. The way you're grinding yourself on him makes him harden under his slacks and it makes you smirk.

It's taking every bit of strength in Sukuna's body to stop himself from ripping this guy in front of him into shreds, and you can tell, which is good because that means you really are in control of him, more than you thought.

You stand up and sit back on Gojo's lap this time facing him, you dance for him sensually letting him touch every inch of your body and even plant kisses on your neck while still showering you in dollar bills.

Sukuna is fuming so bad that the glass cup in his hand snaps and disintegrates without him even noticing, a muscle tics in his jaw from how hard he's clenching it, he can't even fathom the anger he's in.

Gojo grips onto your waist guiding you to grind on him even more, and you do for a few more seconds before giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting up to walk away back to the stage, where you spin around the pole majestically for a few more seconds giving Sukuna one last look, before you walk behind the curtain.

In the backroom Bobby waits for you and gives you a tight hug "You did great!" He says to you with a proud look on his face. "Alright time for me to play my part and go roam around the club until he requests a private dance" He says.

You sit on the makeup chair and remove your mask and quickly wipe off your red lipstick and change into an all black pair of combat boots, the last thing you need is to fight in heels and in earring hoops so you remove those too.

"Sukuna talking to Bobby" Inumaki says into his ear piece, and then resuming his fake task  of actually serving drinks to people.

"Got it" Gojo says walking out of the club and into his sports car, where he presses the push to start button and skirts off to pick up the van and bring it to the back of the club before Sukuna takes you anywhere.

The car drifts off leaving a cloud of dusty smoke lingering outside of the club. Over at the dance floor Maki and Nobara blend in with all of the college girls that came in swarming earlier due to spring break.

They remain on high alert and make sure to be in Nanami and Todo's line of sight, in the off chance that something does go down directly inside the building. Nanami and Todo are by the door watching as Sukuna hands bobby a wad of cash and he receives a key card in return.

"Exchange was made" Todo says into the ear piece.

"Got it" you say getting ready to face the monster that used his Kingdom of suffering to make your world crumble down onto you until it suffocated you to insanity. All that's intact of you is the constant hunger for revenge and to drag everyone who hurt you down to hell with you.

"Sweets, he has the card" Bobby says coming into the backroom.

"Okay" You say, taking a deep breath and standing. "Make sure to evacuate everyone, Immediately as soon as I close that door I want everyone out quietly" you tell him, getting a nod in return.

"Come back to us safely Y/n" He says giving you a quick hug before scurrying out.

You head to the other side of the back room which connects directly to the secluded hallway and make your way down the dark hallway, muffled music booming through the walls and the only amount of light coming through is from the reflection of the dance floor.

The atmosphere around you begins to feel unsettling, it's like the walls are caving in and you feel like you're suffocating as you make your way to the end of the hall where the black door stands waiting for the contact of your Key card, and where Sukuna waits at the other side of it.

You make it to the door and take a deep breath "Arrived" You say into your earpiece. "Be careful" Maki says.

"Say the code word if you need us" Inumaki says.

"Do whatever it takes" Nobara says.

"Please, be careful" Nanami says with Todo agreeing.

You expected Gojo to say something, but he doesn't, he has nothing to say and the thought of him not being there to protect you a second time just like he didn't the first time is breaking him.

You look up at the ceiling again and take one more deep breath telling yourself to stop fucking stalling, your hand stretches out in front of you and places the keycard on the small black pad. Once it lights up green your other hand grabs onto the handle and twists it downwards opening the door.

You close the door behind you and toss the keycard onto the floor knowing that you aren't going to need it anymore. The room is completely still and silent, untouched like the first time you were in here with Sukuna.

He isn't on the bed nor the love seat in the middle of the room, and before  you  can even walk over to check in the bathroom a thick and eerie darkness creeps up behind you, a familiar feeling indeed.

"Sneaking up behind me now?" You say in a calm and sultry tone trying to mask your nerves.

"It's not sneaking if you can tell" He says his voice almost an octave deeper since the last time you heard it, his breath so close to your ear that  tiny goosebumps blossom on your skin.

"You requested a private dance if I'm not mistaken.." You say with  slight tone of annoyance  in your voice.

"I just had to get my hands on the goddess of hell that was on that stage" He chuckles with a smug look on his face behind you before walking around you and standing directly infant of you.

After almost three years you are face to face with your worst enemy. The King of your suffering, the one overseeing your struggle for the last two years.

He looks down at you, and his gaze meets yours when you look right back up at him not backing down from his little staring contest.

You keep reminding yourself that you are in control of everything not him, and you could easily have him eating out of the palm of your hand.

You keep staring up at him, scanning his features ever so slightly and feeling a slight vibration in your body from his presence, once again his power and the lust he's always had for you radiates off of him, but you won't fold.

Not this time.

He looks down at you admiring your face with fire and anger in his eyes, inspecting every tiny new scar that adorns your face, they aren't very visible but he's so close that he can see them.

His eyes wander around your body and he notices how short your hair is and how much toned your body looks, not that it mattered, he was obsessed with you regardless of your body type.

But the one change he noticed unequivocally, was the lack of innocence in your stoic expression. The purity that you once had, is no longer there, the same purity that almost made him break every time you smiled or looked at him.

He ruined you.

"So sit for the dance" You say plainly, irritating him a little with your attitude..

He walks over to the love seat and sits leaning back slowly and manspreading comfortably with his gaze darkening at the side of your thick thighs jiggling every time you take a step towards the pole right in front of him.

The music on the speaker starts playing and you start dancing up against the pole, not removing your eyes from him, not because you want to look at him but because you want to avoid him sneak attacking you.

"I want you to dance for me" He demands looking up at you.

"Do you not see me dancing Sukuna?" You say.

His name sounds like heaven coming from your lips. He isn't used to that considering you've always called him Ryo, but this is something totally different to him.

"Like you did the first time we met" He says poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue and a smirk on his face.

"That was a mistake" You say twirling around the pole slowly.

"A mistake. A mistake you seemed to have enjoyed" He says.

You come off the pole and lean down into him planting your hands on his thighs and looking directly into his eyes. "Yeah that was before you sent your little goons to kill me" you whisper so close that your words are consumed by his inhales.

"...And before you lied to me and sent me to prison" You say swaying your hips in circles right in front of him.

His eyes are directly lined with your belly button and as much as he wants to kill you all he can do is imagine you moving your hips on his dick just like that.

He doesn't understand it, he never could. He doesn't understand how the mind can want one thing and the body a completely different one. "Let bygone's be bygone's" He says licking his bottom lip.

"I'm afraid I can't, you're very deceiving. Once a liar always a liar" You say bringing your hand up to his jaw and caressing it while you dance.

"I could say the same about you". He says using his hand to cover the growing erection behind his slacks.

"Oh yeah? why's that ?" You ask.

"You think I didn't notice your entire undercover team here?" He says. Your heart drops to your ass at his words, but you remain cool and collected and don't make any sudden facial expressions of surprise.

"If I had an entire team with me, you'd be sealed" You say with a smirk on your face. "Which I have every right to do considering you ruined my life" You say right before he grips onto your waist digging his rough fingers into them and slams you onto his lap.

"I ruined your life?" He asks looking up at your lips and eyes. "You ruined mine." He says inching his lips closer to yours.

" I did nothing to you" You say gritting your teeth and feeling your deep rooted feelings of anger begin to rise.

"You ruined me and every bit of pride I had the moment our bodies touched. You consumed every part of my fucking head for almost three years Y/n and I ruined you?" He says breathing heavily.

"You fucked me over Sukuna, you ruined me in ways that you couldn't even imagine" You say before turning off your earpiece which you had already pre-warned your friends that you would do.

"You broke me, to the point of reaching insanity" You say placing your hands on the back of his neck and slightly grinding on him, feeling the erection under you get even harder.

"You used me.. and like an idiot I fell in love with you" you say.

These words were true, but you were mostly using them to distract him away from the fact that he knows about your friends being here and  planning an attack against him.

"Say that again" he says, not even allowing you to from the way he slams his lips into yours. You aren't here to forgive him and much less kiss him, but you did tell your friends that you were going to do whatever it took to be in control.

Whatever. It. Took.

You kiss him back with a feeling of lust and a small bit of disgust lingering inside of you, the disgust isn't towards him but towards yourself.

How could your body betray you like this? For someone who used you, tried to kill you multiple times and is the sole reason your life will never be the same again.

"You heard me the first time" you say into his mouth interrupting your kiss.

"Say it again" he repeats this time digging his fingers in the back of your hair and pulling you into the kiss again.

"You ruined me, all of me and I was in love with you Sukuna" you say again, in between harsh and hungry kisses.

Your words make his heart pound in his chest, but he doesn't say anything back. He just continues kissing you and guiding your head to his liking, while your moans into each others mouths sync.

You grind on him a little harder, and spread your legs as you straddle him. As much as you're enjoying this you know that you have a plan to carry out, and this is all part of it.

You break the kiss when you jolt back and get up from his lap. The movement is unexpected and angers him because your lips have been away from his for all of a second and the emptiness left behind on his is torture.

"I'm not doing this, not again" You say to him.

"Yes we are" he says standing up and placing his hands on your hips.

"No, we aren't.. because you and I both know that there's only one outcome in this" You say to him looking up at him fiercely.

"It doesn't have to be" he brings his hand up to caress your chin "let's forget about everything, you can be mine and rule by my side" he says leaning down to begin placing kisses along your jawline.

"This isn't a fairytale Sukuna. And the fact that you have the nerve to tell me to forget everything you did to me is disgusting" you say lifting your chin to give him access to your throat.

"..you have no idea what they did to me in there" You breathe out.

"Tell me and I'll kill them all, right now" he breathes out pulling you into his chest while his sloppy kisses on your neck continue.

"You don't deserve to know, you caused it all" you moan out.

He brings his hands down and cups your ass cheeks, lifting you up and bringing you close to him, you wrap your legs around his waist and look him in the eyes.

He knows you're not the same anymore and it's breaking him. He came here with the intention of finally getting rid of you but once again just like the first time he saw you, your beauty captivated him and put him in a trance.

He's lost all control and quite frankly he doesn't think that he ever had any of it to begin with, not since he laid eyes on you, and even with your pure and kind eyes gone he still wants to indulge in fucking you and holding you as his for the rest of eternity.

He sits on the bed with you still wrapped around his lap, and he can't help but unzip the front of your suit slowly, watching your skin become exposed as he kisses you.

You rip open his buttoned down shirt and the buttons come flying off. You pull the shirt right off of his back and run your hand all over his broad shoulders and biceps noticing how much bigger he's gotten since the last time you saw him.

His kisses become desperate almost like he's been starving and your lips are his last meal, which considering the situation they might be.

He lays back into the bed while you continue to straddle him, one knee on each side of his hips almost like you're ready to ride him until the sun comes up.

The pool forming in between your thighs is something he noticed as soon as his lips touched yours, he still makes you weak in the legs but not as much as you do him.

"I want you to ride me and tell me you want to rule by my side .. and I'll spend all of eternity asking you for forgiveness"  he says rubbing your thighs as he lays there.

"...I want you to fuck me until I tell you how much I fell in love with you Y/n" he says making your eyes widen slightly, but not enough to convince you because he lied to you.

"I'll spend the rest of my life making sure my soul remains unsealed just for you" He says. "The world has been cruel to you my sweet little devil.. let me help you burn it to the ground" he says undoing his belt.

He's right, the world has been seeking out to destroy you since you were born and you never understood it. For years you wanted to burn it to the ground and never could, and now that he hurt you and you can actually do something about it you won't settle for ruling by his side. Never.

He doesn't deserve that, and neither do you. You begged him and begged him to tell the truth, you even offered him your soul if he would just tell the truth at the carnival and now he thinks you can just forget it?

For the first time ever your mind is strong enough to control your body around him and you decide that it's time to end all of this shit once and for all, without letting him use sex to distract you.

"I'm not fucking you Sukuna, and I'm not forgiving you" You say getting up and zipping up your suit again.

He looks up at you as his gaze darkens at what you just said. He feels rejected by you and he doesn't take rejection very well, especially not from the woman he loves.

"Then I guess I won't be forgiving you either" He says as you turn to walk away.

"Forgive me for what exactly?" You say.

"For the little trap you set for me tonight" He says making you stop in your tracks. You put a finger up to your ear to turn on your earpiece again but it isn't there.

"Looking for this?" He says. You turn around to look at him and he holds the earpiece in his hand and before you can do or say anything he squeezes his hand shut and destroys the earpiece.

You subtly look over to the black backpack in the corner and take a step towards it but in a blink of an eye he's right in front of you. He grabs you by the throat and you claw at his tight hand wrapped around you.

You blink in confusion when suddenly you and him are in a secluded area in the woods, a part of the woods you've never seen or been to before. "For a second I believed what you said about loving me" He says flinging your body over to a tree.

Your back slams against it and you hit the floor. Dust puffs up around you from the impact of your body hitting the dirt, you groan in slight pain but quickly stand up. "You are not going to get in my way of what I want" He scowls at you.

"So let's end all of this, because I will not continue to be in love with the King of curses" You say getting up slowly in pain, with every intention of sealing Ryomen Sukuna permanently.

-

AN: Hi Guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! We have two more to go not including the epilogue in which i'll be introducing my new book!! I will admit I have been having writers block with the last few chapters because I am very insecure about my writing and It's kind of difficult for me to end the book!! Grab your snacks and get ready for the next chapter because it will be insane!!

Thank you all for your support and amazing comments! I can't wait for you guys to see my future stories! Don't forget to like comment and vote and remember to stay safe, stay hydrated and mind your business

XOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 105 8
You did it, you're a special-grade sourcerer now. After all those years of training and exercising a lot of cursed spirits you've finally accomplishe...
31.7K 1.5K 21
[COMPLETED] r. sukuna x l. shen ➷wherein Sukuna meets a human who tests the limits of his patience
283K 9.2K 61
Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorcerers give them in to defeat the immortal...
485K 14.8K 64
𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 cursed by Sukuna was something you wish to get rid of. Those lavender eyes was a dirty curse from Sukuna that you used a blindfold to hide...