β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ | H.S |

By hsdiaries

I lowered myself to my knees, biting my lip softly as I felt him walk up behind me. He brought his arm around... More

prologue - good girl
one - you're so vain
two - truth or dare
three - bigger plans
four - carolina townes
five - manners
six - please
seven - edward & bella
eight - beautiful butterfly
nine - learning
ten - maple
eleven - sir
twelve - i don't do that
thirteen - happy birthday
fourteen - euphoria
fifteen - she knows
sixteen - i swear
seventeen - moral compass
eighteen - cocaine
nineteen - baby
twenty one - no rules
twenty two - 14 february
twenty three - sabatoge
twenty four - niall horan
twenty five - timing
twenty six - jezebel's
twenty seven - regret
twenty eight - never ever
twenty nine - two of us
thirty - the townes
thirty one - watermelon sugar
thirty two - benny
thirty three - eight letters
thirty four - she feels so good
thirty five - proposal
thirty six - jeff & aileen
thirty seven - i can't do this
thirty eight - disneyland
thirty nine - camille
forty - in the first place
forty one - the love of my life
forty two - chances
forty three - the temp
forty four - golden
forty five - the album
forty six - rsvp
forty seven - the party
forty eight - one condition
forty nine - the end
NEW BOOK LIVE
UPDATE
UPDATE NEW STORY
ALMOST YOU
sneak peek : upcoming book
house of stone : coming soon
Hiiii Carolina Babes,

twenty - trying

3.1K 59 10
By hsdiaries

Paris

Townes' POV

I don't think I closed my mouth once as we drove through the city to our hotel. I don't think I even was breathing properly. I couldn't believe I was here. For some reason, London felt like anything else, it didn't excite me, but Paris. I couldn't stop saying, "I'm here."

After about the fifth or sixth time of it leaving my lips Harry chuckled and reached over, squeezing my hand, "Yes, Townes. You are here."

I turned to him and laughed, as he moved his finger softly over the hickey on my neck, no makeup strong enough to hide it, "Is it bad that I'm not sorry about this." He said, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"Just a little, but I never thought you would be." I said reaching up, and moving my hair to cover it. I turned back, leaning my head on the window, taking in the city. I was excited, we had three shows, would be here for a full seven days, and Harry promised we would explore during our free time.

We pulled up in front of a building straight out of "Paris is Always a Good Idea" by Jenn McKinlay. A man in a suit opened the door for us, and the paparazzi were snapping photos like crazy. I let Harry get out first and make his way in before quickly following.

Comment vous appelez-vous?

I heard them scream out, my name, they wanted my name? I quickly made my way inside. I looked around for Harry but he was gone. I went up to the front desk and handed them my id and they began checking me in.

I grabbed my key and made my way up to my room, glancing over my shoulder as the assistants and tour managers handled our luggage. I stepped into the elevator and rode up to the 25th floor. When I got out, there were only two room options, each at the end of a hall. I looked down at my room key, finding the appropriate room. When I unlocked the door, Harry sat on the couch in the giant living room. As I looked around, the room was basically an apartment, full kitchen, dining area, everything.

"What's going on?" I said, half laughing.

"I know I promised I wouldn't make anymore executive decisions for you, but I figured you wouldn't mind taking the second room in my suite." He shrugged and I shook my head bit biting my lip.

"You're lucky you figured right, Harry Styles. So I'm guessing same rules as your house?" I said, biting my lip softly.

"Don't say it like that, Townes." He said softly.

"I'm not saying it anyway, Harry. I promise, I just need to clarify. For myself." I smiled small and he nodded.

"Okay, then, yes, same rules." He said and I looked around.

"So which one is mine?"

"The one down that hall on the left, I'm right across. I guessed you would want the one with the bathtub." He smirked and I chuckled nodding.

"After that plane ride, very much so. But, no guests tonight, sorry. I have a date." I smiled slyly, letting his mind wander.

"Oh....a date?"

"Mhm, a hot one. Tall, blonde, blue eyes. Annoyingly loud, but perfect." I smirked, biting back laughter.

"And you are bringing them here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm, through this lovely iPhone, Tasha has always said she wanted to come to Paris, this is close enough." I shrugged, and I saw his face relax, a smile spread on his lips and he shook his head.

"Just, just go to your room Townes." He waved me off and I laughed turning to head to my bedroom.

I walked down the hall, and let me tell you, the room was what Parisian dreams are made of. It was what every princess' bedroom should be. I pulled out my phone quickly, FaceTiming Tasha. When she finally answered I just stared at her with wide eyes, before flipping the camera to show her the room.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!" She yelled and I turned the camera back around as we both squealed.

"Tasha, Paris! Just like Mary Kate and Ashley!" I yelled and she laughed. Passport to Paris was our guilty pleasure, our favorite thing to watch when we felt like being nostalgic.

"Oh my gosh, you have to find a French boy, but tell him you only like to French down under." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I laughed.

"Umm, speaking of frenching down under,..." I said, walking further away from the door, "Harry. An expert."

"Carolina Ann Townes, you are lying." Her eyes wide as she threw herself on her bed.

"Fifty Shades of Grey. That's the book. Or like, Breaking Dawn after she turned into a vampire, but definitely, Fifty Shades." I said sitting on the bed and kicking off my converse.

"Like...how Christian Grey are we talking."

"Well, other than a vibrator, and him tying my hands, I haven't been whipped or, strapped to any other weird contraptions. But his words, Tasha.....it's his words." I giggled, holding my phone over me as I laid back on the bed.

"I'm recording this and showing it to your grandmother." She teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll show her your little black book!" I exclaimed back.

"Well, I'm glad you're having wonderful sexual escapades, one of us has too. So Benny gave me the time off for New York, I just have to save up a little more."

"Tash, I told you I'll fly you out. I'm literally using my money for nothing, it's either in my savings or going to the savings for my grandparents."

"But I want to stay somewhere nice. And I want to be able to shop, and all that. Eat dinner where you do. I've seen the places you've been going!" She smiled small.

"Yeah, but I can pay. Please, don't worry about money. We always said whoever made it first would take care of the other, so let me okay?" I smiled and she nodded.

"Okay. Just not everything okay?"

"Deal! So did you get Benny his annual heart cookie?"

"Yes, I placed the order and it'll be delivered on Valentine's Day. I'm sad we can't have our usual Valentine's Day date," she pouted and I did too.

"I know. Ugh, I miss meat so much. I hardly have it, because of Harry. I would kill for that steak we always get."

"Townes, just order the steak. Trust me, just because he doesn't eat it, doesn't mean he'll mind." She laughed, rolling her eyes.

"I know, I just can't help but feel bad!" I chuckled, covering my face with my free hand.

"Weirdo. So what's on the plan for today?"

"Umm, a bath, I reek of plane, and then we have rehearsals before the first show tomorrow." I stretched and yawned, "Hopefully be in bed early tonight. Might watch a movie or read a book on the couch until I fall asleep. You?"

"I'm working a double, uh, Benny's sick." She said and I sat up quick.

"Umm, what? Hello, we have a rule, important information before all the bullshit. Is he okay?" I bit my lip.

"Yeah, just bad cold, he's been in bed for like a week, but your grandma is checking on him, taking him food. And don't worry I made her promise me she won't actually go in the house while he's sick. She leaves everything on the porch for him. She told me specifically not to tell you, so Townes, please just believe me when I say he's okay."

I sighed, nodding, "Okay, but if it gets worse, you let me know. Immediately!"

"Okay, okay. Now go bathe, you smell through the phone."

I scrunched my nose at her, "So does your breath! Bye."

I hung up before she could get another word in, giggling as I walked to start a bath for myself.

Harry's POV

We messed around more than actually rehearsed, the tour manager constantly trying to grab our attentions back. We finished out the last couple of songs, and I tested vocals on all the different mics I would be using at the venue.

Once I wrapped up, I joined everyone where they sat on the floor, Sarah excusing herself to the restroom. I took her place next to Townes, and watched Mitch as he leaned back, following Sarah with his eyes. Once she cleared the room he turned to Townes quickly, pulling out his phone.

"Okay, I need help before she comes back." I watched his fingers move quickly on the screen, "The green pendant or this blue one?"

"Oh my gosh, Mitch the green one! And did you find those flowers she kept talking about? I hope the picture helped." She smiled at him and he nodded eagerly.

"Yes, and the restaurant you said you always wanted to go to was booked, but I think I found a good alternative." He said scrolling through his phone and I felt my brow furrow in confusion.

"What are you two going on about?" I said, raising an eyebrow at both.

"Things that aren't of importance to you, Hazza." Mitch said, showing Townes his phone.

"Mitch Rowland....wow, that's so beautiful. Awe, she's going to have the best Valentine's Day, that's wow. I'm proud." She giggled, a soft glimmer in her eyes.

Valentine's Day.

It was the day after our first show, and Mitch was right, it wasn't of importance to me.

But Townes.

The look on her face as she talked to Mitch about his plans. Giving him little ideas.

Valentine's could be done without commitment....right?

We heard Sarah's footsteps coming back and instantly Townes switched the conversation without any hesitation. Her and Mitch went on about writing another song, Sarah naturally joining in on the conversation.

I tried to pay further attention, but I couldn't. My mind kept wandering back to the glimmer in Townes eyes. Kept wandering back to how badly I wanted to be the reason behind it.

Eventually they began packing up as I went over things with the tour manager. Finalizing set lists, outfits and sound checks for the Paris shows. I kept watching Mitch out of the corner of my eye, hoping to catch him before he left.

At some point he kept noticing my glancing over and rolled his eyes walking over to me. I turned from him to the tour manager, "So, we're good?"

"Yes, if I need anything else I'll let you know. Have a good night Harry, see you tomorrow."

I nodded and stood up, walking over to Mitch, peeking over and making sure Sarah and Townes were still in conversation, "Uh, that restaurant, the one Townes showed you, what's it called?"

He stared at me for a second, looking between each eye and sighing, "What are you doing here Harry? Look. Townes has easily become Sarah's best friend, and I have a soft spot for her as a little sister. She's a good girl Hazza. What are you doing?"

I stared at Mitch for a while, actually wondering the same thing myself. Mitch was my best friend, he knew me better than anyone. I peeked back over at Townes, and at the same time, she peeked over at me. She smiled small, before bringing her attention back to Sarah. I took a deep breath looking back at Mitch, "I'm...I'm trying. Okay, she knows. How I feel about relationships, but I'm trying. She doesn't know I am and it's better that way. It's just, I — okay, I get it. No need to break your brain trying to explain it. I'll text you the restaurant. Like I told her, it's all booked up, but, you are also Harry Styles, so, you can probably make things happen." Mitch smiled, patting my shoulder before turning back and walking to Sarah and Townes.

I guess I was trying. I didn't even know I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 19
it's brutal out here just some really honest reviews about Harry Styles fanfics
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...