LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

By FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... More

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

Dumpling Destruction

1.5K 39 12
By FlowerFall5

I'm going to try and work on some more fanart for this book

____________________________________________________________

Mei took multiple pictures of MK, while he mopped the floor. He looked at her weirdly, as she kept taking pictures of him. Y/N sat on a stool near MK, Mystery on her shoulder, as she watched as MK mopped the floor. 

"Mei would you-" Mei's phone flashed at his face as she continued to take more pictures. "Hey cut it out. At least get my good side." He then dropped the broom, panicking as he went to pick it up. His vision then turned gold as blinked. He looked around, as he heard Monkey King's voice. Y/N heard it to, and she began to look around as well. 

"Monkie Kid!" The two looked over to see Monkey King, though he was a bit transparent, as the room around them turned gold. 

"Monkey King?" 

"Hey bud! Oh, good you're not dead yet. That's a relief" Monkey King wiped the sweat from his forehead, before turning to Y/N. "Heya, kid. You doing good?" He walked over to her, patting her head. 

"Yeah, things haven't been too chaotic." 

"Dead?!" MK panicked, before flailing around, making everyone else look at him weirdly. "What happening to me! Is this what dying is like?!" Monkey King walked in front of him, laughing at how erratic he was. Mystery stared at the sage, a mocking grin on its face. Monkey King glared at it, as it nuzzled Y/N's cheek, making her giggle. He grunted before turning back to MK, who was on his knees. 

"Relax, a little telepathic communication never hurt anyone, I think." Tears of relief formed in MK's eyes, before he stared at Monkey King incredulously as he the sage finished. 

"I heard that!" Monkey King chuckled nervously. 

"Anyway, everything is fine! Well, mostly fine. See, we got a bit of a problem." 

"What is that?!" A woman said from outside the noodle shop, as she looked up into the air. Everyone in the building rushed outside and looked up at the sky with wide eyes. 

"Is that a-" 

"Giant dumpling?" 

"As delicious, as it is terrifying." 

Y/N was one of the last to leave the shop, as she looked up at the sky seeing the giant food. 

"What in the world!" She screamed as she stood next to MK, shocked at what her two eyes were seeing. 

"So yeah, me and the boys got into a bit of a food fight up here in the Celestial Realm." 

"A bit?!" Y/N yelled, pointing up to the giant dumpling that was slowly falling closer and closer to the ground. She stared at the sage incredulously. "That thing's massive!" She exclaimed, as Monkey King scratched the back of his head, before talking to MK. 

"Anyway, long story short, I need you to handle the tiny ity-bity giant dumpling, before it falls to earth and destroys everything." 

"What!?" 

"Are you crazy!?" 

Y/N and MK shouted at the same time. MK looked over at Monkey King. "How am I supposed to do that?!" 

"Aaah, you're a smart guy, you'll figure it out. I probably got something to help you back at my place. Anyway, I gotta go." He turned to MK. "Believe in yourself and you can do anything! Okay byeee!" Monkey King faded away as MK extended his arm out to him. 

"Wait, but I-" He stopped himself as Monkey King disappeared. Y/N facepalmed at the sage's disappearance, as Mystery stared at where he once was, with an unreadable expression.

{~~❤~~}

Monkey King frowned as he looked at the god in front of him. "So, where were we?" The god trembled, as he held chopsticks in his hands. "Oh, yeah." Monkey King crossed his arms, closing his eyes. "I think you were going to tell me something about this, right." He used his tail to grab a scroll, throwing it in front of the god, as it grew larger. It opened, revealing a picture of an ancient demon. "And while I'm here, I would also like some insight about this." He used his tail to seize a smaller scroll, tossing it next to the larger one. It opened, revealing an illustration of a brown, wooden music box, as symbols in a different language were written bedside it. "And do yourself a favor, don't drop anymore food."

{~~❤~~}

The group looked up at the sky, before MK spoke. 

"Alright, this will undoubtedly be our most peril less mission of all time, our journey to the room where Monkey King keeps all of his junk to find, uh, something, to stop a celestial dumpling from destroying the world." He said, as they all laid down, looking at his book full of drawings. He stood before putting a hand on Mei's shoulder, as she beamed. "And there's only one person with the smarts, the bravery, and the heroically awesome hair, to be my wing-man of this mission of certain death!" Tang slid over to them. 

"I mean, it's me right!" MK pushed Mei out of the way, before going up to Tang. 

"Well, I mean, obviously." They put their arms around each other, laughing. 

"You're kiddin' right?" Pigsy asked, making MK move over to him. 

"I kid you not, my sweat, sweat Pigsy. Mr, Tang and I are the experts on Monkey King." MK said, as the both heroically posed. MK then put his arm on Tang's head, leaning on him. "So yeah, this makes sense." 

Y/N deadpanned at the two, before sighing. She didn't want to be a part of this. She started to walk away, before MK grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and Tang. 

"And Y/N is coming to, I mean, who else here is as cute as her for this dangerous mission" MK said, dramatically, as Y/N scoffed. 

"Even if I was cute, I don't think I'd be too much help." Y/N blurted out, making MK and Mei gasp dramatically. 

"What are you talking about?!" MK said, pulling Y/N close to him, as he stared at her with an intense expression, making Y/N sweat drop. "You are the most, kind adorable, and amazing person I know, Y/N. Don't think for one second think that you aren't worth being in the presence of the two Monkey King experts!" MK yelled, as Y/N silently panicked at his passive aggressive speech, as Mystery got in front of her, growling at MK. MK flinched at this, and stepped back from the smoke creature, making Y/N stare at him, confused. 

"MK this is obviously a mission for just you, Y/N, and me! I even got a sweet new jet!" Mei said, but Tang, and MK left, dragging Y/N along with them as they all got on a hoverbike, Tang driving. Mystery hid in Y/N's hair, as the hoverbike started to fly away. 

"Sorry, Mei! Can't hear you over my awesome new hoverbike! Okay bye!" MK yelled.

{~~❤~~}

"I don't think this was a great idea." Y/N said, as she tried to get the sand out of her hair. 

"Like I said, I know how to fly." Tang said, before standing up, putting his hands in his sleeves. "Anyway, I presume it's this way." He walked the way he assumed was Monkey King's cave, as Y/N and MK followed him. They continued along the path Tang was going in silence, before MK spoke up. 

"You know, I'm starting to think I should've brought Mei." 

"Oh, pshh! Don't be silly! Who else would know the difference between the legendary Trishula, and your average 9 dragon trident." He laughed, pointing at MK, before pointing at Flower Fruit Mountain. "Come now! Onward to the peak of mount Huaguo!" He leaned over at MK. "That's where Monkey King's cave is, by the way." He laughed again, continuing the trail, as MK sighed.

MK panted heavily, as he carried Tang up the mountain, Y/N walking next to him. As they reached the top, Tang thanked him. 

"Why, thank you, my young friend. I thought we were done for when my weak ankles began to give me trouble." 

"Yeah! At the bottom of the steps!" 

Y/N didn't want to pay attention to their bickering anymore, as she looked at the small lake in front of her, rocks poking above the water. Y/N used them as stepping stones, as she carefully leaped from rock to rock, trying to not fall into the water. She looked up at the waterfall in front of her. Mystery peaked out from its hiding spot, before floating in front of the waterfall. It got closer, making a golden symbol appeared at the front of the waterfall, before the water parted. Y/N looked at it shocked, she did not know Mystery could do that.

MK and Tang, looked over at the parted water. Tang looked amazed, while MK paled. Mystery was learning to copy his powers. This is not good, he would need to inform Monkey King. The three soon walked in, not noticing the spider demon going in after them.

{~~❤~~}

MK, Tang, and Y/N stared in amazement as the door, no one noticed before, opened. Inside were ancient artifacts, and powerful items. Tang immediately dove into the pile of items gushing over the ancient artifacts as Y/N walked in, Mystery on her shoulder, as the two looked around. Mystery floated over to some other items in the giant pile of things, making Y/N call out to it. 

"Mystery, these things aren't ours, there're Monkey King's. Besides, we gotta find that vase." 

"Yeah, what Y/N said! So, get digging!" MK said to Tang as he too, dove into the pile of artifacts. Y/N carefully looked around, not wanting to break any of the sage equal to heaven's things. She lifted a crate, and looked in it, still not finding anything. Meanwhile, Mystery floated around the pile of things, looking for something in particular. It suddenly dove into the mountain of junk, before pulling out something. A winding key for a music box. It sneakily slipped the key in Y/N's backpack, before returning to her shoulder, making her look up at it. 

"No luck over here!" Y/N yelled to the other two. She heard MK screams, and looked over at him, seeing a familiar face attack him. She quickly dropped the crate and rushed over to him. As she got there, she immediately recognized the spider demon as Huntsman. She didn't have enough time to look at him as he punched MK into a pile of things. Because of gravity, the rest of the pile fell on him. Y/N winced as he watched him get crushed, before rushing to where MK was thrown, trying to find him. She soon found him, and grabbed his hand to help his get his upper body out of the mess. He gasped for air and leaned on a nearby box, before hearing Tang yell. 

"MK, I can't find the vase anywhere!" MK groaned, as he stood up and used his golden eyes of truth. 

"DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING?!" He looked around before staring at a crate filled with vases. "There! That crate is full of them!" 

"Why didn't you do that sooner?!" 

"Because, I forgot I could, okay!?" 

Huntsman jumped out of the heap of items, and grabbed two swords with his webs, throwing them towards MK. MK pushed Y/N out of the way, before grabbing a nearby spear. He blocked Huntsman's attacks, before pushing Tang out of the way as the sword was going to hit him. Tang crashed into the crate, making all the vases fall out as he sweat dropped, before getting to work, and trying to find the right one. 

MK continued to block Huntsman's attacks, as Y/N panicked, not know what she should do. Mystery got off of her shoulder, making her look at it as it floated to a violet staff. 

"How is this going to help." Y/N asked Mystery, picking up the staff. Mystery looked over at Huntsman and Y/N felt a bit worried. She didn't want to hurt anyone, she didn't have the guts to. Huntsman then kicked the spear out of MK's hands and then punched him again. He went tumbling to the floor, and tried to get up before the spider demon put his foot on MK's back. She grew furious, who did he think he was, coming over here uninvited, and hurting one of her best friends. She gripped the spear tighter, before coming out of her hiding spot. "Hey!" She yelled, making everyone look over at her. "What are you doing with my friend?!" She pointed the staff at him, as it blasted out a large purple beam of light towards Huntsman. He grunted, before leaping up into the air, using his web to wrap it around her arms and legs. She fell to the floor, as she squirmed to get out of the binding webs, as Huntsman chuckled. 

"I see you've have some fight in you, hmm. You know, it's a shame you're hanging around with losers like them, you have so much potential." She looked up at him, confused as she stopped struggling. "I mean, they're probably just using you, trying to gain your trust so they could use you as a shield, or a test dummy." Y/N stared at him with wide eyes as he spoke, a knot forming in her stomach. Huntsman laughed at her devastated state, putting his hands behind his back. MK grew enraged, what was he talking about!? He would never use Y/N like that! 

"You're lying!" MK yelled, as Huntsman ignored him and spoke to Y/N. 

"How about you recall every adventure you went with them, how many of those times did you almost, or did get hurt." Y/N looked at her bandaged arm, before looking down, that couldn't be true, right? 

"Y/N don't listen to him!" Huntsman grew tired of MK's interrupting, and pinned the great sage's successor to a smaller pile of items. "Tang, hurry!" He yelled, as Tang looked around. He noticed a spear and extended his hand to pick it up, before moving to a giant sword. He had a dark look on his face as he picked it up, chuckling. 

"Yeah, I think I can make this work."

Huntsman held up a sword, holding it up to him while grabbing MK's throat. "Times running out little chimp." MK struggled over the spider demon's grip. 

"You know if we don't stop that dumpling, you die too, right?" 

"Huh?" 

Suddenly, a blast separated the two, as Huntsman leapt back in alarm, the demon revealing mirror he was trying to steal, fell out of his robe. He looked over at Tang, who fired the blast. The sword had turned into a large cannon, before turning back into a regular sword. It fell to the floor with a loud clang as Tang tried to hold it. He chuckled nervously. 

"Yeah, and there's more where that came from! Now get out of here and let us save the world!" Huntsman looked at the mirror, before making a decision. 

"You know you've got a point. How about a truce, just this one time." 

"What" 

"Huh?" 

"What!? What kind of villain are you?" 

"The kind who's got bigger plans then getting boiled to death by dumpling soup." He used his webs, to pull himself up, grabbing the mirror as well. "Until next time, Monkie boy." He said, as Tang shouted. 

"Hey! He's a Monkie man!" 

"This is the greatest team up ever!" MK went up to Tang's weapon, sparkles in his eyes. "That thing is awesome! We should use that to blast the dumpling into bits!" Tang threw the weapon away, deadpanning. 

"Uhh, a little help here guys." Y/N said, making MK run over to her, pulling her free from the web cacoon. The two walked over to Tang as he knelt down to pick up the right vase. Once he found it, he picked it up, holding it in the air, proudly. 

"This is it! The legendary vase that will save the- No, wait, hold on." He knelt again to pick up the right one this time. He held it up, like the last one. "Yup, that's it! That's the guy!" 

"Then let's go!" He pushed the three back onto the hoverbike. They then sped off, going back to Pigsy and Mei.

{~~❤~~}

"Guys!" MK yelled, as they looked at him, Tang and Y/N, relieved they were finally here. Tang crashed the hoverbike onto the building next to the two, as he and MK, carrying Y/N, climbed onto the rooftop Pigsy and Mei were at. 

"Did you find something to stop this thing?" Pigsy asked. 

"Sure! I mean, maybe." MK shrugged, looking over to Tang, who also shrugged. "Okay Tang, the vase!" The two held up the vase. 

"Vase!? What didn't you grab a giant crossbow!? Or a cannon-" Mei stopped when MK and Tang tried to explain at the same time about, but they stopped and laughed when they realized they were talking at the same time. Mei and Pisgy looked at them in annoyance, as Y/N deadpanned at the two. 

"Would you morons hurry up!?" Pigsy yelled, as the two stopped laughing. Tang and MK looked at each other, before stepping closer to the giant dumpling, opening the vase and pointing it at the food that was about to destroy the earth. A massive water tornado then flew out of the vase, attempting to suck the dumpling in it. Tang was blown back by the water vortex, making MK hold the vase by himself. He cried out as he struggled to not follow Tang. Y/N soon went up to him, helping him hold the vase in place as everyone else pushed against his back. He looked back at everyone smiling as they did the same. The dumpling soon got sucked in the vase, as MK put the lid on. Everyone looked over his shoulder at the vase. 

"Soo, did it wor-" 

The vase exploded with the insides of the dumpling, as it covered entire city.

{~~❤~~}

After Y/N finished from getting the last of the dumpling off of her she looked in her bathroom mirror. She replayed the words Huntsman had said to her. "I mean, they're probably just using you, trying to gain your trust so they could use you as a shield, or a test dummy." "You're lying!" How about you recall every adventure you went with them, how many of those times did you almost, or did get hurt." "Y/N don't listen to him!" She sighed, she honestly didn't know who to believe. It was true, every little adventure led to some kind of danger, but I guess that's what you experience often when you're best friends with Monkey King, great sage equal to heaven's successor. She heard the sound of the TV, and grew more comfortable, maybe Macaque could help her with her situation. 

She left the bedroom, glancing at the closet Mystery was sleeping in, before waling over to the living room. She watched as Macaque sat on the couch, looking over at her as he heard her approach. He turned off the TV, before jumping into his own shadow, and using Y/N's shadow to teleport behind her. She turned her body to look at him as he pat her head. 

"Heya kid, I can tell you're stressed. What's up?" He asked, as she looked up at him with conflicted eyes. 

"Uhm... There was this spider demon, who told me that I was being used by MK and the gang. You're pretty observant, and I know you watch me go on adventures with him from time to time, so is that true?" Y/N asked, as Macaque looked at her slightly surprised, before placing his hand on his chin. 

He looked the other way, and secretly smirked. He had so much power right now. He could say whatever he wanted, and she would believe him. I mean, she tells him everything, and she trusts him 80% percent. If he told her that they were manipulating her, he could keep her all to himself. However, he wanted to take a different approach. He turned back to her. 

"No, not at all. They like you, as you could probably see." He said, as Y/N sighed of relief. "Well, c'mon let's get you into bed. You're defiantly tired." He picked her up, as she quickly fell asleep in his arms. He took her to her bed, before carefully tucking her under the covers. He soon turned into a cat, before snuggling up next to her. 

As they slept, Mystery got out of the closet and floated through the floorboard, into the spider queen's lair. LDB looked at it, as it brought her the winding key. She took it smirking, before placing on the music box. 

"Splendid work. Now we just have to be patient, destiny cannot be undone." She laughed, before sending Mystery back up to closet. It settled in the darkness, waiting for the sun to rise, as Y/N and Macaque slept, undisturbed.

[To Be Continued]

Words- 3512

{Next Episode: Ping Pong Panic} 

-Notes-

So, I will post another chapter about what will be my plan with making stories moving forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 717 39
Hi, I'm Y/n, and if you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of the show Lego Monkie Kid. I absolutely love the show and everything about it. One day, I was wa...
716 16 7
"𝕴 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖆�...
811 5 20
This just one of those redsonxmei books And this my first book. I don't own LMK :D I don't own the cover! I got it from Pinterest and idk who the ar...
25.3K 892 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...