Enemies to lovers (slender x...

By Kr1byy

• warning • - bullying - swearing - A$$ Grammar/Bad writing. Enjoy. More

🌈• ~ Introduction and Cover • ~🌈
|Chapter 1: "The New Student"|
|Chapter 2: "Project"|
|Chapter 3: "Shopping"|
|Chapter 4: "Delilah"|
|Chapter 5: "Principal office"|
|Chapter 6: "sleepover"|
|chapter 7: "A weird feeling"|
|chapter 8: "apology/making up"|
|Chapter 9: "An orphan"|
|chapter 10: "Crushing"|
|Ch. 11 - Struggling to confess|
|Ch. 12 - broken apart|
|Ch. 13 - Enemies Again|
|Ch. 14 - the return of Angels bully|
|ch. 15 - Spilled|
|Chapter 16 - Old friend|
|chapter 17 - robloxian highschool 2|
|chapter 18 • love in first sight|
|Chapter 19 • Palaysis demons and illusions|
Bonus

|Chapter 20 • prom |

832 16 20
By Kr1byy

(Moments back when Angel and Cleo weren't together)
Angel POV: I locked the door and set an alarm system that will notify me if a person is trying to break in! I took my phone out to text the group chat about Timmy being home alone and I need someone to look after him when I'm in prom. It turns out that Danica's brother will be babysitting for today. Wait—-Danica brother..? Danica has a brother..? She never told anyone including me! I sighed and look back at my house,"please be safe Timmy." I mumbled under my breath. Than I walked to school, alone.
~
(Lots of talking)
I walk to my locker and looked at my right and met eyes with Cleo. "Oh hey Cleo" I greeted than closed my locker and quickly got flustered. "Soooo~ Watcha doing."'Cleo asked putting his hands behind his back. "Ew dude..you sound like that Isabella girl from Phineas and Ferb." I sarcastically said. Hopefully I didn't make him upset. "whatever dude!" He responded. I chuckled and looked at my left and saw zzhadxa. "Oh, hey Zzhadxa!"
zzhadxa: "oh, hi"
Angel: "how are you today?"

zzhadxa: "well, dead inside. What about you?"
Angel: "uhm—great! Are you excited for prom? Are you going out with anyone—?"
zzhadxa: "oh, yeah actually."
Angel: "OH—WHO?"
zzhadxa: "daisuke lmao"
Angel: "DAISUKE?!? Ooooo~" (mind: omg about time)
Angel: "Alright—alright..see you soon! At prom—if I go with anyone"
zzhadxa: "iF i gO wItH aNyOne~ shut your ass, you already know you're going with cleo"
Cleo: "huh—?"
Angel: "NOTHING! LETS JUST GO TO CLASS—"
Cleo: "uh..okay?"
Cleo's POV: I looked up at Angel and smiled, "so?? Watcha doing." I asked putting my hands behind my back. "Ew bro. You sound like that Isabella girl from Phineas and Ferb"
Deep down I gasped but it didn't hurt me one bit. I thought it was pretty funny. "Whatever dude!" I replied than looked away. I slightly heard him chuckled than took a quick peak of him but he wasn't looking at me anymore. I sighed. How am I going to asked him out to prom..? I look at Angel from top to bottom..he's hella tall but..damn he was..attractive...omg I—I want him so bad—EW CLEO CUT IT OUT! B-but like~ he is just just so gentle~(bro he literally dropped a fish bowl on the ground then the fish died so quickly so I don't know why I even describe him as gentle) nice~ (he changed which is good) fun to talk too (He cures my boredom— no offense too Calista) smart (He's a nerd in math~) my shining armor~ (saved from from a horse stampede—actually not really a horse stampede more like a rat stampede) and tall (I know I already said that but like tall people are attractive) ugh—Cleo you got to stop being sus lol~
Zzhadxa: "____"
"Huh—?"
Angel: "NOTHING! LETS JUST GO TO CLASS—"
"uh..okay?"
Weird.
Angel POV: Whew, that was close. Me and Cleo both headed to PE since we are basically in the same PE class. "Alright class—we will be doing a rally race! Remember that shit from middle school—elementary? Yeah that. Now everyone get dressed in your PE clothes and get ready to run!" The PE teacher  told everyone.
(Note: I didn't create a name for the PE teacher sorry)
After I was done changing out I did a little bit of stretches then stopped as soon as I saw Noah. I jogged up too him, "Hey Noah!"
Noah: "hey!!"
Angel: "Are you feeling a bit nervous about this? Cause I am. I literally got beaten by Quinn last time I did this stupid race."
Noah: "uh, who is Quinn tho— eh,. anyway nope! Not nervous at all!"
Noah: "but I'm pretty sure you can do this!"
Angel: "Thanks, oh and Quinn—she's one of my second best friend. You should meet her!"
Noah: "sure, I'll look forward to it later at lunch!!"
Angel: "Alright! See you at lunch—and good luck on the race!" (I hope we both end up in the same team)
.
.
.
PE teacher: "Alright! We will be running in teams! Danica, (bla bla bla some other robloxian people that y'all won't know)
Calista, Cleo, (bla bla bla other)
Owen, cortney, (bla bla bla other again)
Quinn, Angel, and Noah (and others)
PE teacher: "Let the race begin!"
~
Angel POV: YES! I'm glad I both have Quinn and Noah in my team but Cleo..he's in a separate team. Whatever, maybe next time. How fast Cleo is though? I'll find out soon. I turned to my team mates, "So Who's going to go first?" I asked going all the way to the back.
Quinn: "I'll——"
Noah: "can I go first?"
"Sure!" I agreed and so did the other teammates. Quinn turned to me in disappointment. "Who's Noah Anyways..." she mumbled to me knowing that I knew who he was. "My best friend." I said. "oh—-" I cut her off. "My first best friend" I smirked than. chuckled. Quinn mouth opened wide in shocked. She was stunned. I poked her than she fell on the ground like a damn npc. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. The PE stood in front of each line of the racers. Then seconds later the PE Teacher blew the whistle. Off goes the runners. But guess who is ahead? My best Noah! Wow..but for the others, eh, they're doing great. Noah was the first one to make it but the race isn't over yet unfortunately. Right when Noah  handed me the stick I ran as fast so our team could still be in the lead. "Hey loser!" Someone called out. My smile dropped down when I heard that particular voice. "Go away Owen! Stop infuriating me!"I  panted out trying not look back or stop. Owen laugh, "my gosh! You still don't know how to properly take care of your hair don't you?" He pointed out. I kept quiet for a bit thinking of what to say. "Why should I talk to an asshole?" I spat out. "You just did!" He laughed even more but kept slowing him self down. "Just leave me alone..you repulsive animal."
"What did you say?"
"I said, repulsive animal"
Owen: "EXCUSE ME YOU REPELLENT-FOOLISH-UNINTELLIGENT-DENSE- BIRD-NEST PEICE OF SHIT. I AM NOT A REPULSIVE ANIMAL. THE ONLY REPULSIVE ANIMAL I SEE HERE IS YOU."
Angel: ''bla bla bla' say all you want. Your words do not hurt me anymore Owen."
At this point they stopped running.
Owen: "oh yeah?"
Angel: "yeah."
Owen: "If only I could tell the whole school what you did last time in middle school...~ I could get them all to hate you~"
Angel: "Well, too bad. I will always find a way to get them to forgive me, jackass."
Owen: "They will hate you forever~! I have ever.SINGLE.MOMENT. on camera!"
Angel: "you never change don't you..?"
Owen: "I-I don't need to change! My mom always taught me to act tough around people."
Angel: "But not bully—-"
Owen: "SHUT UP AND STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME IT'S NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING"
Angel: "and stop being such a dipstick.."
Angel then turned around and ran ahead of Owen. "HEY GET BACK HERE I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Owen yelled out gripping on Angels arm and swinging him to the back for he could get ahead. Angel hesitantly pushed Owen and made him fall in his back. For a quick sec he looked back and held his middle finger up until he handed the stick to the next person. Owen looked down on his muddy hands and got up and ran. Halfway through the track he discovered a water bottle (that hasn't been open or drank ) that was lying in the ground all by itself. Owen rubbed his fingers against his chin, "I have an Idea" he said to himself. Owen picked the water bottle up and aim it up for it could hit directly at Angel's head. Once the bottle directly hit angel's head he fell backwards but luckily he wasn't dead or injured. Owen snickered to himself and then he continued to run. Angel got up and touched his nose then noticed that it was bleeding. "I'm not letting that slide.." Angel thought then grabbed the bottle off the floor. Owen kept on running but stopped when he saw Angel looking directly at him holding the same water bottle he threw. Owen grinned, "what are you going to do with that? Spray me—"
SLAP!
"OW U LITTLE—"
Owen immediately cuff his hands on his eye. Angel smiled then continued running. "So long, sucker!" Angel shouted out already getting far distance from Owen. Owen got up still having his hands cuffed to his eye and headed straight to the office to get it checked. Meanwhile with Angel he handed the stick to Quinn than she immediately ran. Right behind Quinn  is Calista. Quinn is—faster—? No..no..Calista...? No. They're both fast in the same length.
Angel POV (again)
I saw Noah passed by me. I'm guessing we needed another runner since we had less people in our team. I look from my left side and saw Courtney standing still probably waiting for Owen to hand her the stick. (Though he's probably at the office by now lol) the next set of runners are Cleo, Danica, Noah, and some other people.
💨
Well shit. Cleo and Noah are both running in the length as well. I dropped down on the floor and sat criss-cross- apple- sauce. I don't care if we loose I just want to see Cleo already.
Cleo POV: "Yay! We won—not really won but we got second place.. that was a good game! Oh my—I'm so sweaty...I—I have to go and change now then lunch.
.
.
.
[AT LUNCH]
Angel: "Wow Cleo—y-you were great out there!"
Cleo: "thanks! Even though I got second place" (chuckles)
Angel: "Yeah—oh! There's Noah over there let's go sit by him."
Cleo: "uhm—hnm I promise Calista I would sit with her!"
Angel: "that's alright my lov—-I MEAN—that's Alright!"
Cleo: "ok...sorry-"
Angel: "It's Alright! Maybe monday?"
Cleo: "Sure!"
Angel: "Alrightly, see yeah!"
.
.
.
Danica: "Ugh! I can't believe that my whole bakery got caught in fire! Luckily the firefighters came and put it out."
Calista: "hah—who burned it?"
Danica: "my younger brother. He tried to help but he ended up burning the place up."
Calista: "damn."
Evelyn: "Guys! Over there! Cleo!"
Charlotte: "CLEO!"
Cleo: "Charlotte! Calista! Evelyn! Danica!"
Charlotte: "Wassup cousin!"
Cleo: "nothin much."
Charlotte: "how is it holding up with your boyfriend?"
Cleo: "pretty good—"
Cleo: "WAIT WHAT-"
Charlotte: "GOT EM-"
Calista and Danica: "AHAHHAHAHAH!!"
Cleo: "HOW DARE U DICKHEADS—-"
Evelyn: "hm, y'all are together?"
Cleo: "YES—NO I-I MEAN YES—NO- NO— NO!"
Evelyn: "You guys act like a couple.."
Cleo: "NO—"
Danica: "I mean..Evelyn isn't wrong you guys do flirt a lot."
Cleo: "AS A JOKE MY FLIRTING DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING."
Danica: "Oh! You wanna know what Angel said about you?"
Cleo: "h-he—?"
Danica: "GOT EM"
Charlotte, Evelyn, Calista, Danica: "AHAHAHAHAHA"
Cleo: "haha very funny!"
Charlotte: "it's alright Cleo! We aren't being brutal!"
Cleo: "I knowww!"
Charlotte: "Oooo~ and look who it is~ your boyfriend"
Danica: "AHA—-aha—ahaha—?"
Charlotte: ".."
Angel: "Hey Cleo."
Cleo: "hey!"
Angel: "so what are you guys talking about?"
Cleo: "n-nothing-!"
Angel: "Does that mean you guys haven't been talking the whole time?"
Cleo: "We have—I—-just—-DANICA WHAT THE HELL ARE U READING."
Danica: "Smutty fanfics why?"
Cleo: "n-never mind—"
Charlotte: "she also wrote 100–"
Danica: "SHUT UP CHAR!"
Charlotte: "JEEZ SORRY-"
Angel: "uh..well—I gotta go Cleo.. Quinn is probably waiting for me at the table.
Cleo: "Alright!"
.
.
.
Angel: "Hey Quinn—-oh!—Zz! Noah! You're here too! And a random brown hair person that I do not know."
daisuke: "I'm daisuke."
zzhadxa: "hey angel."
Angel: "Nice to meet you Daisuke!" (Sits down) "so what do you all want to talk about?"
Quinn: "I wanna know why the heck I caught Danica reading smutty fanfics during science class!"
Angel: "you don't wanna know."
zzhadxa: "uhm— yeah uh instead I was gonna ask, angel did your boyfriend accept going to prom with you?"
Angel: "Nah, I didn't tell him yet—-WAIT BOYFRIEND?"
Noah: "you mean you're not dating with that bacon guy?— wait but, i thought— dude, I just came into this school and thought y'all were together..."
zzhadxa: "Fr? Y'all are not?"
Angel: "yes guys! We are not together. Yet. (Wink wink)
Noah: "lmao now I think I know why."
zzhadxa: "bruh u suck at flirting"
daisuke: "bro😭"
Angel: "I—whatever! I'm still practicing😒"
zzhadxa: "pft, okay whatever you say—"
zzhadxa: "noah, is that a drawing? Oh I draw too, can I see btw?"
Noah: "uh i don't know, sure?"

Credit to zzhadxa :)
Angel: (peaks) WOAH NOAH U DRAW. GOOD!
Noah: "t-thanks—"
Daisuke: (proceeds to also peak) "oo nice!"
zzhadxa: "you're good at this, noah."
Noah: "um— t-thank you—"
Quinn: "cute~!"
Wendy: "ooo~ I like the way you drawn me! Very good style!"
zzhadxa: "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FU—"
Noah: "OH— hi wendy!"
daisuke: "bro dawg what the hell bro—"
Angel: "😨" (falls back)
Quinn: "bro almost gave me a heart attack"
Wendy: "Oops! Sorry could of gave you guys a warning first!"
zzhadxa: "DAWG WHO IS THIS. GIRLIE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S BEEN A FIRE—"
daisuke: "FR R U OKAY💀"
Noah: "guys be nice! She's my best friend Wendy!"
Wendy: "hello~!"
Quinn: (sniff sniff) "not to mention she smells like expired eggs."
zzhadxa: "LMAO—"
Noah: "not to mention everyone simps for you in here and you still are single."
Quinn: (scoff) "whatever"
Wendy: "Thanks for the defense Noah!"
Noah: "sorry about that... Guys please be nicer? She didn't do anything in the first place."
zzhadxa: "fine. Just because she's your friend."
daisuke: "yeah okay..."
Quinn: "Fine."
Wendy: (smirks)
zzhadxa: "oh? So you're gonna smirk about the fact you're using your best friend to defend you? I'm gonna show you who's gonna smirk next—" (gets up)
Noah: "hey hey hey! what you on!?!"
Wendy: "Noah...she's trying to kill me!"
Noah: "uh, kill you? Wendy, come on now.."
zzhadxa: "bruh I'm about to dropkick this girl."
daisuke: "do it!!"
Noah: "you won't."
Wendy: "She's planning to hurt me Noah! Help!"
Noah: "come on, I'm pretty sure you're joking zzhadxa."
zzhadxa: "well am I." (grabs wendy)
Wendy: "Hey! Get off me!" (Tries to pull away)
zzhadxa: "how about no—"
Noah: (pushes zzhadxa) "how about yes?"
zzhadxa: (gets up) "I'm done with this, but I'm not done with YOU wendy from the drive thru. Bye."
Wendy: "Who the heck does she think she is?!?"
daisuke: "who the fuck do YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!"
Noah: "oh my god—"
Wendy: "Not her boyfriend attacking me too!"
Quinn: (What the heck is even going on...)
Noah: "guys... Please shut up..."
daisuke: "sure if she does."
Wendy: "I'm not gonna shut up pretty boy~!"
daisuke: "EW— GIRL WHAT THE FUCK? YOU KNOW WHAT?" (slaps wendy)
Noah: "HEY!"
Wendy: "ugh-" (touching face) "Ow! What was that for?!?"
Quinn: (Damn..)
daisuke: "oh sorry, for being a bitch. Learn manners."
noah: "y— (sigh) you know what? I'm done with this, wendy I can't go around and protect you all day, one day you must learn how to protect yourself because I won't be there forever." (walks away)
daisuke: "damn..."
Wendy: "stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! This is all of you guys is fault!"
daisuke: "really? Are you kidding me? It's also your fault you know? zzhadxa is gone because of you, and so is Noah."
Wendy: (shit..now I have to think of "an apology" to tell Noah..) Whatever...got to go (walks away)
Angel: "the fuck just happened?"
Quinn: "I don't know.."
(Zzhadxa walks to the no robux gang)
Cleo: "c-can you guys stop teasing me? I said we are not dating!"
Calista: "Yeah, whatever bestie!"
zzhadxa: (sigh) "hey, sorry for being a sudden intruder or something but can I sit here?"
Danica: "!"
Evelyn: "Hello! Of course you could sit down here!"
zzhadxa: "thank you."
Evelyn: "mhm—"
Danica: "Why hello I'm Danica!"
Calista: "I'm Calista!"
Evelyn: "Evelyn!"
Charlotte: "Charlotte!"
Cleo: "Cleo! Uhm—wait—haven't I seen you before?"
zzhadxa: "I don't think so but your boyfriend or whatever— talks about YOU all the time... Uhm, anyway I'm zzhadxa."
Cleo: "boyfriend—-Angel..? Don't worry he does that all the time—-WAIT WHAT-"
Cleo: "UHM UH-"
Cleo: "EVERYONE SHUT UP DONT SAY ANYTHING AHEM."
Cleo: "Anyways it is a pleasure to meet you zzhadxa!"
Evelyn: "Welcome!"
Charlotte: "Welcome!"
Calista: "Welcome!"
Danica: "Welcome!"
Danica: "Also did anything happened..?
zzhadxa: "my pleasure to be welcome in such open arms. Also yeah kind of."
Danica: "REALLY WHAT HAPPENED—-"
Evelyn: "Don't yell at people Danica! We want to treat them nicely. Sorry about her!"
Danica: "SAYS THE ONE WHO THREW A FUCKING BASE BALL AT MY BAKERY'S WINDOW AND NEARLY BROKE MY VR HEADSETS BY FUCKING STEPPING ON IT!"
zzhadxa: "LMAOOO WHAT— GIRLIE IS WORSE THAN MY FRIENDS COUSIN ON AIMING WITH A FUCKING BASEBALL BALL?!
Evelyn: "I'M SORRY ITS JUST THAT CALISTA BLINDFOLDED ME AND TOLD ME TO THROW THE BASEBALL WHERE EVER I STOPPED AT"
zzhadxa: "man, it's such a relief to know you all after everything that happened in the past 2 seconds..."
Charlotte: "What do you mean?"
Danica: "What happened?"
Evelyn: "Is it something serious?"
Cleo: "What's wrong?"
Calista: "I wanna know!"
zzhadxa: "nothing much. I was chilling with my friends noah, angel, quinn and my boyfriend daisuke when this bitch named wendy, probably makes shit at Wendy's drive thru, came and started acting like the bastard she is."
Calista: (cracks) " probably makes shit at Wendy's drive thru pffft."
Charlotte: "Wendy? She's in my PE class!"
Charlotte: "Sorry I have to go to the bathroom really quick!" (Gets up)
Danica: "What did this Wendy bitch do?"
zzhadxa: "she first scared us from behind, spoke with the voice of a hoe which is the thing she exactly is, and then used Noah to defend her because apparently they're besties or some shit. So i attempted to beat her up but Noah stopped me."
Danica: "IF I WAS U I WOULD IGNORE NOAH TRYING TO STOPPED AND SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF THAT WENDY BITCH!"
zzhadxa: "I would have but since she's Noah's friend, I didn't. Also, danica right? I like you already."
Danica: "thanks! I like you too. You're pretty cool UNLIKE THIS WANNABE NOODLE GIRL."
Evelyn: "Do you think Noah will ever stop being friends with her?"
zzhadxa: "maybe, well at I hope so, so that I can dropkick her ass."
Danica: "If I was there I would CHEER FOR YOU! BEAT HER ASS!!!"
zzhadxa: "dawg I mean if she went to touch grass a hunter probably would do the job for me, considering she looks like an african polar bear."
Calista: (whispers to the others) "I like this girl"
Danica and Evelyn, Cleo: "Same!" (Whispers back)
Danica: "someone give this girl a oscar!"
zzhadxa: "my oscar is right here." (point at her sandwich)
Danica: "That sandwich does look good—"
zzhadxa: "guys, any bitches to talk shit about? Like anal? Or— whatever the fuck is his name— atlas or something—"
Danica: "Anal seems fine lmfao (chuckles) He's right next to us but~ we can talk shit about him right in front of him!"
zzhadxa: "even better." (looks at atlas) "AYO JUMPSCARE WARNING BRO IS THAT A HOE WHO IS THIS—"
Cleo: "uh..guys that's—-"
Danica: "EW I THINK WE SHOULD MOVE TABLES AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE HE TRANSFERS HIS NASTY DISEASES TO US!"
Evelyn: "For real his face makes me wanna throw up!"
Atlas: (turns around) "huh?"
Evelyn: (Leans down to trash and fakes throws up)
Calista: "If I had my skateboard I would smack the hell out of that creature.."
zzhadxa: "BRO FR WHAT THE FUCK— EW IT'S EVEN WORSE FROM THE FRONT—"
zzhadxa: "IT LOOKS LIKE THIS—" (pulls out phone)

Danica: "EW...THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE."
Evelyn: "eww!!"
Calista: "soo gross!!"
Cleo: (slightly laugh)
Danica: "HES STARING AT US AND ITS GIVING THE CHILLS!" (Proceeds to grab her half bitten pizza and throws it on atlas face)
zzhadxa: "OH SHIT LMAO"
Atlas: (grabs pizza off)
Atlas: "dude.."
zzhadxa: "FUCK IT CAN TALK—"
Danica: "EWW"
Evelyn: "Yuck!"
Calista: "Ladies! Prepare to throw the drinks at that 'thing!'"
zzhadxa: "FOOD WAR!" (throws sandwich at atlas)
Atlas: "Dude!"
(Other side of the cafeteria)
Milo: "wohoho? Food fight? Directly at Atlas? Hell yeah!" (Grabs his macaroni and throws it at atlas)
Evelyn: "OH SHIT ITS AT ATLAS NOT US?"
zzhadxa: "LET'S GO! EVERYONE UNLEASH!"
Everyone: (throw theirs food at Atlas) "RAHHHHHH"
Milo: "Hey Atlas"
Atlas: "..."
Atlas: "w-what."
Milo: "trash can = you"
Milo: (grabs a trashcan and dumps it on Atlas)
zzhadxa: "DAMN—
Atlas: "."
Atlas: (throws trashcan) "FUCK ALL OF YOU" (runs away)
Danica: "Finally he's gone."
Milo: "my work here is done" (walks away)
zzhadxa: "THAT WAS EPIC— oh JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK IS THAT PLASTIC FACE TEACHER—"
Evelyn, Danica, Cleo, Calista: AHHHH
Mrs Barbie: "What's going on here?!?"
zzhadxa: "uHM NOTHING SORRY PLASTIC SURGERY GIRL—"
Mrs Barbie: "Plastic surgery girl?!?"
(The others trying their best not to laugh)
zzhadxa: "SORRY I-I MEAN GIRL WITHOUT KEN— I MEAN— I MEAN—"
Mrs Barbie: "Girl without Ken?!? Are you disrespecting me?!?"
zzhadxa: "NO I— SORRY UHM, I-I MEANT MRS GRANNY PLASTIC OR— IDK OLD RICH LADY!?!"
Danica: (literally Recording)
Mrs Barbie: "It's Mrs Barbie! Not plastic surgery girl!—or—or—girl without Ken!—or granny plastic!"
zzhadxa: "oh okay, are you the old barbie i used to have when i was younger? It's her 70th birthday tomorrow."
Mrs Barbie: "Uhm no—but it's going to be my birthday tomorrow."
zzhadxa: "so you're 70 tomorrow old rich lady?"
Mrs Barbie: "no no! 40 actually."
zzhadxa: "oh okay. Now i can call you like that barbie mod of the horror game granny thing."
Mrs Barbie: "huh—"
zzhadxa: "this is technically you! I'm so proud!" (takes out phone)

Mrs Barbie: "Wtf!?"
(The others laughing so hard that they can't breath)
zzhadxa: "such a baddie I'm so proud of you as your now named nephew, or niece or whatever—"
Mrs Barbie: "ugh" (leaves)
zzhadxa: "oh. I thought that hoe was gonna put me in detention again."
Danica: "She always puts people in detention for stupid reasons"
zzhadxa: "And especially this one. Who would put a student in detention for telling the obvious?"
Danica: "If I was Mrs barbie I would let the students go crazy and snatch each others wigs off."
zzhadxa: "ikr, it would be the best school ever. Playing the music smack my ass like a drum, i—"
Calista: "OHOHO DON'T WORRY I GOT YOU." (Takes a boombox out of nowhere and places it on table)
Calista: "watch" (connects phone to boombox)
Cleo: "Calista? What are you doing?"
Calista: "you will see" (turns volume up and goes on top of table)
zzhadxa: "i know where this is going."
Evelyn: "don't tell me you're going too——"
"SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM"
"-&&/&&:&/&/&&/&:&/&&/&/&&"
zzhadxa: (pulls out phone and proceeds to record)
Evelyn: "send me the recording"
zzhadxa: "sure but you gotta tell mommy yo numba."
zzhadxa: "nah I'm jk, but I need your discord or something else to send it."
Evelyn: "you can airdrop it to me."
zzhadxa: "sure, just give me a second"
Evelyn: "ok!"
Calista: "you guys got this on camera?"
zzhadxa: "UH, obviously yes?! Who wouldn't!"
Calista: "Cool! Now let's see what else I can play!"
Danica: "I got one for that walmart sonic!" (Pushes Calista off of table)
Danica: "Cleo you should sing it."
Cleo: "why me?"
Danica: "just do it" (Pulls Cleo up)
Cleo: "Uhm—"
Danica: "Here's the lyrics."
Cleo: "but—"
Danica: "And a rolled up paper use for a microphone"
Cleo: "ok.."
Danica: (plays music)
Someone random: "OH SHIT NO—"
Danica: (points to Atlas) "you sing it directly at him."
Cleo: "but—-"
Danica: "HEY ATLAS! CLEO HAS A SONG FOR YOU!"
Calista: (ahem) "we."
Atlas: "really?"
Atlas: "See guys! I told you he ends up liking me!"
Angel: "In your dreams"
Danica: "don't want no short dick men"
Evelyn: "DANICA"
Danica: DONT WANT DONT WANT DONT WANT DONT WANT DONT WANT
zzhadxa: "#cancel atlas for having a short dick !!!"
Calista: "what in the word is that fucking thing!? Do you need some fucking tweezers to put that little thing away?!? That has got to be the smallest dick I have ever seen in my whole life!"
zzhadxa: "you just stated the obvious, silly"
Cleo: "Uhm..this is kinda fun!"
Calista: "told ya!"
Evelyn: "Where's Charlotte?"
Danica: "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
Cleo: "InY weEnY teENy WeEnY ShRiVeled liTTle shOrt diCk mAn!"
Evelyn: "DIFFERENT SONG QUICK."
Danica: "lets take zzhadxa request and play sunday!"
zzhadxa: "LET'S GO!"
(Now playing sunday marx)
zzhadxa: "I FUCKING LOVE THIS ROCK N ROLL SHIT!!"
The others: "SAME!"
(Everyone else jamming)
.
.
.
[At the bathroom]
Charlotte walks in and meets eyes with Wendy, "what are you doing here?" Charlotte asked slightly leaning on the wall. "O-oh it's nothing! Just a bunch of assholes harassing me for no reason!" Wendy cried out. Charlotte hummed and turned on the sink to wash her hands. Wendy watches as she finishes. Wendy opens her mouth to talk but couldn't. Charlotte was about to leave until Wendy grabs her wrist. "W-wait! Don't leave..." Charlotte looks down and stops. "Why?" Charlotte asked. Wendy grinned and lets Charlottes arm go. "You know~ prom is today! And I have no one to go with so...how about we go together as 'friends?'"
Charlotte thought about it then nodded. "Great!" Wendy excited said then she walks past Charlotte. Charlotte looks from behind and smiles than she happily skips back to the cafeteria.
.
.
.
(Wendy's POV)
Great..Great..good job Wendy! You found a new 'friend...'
But she won't be considered as my friend she will be my vic——- (BUMP!)
Ow! Who the heck just bump into me?!?
~
I looked up and saw a blue haired guest all covered in trash..Ew! "Uhm? Excuse you stinky trash can!"
"It's Atlas to you!"
"Are you crying?!?"
"Yes I am the fuck do you think it is?!?"
"Crybaby" I stated. "Shut up don't act like you ever cried before when you were a baby you blonde shit!"
He yelled then walks away. I laughed then got up. Looks like someone bursted his bubble! Ahh, he's lucky..I would of—-uh—hmm never mind! Never mind! I'll just head back to the cafeteria and see what's up! Anddd~ music? People jamming? People singing? Pfft.
[bells ring)
Damn it! Already?!?  I have to go to class now..and I have to 'apologize' to Noah. Hopefully he will forgive me..(smirks)
.
.
.
Milo POV: I stepped out of the cafeteria and took my phone out. I got to tell Colt what happened. I really hope he responds since we don't really talk to each other that much. This is the time we finally reunite! I scrolled down my contacts...
"Best friend" (Atlas)
Well, not going to be my best friend anymore so I got to change it.
"Ex best friend" is what I'm going to name it. I keep scrolling and finally founded his contact!
"Chocolate"
Heh, cringe.
Milo: Yo Colt!
(15 minutes later)
Milo: Hello?!?
Chocolate: Who's this?!?
Milo: Your old friend?
Chocolate: Milo?
Milo: yeah! That's me
Chocolate: what do you want?
Milo: I wanna reunite with you.
Chocolate: sure 😟
Milo: "really?"
[changes contact too Colt]
Colt: "sure"
Milo: "positive"
Colt: "sure"
Milo: "do you like men"
Colt: "sure"
Milo: "wait for real?"
Colt: "sure"
Milo: "STOP SAYING SURE."
Colt: "mb."
Colt: "how's Atlas"
Milo: "We had an argument lol."
Colt: "Why"
Milo: "He's acting like a jerk now."
Colt: "Why"
Milo: "Because he is."
Colt: "why"
Milo: "because he is."
Colt: "why"
Milo: "He's a jerk to everyone."
Colt: "why"
Milo: "MY GOSH YOU NEVER CHANGE 😭"
Milo: "I gotta tell you what happened today"
Colt: "what happened."
Milo: "So basically our school had a huge food fight but we throw all of our food directly at Atlas"
Colt: "Damn bro lol"
Colt: "what else happened"
Milo: "I dump a trashcan on him."
Colt: "deserved ngl."
Milo: "Yeah😩💪"
Colt: "I'll have to talk to you later"
Milo: "k cya dude"
Colt: "cya"
I put my phone away and paused for a bit. Why did I stop?
...
OH SHIT! I'm late for PE! I'm supposed to be practicing for the incoming soccer game that will be at Monday! Gotta go!
~
(THE NEXT DAY AFTER PROM)
[OVER AT ROBLOXIAN 2/PE CLASS]
Thoma: "hey man have you seen candice?"
Kiyoshi: "I'm not falling for it r u dumb"
Thoma: "yes"
[Bell rings, time for pe class 😈]
Teacher: "Class dismiss"
[Thoma and Kiyoshi walks to pe] 😈
Their PE teacher: "Good day everyone! We will be playing spike ball!"
Kiyoshi: (whisper) "Oh hell yeah!"
Thoma: (whisper) "bro war is about to go on"
Their PE teacher: "Here's how you play. You need to play up against 4 people." [grabs a ball]
Their PE teacher: "I'm not very good at explaining but— it's basically a 2 vs 2."
Their PE teacher: "Whoever is serving first..let's just say team 1. Team 1 serves to team 2 to start a point."

Pe Teacher: "After the serve, players can move or hit it in any direction!"

Pe teacher: "The players have up to three alternating touches to return the ball to the net."

Pe teacher: "Points are score when the ball hits the rim, the groundb, or bounces more than once on the net"

Pe teacher: "Now you can pick whoever you want but it has to be up to 4 people."
Delilah: "hm."
Paisley: "Should we go against those 2?"
Delilah: "who?"
Paisley: "Kiyoshi and Thoma?"
Delilah: "sure I guess"
.
Paisley: "uhm—Thoma! Kiyoshi—?!"
Kiyoshi: "sure"
Thoma: "why of course!"
Paisley: "Great! Let's start!" [grabs ball]
Delilah: "So basically we—-"
Paisley: "Delilah you go to the other side! Kiyoshi you go to my side."
Delilah: "I thought we are a team?"
Paisley: "we are! It's me, you vs them."
[they get in positions around net]
Paisley: "so who wants to serve first?"
Thoma: "me!!"
Kiyoshi: "you're doing this on purpose."
Thoma: "yes lmfao"
Paisley: "alright" [gives ball] "from what I heard you can't throw it on to net you have to hit it. So go ahead."
Paisley: "Kiyoshi me and you has to try and hit it when he serves it."
Kiyoshi: "easy."
Thoma: "shut up."
[epic game play]
Paisley: "man Delilah we're losing."
Delilah: "ITS BECAUSE U KEPT MISSING THE SERVE."
Paisley: "no..ITS BECAUSE YOU KEPT ON HITTING IT ON THE WRONG TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TOO."
Kiyoshi: "sibling rivalry isn't it"
Thoma: "and how do you know abt sibling rivalry? Do you have a sister I can fuck or smth"
Kiyoshi: "not rlly."
Delilah: "NOT MY FAULT I HAVE SUCH A BAD MEMORY ON THE GAME RULES."
Paisley: "NOT MY FAULT I GOT TEAMED UP WITH A SIMPLE HEADED PERSON."
Delilah: "DON'T MAKE ME PULL THAT WIG OF YOURS AND PUSH U DOWN THE STAIRS."
Paisley: "ITS NOT A WIG! THATS IT" (grabs yellow trampoline and throws it directly at Delilah)
Delilah: "YOU MF 😡😡😡😡"
Paisley: (jumps on Delilah) "LET ME SEE IF THAT HAIR OF URS IS ACTUALLY A WIG 😈😈"
Delilah: "NO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE 😨😨😨"
Paisley: (PULLS DELILAH'S HAIR VERY FIRMLY)
Delilah: "STOP OR IMMA TELL MOM TO HANG UR HAIR ON A CLOTHING-DRYING- LOOKING - ROPE- THING FOR IT CAN RIP UR HAIR AND UR SCOUT OUT 😡😡😡"
Paisley: "IDC IMMA TELL MOM THAT U BEEN WRITING SMUTTY FANFICS AND HIDING THEM UNDER UR BED"
Delilah: "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD 😨"
Kiyoshi: "ayo you write what now?"
Thoma: "send me them xx"
Kiyoshi: "AYO THOMA?!"
Delilah: "NO WAIT—-"
Paisley: "I don't think you guys wanna read them."
Delilah: "DID U READ THEM?"
Paisley: "n-no 😨"
Delilah: "YES U DID IM GOING TO FUCKING PULL UR HAIR EVEN HARDER AND DRAG U ALL THE WAY TO THE BATHROOM AND USE U AS A PLUGER FOR THE TOILET. I'LL LET U SMOOCH THAT SHIT FOR NO ONES GOES NEAR U OR EVEN TALK TO U."
Paisley: "WELL GUESS WHAT IM GOING TO POST EVERY SINGLE SMUTTY FANFIC U MADE TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL + THE TEACHERS AND EMBARRASSED U SO HARD THAT EVERYBODY STARTS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU."
Pe teacher: "you two! Stop fighting! You guys are at school.."
Delilah and Paisley: "sorry."
Pe teacher: "Sorry about those 2! You guys can bead to next period early since the bell is about ring"
Kiyoshi: "better like that ig—"
Thoma: "ye tbh after that happened i can agree."
Alastor: "HEY GUYS!"
Kiyoshi: "AH WHAT THE FUCK—"
Thoma: "fucking language"
Kiyoshi: "shut the fuck up hoe"
Alastor: "uhm—ok then—"
Alastor: "So what did you guys do for PE?"
Kiyoshi: "oh, we played spike ball or whatever and I found out thoma reads porn"
Alastor: "eww Thoma."
Thoma: "i read it about you shii"
Kiyoshi: "say what now."
Alastor: "OH HELL NAH LEAVE THE KIYOSHI ALONE"
Thoma: "don't youuu guys get so worked up~ Come on it's so obvious i wasn't serious both times~"
Kiyoshi: "I'm pretty fucking sure you we're serious for once cum skin"
Alastor: "Why are you friends with such a buzzkill"
Kiyoshi: "I don't even know"
Thoma: "and why also with an emo hair sonic?"
Alastor: "First of all my hair isn't emo. It's gorgeous."
Thoma: "lmao no it's not"
Kiyoshi: "I can't tell how did you start arguing now."
Alastor: (gibberish)
Alastor: "Let's hurry our asses to class now."
Thoma: "oh right! I forgot to tell you guys! They put me back in the science class!"
Kiyoshi: "I can't tell what's worse at this point, let's just go"
[😋]
[back at robloxian 1]
-Wendy POV-
Ugh! I got to find that Charlotte girl..but where's she?!? It's like she's a rat that runs and hides from everything! Anyways——
"Boo!"
"AAA!"
I turned around and it was her. "You idiot why would you do that!" I yelled. Charlotte looks down, "I'm sorry."
I shook my head, "I—mean—-it's ok!" I forgiven..even though I don't really mean it. I grinned, "Sooo do you have pe?!?"
She nodded. "Let's go shall we—-"
"CHARLOTTE-!"
Shit! Who is it now?!?
~
[no one's pov]
Cleo: "CHARLOTTE-!"
Charlotte: "Cleo!"
Cleo: "Where have you been?!?"
Charlotte: "Sorry...it's was just so loud at the cafeteria!"
Cleo: "that's alright—" [realizes Wendy]
Cleo: "Uhm—hello.."
Wendy: "hi~ you must be Cleo correct"
Cleo: "yup! That's me—-! (isn't this is the girl that Zzhadxa described...why is Charlotte with her)
Cleo: "uhm excuse me for a moment! I need to talk to my cousin really quick." (Grabs Charlottes wrist and takes her somewhere quiet)
[somewhere unknown]
Cleo: "Charlotte! Why are you with that—lady?—-—?
Charlotte: "Cause she told me she will be going alone in prom so I volunteered to go with her."
Cleo: "a-are you sure?!? Didn't you hear what Zzhadxa said about Wendy?!?"
Charlotte: "I didn't hear a thing...I-"
Wendy: (pops out of nowhere) "erm...are you guys done?!?"
Cleo: "no—"
Wendy: (grabs Charlottes wrist) "Great! Come on Charlotte let's go!—-"
Cleo: (Grabs Charlottes wrist as well) "I'm not gonna let you take her."
Wendy: (glares) "let her go you little shit."
Cleo: "No. You first. Get your rusty hands off my cousin!"
Wendy: "Let her go!" (Pulls Charlotte)
Cleo: (pulls Charlotte back) "I'm not letting you take her!"
Wendy: "WHY ARE YOU—"
Charlotte: "STOP! YOU GUYS ARE BOTH HURTING ME—"
Wendy: "Let her go or else..."
Cleo: "or else what?!"
Wendy: "just..let...HER....GO!"
Cleo: "HOW ABOUT YOU LET HER GO?!?"
Charlotte: "guy's please stop—y-you guys are pulling to hard I cannot breathe—"
They kept their grips tight on Charlotte's wrist and they never let go. Wendy gripped on Charlottes wrist
Wendy: "Let her go bacon boy!"
Cleo: "YOU LET HER GO."
Wendy: "I'm going to fucking mu—-"

zzhadxa: "I suppose you have ears."
zzhadxa: "𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼. If you won't, I'll make you."
Wendy: "and what are you going to do about it—?"
Cleo: "ZZ!!"
zzhadxa: (grabs by the neck) "I TOLD YOU THAT I'LL MAKE YOU. ARE YOU DEAF SICK BASTARD!"
Wendy: "hEY——whaT—the fuck!? L—-let me——go!!"
Cleo: (cheers quietly) "go zz...!"
Charlotte: (Wendy!")
zzhadxa: "BE QUIET! I'M ALREADY ON MY LIMIT WITH YOU!"
Wendy: "l—let—mE gO—!" (Cough)
zzhadxa: "I told you to be QUIET! NOT CRY LIKES YOU'RE 6 YOU HOE!"
Charlotte: "Zz—t-the teacher!"
zzhadxa: "I don't care about the teacher! I just want her to be gone!"
Cleo: (yes..)
Charlotte: (I don't want to say anything..)
Wendy: (coUGh) "ChArLoTTe—-why ArEnt you dOing———AnyThing—? (CoUgh)
zzhadxa: "oh!? What's that!? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED A SHINY ARMOR PRINCE TO SAVE YOU!?"
Wendy: "STop—-pleaSe!" (CouGh)
[😁]
zzhadxa: "SHUT UP!"
Mrs Pearl: "Zz!! Put that student down!"
zzhadxa: "if you want me to that bad, then sure." (throws wendy on the wall)
Mrs Pearl: "Charlotte please take Wendy to the office."
Charlotte: (Swallows) "o-ok."
Cleo: "I'll go with her just in case."
zzhadxa: "I'm done with this shit. Hear me or not, if you do something else, I'm gonna kill you."
Wendy: (rolls eyes) "not like you're going to do it anyways.."
[Office]
Charlotte, Cleo, and Wendy were all in the same room together. The doctor enters the room checking if Wendy is free to go. "You're free to go" the doc said softly. Cleo left right away except for Charlotte. "Charlotte.."
"I'm sorry..—-"
"No..d-don't talk to me!"
Charlotte says then enters out. Wendy sighs and takes a seat on a chair. "Ugh..! What am I going to do now?!?" Wendy thought for a moment then smirk in a not so friendly way. "It's time to act..~" she mumbled to herself.
[During science class]
Cleo: "Ugh..why is science class so boring?!? I just wanna see Angie—I mean Angel—lol— I just wanna see Angel now!"
Calista: "Why do you wanna see your boyfriend that bad?"
Evelyn: (turns around) "He's in love~"
Cleo: "Shut up guys!"
Calista: (chuckles) "What ever you say lover boy~"
Evelyn: "pfft" (looks at clock) it's been 5 minutes in and you already bored?!? Does your boyfriend make it more less boring?"
Cleo: "shut—-up!"
Quinn: "oooo~"
Cleo: "Guys! Stop! You're distracting me.."
Quinn: "uhm you do know that Angel sits behind me and Calista right?"
Cleo: "WAIT WHAT—-"
Quinn: "You didn't know?!?"
Cleo: "I-I most forgot! I—-I—"
Angel: "sup Cleo~" (puts hand on shoulder)
Cleo: "ANGEL YOUR BACK FINALLY—-I mean—hey Angel!"
Angel: ".."
Angel: "Uh anyways I was going to ask—-"
zzhadxa: "bro was dedicated"
Cleo: "AHH— I mean—hi Zz!"
Angel: "😨" (falls)
zzhadxa: "sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I took a recording of that by the way"
Angel: "Don't you dare show anyone 😨"
zzhadxa: "too late angie, are you gonna become angyy now"
Angel: (shit)
Calista: "How about you guys flirt somewhere else for no one disrupts you?"
zzhadxa: "nah... I wanna see I'm gonna send it to my twin."
Cleo: (oh no)
Angel: "NO NO NO PLEASE DONT 😨"
zzhadxa: "too bad, too late, so sad"
Angel: (damn it 😭)
Cleo: "Angel? What were you gonna ask?"
zzhadxa: "TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND"
Cleo: (blushes) "H-huh?—"
Angel: "no?!? Why would I?!?" (Obviously lying 😭😭)
Cleo: "oh.."
zzhadxa: "lmao, biggest liar ever—"
zzhadxa: "huh?? Oh, sorry bird nest big weewee boy and overcooked bacon gotta go."
Cleo: "alrightly—"
Angel: "Bye zz!"
Cleo: "bye zz be safe."
zzhadxa: "see you."
Calista: "Y'all forgot we are here to right—-"
Calista: "WTF-" (seeing Cleo give a quick kiss to Angel 👌)
Calista: "CLEO?!?"
Cleo: "AHHH WTF DID I DO"
Calista: "This isn't your first time..don't act so—-"
Quinn: "OOOOOOOO!"
Angel: "quInn—shUt—uP—shUt—uP!"
Cleo: "I—sorry..—"
Angel: "Nah I liked it.."
Calista: "HUH"
Quinn: "HUH?!??!?"
Evelyn: (turns around) "WHAT HE SAY?!?"
zzhadxa: "I GOT THAT TOO!! WHAT THE DOG DOIN"
Angel: "W-WHA—ZZ WHERE IN THE SEVEN SEAS DID YOU COME  FROM"
Cleo: (gasp)
zzhadxa: "be quiet, do that again 😃"
Angel: "no way—"
Cleo: (goes closer) "one more..?"
zzhadxa: "yes."
Angel: "You for real?"
Cleo: "no."
zzhadxa: "DAMMIT! THAT 'not yet' WILL LAST FOREVER!"
Calista and Quinn: "for real!"
zzhadxa: "listen here emo nest, if you really have to say "not yet" after you deny that cleo is your boyfriend then you gotta prove it."
Angel: "oh shit uh—"
Quinn: (pfft)
Cleo: "I—"
Angel: "GOD DAMN IT FINE CLEO—I LIKE YOU—I LIKED I FOR A WHILE EVER SINCE WE BECAME FRIENDS I STARTED TO GET CATCH FEELINGS FOR YO —-YOU ARE  JUST SO NICE AND AMAZING—CUTE I JUST WANNA—FUCK—I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WANNA KISS YOUSO BAD—ON THE LIPS I— S-SO CLEO..
Angel: "will you be my boyfriend..?"
Angel: "and go to prom with me...?"
Cleo: I..—-
zzhadxa: "damn finally..."
Quinn: "OHHHH YEAH!"
Calista: "WOOOOO"
Evelyn: "damn.."
Cleo: "yes! I will be your boyfriend! (In tears) I'm so in love with you...(whispers) you're too Irresistible..and precise. What I like about you is that you changed..a lot. You really developed into a nicer person and I'm glad!"
Quinn: "that's cute but what happened to 'I'll confess to him during prom'"
Angel: "I finally have the courage to get this out of my chest."
Quinn: "Ahh okay okay" (HOW COME HE GETS A LOVER BEFORE ME"
Angel: "So Cleo or should I say my love—-"
Atlas: "what?!?"
zzhadxa: "pfft—"
zzhadxa: "I wanted to let you know he was here sooner but it was too funny to see sonic from china standing there like an npc."
Atlas: "I—"
Milo: "That's funny dude. He got there before you" (Just entered)
Atlas: "Milo what you doing here?!"
Milo: "I go to this class dingus."
zzhadxa: "um, lol? You don't even know what classes your ex friends we're in?"
Milo: "He's stupid! He always ditch me whenever I want to hang out with him."
Atlas: "No I don't!—-"
Milo: "See? Being stupid again."
Atlas: "Milo."
Milo: "What"
Atlas: "Never mind."
Milo: "Talk to me when you actually got something to say."
Atlas: "ok."
Atlas: "Whatever.."
Milo: "Actually. Don't even talk to me."
Atlas: "Whatever."
Angel: "he's mine now. Are you going to do anything about it?" (Puts arm around cleo)
Atlas: "No. I give up."
All: "Good."
(not the classmates cause they don't care and their not looking on what Angel and the others are doing)
[Time skip~]
zzhadxa: "TWIN K ABOUT THE PROM, WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I WEAR—"
Suckacke: "Oh! I know what outfit you should wear! That one right there!" (Points)
zzhadxa: "hmm... Perhaps I will look like a mommy tbh OKAY"
Suckacke: "WOOHOO!! OKAY TWIN ZZ I HOPE U HAVE FUN IN PROM!!! IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME AND ILL BREAK IN THE BUILDING— IN A POLITE WAY OF COURSE AND HELP YOU"
[Zz done dressing]

(Image by zzhadxa )
zzhadxa: "OKAY TYSM BYE TWIN K ILYSM!!!!"
Suckacke: "BYE BYE TWINNIE ILYUSYSYTT"
[Zz heads out]
~
[Meanwhile with Wendy]
Wendy: "Hmm..perfect.." (Rolls up plan)
Wendy: "Now I got to act as innocent as possible!~"
Wendy: [looks around] "Now where did I put that dress?!?"
[!]
Wendy: "Oh there it is!" (Smirks)
Wendy: [Puts it on] "beautiful~"
Wendy: [gets phone call] "Ugh! What now?" [picks up] "Dan?!? What the hell—- I thought you—"
Dan [call]: "Hah! Nope! I recovered!"
Wendy: "I.."
Dan [call]: "I really hope they caught you by now..Wendy.."
Wendy: "Shut up Dan! I hope you die!"
Dan[call]: "Not going to happe—"
[hangs up]
Wendy: "Much better~ time to head to prom~"
[time skip]
(meanwhile with Angel and Cleo)
Angel: "ugh! My hair won't even go down for once!"
Cleo: "No! Leave it! You look way better with your hair all mess up."
Angel: "Really?" (Stops brushing)
Cleo: "mhm!"
Angel: (blushes) "thanks love.."
Cleo: "No problem! ❤️" (walks away to get dress)
Angel: "o-oh my god—-"
Calista: "Wow so gay."
Angel: "No shit."
Calista: "I thought you said you'll go to house to get dressed there instead"
Angel: "Pretty sure Timmy doing alright..really hope he isn't doing anything stupid"
Meanwhile with Timmy:
"AAAAAA MONSTER MONSTER"
Timmy - drops a glass of water [AAAAA]
Timmy - slams camera on floor [I HATES THISSS!!]
[Back to Angel and Calista]
Angel: "hopefully.."
Calista: "hahaha—I—-doubt!"
Danica: (walks out) "Hey guys! How do I look?!?"
Calista: "Danica! You're here!" WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG!"
Danica: "jeez sorry! Not my fault my house is far from yours!"
Calista: (rolls eyes)
Angel: "Imma go dress up now." (Walks away)
Calista: "alrightly lover boy."
[timeskip]
Angel: (walks out) "damn~ I look pretty nice~"
Angel: "haha—"
Cleo: (bumps) "Ah—! Angie?!? I'm sorry live I didn't see you there!"
Angel: "Nah it's alright. How do I look?"
Cleo: "h-handsome"
Angel: (chuckles) "thanks~"
...
Cleo: "s-stop looking at me like that.." (blushes)
Angel: "can't promise that."
Cleo: "Also..You don't properly know how to fix your tie!" (Fixes for him)
Angel: "right.."
Angel: "thank you."
Cleo: "no problem!"
[about to kiss]
Calista: "HEY! GUYS ITS ALMOST TIME! GET UR ASSES OUTSIDE WE ONLY HAVE 4 MINUTES."
Cleo: (pushes Angel) "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!?"
Calista: "I'M SORRY NOW WE HAVE 3 MINUTES NOW! STOP BEING GAY FOR 5 MINUTES AND GO OUTSIDE ."
Cleo: "OKAY! COME ON ANGIE, LET'S GO!"
Angel: (gets up) "alright.."
[They made it to prom but they're all 10 minutes late]
Danica : "Bruh. Who decorated this."
Evelyn: "Don't judge me!"
Danica: "Where's zz"
zzhadxa: "𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."
Danica: "WHOA! YOU LOOK NICE!"
Evelyn: "Agreed!"
zzhadxa: "thanks, y'all look good too, where's the other gay people?"
Danica: "Over at the punch table!!"
zzhadxa: "cool, I'll go visit them"
Danica: "okaaaa, have fun!"
zzhadxa: "you too."
~
Angel: "Hey Zz!"
zzhadxa: "hey man, y'all look nice"
Angel and Cleo: "Thanks!"
Cleo: "So where's your date?"
zzhadxa: "lmao probably will be here soon"
daisuke: "hey guys I'm pablo"
zzhadxa: "nvm"
Cleo: "how—-"
Angel: "logic I guess."
zzhadxa: "yea"
daisuke: "no, I'm batman"
Angel: "oh. Uhm- interesting. Are you guys matching—?"
daisuke: "yeah, we are"
Angel: "Cute couple! 😼💪"
daisuke: "thanks!! isn't that right z?"
zzhadxa: "yeah it is batman— oh, is that Noah over there? I'll go visit him, cya have fun!!"
Angel and Cleo: "YOU TOO!"
[Charlotte panting]
Charlotte: "IM...(heavy breathing)...H HERE!"
Cleo: "CHARLOTTE!" (Runs up and hugs)
Charlotte: "Is my cousin having fun?!?" (Hugs back)
Cleo: "YESIR I AM! Come on! Let's drink some punch!"
Charlotte: "ALRIGHT!" (Chanting)

Noah: "..."
zzhadxa: "hey man!!"
Noah: "oh, hey zzhadxa."
zzhadxa: "why so down? Wendy fucking sucks, she deserves it."
Noah: "how did you—–"
zzhadxa: "I asked something first."
Noah: "well, she doesn't deserve it. I feel stupid and it's all my fault that she probably hates me now for saying that."
zzhadxa: "uh, your fault that she doesn't know how to protect herself?"
Noah: "no, it's just—– you know, I shouldn't waste a whole prom on this considering I'm gonna have to leave 9 minutes early."
zzhadxa: "fine."
Quinn: [enters] "Sorry I'm late people! I ran into Wendy while making my way from here."
zzhadxa: "speak of the devil from the drive thru."
Quinn: "right—? Did you see her dress?!? It's—-"
Wendy: [enters] "hello~"
zzhadxa: "why do you look like a barber from gta"
Wendy: "Uhm?!? What do you mean! It's—amazing!!"
Wendy: "Noah?!?"

Noah: "..."
zzhadxa: "oh leave him alone you piece of shit"
Noah: "zzhadxa shut up."
Wendy: "Noah! I'm so sorry for what I have done!"
Noah: "it's all my fault, not yours. I should be sorry."
Wendy: "No, no, no..I should be sorry! I shouldn't have been a bitch back there! I promise I'll be a "better" person!
zzhadxa: "listen here you—"
Noah: (sigh) "let's just get over this and enjoy the
prom."
Wendy: "Yay~ (looks back and sees Charlotte) "Oh! Sorry Noah. I have to go talk to someone." (Leaves)
zzhadxa: (whispers) "hey, hey Quinn wanna know something funny?~"
Quinn: (whispers back) "yeah!"
zzhadxa: "I almost choked that drive thru bitch
lmfao"
zzhadxa: "if you want any Proof just ask cleo or charlotte"
Quinn: (shock) "I I don't need prove. I believe you..(holding laugh) I—pfFt— Y—Good joB—- pFt—HAHAHAHAHAHHA"
zzhadxa: "S-SHE ASKED CHARLOTTE FOR HELP LIKE A CHICKEN I— PFTT"
Quinn: "C—CHICKEN?? (In tears right now) BRO I CANT—- PFT HAHAHA I'M SORRY (wipes tears off) IT'S TO FUNNY— HAHAHA 😭😭"
Wendy: "The heck are you guys yelling about?!?"
zzhadxa: "about me choking you."
Wendy: (Scoff) "Stop that! You nearly killed me"
zzhadxa: "well, isn't that the point?"
Wendy: "Why are you trying to get rid of me!"
zzhadxa: "DON'T YOU GET IT ALREADY!?"
Quinn: (mumbles) "is she dumb or something..."
zzhadxa: "𝗼𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀."
Wendy: [ugh..I still need to talk to that Charlotte girl]
~
Atlas: "Ugh! I can't believe Cleo got together with Angel but not me...I knew Cleo longer..I was there for him longer—I got to think of something l...wait..Maybe I can pick up a fight with him! But..Maybe I need a weapon for that..a bat but I won't kill him so I got to be careful."
Atlas: "I'll just aim it on his arm."
Atlas: "Where can I get a bat?"
Atlas: "Oh I know!"
[7 minutes later]
Atlas: "Is Colt home?!? Hopefully not——"
Colt: "Atlas. What are you doing outside my house?"
Atlas: "oh—uh—can I borrow something."
Colt: "no. Don't you have a prom to go to?"
Atlas: "Yeah but I need your bat."
Colt: "bat for what"
Atlas: "s-something! I just need it."
Colt: "Need it for what"
Atlas: "Something."
Colt: "I won't give it."
Atlas: "Colt please!"
Colt: "no. Stay away from my house and me."
Atlas: "Colt."
Colt: "no."
Atlas: "please."
Colt: (sigh) "if only it gets you to leave." (Throws) "bring it back by midnight. If you don't give it back on point I'll brutally beat you up. I'm not kidding."
Atlas: (rolls eyes) "You never beat me up. Since I'm your friend."
Colt: "Who said I was your friend."
Atlas: "I-I did..you still are right?"
Colt: "No. leave. Remember to bring it back or else."
Atlas: (picks up bat and walks away) "fine.." (mumbles: stupid Colt..)
Colt: "See you later sonic boy."
~
Atlas: "Great! Now I just have to get ready and go to prom. Easy!" (Looks around room) "Now where's my suit?!?"
Delilah: (opens door) "Hey Atlas."
Atlas: "Hi Delilah."
Delilah: (comes in) "Getting ready for prom?"
Atlas: "Yeah—but I can't find my suit..have you seen it?"
Delilah: "Yes. In the trashcan"
Atlas: "did you—-"
Delilah: "mom did.."
Atlas: "oh."
Delilah: "It's alright. I got you another one just in case!" (Runs to room to get it)
Atlas: "hm."
Delilah: (comes back) "here you go!" (Hands over the suit)
Atlas: "thanks sis—though it looks a bit big to fit me."
Delilah: "sorry, but you should probably start heading there right now! Do you want me to walk with you there?"
Atlas: "sure. But let me get ready"
Delilah: "come out when you're done."
~
Charlotte: "HAHA YEAH!! THAT'S SOME GOOD PUNCH! THE MORE PUNCH I DRINK THE MORE MY ENERGY RAISES UP!"
Cleo: "omg Charlotte cut it out with the punch!"
Charlotte: "IT'S SO GOOD THOUGH!"
zzhadxa: "damn you punch addicted?"
Charlotte: (chuckles) "YES I AM!"
zzhadxa: "well you better stop drinking that right now, leave some for the others."
Charlotte: (frowns) "finee" 😭
Cleo: "Zz  is right leave some for the others"
Cleo "Also don't you have plenty of punch at home?!?"
Charlotte: "yes but I'm not at home."
Charlotte: "I'll drink more punch after home."
Cleo: "Don't drink too much."
zzhadxa: "nah let her be, but not here. Just when she's at home."
Cleo: (sighs) "alright"
Quinn: "Zz."
zzhadxa: "yeah?"
Quinn: (whispers) "do you think that Wendy is acting a little bit weird?!? Why does she sound like she's being sarcastic all the time."
zzhadxa: (whispers back) "Don't know, she sounds like a fucking hoe. I enjoyed hearing her cry like a baby when choking her but, yeah I have on my mind that she's someone not to trust. I'm someone experienced in this."
Quinn: "still can't get over the fact you choked her though lol it's funny."
zzhadxa: "lmao ikr"
Noah: "sorry guys I gotta go."
zzhadxa: "why so earl— oh, right you have to go 9 minutes early for some reason"
Quinn: "Noah? Where are you going anyways?"
Noah: "to babysit someone like I usually do, except on the weekends."
zzhadxa: "who exactly?"
Quinn: "yeah, who?!?"
Noah: "uh, not sure if I can tell y'all that but I have to also get her ready for a play of a school she recently transferred in."
zzhadxa: "a play? Quinn, doesn't that sound familiar?"
Quinn: "yeah..play..Timmy.. TIMMY PLAY?!? ZZ YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS"
zzhadxa: "WEEE THINK THAT THE KID YOU'RE GONNA BABYSIT IS GOING TO TIMMY'S PLAY!"
Noah: "oh timmy, I know that kid he's actually very kind. Anyway may be?"
Quinn: "Is the school perhaps called robloxian elementary school with a seahorse looking mascot?"
Noah: "well, yeah. Also uh— I feel cursed to say that the last part is the most detailed thing I've ever heard about it"
Angel: (Walks up) "last time I went to Timmy's school I saw a bunch of teachers in seahorses costumes."
Noah: "uhm what😭"
zzhadxa: "lmao did you get a photo of that?"
Angel: "Yes. Yes I did." (Shows) crazy right?
zzhadxa: "THEY LOOK LIKE NPCS FROM GOAT SIMULATOR."
Noah: "PFTT— OH— RIGHT GOTTA GO NOW OR I'M GONNA BE LATE CYA!!"
Angel: "Pfft—-uh—wait for what?"
zzhadxa: "apparently the kid he babysits is transferring in timmy's school and is gonna be in the play."
Angel: "Another play—? Hopefully it won't end up like last play."
zzhadxa: "bet that ceiling lantern hit hard."
Angel: "how did you—-never mind."
Angel: (sigh)
Mrs Softie: (taps mic) "U-uh hello-?" (Mic breaks and makes a loud screeching noise)
Milo who just entered covered his his ears right away. "Turn that off!" Milo yelled. Calista turned around and her eyes widened. "Milo—wow! You look so handsome!" She complimented. Milo smiled, "why thank you." And stepped up and gave Calista a hug. "Does this mean you guys are official?" Cleo teased. Calista gasped and softly pushed Cleo. Milo shrugged and then chuckled. Mrs Softie turned on the microphone again but this time it isn't making a loud screeching noise. "I-I'm very sorry about that!"
"I hope you all are having a good time together at prom!"
"If you ever feel like you wanna eat we have food over there on the table where Mrs Pearl and Mrs Barbie is standing. Don't worry though..the food is free. If you have any questions you can ask me!
[Atlas enters]
Atlas: [shivering] "So..cold!"
Atlas: [sees Milo] "Milooo! Fascinating seeing you heree where's your date?"
Milo: "."
Milo: "none of your business." [walks past]
Atlas: [looks down for a moment and follows] "Miloooo...why are you like that??"
Milo: "It's cause you won't leave me alone."
Atlas: "But I don't wanna leave you alone. Best friends stick together right?"
Milo: "ex best friend."
Milo: "Who said I was your best friend?" [stands on the entrance]
Atlas: "Strange. Colt said the same thing."
Atlas: "We're still friends right...?"
Milo: "No."
Random student: "excuse me! Coming through! You two are in the way."
Milo: sorry [walks out]
Atlas: [catches up] "Where are you going??? Why are you leaving?!? How about your date?"
Milo: "I'm just going out for a walk."
Atlas: "but your date"
Milo: "she'll be fine as long as her friends are there."
Atlas: "but—"
Milo: "I said she'll be fine." [speed walks]
Atlas: [catches up again] "I don't get it..—-"
Milo: "I don't get the fact on why you are still following me."
Milo: "Can you just stop and leave me alone?"
Atlas: "Milo I'm sorry."
Milo: "Too late."
Atlas: "Milo..I'm serious."
Milo: "sure."
Atlas: "GOD DAMN IT MILO I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU."
Milo: "bullshit excuse."
Atlas: "milo."
Milo: "dude. Just shut up already. Stop crying it's making you look stupid."
Atlas: ".."
[starting to rain]
Milo: [looks up] "You should probably start heading back inside now. You don't wanna get wet don't you?"
Atlas: "no."
Milo: "why? Do you wanna get sick?"
Atlas: "I'm fine."
Milo: "Just go back inside."
Atlas: "I wanna stay outside with you."
Milo: "No. go back inside."
Atlas: "no."
Milo: "I'll bring you back inside myself."
Atlas: "n-no I wanna say outside with you! I'm trying to ask for forgiveness!"
Milo: "Too late. I told you I—-"
Atlas: "Milo I'll become a better person..I promise."
Milo: "You say that but it ends up a mess. Don't make shit up just to get back with me."
Atlas: "No Milo—-"
Milo: "JUST GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK INSIDE. JEEZ, I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYMORE."
Atlas: [hugs] "Milo calm down please. Remember this? Remember?!? It use to calm you down every time you have a break down..mommy issues..remember?!?
Milo: (scoff) "Get off of me please."
Atlas: "no."
Milo: "Atlas please.."
Milo: "..."
Milo: [pushes away] "you're not like that anymore."
Atlas: "That's why I said I will change!"
Milo: "It's not going to happen."
Atlas: "Milo."
[raining hard]
Milo: "God damn it...let's just head back inside. Once we head back don't talk to me anymore."
Atlas: "Okay."
[~]
Milo: "Sorry Calista. I had to go and talk to somebody."
Calista: "That's fine! Who were you talking too?"
Milo: "uh" [looks at Atlas] "An ex friend of mine."
Calista: "oh?"
Atlas: "..."
Atlas: "What kind of person have I turn into"
[~]
Wendy: "ugh..it's so crowded in here it's making me dizzy!"
Cortney: "I know right! It's sounds like a whole concert here."
Wendy: "Hey~ uh—Cortney?"
Cortney: "Yes?"
Wendy: "have you seen a girl name Charlotte?"
Cortney: "Uh no. Are you referring to the girl with a red bandanna?!?"
Wendy: "yes, now have you seen her?"
Cortney: "uh—she's near the stage where they announce the prom queen and prom king."
Wendy: "oooo I got it~!"
Wendy: [pushes through crowd] "excuse me, coming through."
Wendy: [sees Charlotte]
Wendy: [mind: there she is...]
Wendy: "Hey Charlotte!"
Charlotte: "oh Wendy..? Hey..?"
Wendy: "Can I talk to you somewhere private—? It's about what happened today."
Charlotte: "uhm..sure."
Wendy: "Let's go somewhere else though.. it's really loud out here."
Charlotte: "okay."
[bathroom]
Wendy: "Charlotte. I'm sorry for how I acted back at school. It's really immature of me and I should learn how to act nicer around people instead of acting like a bitch around them. I promise I'll become a better person and act serious this time."
Charlotte: "are you being...honest?"
Wendy: "Of course I am. That's why I told you I promise you I'll be a lot more nicer" [grins]
Charlotte: "..."
Charlotte: "ok."
Wendy: "!"
Charlotte: "Okay I forgive you!"
Wendy: "thank you. Now let's head back shall we?"
Charlotte: "of course!"
Wendy: "alrighty!!"
[~]
Mrs Barbie: [turns mic on] "ahem..can I get everybody's attention?!?"
[Everyone still talking]
Mrs Barbie: "Can..I..PLEASE get everybody's attention."
[Everyone turns their attention to Mrs Barbie]
Mrs Barbie: "thank you."
Mrs Barbie: "As you may notice that Evelyn is handing out sheets of paper to everyone. Please keep it and do not throw it away. It'll be use to vote on who will be prom queen and king!"
Charlotte: "epic..!"
Calista: "cool!"
Milo: "nice!"
Angel: "exciting!"
Mrs Barbie: "If you need a pencil, Mrs Preppy has is holding some over there near the punch tables."
Mrs Barbie: "good luck! We'll be announcing the winners soon in 30 minutes!"
Wendy: "nice~" [writes Charlotte's name down]
Charlotte: [peaks] "You're voting for me?"
Wendy: "mhm" [folds paper]
Charlotte: "Aw thank you!"
Danica: [votes for zz] "she's my favorite so."
Calista: [Votes for Charlotte] "I voted for Charlotte because—you know what never mind."
Cleo: "Same! I voted her as well because she's one of my best cousins!"
Calista: "sweet—"
Evelyn: "I voted for Angel. Hopefully Cleo will be prom queen."
Calista: "BAHA—"
Cleo: [sigh] "hopefully Angel won't be prom king cause I don't want the prom queen having their hands all over him!"
Calista: "Damn—"
Danica: "Don't look back."
Cleo: "why?"
Danica: "just don't look back"
Cleo: [looks back]
Danica: "uh oh."
Cleo: "ANGEL!"
[~]
Angel: "Lady look. I said I do not want to dance with you."
[???]: "But you seem lonely!"
Angel: "I'm not lonely. I have a boyfriend. He's right there looking directly at you."
[???]: "Why?"
Angel: "He probably doesn't want anybody going near me. Damn—-"
[???]: "Oh! I'm so sorry."
Angel: "Uh-"
[???]: "The only reason why I wanted to dance with you is that I don't have any friends to have fun with——"
[Somebody random enters]
-everyone goes silent-
[?] "Hello."
...
Atlas: "wait..DAN?"
...
Wendy: "Shit! I gotta go..sorry Charlotte!" [leaves]
Dan: "Atlas?"
Atlas: "What are you doing here?"
Dan: "I could hear loud noises coming from here so I decided to check it out."
Atlas: "..."
Atlas: "Most importantly why are you all bandaged up are you ok?"
[everyone gets back on what they're doing]
Dan: [walks up] "Why do you care?"
Atlas: "I just..Why are you bandaged up—...???"
Dan: "Long story.." [sits down on a chair]
Atlas: "I wanna know..do you mind telling me..?"
Dan: "you're weird. Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"
Atlas: "can you just tell me?"
Dan: "Alright, sit down."
Atlas: "Where?"
Dan: "In a chair?"
Atlas: "There's no more chairs.."
Dan: "There's one there. Are you blind?"
Atlas: "But I'm lazy to get it."
Dan: "You know what? Take mines" [gets up]
Atlas: "Thank you..I guess."
Dan: "Thank you? That's the first ever thank you I ever heard from you."
Atlas: "shut up and just tell me."
Dan: "alright."
[~]
[backstory]
8 weeks ago
Dan just got up a stretched. "Another shitty day."he frowned then got up to get dress. He then paused and threw his back pack out of his room denying to go to school. "I'll just skip school again.."
"I'll just take a walk around the block" he added. He put on his running shoes and put his headphones on for some music.
Off he goes.
[~]
While walking/jogging he looked down and saw a black cat blocking his way. Dan back up afraid thinking it might pounce on him or even kill him. But instead the cat just purred. Dan smiled then gave a small pat on the cats head and leaves 5 minutes later.
Dan then stopped and smelled something very delicious in the air coming across from the robloxian park..
HOTDOGS.
Dan licks his lips and took bis wallet out to see how much he has left. Turns out a lot. "Can I have one hot dog please?" He asked taking out $5:00 from his wallet. The person who is selling hotdogs nodded and started on it right away. Dan drooled and couldn't wait to eat it. "Here's your hotdog sir!" The worker promulgated and handed over the delicious hotdog to him. "Thank you!" Then he handed the $5:00 over. Dan happily skipped with his delicious hotdog and took a huge bite from it. Damn it was delicious! I had one my self. Dan then started to get exhausted right away and sat on the tables that was near the park. "What a beautiful day today." Dan stated admiring the blissful weather. "I wonder if Wendy skipped school too." Dan took out his phone and went to his DMs on Wendy's contact. "Hmm.."
"Seems like she not answering. I'll just wait until she gets off from school. Maybe we could hang out today since it's Friday!"
Dan got up and took off heading back home.
[~]
"That was a nice walk! What time is it?!"
[9:43am]
"Oh. It's still early. In the meantime I'll just go outside to ding dong ditch people."
[After a 6 hour around the neighborhood of ding Dong ditching]
"This is the last house! I'm so exhausted right now.."
"Who's house is this?!? And why the hell does it smell like shit?!?"
Dan rings the door bell but he couldn't run away in time. The door opens. "Dan? What are you doing here?" Wendy said sounding a bit nervous. "Oh? Wendy? I was just going around the neighborhood ding dong ditching people..thought I got caught 40 times lol." Wendy chuckles. "41"
"Yeah 41"
"Anyways do you wanna come in? Friend?"
"Of course!"
[~]
"Wow..nice house Wendy! It looks pretty empty though." Dan said then sat on her couch. "Thanks." Wendy smiled. "Want tea?" Wendy asked. "Yes please!"
Wendy took tea cups out of her drawer and started to make the tea right away. Dan waited fidgeting his legs back and forward while whistling then stop until the disgusting smell came back. "Wendy what is that smell?" Dan asked pinching his nose. Wendy stayed silent. "Why don't we have tea in the basement?" Wendy creepily suggested. "Tea in the basement? Now who the heck would have tea in the basement?"
"We could be the first ones." Wendy said handing over the tea to him. "Wendy you're acting weird..is there anything wrong?" Dan suspiciously said and took a sip of his tea. Wendy shook her head, "are you feeling sleepy?" Dan let out a small yawn, "uh..yeah a little..."
Then his eyes went completely shut.
[~]
Wake up.
Wake up.
Wake up.
Wake up.
[!]
Warning: violence/blood if you do not like this following things you can skip. Though I do suggest you to read it for you know what kind of person Wendy truly is.
"Where..am I?"
...
[Dan's mind]
"W-what the FUCK?!?"
Bodies?!?....knifes...?!?...what the fuck?!? Why am I tied up...I—Wendy..?
"MhmMmhm—m!"
Wendy: "huh I can't quite understand you...mind repeating it?" [Sharpens knife]
"Mhanhmagmv???"
Wendy: [sigh] "Hold on" [puts knife down]
Wendy: [rips off tape that was on Dan's mouth]
"..."
"W-wendy where are we?!? W-why is there dead bodies everywhere?!?"
Wendy: "The basement"
"Why am I here?!? What the fuck did you do?!?"
Wendy: "I Slaughtered everyone..don't you see~?"
"You..what?!?"
Wendy: "Let me repeat that hun. I slaughtered everyone in this room.."
"A-are you serious?!?"
Wendy: "Yes I'm serious..don't you see the blood that's all over on the floor right now?!?"
"Wendy what the fuck is wrong with you?!? You're mentally insane!"
Wendy: "I know." [picks knife up]
"Wendy get me out of here right now or I'll call the police!"
Wendy: "You can't."
"I—-"
Wendy: "You're tied up you can't."
"Well I can untie myself!"
Wendy: "Sure."
[~]
"S-shit! It's too hard..."
Wendy: "Give up?"
"No! I will never give up!"
[~]
Wendy: "Do you give up now?" [plays with knife]
Dan: "HELP! HELP!"
Wendy: "Shut up before I chopped your head off in 1 second."
Dan: [I don't want that..]
[~]
Dan: "I can't..."
Wendy: "ugh...I'm getting impatient already! Let me just~" [Stabs directly at chest]
Dan: "OW!"
Wendy: "One more moment and I'll stab you again!"
Dan: [tearing up] "W-Wendy—"
Wendy: "SHUT UP!" [Stabs his  chest again]
Dan: "AH!" [coughing]
Wendy: "My gosh~ this is actually fun!"
Dan: "W-Wendy...stop.."
Wendy: "What else should I—-" [door bell]
Wendy: "Oooo! Looks like my pizza is here."
Wendy: "You better not try to escape or else." [leaves]
Dan: "f-fucking [cough cough] w-whore!"
Dan: "..."
Dan: "W-what am I going to do now?!? How can I escape?!?.... [cough] f—f-fuck...I can't....breath—-[cough cough] I have to get out—-o-of here!" [struggles out] Come on...[gets one arm out] "Omg! Y-yes [cough]  almost.. [gets other arm out] "Now I can escape! I just got too—-OW! fuck...my chest hurts."
Dan: "Now how can I get out of her without her knowing—-"
[Wendy comes back]
Wendy: "I'm back~ now where was I—-"
Wendy: "oh. Looks like you finally untied yourself.."
Wendy: [closes basement door] "But now you don't have time to escape! Unlucky you!"
Dan: [cough] "L-leave me alone..."
Wendy: "I'll leave you alone once your dead!"  [steps closer]
Dan: [fuck—!! Wait..I can just—throw something at her!"]
Wendy: [stabs arm] "does THAT feel good?!?"
Dan: "AA-SHiT!..T—that— [cough] does not feel good at all! [cough]
Wendy: "Oh sorry! Do you want something that you will enjoy?!" [heads over to table and grabs a sharper knife]
Dan: [Grabs chair and throws it at her]
Wendy: [!] "OUCH!"
Dan: [RUN!]
[~]
Dan quickly opens the basement door and runs out but then trips when he was near the entrance. He tried to get up..but he was to injured too. He looked back and saw Wendy ready to finished him up. But Dan was quick enough to kick Wendy on the face really hard. "You mother fucker!"
Dan crawl as fast as he can to the entrance but Wendy grabbed his leg and stabbed him in a back.
But that won't stop Dan from fighting back.
Luckily Dan isn't dead..But he was losing amounts of blood. "Back to the basement you go—-"
Dan then again kick Wendy on the face but even more harder. Wendy got frustrated then swung the knife towards Dan but he dodged by rolling. Luckily it didn't hit directly at him..it hit directly at floor. Wendy aggressively pulled the knife out on the floor and jumped on Dan. "ANY LAST WORDS?!?" Wendy promulgated..her eyes looking yellow then ever. "GET OFF OF ME I—" Dan couldn't finish his sentence so he coughed off lots of blood. "DIE!" Wendy swung her knife again but Dan stopped her on time by grabbing her on the arm. "D-don't y—you fucking dare Wendy...!"
"COME ON DAN!"
The knife keeps getting nearer to Dan's face. Dan sweated. "W-Wendy—s-stop!"
"I'll stop until you are dead!"
"Wendy..."
"I H-HATE YOU!"
Dan
Had
Enough.
He pushed Wendy off and made a run for it. Dan successfully made it out but fell on the middle of the streets . Wendy laughed evilly thinking she won then shut her door completely..in "victory"
In the other hand.
Dan was passed out on the streets unconscious. Cars pass by but a car stopped and a person noticed and rushed up to checked if Dan was ok. No. No he's not. More cars stopped by..people getting out of the cars and they all surround Dan in fear. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" A person yelled out that caused another person that took their phone out right away and contact the hospital.
[~]
"Are you doing okay now..?"
"Yeah I'm alright.. don't worry.. though I don't understand why you even care."
...
Atlas: W-Wendy right..? That's weird cause I have a classmate named Wendy."
Dan: ".."
Atlas: "I don't know if it's her but—-"
Dan: "What does she look like."
Atlas: "Well, she has blonde hair, a white beanie, a white blouse—"
Dan: "I know" [Laughing]
Atlas: "That's not funny! I'm literally in a school with a serial killer."
Dan: "I know but what do you want me to do about it?"
Atlas: "nothing. Nothing you can do about it."
Dan: "exactly. If we told everyone about this they will think we're lying."
Atlas: "Of course."
Dan: "well..gotta go.."
Atlas: "okay."
Dan: "make sure no one gos with Wendy. You already know what will happened"
Atlas: "okay"
Dan: "Goodbye you weird fuck!"
Atlas: "bye?"
[~]
Charlotte: "Where's Wendy?!? Did she leave?!?"
Cleo: "Why are you asking?"
Charlotte: "n-nothing never mind!"
Cleo: [suspicious]
Angel: "Hey Cleo? Wanna dance?"
Cleo: "..."
Angel: "Come on Cleo..."
Cleo: "s-sure.."
Angel: "come on~!" [grabs]
[~]
Charlotte: "Ahh my cousin is growing."
Charlotte: [sigh] "I'm bored though.."
Charlotte: "Enough punch for me!"
zzhadxa: "hey, something's up with your mood."
Charlotte: "Oh hey Zz" [sigh]
zzhadxa: "no time for heys, just tell me what's up with you"
Charlotte: "I'm just bored! And then Wendy—-"
Charlotte: "Wendy came up to me and apologized."
zzhadxa: "and you believe that? sorry, I'd find it kinda funny."
Charlotte: "No I don't believe it I'm just testing her if she actually changed."
zzhadxa: "you don't need to test it to know, that's all I wanted to say. Oh, here's my vote for you by the way."
Charlotte: "Oo! Thanks! I voted for you too!"
zzhadxa: "thanks, but I don't really need the role so"
Charlotte: "Oh..but..Thanks again for the vote!"
zzhadxa: "no problem."
Charlotte: [I still need to know if Wendy changed or not]
Mrs Barbie: "Alright everyone! We'll be announcing the prom queen and king right now!"
Mrs Barbie: "Well—Evelyn can you come up on stage and announce the prom queen/king for me?"
Evelyn: "Sure—!" [gets the paper]
Evelyn: "The person who's going to be prom queen is....CHARLOTTE!"
[everyone applauding]
Cleo: "GO COUSIN!"
Evelyn: "And the person who's going to be prom king is...Angel?"
[Everyone applauding except for Cleo]
Cleo: "WHAT!"
zzhadxa: "calm down, it's not that big of a deal, like imagine if someone actually put anything weird on their vote about it."
Cleo: "Hopefully not...RECOUNT THE VOTES RIGHT NOW!"
Angel: "Cleo it's not like I'm going to leave you for someone else——"
Cleo: "SHUT UP SOMEONE RECOUNT THE VOTES!"
Quinn: "I will!"
[everyone stays silent]
Quinn: [mumbles] "Cleo's crazy..."
Quinn: [recounting]
Vote 1: "I'm not voting..I'm going to be honest that Atlas is the most ugliest guy in school" - [?]
Vote 2: "Cleo, cause he's cute" - Angel
Vote 3: "Charlotte..though I barely know her." - Calista
Vote 4: "Zz cause she's so fucking amazing" - Danica
Vote 5: "Milo cause blondies are attractive" - Owen
Vote 6: "Go fuck yourself Mrs Preppy you ugly duckling" - Cortney
Vote 7: "charlotte, no context needed. Also why does Wendy sound like a gta hooker on the side of the road?" - zzhadxa
Vote 8: "Zz of course. She's literally the best." - Charlotte
Vote 9: "Angel because he is the hottest guy in school" [?]
Vote 10: "Charlotte because why not~?" - Wendy
Vote 11: "Angel because he's a Angel." - [?]
Vote 12: "Angel cause I drool every time I see him." - [?]
Vote 13: "Angel because he seems like a really cool dude" - Milo
Vote 14: "Charlotte!" - [?]
Vote 15: "Angel..if you see this I dream of you every day..what do you except?!? You're..attractive!" [?]
Vote 16: "Angel! He's my best friend what do you expect?!?" - Quinn
Vote 17: "I hope Angel gets embarrassed in stage." - Owen
Vote 18: "If you're reading this! I got to tell you about how seductive my boyfriend is! Oh my gosh I can't get my fucking eyes off him I day dream about him everyday! I swear! I swear! What can I ever do with out him? Sometimes I draw pictures of me and him kissing in my diary!" - Cleo
Vote 19: "Charlotte cause she's slay." - Calista
Vote 20: "Charlotte! She's a punch addict!" - [?]
Vote 21: "Uhm..I saw Mrs Preppy husband cheating on her with a plant." - [~]
Vote 22: "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MRS PEARL I HATE YOUR FUCKING CLASS AND UR FUCKING CLASSMATES THEY ARE ANNOYING AS SHIT AND I HOPE ALL OF U CHOKES ON WATER AND DIES YOU KNOW WHAT IM ENROLLING MYSELF TOO A NEW SCHOOL ACTUALLY I RATHER BE HOMESCHOOLED. ANYWAYS FUCK U MRS PEARL, THE PRINCIPAL, MRS BARBIE, AND ESPECIALLY YOU MRS PREPPY GO FUCK URSELF U STUPID POOPOO CACA PEICE OF POOPOO NEXT TIME I SEE U I WILL TELL MY DOG TO TAKE A SHIT ON UR FRONT DOOR YOU KNOW WHO I MOSTLY HATE I HATE U MRS BARBIE YOU BETTER RAISE MY GRADE UP TO AN A OR I'LL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP- [?]
Vote 23: zzhadxa cause she looks hot in the prom outfit and cause she's my girlfriend" - Daisuke
[the rest is Angel and Charlotte]
Quinn: "That's basically it."
Cleo: "SON OF A BIT—-"
Cleo: [calm down Cleo]
Cleo: "Alright—-"
Quinn: "So? You draw pictures of you and Angel kissing in your diary and think we wouldn't know?"
zzhadxa: "I knew from the beginning, but I'm not that type of person to reveal what's in peoples random diary's."
Cleo: "It was a joke 😨—uh—"
Angel: "If it wasn't a joke then we can try every kiss that you drawn of us."
Cleo: "W-well—it's only 1 page."
Angel: "I was expecting more."
Cleo: "too bad?"
zzhadxa: "bruh they're in their own world rn"
Quinn: "oh my gosh.."
Evelyn: "Can I please have the prom queen and prom king up here?"
Angel: "Sorry love. I promise I will still love you."
Cleo: "I know that! No need to say that—"
Charlotte: "Hey cousin!"
Cleo: "Charlotte!"
Cleo: "Congratulations!"
Charlotte: "Thank you!"
Evelyn: [puts a crown on top of Charlotte's head] "Prom queen! And.." [puts crown on top of Angel's head] "Prom king!"
[?]: "OMG ANGEL I LOVE YOU!"
Cleo: "Shut up."
Evelyn: "You guys can do whatever you want now."
Cleo: "Angie! How about we go out for a walk?"
Angel: "Just us?"
Cleo: "Yeah! Come on!" [grabs hand]
Angel: "Alright.." [smiles]
Quinn: "Bye you two! Make sure to come back in 15 minutes!"
Cleo: "Depends on how long we take!" [leaves with Angel]
Quinn: "Haha..Bruh."
[~]
Charlotte: [yawns] "I'm getting tired.."
Quinn: "same.. is prom over?"
[Angel and Cleo comes back]
Quinn: "Omg! Finally you guys are back! What took you guys so long?"
Angel: "Sorry! Important stuff."
Quinn: "I see.."
Charlotte: "Should we head home when prom is over?"
Quinn: "Yeah"
Angel and Cleo: "Mhm"
Charlotte: "Okay! Who's up for more punch?"
[?]: "Uh—I hate to break it to you there's no more punch"
Charlotte: "WHAT!"
Quinn: "And it looks like it starting to rain."
Charlotte: "How wonderful!"
Charlotte: "not.."
Angel: [sigh] "I guess we all have to head home in the rain."
Quinn: [whines]
~
[During Cleo and Angel's walk]
Angel: "Damn it's really cold out here isn't it?"
Cleo: "m-mhm!" [shivers]
Angel: "Though it's your fault for wanting to walk out on the cold." [chuckling]
Cleo: "I know! Sorry.."
Angel: "It's alright."
Cleo: [wraps arms around Angel's arm]
Angel: "Isn't the stars beautiful?"
Cleo: "mhm." [leans head on shoulder]
Angel: "Heh."
...
Cleo: "Hey Angie."
Angel: "Yeah?"
Cleo: "I l-love you..."
Angel: "I Love you more..."
[they kiss]
Cleo: "Angie?"
Angel: "Yes my love?"
Cleo: "Promise me you won't leave me?"
Angel: "I promise."
[They kiss again]
...
5 minutes later Atlas was around the corner sleeping with his chin resting on his hand. He was snoring pretty loudly then startled by a random person screaming. Atlas shook his head and got up confused for a second. "Where am I?!?" He said then rubbed his eyes and walk where everybody was standing. He pushed through the crowd and saw Milo with Calista dancing. "That's cute" he's said. Then he pushed through the crowd even deeper and saw Angel and Cleo holding hands enjoying their life's together. This cause Atlas to get very frustrated. He pushed through out of the crowd and search everywhere for Colt's bat. "Where's it?" He mumbled struggling to find it. He looked everywhere and found it hiding under the table. "Great! Now I got to figure out how too—-"
"Atlas what are you doing?"
Atlas jumped and quickly hid the bat behind his back. "Nothing!" Milo raised a eyebrow and tried to peak on what Atlas was hiding. "What are you hiding?" Milo asked reaching for the item behind. "N—-nothing stop that!" Atlas said trying to pull Milo away. "Atlas! What are you hiding?!?" Milo said getting very irritated about this. "NOTHING JUST STOP!"
"I swear. To fucking— IF YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE HIDING I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING HURT YOU."
zzhadxa: "𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲."
Milo: "THANK YOU!"
Atlas: "I'm not hiding anything.. uh.." [fuck whats a good excuse]
Atlas: [shows bat] "I-I was hiding this bat because I was going to go out and play—baseball!"
zzhadxa: "oh? Since when did you play baseball, you runt."
Atlas: "l-like..4 weeks ago?"
zzhadxa: "really, you're not fooling anyone here. Give that bat."
Atlas: "No! I need it."
zzhadxa: "it's not even yours. You don't need it so bad, do you now?. Give it or In gonna make you."
Atlas: "Ugh." [drops bat] "Happy?"
zzhadxa: [picks up] "very. Now back you go."
Atlas: [sighs] mind: "If I can't use a bat then I'll just use my hands"
Milo: "Thank you so much ZZ!"
zzhadxa: "it's nothing, if he tries to do something else I've got my eye on him."
Atlas smirked then headed towards for Angel and Cleo. "hey Angel!"
Angel quickly faced Cleo. "Atlas? What do you want?" Atlas faked smiled. "Oh uhm..I wanna restart! Sorry for being so rude to you..Cleo deserves a way better person like you! Not me! Haha!" Angel eyes widened in shock. "Really?" Atlas nodded. "Uhuh." Cleo was pretty shocked as well. He wasn't expect him to say that. "I don't believe you." Angel turned away. "Oh you don't believe me? That's alright!" Atlas said then trailed off. Angel rolled his eyes. "So fake." He said then looked at Cleo.
[~]
Minutes past by everyone was super exhausted. Charlotte was literally pass out with her face planted on the punch bowl! Quinn and Calista was around the corner having a sibling bond. Milo was sitting on a chair all alone deleting some photos on his phone. Atlas was standing in the corner smirking in a stupid way. Owen however was glued to the other corner not wanting to participate on these kind of dances. The other people..uhm still enjoying their life. "I'm so tired." Angel yawned. "Same."
Cleo stretched and leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Should we go home now?"
Cleo suggested. Angel fell half asleep but perked his head up. "Sure! I need to check If Timmy is doing ok though."
Cleo: "Right..And can I go home with you please?"
Angel: "Of course."
Cleo: "Thank you."
[They head outside the entrance]
zzhadxa: "hey, whatever he just said to you, don't trust him. I caught him along with milo and he had a bat earlier."
Angel: "A..bat?"
Angel: "He's such a weirdo but thank you for the warning zz!"
zzhadxa: "don't worry about it."
[~]
Delilah: "Ugh! Where's Atlas?!? He's supposed to be out of this building 3 minutes ago."
Atlas: "I'm here! Sorry."
Delilah: "Finally you slowpoke."
Delilah: "Now let's head home it's getting late—-"
Atlas: "wait." [heads over to Angel and Cleo]
Delilah: "Atlas?!? What're you doing?!?"
[~]
Delilah: "Atlas! We need to get home! We don't want mom to get mad at us again right?"
Atlas: "I don't care if mom gets mad. She was a whore anyways."
Delilah: "Didn't you hear what mom said—"
Atlas: "like I said I DON'T CARE!"
Delilah: "Atlas please."
Atlas: "Hey Angel!"
Angel: "Huh?"
Atlas ran up to Angel and punch him in the eye. This caused Cleo to back away fearfully. Angel pushed Atlas away and cuff his hand on his punched eye. "What was that for?"
Atlas didn't say anything so he pounced on Angel and they both fell into the ground.
Delilah: "ATLAS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?"
Atlas ignored his Twin's words and punched Angel repeatedly. Cleo back away even more until he was next to Delilah. "Get off of me!" Angel yells and kicks Atlas off on the stomach with his legs." Atlas nearly choked and got up and grabbed on Angel's collar. "Damn you weak" Angel stated then punch Atlas on the nose. Cleo looked down then looked at Delilah with teary eyes. "Delilah I'm scared.." Delilah looked at Cleo then at Atlas and Angel who was still fighting. At this point Delilah had enough. She clenched her fist and opened her mouth completely wide getting ready to scream. Everyone who was still inside the building notice the fight and ran to see it including Charlotte and the others. Delilah took a deep breath..NO. She got frustrated and scream. "STOP FIGHTING YOU GUYS ARE SCARING CLEO."
Atlas stopped and so did Angel. Angel looked at Cleo with guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry Cleo.."
Cleo couldn't say anything. His mouth was completely shut. He wanted to cry.
Charlotte went next to and confronted him by hugging him. Cleo let out a small sob and hugged Charlotte back with Delilah hugging him from behind. "They're still fighting over you huh...?" Delilah whispered. "This time more violently..." Cleo Answered. Delilah stopped hugging Cleo then walked up to Atlas and Angel. "Now. Let's go home Atlas. We'll  be talking about this at home." Delilah stepped closer to Atlas but Atlas pushed her away and turns his head quickly to Angel. "Oh I'm not done yet!"
"Game on you stupid fuck!"
Angel and Atlas continue to fight each other more and more.. the more they fight the more the fight gets even violent. Delilah  technically had enough and walked back where Charlotte and Cleo was standing. Everybody who was surrounding was looking around for the teacher to stop this fight. Calista pushed through all the people and ran to Cleo and gave him a hug. "I don't get it..why is Atlas like this?!?...he knows that me and Angel are together but why can't he just let me be happy for once...?"
"I..just don't understand! He needs to understand that I do not like him anymore. I like Angel..It's because Angel is more..caring..but Atlas. All I see in him is a friend."
"..."
"If only Atlas knew that not all Slenders are bad."Delilah said looking up to stars. Charlotte nodded agreeing. Calista hug Cleo tighter, "Somebody stop the fight we can't just stand here and watch them beat each other to death!"
zzhadxa: "STOP."
They both stopped.
They were both bleeding.
zzhadxa: "you both, get off each other. I don't have to time discuss this with the 'talking' manners."
Angel pushed Atlas and walked up to his boyfriend. Milo sighed. "This is exactly why I wanted our friendship to end."
zzhadxa: "you're 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 regret this."
Atlas: [scoff] "Fuck all of you."
zzhadxa: "you're not going anywhere."
Atlas: "Well I'm heading home."
zzhadxa: "are you now?." [grabs]
[everyone questioning was happening now]
Atlas: "let me go please."
zzhadxa: [dropkick]
Atlas: "OW!"
Crowd: "oooooooo"
Delilah: "Not surprised."
Angel: "Go—-Zz!—ouch."
zzhadxa: [kicks] "you can go now. I don't want to see your little bitchy face anymore."
Atlas: [gets up] "fuck—-this school!" [cough]
zzhadxa: "I told you to go."
Atlas: "I am!" [proceeds to walk slowly ☠️]
Atlas: "Delilah help me out here!"
Delilah: "No."
Atlas: "Whatever.."
Delilah: "Uh anyways.. imma head home. See you later, or should I say never..Atlas."
Atlas: "Whatever."
[~]
Timmy POV:
"Finally home."
My big brother! I quickly got out of bed with the pup and ran out to see my big bro! "BIG BRO BIG BRO BIG!" I yelled giving him a startle.
And it looks like he's not the only one who came home..Cleo too. I tilted my head, "Uhm...Why is Cleo here?" I asked with my eyebrow narrowed. Angel look at Cleo then look at me. "U-uh well so—"
"..."
"So?"
"why are you holding a puppy? Who's puppy is that?" Angel questioned changing the topic. I set the puppy gently on the floor for it could roam around the house a bit freely, "well..because it was hurt and I decided to bring it in for a checkup." I answered twiddling 2 of my fingers together nervously. Cleo spoke up and does the aw face, "aww that is cute!" I crossed my arms, "that's not my point though! Why is Cleo here!"
Angel sigh of annoyance, "nothing!—-it's—-nothing.. don't disturb us" Angel told Timmy and grabbed Cleo's hand. I took a peak and giggled. They're together aren't they? "Where's the babysitter that's suppose to babysit you?" Angel asked looking around the house. "Over here! Sorry I had to take a dump." Jacob stated. Angel blinked quickly a couple of times, "How was his behavior?" Jacob thought for a moment, "weird..he kept saying he sees a monster even though there's none."
"Oh Timmy..that's him being overreactive—"
"but it's true big bro! I been seeing monsters everywhere and they won't stop following me!" I quickly spit out not letting my big bro finish his sentence. Angel rolled his eyes, "whatever Timmy."
I looked down, upset. Not even my big brother believes me either. Cleo noticed and kneeled down about my height, "you ok Timmy?" I shook my head. "No..it's okay." I said about to walk away with the pup on me arms. "No Timmy. Stop..tell me what's wrong." Cleo asked stopping me by grabbing on my arm. I sighed and pointed to the couch for I could explain on what happened. "Okay..what's wrong Timmy?" Cleo asked again. I sigh and suddenly started to get anxiety, "w-well—last night..I—I... had a dream—it—" I started to breath heavily..I couldn't barely explain. "It—was scary—-I—-there was monsters...And I keep seeing them every..SINGLE TIME!" I stopped and gave myself a second. I spoke again, "I-I don't know what they want from me but I DID NOTHING WRONG!" I blurted out catching my big bro and Jacob's attention. Cleo wrapped an arm around Timmy and worriedly sighed. "Timmy...I believe you.."
I look up, "Really...?"
"yes I do. I mean, look how scared you are..you're shaking—and—"
"..."
"I believe you..are you still seeing them?"
"Yes...yes I am!"
Cleo embraced me into a hug. I hugged back and sobbed. "It's ok Timmy! That's why I'm here. You can always come up to me whenever you're scared." He reminded and hug me tighter. I choked a little but his hugs were the best——but not as best as Angels! We both let go. I looked back and Jacob had left already.
My big brother sat next to us and put an arm around Cleo. "hey, you 2 should get ready to go to bed?..Yawns..it has been a long day.."
Cleo nodded agreeing and so did I. "Let's go Cleo we have better things to do—"
"NOT IN FRONT OF TIMMY-"
"Alright then—-room."
"Uhm...? What are you guys doing exactly?"
"Nothing!" Angel immediately said and was petting the pup. I tilted my head in confusion. wonder what they're going to do? I watched them as they both enter the room."Hey pup! Go to my room..imma see what they are up too."
I walked up to my big brother room and took a little peak. He didn't even close his door all the way. I caught them—k—kissing—EW BRO! NASTY! I stuck my tongue of disgust, I hate seeing people kiss each other for no reason! I Marched up to my room and laid in bed along with the pup.
"Oh my god Angel you're so seductive~"
"O-oh—r-really—"
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP I CAN HEAR U ALL FROM MY ROOM!"
.
.
.
Angel: "See we almost got caught."
Cleo: "I—I know"
Angel: "Am I really that seductive to you~?"
Cleo: "uh—NAH I WAS JOKING HAHA."
Angel: "Bruh."
(About to kiss but a notification pops up from Angel's phone)
Angel: "ugh..damn it" (mind)
Cleo: "What is it?"
Angel: "The school let out a email about the new students coming to our campus pretty soon."
Cleo: "Does it say?"
Angel: "It just says Sucrose that's it. I'm not sure about the others."
Cleo: "Pretty name! Can't wait to meet her—or him!"
(Silence..)
Angel: "Uh...I think we should go to sleep now. I'll take you out tomorrow."
Cleo: "better treat me like I'm yours~"
Angel: "Heh- I will~ don't worry——babe."
...
Angel: "Hey uh..Sorry what happened today."
Cleo: "It's alright but we really need to fix up those bruises.."
Angel: "I'm fine"
Cleo: "No you're not.. where's your bandages..?"
Angel: "Not telling you."
Cleo: [looks through drawer] "Found it!"
Angel: "Damn it."
Cleo: [wraps bandages around Angel's bruises.] "How're you feeling?"
Angel: "amazing."
Cleo: [yawns] "c-can we sleep now."
Angel: "of course" [lights turn off]
"Woof woof!"
Angel: "The dog!"
"Woof woof!"
Angel: [picks up dog] "Timmy most of left his door open."[pats dogs head]
Cleo: "So what're going to do about the dog? Are you going to let Timmy keep it?"
Angel: "I'll think about it." [puts dog down] "But for now lets sleep."
Cleo: "Alright..good night I love you."
Angel: [kisses forehead] "good night I love you too."
[~]
•Timmy's play•
Monday, January 30.
Timmy was sleeping peacefully until he felt something lick on his left cheek. He opened his eyes and turned his head to the right seeing biscuit jumping up and down in excitement. Timmy smiled and got up and stretched. Angel peak to his door "Good morning Timmy! Breakfast is ready!" Timmy yawned still feeling a bit tired. "I'll be there soon" Angel nodded then left. Timmy walked out of his room with biscuit behind..But Timmy froze and looked up..seeing the hallucination again. He fell to the ground and back away quickly. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Timmy shouted. Angel ran where Timmy was and kneeled down to his level. "Timmy what's wrong?"
Timmy started to tear up. "N-nothing! Just another one of the monsters.."
"What monsters?!? You're crazy. Now, hurry up and eat your breakfast. You have school in 30 minutes."
Timmy looks down sadly "Okay.." then walks to the table to eat breakfast.
[~]
Timmy POV:
"Here we are..school again! I wonder what we will be doing today?"
Sign:
[SCHOOL PLAY, 8PM]
Another play?!? I mean..I can't complain! School plays are actually fun but what kind of play are we going to perform? [BELL RINGS] Oh! Well that's the bell. Gotta go to class before I get put in the tine out corner!
[~]
Teacher: "Good morning my little sunshines! You might of seen the sign outside about this Incoming play! Oh—and~ we have two new students!"
Teacher: "Everyone meet Kat and Kokona"
Kokona: "HI! I'm Kokona and I'm SUPER COOL and happy to be here!!!"
Kat: "I'm Kat. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
The kids: "Hello Kokona! hello Kat!"
kokona: "HELLO!!!"
Teacher: "You two can sit anywhere!"
kokona: (mind) "there's someone who's also blonde like me in here, maybe I can sit next to him?"
Timmy: "Hi!"
kokona: "hello!!!"
kat: "hi"
Timmy: "Thanks for choosing to sit me guys!"
kokona: "it's an honor to sit next to someone who's blonde just like the awesome kokona!!"
Timmy: "Ah yes very awesome Kokona!!! oh—are you guys excited for the play!"
kat: "yeah, ut seems pretty cool overall"
kokona: "OF COURSE!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! IT'LL BE SOOOO COOL!!!"
Timmy: "I LOVE UR GUYS IS ATTITUDE!!!!"
kokona: "I KNOW RIGHT ME TOO!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SUPER SUPER COOL JUST LIKE ME AND MY TWIN!!!!!"
kat: "you guys are very... Interesting too? It's nice."
Timmy: "WE ALL SHOULD BE FRIENDS!!"
kokona: "OMG YESYESYESYEYSYEYSYEYSEYSSSSS!!!!"
kat: "friends..."
Timmy: "YES. FRIENDS!!"
kokona: "YES! BEEEST FRIENDS! LIKE FOREVER FOREVER!!!"
kat: "right."
Timmy: "YEYEYEYYSHAJAJAIKAKQIIAJJQJQJQJSJHEHWHWHWHJWNWNWNWNWNWNWNNWNWNQNQNWNNWNWNSNSBBWBWNWNSNNSNWJWJ!" [HUGS BOTH 😈]
kokona: (hugs back😱) "LET'S MAKE SUPER COOL FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!!!"
kat: "I guess." (mind) "if my mom won't say I'm too grown up for this too thought.. she's gonna rip it just like my teddy."
Timmy: "OKAY!😈✨"
kokona: "YAY YAY YAY!!!"
AND THEY MAKE SUPER COOL FRIENSHIP BRACELET 😱😈
kokona: "THEY LOOK SOOOOOO COOL!"
Timmy: "MY FIRST EVER BRACLET!"
kat: "this is my first one too.."
kokona: "AHHH MY SECOND FRIENDSHIP BRACELET!!! I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND COOL!!! WE LOOK LIKE BADDIES😈"
Timmy: "GUYS WE SHOULD GO NOW OUR CLASS IS LEAVING TO GO TO STUDIO FOR PRACTICE"
kokona: "LET'S GO!!"
kat: "alright"
[~]
kokona: "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO FOR THE SUPER COOL PLAY!?"
Timmy: "WE CAN DO SAVE PRINCESS! IS THAT OK WITH U GUYS"
kokona: "YES YES YES! I WANNA BE A SUUUUUPER COOL SHINING ARMOR KNIGHT IN THE DARK LIKE ONE OF THOSE COOL VILLAINS!!"
kat: "so who's gonna be the princess?"
Timmy: "YOU!!"
kat: "sure."
kokona: "I ALSO HAVE AN IDEA!!! BLONDE GUY IS GONNA BE A SUPER COOL DINOSAUR!? HOW ABOUT THAT!?"
Timmy: "dinosaur...DINOSAUR?!? YESSSSSSS 😈"
kokona: "AHHHHHH WE'RE GONNA BE THE BEST!!!"
kat: "i count on you guys."
Timmy: "WE GOT THIS BESTIES WE NEED THAT O 👿"
kokona: "YEAH!!! IT'S NOT A QUESTION, WE'RE GONNA GET IT!!!"
[~]
Timmy: "IM VERY EVIL I WILL TRAP PRINCESS WITH THIS FLAT CAGE THAT I FOUND CAUSE A PERSON TOOK THE 3d ONE"
kokona: "oh my god!!! I have to do something! I'm gonna save the princess with my super cool fighting abilities of my sword!! Behold the dark knight Corina!"
Timmy: "WHHHAT WHOS THISSS??? ARE U GONNA SAVE THE PRINCESS."
kokona: "YES U FAT DINO!!!"
Timmy: "YOU WILL NOT— uhm—mA—"
kokona: "don't worry, it's easy to memorize the script once you read it like twice only"
Timmy: "1...2..1..2–"
Timmy: "OH OKAY"
Timmy: "YOU WILL NOT SAVE THE PRINCESS!!! THE CAGE IS REALLY STRONG! except the fact its flat like paper..."[GROANS]
kokona: "you know what? I'm gonna find whoever took that 3D cage and get it back, like we can't do this with a 2D cage it looks kinda goofy😭"
Timmy: "THERE IT IS."
kokona: "TAKE IT BEFORE ANYONE DOES"
Timmy: [GRABS IT] "GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT."
kokona: "AHHHH YAY FINALLY"
Timmy: "OK CONTINUING!!!!"
Timmy: "IF YOU GOING TO SAVE THE PRINCESS U HAVE TO TRY TO GET PASS ME!!!"
kokona: "I WILL GET PAST YOU!" (pulls out sword) "BEHOLD MY SWORD!"
Timmy: "OH NO! NOT THE SWORD!! 😱😱"
kokona: "I HAVE THE POWER!" (swings sword)
Timmy: AHHH!!! [collapses]
kokona: "WOHOO! YOU'RE SAFE NOW PRINCESS!" (holds hand)
kat: (gets out of cage) "thank you!"
Timmy: "OMG WE DID SO GOOD!"
kokona: "I knOW RIGHT!!!! THAT WAS SO COOL IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST PLAY EVER!!"
kat: "yeah, we did pretty good"
Timmy: "GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE GUYS WE WILL NAIL THIS PLAY."
kokona: "HIGH FIVE!!!"
kat: "sure"
[~]
|Random names by the way lol|
Chase (as a shark): "start the play."
Kyler: "I can't! Can't you see I'm trying to fit myself in this flamingo floaty?"
Mia (bear): bruh it's so easy to like😭
Kyler: [sigh] "This flamingo floaty is too small. Let me see if there is any bigger ones."
Luna (wolf): "just be quick, practice won't last too long"
Kyler: "got it!"
Chase: "Let's start—but where are the others?"
Luna: "uhm, dunno? They're late asf"
Chase: "Like always."
Kyler: "Black, white, green or blue! Show off your natural you. FLAMINGO! OH OH OH OH."
Luna: "don't sing it all once! We have to split the parts Kyler!"
Kyler: "black."
Chase: "white"
Mia: "green, or"
Luna: "blue,"
Kyler: "Show off your."
Chase: "natural you—-"
Kyler: "FLAMINGO OH OH OH OH."
Luna: "perfect! We did great!"
Kyler: "YESSSIR!!"
Chase: "AHHAA!!"
Mia: "yay!!"
[7:45]
Timmy: "BROTHER!"
Angel: "Yes?"
Timmy: "I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER PLAY! CAN YOU WATCH IT!??"
Angel: "Hmm Sure!"
Timmy: "Yay!"
Angel: "After your play I have to go out and help Evelyn with something."
Timmy: [grabs arm] "COME ON COME ON LETS GO!"
Angel: "Alright! Jeez."
[~]
•TIMMY'S SCHOOL ONCE AGAIN•
[lots of people outside]
Angel: "Wow..uh—there's a lot more people here then last time."
Kokona: "—AHHHHH BESTIE HI ARE YOU EXCITED!!!"
Timmy: "KOKONA HIHI! YES I AM EXCITED!"
Angel: "!"
Angel: "Cool that you made friends———"
Timmy: "SO WHERE'S KAT?"
kokona: "I DONT KNOW BUT SHE SHOULD BE HERE SOON"
kat: "hey"
Timmy: "HELLO KAT!"
kokona: "YESYES HIIIII"
kat: "hey guys"
Noah: "oh, hey angel."
Angel: "Noah? Wassup!" Uh—-what are you doing here—?"
Noah: "oh, I'm here babysitting kat like I often do. She has a play."
kokona: "OOH, SO YOU'RE LIKE... HER DAD OR SOMETHING?"
Noah: "no— no no, you misunderstood. I'm not her dad. I'm just here to babysit her"
kokona: "ohhh.... Do you do this often?"
Noah: "yeah"
kokona: "cool!"
Timmy: "UHM KOKONA, KAT WE SHOULD PROBABLY GO UP IN STAGE NOW! OUR PLAY ITS ABOUT TO START IN 5 MINUTES! WE GOTTA GO GET DRESSED."
kokona: "Oh rIGHT LETS GO I FORGORA"
kat: "lets hurry up!!"
Timmy: "OKAU AHHHHHH🏃‍♂️"
Angel: "We should probably head inside now."
Noah: "yeah"
[~]
Teacher: "Welcome..everyone to our school play!"
Teacher: "We have a total of 5 plays! So sit tight and enjoy."
[SAVE THE PRINCESS]
Timmy: "G-guys...- I'm scared.."
kokona: "it's okay you got this bestie!!! lets go!! Everyone is gonna love us!"
kat: "yeah don't worry, remember how good we did in the practice?"
Timmy: "y-yeah—it's not that it's just—-" [swallows] "let's just go.."
kokona: (pats shoulder) "you got this okay? Let's go!"
Timmy: "ok.."
...
[START OF PLAY]
Timmy: "AHAHA—HAHA! I WILL TRAP THE PRINCESS WITH THIS SUPER STRONG CAGE THAT NO ONE CAN EVER DEFEATT."
Kat: "oh no! Help!" (sobbing)
kokona: "PRINCESS! DON'T WORRY I, DARK KNIGHT CORINA HAVE COME TO SAVE YOU!"
Timmy: "OHH?!? WHATS THIS?!? A KNIGHT HERE TO SAVE THE PRINCESS?!?"
kokona: "YES! FEAR ME YOU GTA DRAGON!"
Crowd: *gasp*
Timmy: [mind: what's gta?]
Timmy: "IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE THE PRINCESS YOU HAVE TO TRY TO GET PAST ME!"
kokona: "SURE!!!" (takes out sword) "BEHOLD MY SWORD!!"
Timmy: "OH NO. NOT THE SWORD—IT—" [looks behind]
Timmy: [no..]
Timmy: [calm down Timmy do not embarrass yourself in front of everyone. Ignore it]
Timmy: "NOT THE SWORD! THAT SWORD CAN DEFEAT ALL THE DRAGONS LIKE ME!"
kokona: (swings sword)
kokona: (whispers) "calm down everyone is enjoying the show!"
Timmy: (whispers back) "ok thanks Kokona.."
Timmy: "NOOOOOOO" [fake collapses]
kokona: "PRINCESS! YOU'RE SAFE NOW!" (holds hand)
Kat: "thank you knight corina!" (holds hand back)
Timmy: "THE END!!"
Timmy: "AAAA WE DID SO GOOD!"
kokona: "OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!!"
Teacher: "Wow! That was a very good play! Now for our next one—"
Chase: "Yeah yeah! Us. We know."
Luna: (whispers) "okay let's do this!"
Kyler: "black"
Chase: "YOU IDIOT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO DIALOGUE FIRST DON'T SING YET."
Luna: "CALM DOWN"
Kyler: "What an asshole!"
Chase: "just star—-"
Kyler: "juST stArT."
Chase: "are you—"
Kyler: "Yes."
Luna: "DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF THE AUDIENCE BITCH"
Kyler: "BUT YOU LITERALLY JUST SWORE—-"
Chase: "I'M GOING TO DROWN YOU IN MY POOL IF I EVER HAVE A POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE AGAIN."
Kyler: "OH HELL NAH BRO NOT ONE OF YOUR SHITTY POOL PARTIES"
[crowd gasp]
Angel: "Glad you are not like that Timmy."
Timmy: "I don't like swearing."
kokona: "JUST DO YOUR FUCKING PLAY ALREADY ANIMAL CROSSING FURRIES!!!"
Timmy: "O."
Chase: "I'M SORRY WE WILL START BUT BLAME IT ON KYLER FOR MESSING UP THE LINE!"
Kyler: "ITS ONLY ONE MISTAKE YOU A-ASSHOLE!"
Timmy: "Chase..you're so rude to Kyler."
Chase: "I don't care."
Kyler: "Just start.."
Kyler: "oooh noo I'm wandering around the swamp all by myselff...I think I need some visitors!"
Luna: (whisper) "cmon chase ur turn!"
Chase: (whispers back) "okay."
Chase: "HAH VISITORS? WHO THE HECK WANTS TO VISIT UR POOR DISGUSTING GREEN SWAMP?"
Kyler: "that's not in the script!" 
Chase: "Omg—"
Chase: "IT'S OKAY U FLAMINGO! I'LL—-I'LL BE YOUR VISITOR—-!"
Luna: (whispers) "bRUH GAY PEOPLE STOP RUINING THE SHOW!!!"
Mia: (whispers) "❤️BE🧡WHO💛YOU💚AREEEE💙💜"
Kyler: "Perhaps we are ga—-"
Chase: "I hate your swamp already it smells like shi—-I mean—- your swamp is good!"
Kyler: "Thanks for coming but this is not enough visitors! I need more!"
Luna: "STFU BITCH YOUR KINDERGARTEN BOYFRIEND IS ENOUGH—"
Chase: "BOYFRIEND?? I AM NOT—-"
Kyler: "fair."
Chase: "BRO."
Kyler: "Actually I don't want this shark on my swamp.."
Chase: "CAN WE ALL JUST GET TO THE SINGING PART RIGHT NOW. HURRY UP FOR I CAN CHOKE KYLER TO DEATH AFTER THIS PLAY."
Mia: "SHUT UP AND DO IT ALREADY THEN!!"
Kyler: "Black."
Mia: "white"
Luna: "green or"
Chase: "Blue"
Chase: "Show off your natural you"
Kyler: "FLAMINGO OH OH OH OH."
Luna: "GREAT FINALLY!! NOW SHUT YOUR DAMN HORRIBLE ASS SINGING MOUTH"
Mia: "IKR BRUH"
Chase: "I don't care anymore."
Kyler: "HEY OUR SINGING VOICES IS THE BEST."
Chase: "no."
Kyler: "SHUT UP."
Chase: "Did we all forget that our parents might be watching."
Kyler: "Oh shit."
Luna: "STOP SWEARING THEN?!"
Kyler: "Okay."
Chase: [sighs]
Kyler: "Hey Chase? How about we skip the play and go play tag in the play ground? You seem upset."
Chase: "I'm sorry."
Kyler: "I'm sorry what?"
Chase: "I'm sorry for being mean to you! I'm such a horrible friend."
Kyler: "..."
Kyler: "Don't say that."
Chase: "Why? Didn't you see how mean I acted towards you?"
Kyler: "Yes I did. But I can't get mad at you."
Chase: "What."
Kyler: "I don't like letting my anger at you cause you..I don't know."
Chase: "Kyler you're weird.."
Kyler: "I know do you wanna skip the play or—"
Chase: "We can watch the last plays! I mean—I kinda wanna see what other people done."
Kyler: "ALRIGHT SURE!"
Chase: "We can go to the playground tomorrow."
Kyler: "TOMORROW?!? DUDE—-"
Chase: "Because we have free time tomorrow did you forget-?"
Kyler: "oh."
Mia: "❤️BE🧡WHO💛YOUU—"
Chase: "NO MIA!"
Kyler: "Guys! Here comes the next play."
Luna: "DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO MIA DIP SHIT. AND OKAY LET'S WATCH"
Teacher: "round of applause for the—singing—animals! Up next we have a dog..uhm..a dude literally dressed in a dog outfit. And—-another dog."
Angel: "Say what now—-"
Jace: "HELLO I'M JACE!"
Dace: "AND I'M DACE."
Jace: "WE WILL BE PERFORMING ALL OF YOU A RAP!"
Dace: "YEAHH!! WE WILL BE SPITTING SO MANY BARS THAT YOU ALL WILL FAINT."
Jace: "LETS DO THIS TWIN BRO!"
[song plays]
Timmy: "No!—-"
Kokona: "furries"
Jace: "HELLO I'M JACE. AND I'M FROM OUTER SPACE!"
Dace: "WASSUP, I'M DACE! AND I LIKE..EATING YOUR FACE!"
Jace: "WHAT FACE?"
Dace: "MY FACE!"
Jace: "your face?!?"
Dace: "MY FACE!"
jace: "Didn't you say you like eating their face?"
Dace: "NAH, I LIKE MY FACE."
Jace: "Uhm—Dace—"
Dace: "IF YOU MESS WITH US WE WILL FLING YOU TO MARS IF YOU EVER FEELING DOWN I WILL SING YOU A LITTLE SONG!"
Dace: "DON'T COME NEAR ME OR I'LL SCRATCH YOU WITH MY LITTLE CRUSTY CLAWS."
Dace: "MY CLAWS ARE JUST LIKE FLAWS. MY FLAWS ARE LIKE LAWS BUT LAWS ARE AWS AND AWS ARE WAS AND WAS IS LAS AND LAS IS LOST AND LOST IS COST AND COST IS MOST AND MOST IS TOST."
Jace: "This is why you got no girlfriend Dace."
Dace: "SHUT UP JACE WITH UR TINNIE TINY FACE, YOU GOT NO RIZZ AND NO PRETTY FACE. GET UP JACE BE A POLITE MAN, NO BODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LITTLE LAND. IF I WAS THERE OR MOM WAS THERE WE BOTH WILL WOULD DROP U OFF A LAND. OHIO IS THE NAME CAUSE THATS WHERE U BELONG. YOU GOT NO RIZZ SO ITS BETTER YOU SHOULD STOP."
Kokona: "hey dace did you know if i wanted to talk to a spineless jackass I'd rip off your spine and ask you some shit"
Dace: "Just making random words up!"
Jace: "Dace—-"
Dace: "SHUT UP JACE WHO TOLD YOU COULD SPEAK? I MIGHT AS WELL POST ABOUT YOU AND LEAK. JACE BACK UP YOU FATASS BITCH. YOU CANT DO A BLACKFLIP SO U MIGHT AS WELL SIT [mic drops]
Jace: "Dude this is so embarrassing—-"
Dace: "You know what Jace I'm sorry..."
Dace: "lets start this again..AHEM."
Jace: [sigh]
Dace: [picks up mic] "SORRY GUYS I WAS JUST WARMING UP THERE'S MORE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE HERE BUT I DON'T WHERE THEY WENT."
Jace: "Bruh..Let's just get this over with"
...
12:56am
It was late rainy night. Charlotte ran all the way home with a blonde haired girl behind her. I suppose that blonde hair girl is her "new friend."
"Are we there yet?" Wendy asked pulling her arm away from Charlotte. Charlotte paused and looked up. "Yeah..? Actually I don't know." Charlotte let out a small laugh. Wendy didn't snickered. She just kept a blank face like she always does. "Should we go in now?" Charlotte offered opening the front door for Wendy. Wendy smiled a bit, "sure"
.
.
.
No ones POV: Wendy sat comfortably on Charlotte's couch. "So, do you wanna come over at my house for to night?" Wendy asked sounding a bit suspicious. Charlotte thought about it for a moment and nodded right away. "Sure!"
"Great...Great..."
"Uhm..do we go or—"
"Maybe later. We just got here." Wendy interrupted. Charlotte nodded understanding then headed to the kitchen to pour some tea for herself and Wendy.
.
.
.
It was around 12:30am. Charlotte shut the front door behind her and looked up seeing Wendy already ahead of her. Charlotte caught up by jogging. "So how far is your house?" Charlotte asked looking up at Wendy who is focusing at the sidewalk not at Charlotte. "It's not far from yours, just 6 blocks away." Wendy smirked. Charlotte tilted her head. "Why are you smirking?" She asked stopping. Wendy turned around, "oh nothing!" Charlotte shrugged and continue to walk again. Charlotte looked up and so did Wendy. "It looks like it's going to rain.."
"Luckily I brought a umbrella." Wendy grinned opening the umbrella up.
[~]
"Here we are!" Wendy yelled out happily. Charlotte was surprised but then pinched her nose. "Yuck it smells—-no offense!" Charlotte said in disgust. Wendy gave Charlotte a rueful smile. "No..no..it's okay!"
"Why don't you come in?" Wendy added. Charlotte stepped inside. "Nice house! So empty—-"
"thank you. Thank you."
Charlotte sat on the couch. "The smell is coming back..what's going on?" Charlotte asked. Wendy kept her mouth shut. "Probably coming from the the neighbors house." Charlotte raised a eyebrow. "But it's coming from here.." Wendy sigh. "Just ignore it." Charlotte nodded. Five minutes later Wendy opens her mouth to speak. "Can you get me something from the basement?"
"Basement? Why?"
"Uh—you know what never mind! I'll get it myself.."
"Okay?"
[~]
Charlotte: [mind: What's taking this girl so long?!?]
*BUZZ*
[a message from Cleo]
Chat:
Cleo: "Charlotte! Hey! What're you doing?"
Charlotte: "Nothing. Just over at a friends house.@
Cleo: "who's house?"
Charlotte: "A friends house."
Cleo: "Okay but who's house?"
Charlotte: "bro"
Charlotte: "that's none of your business."
Cleo: "Hey. Tell me who's house you're at..you're making me worried."
Cleo: "Charlotte? Tell me please."
Cleo: "Charlotte"
Cleo: "Charlotte."
Cleo: "Charlotte please answer me."
Cleo: "CHARLOTTE."
Cleo: "CHARLOTTE!"
[Cleo goes offline]
Charlotte POV: Ugh. Why does he worry about me that much? I'm sure Wendy isn't that bad. She changed! I guess my testing was a real successful. Though...where is she? I checked the time, it's almost about to hit 1am. Jeez it's late plus I'm tired. I should of hang out with Wendy tomorrow early in the morning. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Finally, the door behind me opened..I'm guessing that's her basement? So that's where the awful smell is coming from..ew. "Sorry for taking a long time! I was....doing something." Wendy said. I nodded, understanding. "It's alright? What did you do down there anyways?"I questioned, taking s peek inside Wendy's basement. She shut the door right away "nothing..nothing!" Wendy said then headed to the kitchen. "Tea? Thank you so much Wendy!" I said to her. She nodded smiling. "Of course.. anything for a friend..." She handed me a tea and I took a sip of it. "It's good!" I complimented. "Of course, it's tea." She said. I smiled then yawned. "Sorry Wendy I have to
to....go.." I yawned again. "Now why?" I got up. "I have...to go."
Wendy: "awww... but you seem tired~ why don't you stay here for a little?"
Charlotte: "I..." [yawns] "I.....have...to go."
Wendy: "It's better if you stay here."
Charlotte: "No....No! I go...home" [yawns]
Wendy: "How come she isn't falling asleep??" [mind]
Wendy: [mind] "I guess I have to do it without tying her up."
Charlotte: [walks to entrance early]
Wendy: "Where do you think you're going.."
Charlotte: "h-home?...." [yawns]
Wendy: "you're not going anywhere." [grabs]
Charlotte: "h-hey!..." [yawns]
Wendy: [throws to ground]
Charlotte: "!"
Charlotte: "what...was..that for?"
Wendy: "Oh..Charlotte."
Wendy: "Why don't you to sleep my hun..."
[~]
Huh?
Where..
...
Am I?
Charlotte POV: Gosh...it smells like dead bodies in here..wait. Why am I— w-what? B-bodies?!? W— this is disgusting. Who would do this?  I looked to my right and saw Wendy. "Wendy! Get me out of here." I demanded. Wendy crossed her arms. "No." I started to panic. Is she the one who cause all of this?!? But..I thought she was innocent. Not a crazy psychopath! Why would the school even accept a psychopath in our school!?!? I looked around the room..man this is was disgusting. I looked down and looked at Wendy. She was humming a song but I couldn't tell what. "Wendy—-ugh! What are you doing." I questioned, trying to get these ropes off that was tied around me. Wendy turned around with a rope in her hands. The fuck is she going to do now? Wendy grinned. "Do you really think I was your friend?" I ignored her words and focused on getting my self off these ropes. "Do you really think I was a sweet innocent teenage girl?" She also said. I felt like I was about to puke but finally I pulled out one arm out. Wendy kept talking and talking..god she was annoying. I was tearing up. I don't wanna die. I wanna live. I wanna live happily with my friends and my family. I held my tears back. My hands were shaking..  my anxiety is going up. What if I don't make it on time? Wendy was still talking. And the good new is that I got two of my arms free. I grinned happily and got up and made the run for it. Wendy widened her eyes and chased after me. My face dropped, shit. I focused on what is front of me. I will never turn back. Wendy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me forcefully close to her.
I'm scared.
She pinned me on the floor and raise her knife up. "It's time for you to say goodbye Charlotte..." She laughed out. Tears rolled down my face. "W...why?" I shakily replied. She didn't answer so she just stab me——
[~]
Wendy stabbed Charlotte on the throat. She spat blood out and punched Wendy. Wendy touched her nose then figured it was bleeding. Wendy looks up at Charlotte who was already near the front door. "Oh no you don't." Wendy spat, untangling the rope that she was holding last time. Charlotte stopped when she reached the outside.
She doesn't remember which direction she last went.
She took her phone out for light and started to move again not knowing where's she going. She tried to speak but she can't. She got stabbed on the throat what do you expect? She ran out of breath so she stopped. I THINK she lost Wendy. Charlotte sweated and took her phone out to call for help.
But.
It was too late.
Wendy suddenly came out of no where and wrap the rope around Charlotte's neck and choked her. Harshly. Charlotte started to choke and cough more and more blood. Wendy drag Charlotte with the rope still remaining around her neck and dragged her to the nearest tree. "Goodbye. Charlotte."
Charlotte closed her eyes. "I guess this is the end." Charlotte said to herself. Wendy tied the rope around the branch of the tree and just let Charlotte hung there deadly.
So
Charlotte is dead.
[5 days later]
"It's been 5 days..why haven't Charlotte came today?" Quinn asked directly at Cleo. "I don't know...last time I talk to her is when she told me that she was at a friends house." Cleo replied looking down worriedly. Angel put an arm around his boyfriend. "I'm sure she's fine." Cleo looked up. "You don't know that." Cleo stood up. "Was Charlotte with any of you guys?" Zz spoked up. "no, but my suspect goes on wendy. ever since she met her, she just suddenly disappeared."
Quinn stepped up. "Wendy huh? How about we go to her house and find Charlotte there?"
"immediately." Zz added.
"Alright. Zz, Quinn, you two are coming with me."
"lets go"
[~]
Quinn: "Dude. Are you sure you know where you are going?"
Cleo: "No! How can we get to her house if we don't even know what street she lives in?!?——-"
"AHHHHHH!!!"
Cleo: "Timmy?"
Timmy: "h-hi.."
Cleo: "How the fuck did you get all the way here?"
Timmy: [hugs] "I was running away from the monsters! They wouldn't stop chasing me... so that's why I ran all the way here. I think they stopped.."
Cleo: "Aw, I'm sorry Timmy." [hugs] "As long as you are with me. You will be safe."
Timmy: [hugs tightly] "o-ok."
Quinn: "Alright! Zz, do you have any ideas where Wendy house might be?"
zzhadxa: "i—"
kokona: "WHATS GOOD I KNOW WHERE THAT GTA STRIPPER LIVES"
Timmy: "Kokona!"
Quinn: "who—where—why—how—?"
Quinn: "You know what I'm not even going to ask."
Cleo: "hi, who are you?"
kokona: "i'm a terrorist anyways are you guys talking about that hoe hooker? I know where she lives"
Cleo: "haha yes. PLEASE SHOW US."
kokona: "sure, just follow me"
zzhadxa: "lead the way."
Timmy: [whispers] "Where are you going?"
Cleo: "To Wendy's house."
Timmy: "Who's Wendy?"
Cleo: "a student of mine that no one likes."
Timmy: "But why are you going to her house?"
Cleo: "too find my cousin.."
Timmy: "Oo! Can I come too?"
Cleo: "no."
Cleo: "I'm going to have to take you home."
Timmy: "You can't! You don't even know what directions to home!"
Cleo: "I—"
Timmy: "now let me go!"
Cleo: "fine!"
[~]
Quinn: "sooo, this is her house? Looks pretty ugly."
kokona: "bruh ikr it also smells like fucking shit i wanna nuke it so bad"
Quinn: "Anyways———"
Cleo: "ANYWAYS KOKONA THANK YOU FOR LEADING THE WAY! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT."
kokona: "guys, no time to thank or some shit, I'm gonna go nuke the backyard probably, just go inside"
Cleo: [opens door] "She's stupid for leaving her front door open."
Quinn: "I know."
Cleo: "CHARLOTTE? CHARLOTTE?"
Quinn: "CHARLOTTE ARE YOU IN HERE?"
zzhadxa: "charlotte?"
Cleo: "Did anyone find her yet?"
Quinn: "No."
Timmy: "No..I hate the smell."
Cleo: [looks at basement] "Should we look in the basement? It smells like shit in there."
zzhadxa: "sure"
Quinn: "Okay."
Timmy: "Okay..."
[~]
Cleo: "Damn it's dark in here..where are the lights?"
zzhadxa: "guys... The corner. LOOK AT THE CORNER!"
Quinn: "The cor—-"
Quinn: "..."
Cleo: "oh. no. please tell me. this isn't real."
Cleo: "I'm about—-" [pukes]
Quinn: "s-she does this?!?"
Timmy: "D-dead bodies? I—-I" [pukes]
zzhadxa: "guys... What if this means... She— charlotte—"
Quinn: "..."
Quinn: "You're right...maybe she's dead—-"
Cleo: "NO SHUT UP SHE'S NOT DEAD I KNOW IT."
zzhadxa: "let's go inform kokona and ask if she found anything."
Cleo and Quinn, Timmy: "right!"
Timmy: [pukes] "Ew..."
...
Quinn: "Hey Kokona! Did you find anything?!?"
kokona: "um, a red bandana dirty in blood, and a phone that wont turn on"
Cleo: "w-what...?"
Quinn: "Oh shit..."
Cleo: "give me the bandana and the phone please.."
kokona: "all yours." (gives)
Cleo: [hugs bandana tightly]
Cleo: [mind: please be alive...please be alive.."
Quinn: "Thanks for the help Kokona. We should keep on looking though."
Quinn: "Where did you find her bandana and phone Kokona?"
kokona: "near that creepy tree over there" (points)
Quinn: "Let's head over there!"
Cleo: "ok.." [tearing up]
zzhadxa: "cleo it's gonna be ok. I'm sure she somehow escaped whatever happened."
Cleo: "Hopefully.."
Quinn: "Come on let——me....see...wh.."
kokona: "wh- WHAT THE FUCK I'M ABOUT TO COMMIT ARSON IN HERE."
Quinn: "Charlotte—— is— dead."
Cleo: "STOP FUCKING AROUND QUINN."
Quinn: "I'm NOT FUCKING AROUND LOOK FOR YOUR SELF."
Timmy: "AHHH!!" [looks away]
Cleo: "THIS CAN'T—-be..—"
Quinn: "I told you..."
Cleo: "..."
Cleo: "no no no no...." [bursting into tears]
Quinn: "Cleo.."
Cleo: "CHARLOTTE WAKE UP PLEASE YOU FUCKING—-"
Cleo: *Unties rope* "CHARLOTTE PLEASE! STOP FUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP."
Quinn: "Cleo..she's dead."
Cleo: "SHUT THE FUCK UP QUINN SHE'S NOT DEAD! SHE'S JUST—-SHE'S JUST....[crying even more] "She's...dead."
Quinn: "Cleo.."
Quinn: "Cleo..I think we should go...-"
Cleo: "NO! NO I DON'T WANNA GO!"
Quinn: "Cleo..it's okay..she's in a better place now.."
[embraces Cleo into a hug]
Timmy: [joins in]
Cleo: "I.."
Cleo: [looks up] "Charlotte..."
[~]
Dear Charlotte,
I wish that I could see you again for the last time. You were always there for me protecting me whenever my parents were arguing. You were sweet, brave, the best cousin that I ever had, special, and loyal. If you weren't there for me I would become depress, but ever since I founded out you died everything is different. What can I do without you? I miss you Charlotte. I really do. I really hope I could see you again.
I love you cousin. - Cleo, the lantern festival
~ ~ ~
Angel: "I'm sorry for your lost love.."
Cleo: "I-it's not your fault..don't apologize."
Angel: [wraps arm around Cleo's waist] "It'll be okay...she's always by your side I promise."
Cleo: [smiles a bit]
Cleo: "I love you.."
Angel: "I love you too.."
.
.
.
The end.
Author Notes: Thank you all for over 6k reads. I really appreciate you guy's support. It truly makes me happy! Unfortunately, yes this is the end. But don't worry! There will be a book 2 but I have to take a break. Book 2 will be released sometime valentines day or maybe longer. Sorry.
Last thing. I will no longer be your author anymore. RainingBottles will.
Thank you
All
For reading.
Credits: zzhadxa lines: Kokona, Mia, Lunar, Kiyoshi, Thoma, Dasuike, Noah, Kat.
Word Count: 20,430

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 55 15
-Warning -swear words- -- -not my characters-
18.9K 426 19
Byler. That's all 🙇🏻
171K 5.6K 18
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭...
79.6K 2.5K 60
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞...