|Chapter 9: "An orphan"|

Note: There is going to be another character  in this story, but this time its an 9 year old. His name is going to be Timmy. I'll post his character in the introduction thingy. And information about him.

Cleo pov: "ANGEL I'M GONNA—" I got cut off by falling off the spinning ring. "You ok?"
I got back up on the spinning wheel ring, "yeah I'm fine" Angel got on the spinning wheel with me which almost me fall. I turned to him, "Be careful fat ass!" I lost balance and fell again. "Who's the fat ass now?" Angel laughed. I rolled my eyes and got up again. "You" I dust off the dirt off my clothes with my hands. "Wanna go to the swings?"
I hum in response and sat in the swings with Angel. "Wanna do a challenge?" I smirked. "Bet, whats the challenge?"
"Lets see who can get the high——"
"Hi misters!"
"Uh- hi-?"
A little boy got in the swings with us, "can I do the challenge with you?" I nodded as in a ok. "As I was saying lets see who can get the highest."
"Bet." Angel already started. I started too, then the kid started last. "I'm going to beat you guys!" The kid yelled. "Blablabla" Angel talked over him. "Don't talk over me—-"
"I'm going to win."
Unfortunately for them I'm winning cause they weren't paying attention. They're just fighting back to back which is making them get lower to the ground. "hey guys~"
The boy looked up with widen eyes and started to swing his legs aggressively. He catch up pretty quickly which we were both tied. I looked down to Angel but it seemed like he gave up already . "AHH A BEE!" The kid yelled jumping of the swing. "WHERE?" I fearfully said. "Its on you!" The kid pointed. "ON ME?"
I felt something on my head. I looked up with my eyes and there it was. I fell off the swing injuring my knee. Angel ran up to me, "Cleo, are you ok?"
"Yeah..I-I'm fine-"
The boy also check up to me, "I'm sorry.." the boy apologized. "Its alright bud, it's not your fault." I gave him a little hug. "So whats your name?"
"My name is Timmy!"
"Aw, cute name."
I looked around the park, "where's your parents?"
Timmy looked down, "I don't have parents. I'm a orphan."
Timmy became sad, "I been starving..for..5 days.." his stomach grumbled. Angel finally spoke up, "do you want me to buy you food?"
"Really?!?"
Angel nodded.
"Yes please!"
Angel: "how about you Cleo, do you want anything?"
Cleo: "sure I guess."
Angel: "how about we head to the market?"
Timmy: "YESS!!"
.
*AT THE MARKET*
Timmy ran everywhere. "WHERE ARE THE POTATO CHIPS?!?" Timmy searched. Angel chuckled, "he's one weird kid."
"Yeah." Cleo grabbed a cart. "FOUND THEM!" Timmy jumped up and down excitedly. "Is that all you want?"
Timmy: "Oh, I need a drink too!"

Cleo gave Angel a beaming smile.
Cleo: "can I get something too?"
Angel: "Yeah, what are you going to get?"
Cleo: "uh, a drink. That's all I need."
Angel: "okay."

They took their stuff to the cashier to scan and headed to Angel's house. Timmy came along too. Timmy put a surprise look in his face. "Wow, you have a nice house!"
Timmy gave himself a tour. "Wanna go to my room?"
"Sure!"
-
Angel: "So now what?"
Cleo: "maybe just talk?"
Angel: "talk about what?"
Cleo: "I don't know."
Angel: "Do you play any sports?"
Cleo: "No, do you?"
Angel: "Yeah, I play football and tennis."
Cleo: "oh thats nice."
Angel: "What do you do in you free time?"
Cleo: "Mostly stay home and hang out with Calista."
Angel: "nice."
.
Cleo looked out the window, "your garden is pretty."
Angel narrowed his eyebrows. "you're scared of bees right?" Cleo hummed. "Guess what. There's a bee on you."
Cleo: "BEE? WHERE?—"
Cleo: "."
"Stupid. There's no bee!" Cleo pushed Angel lightly. Angel laughed. "Its not funny you bird nest!"
"Damn, I was joking."
"Not funny!"
Angel laughed harder. Timmy was done. "Look what I found in Angel's pantry. CANDY!!" Timmy had a handful of jolly ranchers. Most of it is cherry flavored. Timmy comfortably laid on Angels bed, "this is more comfortable from where I laid!"
Angel: "So what do you guys wanna do?"
Timmy: "I'm just going to take a nap.. I'm pretty tired."
Cleo: "I don't know, maybe prank call people?"
Angel: "Who?"
Cleo: "people from our school..?"
Angel: "Sure."
Angel: "Imma prank call Quinn."
Cleo: "what are you going to say?"
Angel: "If she starts talking then I'll stay quiet. I'll
keep doing it until she had enough of me."
Cleo: "Okay, try it out."
Cleo: "Oh and by the way if your ass gets kick then I'm not going help you."
Angel: "whatever bozo."
*RINGGG*
Quinn: "Hello?"
. . .
Quinn: "Helloooo?!?"
. . .
Quinn: "Angel?!?"
Timmy: "What are you guys doing—-"
Cleo: "SHH"
Quinn: "Angel if you gonna call at least talk.."
*hangs up*
Angel: *calls her again*
...
Quinn: "What do you want."
. . .
Quinn: "ANGEL, WHAT DO YOU WANT."
. . .
Quinn: "ANSWER ME, FUCK."
. . .
Quinn: "Call me when you actually need too."
*hangs up*
Cleo: "Shes going to get mad at you."
Angel: "I know."
Timmy: "What are you guys doing?!??"
Cleo: "Prank calling people from school."
Timmy: "wait, but how did you get everyone's phone number?"
Angel: "By asking."
Angel: "Should I continue calling Quinn?"
Cleo: "No—"
.
Quinn: "WHAT."
. . .
Quinn: "Is your mic broken?!??"
. . .
Quinn: "Angel."
Quinn: "If this happens again..I'll come over to your house and beat your ass—-"
Angel: "its a prank"
Quinn: "."
Angel: "sorry."
Quinn didn't say a word. She just hung up. Cleo headed to the kitchen to get 3 bottles of water for Angel, Timmy, and him. Timmy looked at Angel and Angel look at him. "She definitely gonna kick your ass." Timmy joked. "Ass?!?"
"Hey, I can swear whenever I want. I don't have any parents around that's gonna whoop me."
"Alright.."
Angel looked at the window seeing if Quinn is out there. He is actually pretty scared because last time he pranked Quinn he got kicked hard. Timmy tilted his head. "When did that happen?"
"April fools. During school."
"She did it in front of everyone. Except for Cleo. He wasn't enrolled to the school yet." 
"Embarrassed?"
"Yup."
Angel looked out the window again. "Is she there?" Timmy asked, looking out the window with Angel. "Yup.."
Cleo: "Angel? Was that Quinn outside?"
Angel: "yeah, just don't open the door. She'll dropkick me in any second."
Angel: "Also what took you so long to get the water?"
Cleo: "Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom."
Angel: "oh."
Quinn: "Angel Open the door! I won't do anything to you I promise."
Angel looked at Quinn confused. "What? I can't hear you."
"I SAID OPEN THE DOOR."
~
"Quinn is here." Angel told the two. "Who's this kid?"
"Timmy."
"Who's Timmy?!? Your cousin?!?"
"A kid we found at the park."
"You took him without the parents permission?"
"He doesn't have parents. He's a orphan."
"You invited Cleo too?"
"Yeah."
"Awww, is it because you're lonely and have no one to stay with you for tonight."
"shut up Quinn!"
"Sorry, but Cleo can keep you company."
Angel: "OK, Quinn shut up! Why are you anyways?"
Quinn: "I'm here to pick up my stuff. I left it here."
Angel: "They're on my counter."
Quinn: "Okay thanks."
...
Angel: "Now what? Should we go for a walk?"
Cleo: "n-no it's pretty cold out there and it's getting late."
Angel: "Oh yeah."
Timmy: "Angel, Cleo, what time is it right now?"
Angel: "9:50. Why?"
Timmy: "Oh, I need to go now. It's past my bedtime. Thanks for letting me stay over"
.
Angel: "wait"
Timmy: "?"
Angel: "I think you should live with me."
Timmy: "live with you?"
Angel: "yeah, I'm sick of tired of being alone."
Timmy: "are you sure..?"
Angel: "Yeah, you can borrow the guest room. Its across from mine."
Timmy: "thank you so much!"
Timmy quickly ran to the guest room— or should I say his room and jumped up and down having the best day of his life. He got tired fast, so he sat on the bed to catch some air. Cleo laughed and look at Angel. "You sure you can take care of a kid by yourself?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine. I babysit before."
...
Cleo scoot to Angel. "What are you doing?"
"Giving you a hug."
"A—"
Angel didn't finished the sentence he looked away from Cleo and blushed. "You really need it." Cleo scoot closer. Angels heart was racing.
"You ok Angel?"
Angel laughed nervously. "Yeah"
Cleo wrapped his arms around Angel. "See not bad." Angel smiled a little. It took a minute for him to hug back. Timmy saw it all.
————————————
Note: The end.

Just kidding. There's still more chapters to go. Sorry for taking so long to post this. I had a sleepover with a friend. Anyways get ready for the next chapter. Then the chapter after that would be prom. (Finding a date.) yeah and, no smut. Sorry their minors. Maybe when they're older but not in this book. And thank you for 3k reads! Appreciate it <3
Word count: 1547