|chapter 10: "Crushing"|

At lunch, Cleo and Calista were sitting around with Evelyn, Quinn, Charlotte, and Danica. Quinn looked at both Danica and Calista with her eyebrows narrowed. "You guys look the same.." Quinn said taking a sip of her juice. Danica looked at Quinn annoyed, "we do not!" Calista nodded agreeing with Danica, "How do we look the same?"
Everybody at the table laughed then Charlotte spoke up. "Well, you guys have the same shirt, black hair."
"True, but Danica has a beanie and I DON'T." Everybody laughed except for Cleo. Cleo just kept his eye on Angel with heart eyes. Calista noticed and whispered to the others about it. Angel came to the table and sat next to Cleo. "Hey dude."
"Hi!"
"Did you do the homework for Mrs Softie? Cause I didn't."
"I..I didn't sorry-" Cleo lied trying to hold his laughed. "Whats so funny? I know your lying!"
Cleo bust out of laughter, "I-I'm nOt lyIng-"
"Why are you laughing then?"
"Cause-"
"Cause?"
"Your failing her class!" Cleo fell in the floor laughing. Everybody was confusedly staring at Cleo on why he was laughing.  Angel rolled his eyes, "Get up." Cleo sat back up, "I'm not lying though." Angel chuckles and wraps his arm around Cleo's shoulder, "I know you did it. You're like the top student of her class." Cleo noticed what he was doing and blushed. "Whats wrong?"  Everyone became silent. No one was talking cause how distracted they were to Cleo and Angel's conversation.

Calista spoke up with a smudged look on her face. "Are you guys together or something?" Cleo perked up and slammed both of his hands on the table with his face covered in red. "WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!" Cleo yelled out. Everybody in the cafeteria heard and stared at him. He covered his mouth of embarrassment. "So, can you help me?" Angel asked nicely. "Fine.." Cleo mumbled. Calista slowly chewed her macaroni happily.
...
While everyone is chit-chatting around the table, Angel and Cleo locked eyes. Angel broke eye contact and looked down on Cleo's hand. Angel slowly took Cleo's hand and held it.  "Huh? What are you doing..?" Cleo whispered quietly to Angel. "Nothing, just wanna hold you hand." Angel smiled. Cleo's heart race and held Angel's hand tighter. "So, wanna hang out after school?"
"Sure!"
Charlotte looked down on the table and noticed that Angel and Cleo were holding hands she tapped Danica shoulder and pointed down. Danica covered her mouth in shocked and whispered in Calista ear  and told her that Cleo and Angel were holding hands. Everybody in the table knew except for Cleo and Angel. They didn't noticed they found out. Danica threw her empty juice at someone proceeding to start a food fight. The person who got hit by a juice box threw a banana slice at Danica face. Danica became pissed and picked herself up on the table.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Danica yelled out throwing a overcooked pizza at someone random. Everyone started to throw their food back to back making the cafeteria so fucking loud for the teachers to hear. The lunch lady duck not hesitating to stop all this chaos. Danica started to go crazy while the others were hiding under the table avoiding food getting thrown in their face. "Everyone stop!" Mrs Preppy yelled. Everyone immediately sat back down but Danica kept on throwing and throwing and throwing repeatedly.

Danica eyes were shut. She accidentally threw a half eaten pizza at Mrs Preppy's face. Everybody gasp. Danica slowly opened her eyes.

Mrs Preppy: "DANICA."
Danica nervously laughed, "O-oh hey Mrs Preppy I was just—"
Mrs Preppy: "Principal office now!"
Danica ran quickly out. Mrs Preppy took the pizza off her face. There was a little sauce on her. "Damn.." Quinn whispered.
~

"Uh..so Cleo" Angel cleared his throat. Cleo tilted his head sideways, "yes?"
Angel: "I- uh-hows your day?"
Cleo: "It was good how was yours?"
Angel:  "Amazing you made it better."
The silence was big. Angel opened his mouth about to talk but Cleo came in and gave him a hug. He whispered quietly a "I love you" that made Angel's heart beat faster. "I..love you too." Angel whispered quietly into Cleo's ear for no one to hear.

Calista was there. She heard everything. Her camera was out, her jaw was wide open, her smile appeared which became wide. She took over 100 photos and sent it to the others in a private group chat with no Angel and Cleo added.

Note: sorry if it was short :(
Words: 761