Insane Love (βœ…)[Makane line F...

Oleh FanficWorldBTS

Read story u will know what Insanely loving someone called. At last who one will be with her? Read story as... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Part- 1 Tolerance
Part- 2 That Kiss
Part: 3 Unrequited Love
Part- 4 Unexpected
Part: 5 Forced to stay
Part- 6 Byun Baekhyun
Part: 7 Surpise turned into shock
Part: 8 Hate You all
Part- 9 Leaving behind
Part- 10 We met again
Part- 12 Will u marry Me?
Part- 13 Final πŸ’ž

Part- 11 U ARE MY LIFE

551 34 4
Oleh FanficWorldBTS

Jihoon: Then how he recognize u? I just told him ur name.
Taehyung: *bend down to him* Ur Dad told me about her now run to ur mum ur dad told u take care of ur mom anger till he come..ryt? so go to her Nd take Aera with u.

(Y/N put Aera down nd Jihoon grabbed her hand nd walked inside. Y/N was a about to go behind them too but Taehyung hold her hand.)

Taehyung: Heyy!! Not gonna say Hi to me? *she still not turned to him*....Y/N!Atleast talk to me I know u hate me nd don't want to see me but I swear I didn't know that u could be here. I kept ur promise nd still doing... *after a pause* Plz Y/N!

(He was waiting for her with a whole heart, dying for her eyes on him where Y/N just trying to hold up her tears before look him. She took a deep breath nd turned to him.)

Y/N: *smile in tears* Hiii... umm!.. how..... I mean......now let's go inside.
(Looking her stuttering nd her teary eyes Taehyung got panic)

Taehyung: Hey Y/N why u crying... Am so sry... *touched her face* u ok?.. U not ok bcoz of me?....if u don't want me here I'll leave but....

Y/N: *interrupted* No... Just am happy to see u. *smile to him*...how is everything?
Nd Jin Oppa, Joonie, Yoongi-shi, Hobi nd.. *after a pause* Jimin Jungkook.

Taehyung: Everyone is fine... Nd Jimin Jungkook still regretting it..... Y/N!... *she hummed* Can u forgive.....

Y/N: *cut him off* Ok let's go Jisoo is waiting.

(She ran inside without look back nd went straight to bathroom. She cried there putting her palm on her mouth not want anyone to hear her sobs.)

Y/N pov: Why....why he's here......When he said I hate him my heart pierced.....No Tae I don't hate u I never did....Even what u did to me at first still after that,Yes I tried to hate u but how can I... How can I erase that feeling.. .... That love what I had nd still have for u from start........ *put her hand on her belly* I love u the most that's why am carrying our baby. I want to tell u but... I couldn't.. Am sry Tae.

(She cried there for few minutes to flush her pain which she can't but atleast from her face. She washed her face nd went out with a smile plaster on her. She helped Jisoo to select her dress with Taehyung's help. Whenever he tried to take a gaze on her she never looked at him that broke his heart most that maybe... Maybe he was wrong Y/N never loved him maybe he misunderstood of her sweetest nd kindness in wrong way. The way she's now behaving is breaking his hopes more.)

.
.
.

(After that day interaction Taehyung was loosing his last hope but still he wanna see his Y/N just for a last time he wanna ask her.)

(He asked Suho to call Y/N to help him in checking the arrangements of venue on wedding day. But also not to tell her that he'll also join her. Suho did the what his cousin ask he quiet aware what Taehyung's intension but He assumed it that must be Taehyung start liking Y/N. Suho always wanted Y/N to move on her life nd now want Taehyung nd Y/N together as he want Y/N to be with someone nd also for her baby but ofc Suho wasn't sure about Taehyung coz in his eyes it's just first time Taehyung met Y/N so he didn't tell Taehyung about Y/N's pregnancy.)
.
.
.

(EARLY MORNING)

(Wedding venue)

(Y/N came here early morning coz Suho lied her that the decor is not correct but when she come everything was arranging perfectly. She was about to call Suho when she heard Jihoon voice running towards him calling her name.)

Jihoon: Noona How do I look?

(Jihoom smile shyly wearing a while tuxedo with black bow on it. Looking so cute nd smiling to Y/N waiting for a big compliment from her.)

Y/N: *smile brightly to him nd ruffled his hair* U always look cute.
Jihoon: *irritated tone* Cute!..... Nooo Noona!....am handsome. *folded his hand* Am not cute

Y/N: *pinched his nose* Ok Ok handsome young man u looking like a Little Groom u know that?*Jihoon jumped in squeal*
Haha!....But why u come this early?

Taehyung: He came with me.

(Taehyung walked towards Y/N lavishly, looking handsome as always but more dashing in his white suit.)

(Y/N gulped to see him, feeling herself as Cinderella who is standing in her dirty working clothes nd the Prince is seeing her which racing her heart more. She jerked her thought when Taehyung stand in front of her nd smile proudly when he noticed Y/N watching him in amaze.)

Taehyung: I Know.... I know am looking handsome. But u can blink ur eyes.

(He chuckled after said this but Y/N broke his poor proud)

Y/N: (To Jihoon) Whose name is Jihoon here?..*Jihoon raise his hand* Then say why u here early.
(Jihoon laughed nd Taehyung shout)

Taehyung: Yahhh!! Am also standing here can't u ask me?
Y/N: U were busy praising urself.
Taehyung: But I can answer.
Y/N: *shrugged* But I didn't asked.

Taehyung: *annoyed* Y/N!...
Jihoon: (to Taehyung) Samchon! Talk nicely to my Noona.
Taehyung: *rolled eyes* Yeah yeah!.... (To Y/N) Suho told me to help u here nd Jihoon insist me so I took him.

Y/N: Oh ok!.. But there is no need everything is complete. *look at her watch* I need to go for change.

(She about to grab her dress which she already brought with her here. She about to pick it from chair when someone called name nd she look at him.)

Y/N: Sehun!.. (She smile brightly nd ran to him.)

(Sehun)

(He's Sehun Y/N's neighbour nd her frnd. He's the one who always help Y/N at home from her grocery shopping to her medicine whenever Y/N need anything in emergency Sehun always there for her. He took over care of her coz he also knew about her pregnancy, always helpful nd caring, he pick her heavy bags nd sometimes bring soup for her.)

Sehun: Yahhh!! U stupid girl can't u take care of urself.. U forgot this.
(He hit her head slightly nd give her a bag of juice nd a box of sandwiches.)

Y/N: Ouchhh!! *rubbing her head* Hey why u always hit me?

Sehun: So u can remember ur mistakes but gladly u never did how much I smash u. U dumb u left early not even have breakfast am sure.
Y/N: Ok Ok sry Suho called me early so I rushed here.

(Here they were talking where other side someone was burning.)

Taehyung's Pov: I convinced Suho to help me. I woke up early nd nicely dressed up for wedding function too soon just to meet Y/N nd talk to her in privacy but where the hell this guy jumped in middle... Nd hey what the fck!...how dare he hit my Y/N's head.......nd look at this idiot girl still talking to him nicely while she talk to me rudely like I have cactus on me. *sighed* Why she talking to him so sweetly. Ahhhhhhh!!

(He ugh loudly that Y/N heard it when she saw Taehyung is bit angry she quickly see off Sehun nd went to upstairs to the hotel room for change her dress.)
.

.
.
.

(Time skip)

(Hotel room)

(She was changing when Taehyung banged the door while calling her name. Y/N thought he came to call her to go on venue. She quickly wear her dress.

Btw this is her dress

(She fixed her dress quickly nd open the door for Taehyung she about to say him that she'll come in a minute but before that Taehyung grabbed her hand nd walked inside nd locked the door.)

Y/N: Taehyung what are.......
Taehyung: *cut her off* TAE!...it's TAE...... U used to call me Tae before. *hold her hands nd look her with his teary eyes* Who was that guy Y/N?..do u like him? Do u love him? Is he ur boyfriend? Have u have u moved on?

Y/N: *pulled back her hands* He's my frnd only... nothing else.
Taehyung: Then why he is too close to u why he brought u breakfast?
Y/N: Coz we are neighbors.

Taehyung: Neighbors don't behave like how he was doing.

Y/N: Taehyung!.. Neighbors do behave like this nd why u care who I talk to..... U should focus on ur life.

Taehyung: *shout* I'M FOCUSING ON MY LIFE... U ARE MY LIFE.

*sry if it short but few parts left*

so......✌to be continued

Nd vote if u like no forcing 💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

88.4K 1.7K 16
Emily wants nothing more than to keep the love of her life- her children. Determined to save her sanity and the only home her children have grown up...
989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
911 97 7
Imagine you have no one but one and only precious person in your life, that person you have adored your whole life , that person who have given his/h...
1.1M 48.7K 66
Being rich means having an easy life? Maybe, but not for Gwen Wilson. She has six brothers to deal with. When there is an alone daughter and six brot...