๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | KV

By callmezyee

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ '๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š" Publish... More

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ &' ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“…๐“Ž๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
sรจx scene playlist..
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ending

34

4.1K 123 34
By callmezyee

"Why we have to be here," Alexus frowned. She looked around the gravesite seeing what looked to be a thousand people, but she knew it wasn't many. Breathing the Chicago air, she was ready to go back to Atlanta.

"We had to come so it doesn't look suspicious," Durk looked at her.

"We wouldn't even have to be here if it wasn't for yo evil ass," Blay rolled his eyes.

"Shut yo sassy ass up, and quit accusing me of shit I didn't do," Lexx bucked.

"Y'all getting too loud," Durk warned.

"You still saying that bullshit," Von laughed lowly, "You know how to stick to a lie for real."

"That's cause I'm not lying. Why couldn't India come," Lexx asked and looked at Durk.

"Pregnant people not supposed to go to funerals," he told her.

"I hate it here," she rolled her eyes.

"Does anyone have anything to say about the deceased," the pastor asked the crowd.

"Long Live Booka man," Blay spoke loudly.

Lexx concentrated on making tears fall down her face and after about 30 seconds they fell. She did a sad walk back to the limo they came in, smiling once she finally got there.

Once she tried to close the door, she realized she wasn't the only one that walked back to the car.

"What you want," she looked at Von.

"Why you keep lying," he smacked his lips.

"You being fed as hell," she chuckled.

"Out of all people, you don't have to lie to me," he grabbed her hand.

"Does it even matter what happened or who did it. The fact still remains that he his dead," she shrugged.

Her phone rung and she grabbed it putting it to her ear, "Yeah."

"You answer the phone sounding like a nigga," Scarr said and she laughed, " I been looking for yo ass for the past 45 minutes."

"I was out there, I'm in the car now though," she told him.

"The service over now," he informed her.

"Well come to my brother house in the city. I'll send you the address," she said.

"I'll see you later Lexxi."

"See you in a minute Alex," she smiled.

Von opened his mouth to say something, but the door opened and the boys started to pile into the car.

-

-

They drove the house they were holding the reception.

"See y'all later," Von waved and Durk nodded to him.

Lexx pouted, "Where we going?"

"My family having a block party," he said, typing on his phone.

"Your whole family," her eyes widened.

"Yes lil folks. Chill," he held back a laugh looking at her expression.

"Why wouldn't you tell be ahead of time," she reached over and hit him.

"Because I found out yesterday, and I just said calm down. You already met over half of them," he tried to calm her.

"I miss my babies," she looked at her lock screen that had her, Daylen, and August.

"They already there, my mama got them."

"Von-."

"She already know. People not allowed to hold him or take pictures. I told her that this morning," he reassured and she nodded.

The car stopped and Von opened the door sliding out before grabbing Lexx's hand and helping her out.

There were people everywhere.

"Come on," he pulled her along.

The first stop they made were in front of a group of four women.

"Hey grandson," one of the ladies spoke.

"Hey Tee Alisha," he spoke back.

"Alexus, this is some of my aunties. TeeTees this is Alexus," he introduced.

"This the mama of that handsome boy in there," one of them asked and Lexx nodded, "I'm Ginger. That's Alisha, Deborah or Deb, and Jodi,"

"Girl don't be scared around us," Alisha spoke.

"I'm just a little nervous," she said honestly.

"Don't worry about it. It's his fault," she pointed at Von, "We should've met you sooner."

"Alyssa here," one of the ladies spoke.

"Deb nobody asked about her," Alisha told her.

"I was just letting him know. I don't see why he had to fuck up with her in the first place," Deb shrugged.

"Don't pay no attention to her," Jodi waved Deb off.

"Girl you better listen," Deb pointed, "He gone cheat on you just like he did her."

"We're not together," Lexx said lowly.

"I didn't cheat on her. She left me while I was in jail," Von said. Lexx could tell he was either frustrated or irritated because he started fidgeting with her fingers that were in his hand.

"Boy bye-," Deb started before she got cut off.

"Yo mama in the front room with both of the boys," Alisha told them, and Von pulled Alexus away.

On the way into the house someone stopped them.

"Cuzzo! Cuzzo! Grandson," a young boy ran up to them.

"Lexx this is Andy," Dayvon introduced.

"Don't call me that childish ass name," Andy said beofre looking at Lexx, "My name is Andrew baby, but you can call me whatever."

"Hi Andrew. How old are you," she smiled.

"Old enough," he bit his lip.

"Old enough for what," she laughed.

"Whatever you want to do."

"Youn see me right here," Von slightly pushed him back with one hand.

"I see you, I'm just not worried about you," Andy shrugged.

"Come on Alexus," Dayvon huffed.

"Blowing all that damn hot air," Andy rolled his eyes.

"Sassy ass nigga," Von said leading her into the house.

"You wanna be me so bad," Lexx smiled.

"I don't even know what you talking about," he smiled back at her.

-

-

"Awe you was so cute," Alexus cooed, at Von's baby pictures. He just stared blanky at her, bouncy Daylen in his arms.

"Quit looking at her like that boy," his grandmother popped his arm.

"Why you showing her them ugly ass-," he was saying before he got popped on both sides of his face by his mother and grandmother. Everybody looked down when Daylen laughed at the interaction.

"I'm finna call the police cause why y'all beating on me," he smacked his lips and stood up.

"You about to go," his mother asked him.

"Yeah, we got one more place to go and then we gone take it in," he told her.

"See you later mama," he kissed her forehead before moving to iss his grandmother's, "See you later pretty lady."

"See you boy and bring my babies back to see me," she waved.

"See you later big mama," Lexx hugged her.

"See you later sweet girl," she smiled.

"Where are we going," Alexus asked, as he lead her past the car.

"Down the block," he answered.

"Are you glad to be back in Chicago," she looked up at him.

He thought about it for a minute before answering, "To see my family, btu barely even that . There was always nothing good here for me. It was always trouble, that's why I left in the first place."

"You ever went to church out here?"

"Yeah lil folks, all the time growing up. Even once I started doing the wrong shit, I was in church more than ever then. Repenting every time, but the preacher he was goin' for it. He started making his sermons just for me. Staring at me during service, even said my name one time. It was like he was preaching at me and not to me. I was always taught that one sin was no greater than the other and that we shouldn't judge others. But a man that was made to deliver God's word was contradicting all of that. So I fell out of my religion. What about you," He asked Lexx as they turned a corner.

"You know the situation with my parents, so I only had Derrick. He was so young and so were we, so how was he supposed to get us to church. But once he finally got old enough, he made sure we went. He made donations even helped with scholarships for kids who went to the church. One day somebody finally figured it out. What he was doing, how got his money. The pastor showed up one night telling Derrick that we could never come back and that he wouldn't accept his drug money. Then he threatened to call Child Protective Services because Durk was taking care of us and he was underage. Because of that the pastor was never heard from again," she shrugged.

"Dead ass," he raised his eyebrows and she nodded.

"In Derrick's words, 'I would 2,000 times over before I let somebody, anybody take y'all from me and I didn't do nothing about it. I'll be damned'," she explained.

"Every since I've known him, I've admired him. Especially since he took me in and put me on," he expressed.

"I'm sure he-." she got cut off.

"Is that V. Roy?!"

"Yeah Don this me," he smiled, his diamonds glistening in the dark.

"I thought I would never see you again. I thought you made it out and left us here," he hugged Vona round his neck, "and who is this."

"This is my girl-," Von started to say but Alexus cleared her throat.

"This is my baby mama. I working to get back in her good graces," he looked down at her.

"I know what that feel like. How you let him trap you twice," Don laughed.

"Only this one," Dayvon took Daylen off his shoulder and cradled him in his arms, "He got a different mama."

"Ok, well nice to meet you lil lady," he greeted.

"You can call me Lexx," she said with a smile.

"Lexx this is the man who took care of me when my pops died. He's the same man that bailed me out of jail every time I went- except for this last time," he introduced.

"Its very nice to meet you too."

"What's been happening," Von asked.

"Man V. Roy, the same shit. Young niggas wanna be thugs and play with guns and every once in a while, the treches weep for em," Don shrugged.

He looked down at his phone to text the driver their location and looked back up, "My offer still stands. You coming to Atlanta. You did everything for me, let me try to help you."

Don shook his head, "I can't do that. I can't leave these people. There are more lil boys and some lil girls just like you. They lost, don't really have anybody and need somebody to look out for them."

The driver pull up.

"I understand that. I still thank you so much for everything," Von shook the man's hand, and when their hands pulled apart Lexx saw Don stick a wad of cash into his pocket.

"Come on Lexxi."

She adjusted August on her chest and got in the car first. She sat him beside her once she got in.

After the car started moving, she felt Von's hand grip hers.

"You know I love you Alexus?"

"I know, you tell me every chance you get," she looked at him.

"Do you love me," he questioned.

"Of course I love you," she answered.

He hummed looking at his two sleeping sons.

"Why you got three different names," she laughed slightly thinking about it.

"What you mean?"

"People call you Grandson, V. Roy, and Von. The last one obvious but what about the first two?"

He started rubbing his thumb over her knuckles, "Grandson is a family name it's just something my family call me. V. Roy, its a street name, you don't hear nobody on the block calling me Grandson and Von is for anybody I guess."

She started drifting off and he tapped her, "Stay up, we turning on the street now."

She rolled her eyes and put August in her lap so she could be ready when they stopped.

Once they made it and got out of the car, she was in awe at the large house.

"Why don't you just live here," she asked walking to the door.

"I like it too, but I told you ain't nothing good for me here," he put the key in the door and pushed it open.

"Dayvon," someone called and they looked behind them.

The looked back and saw Alyssa.

"Hey Lyssa," Lexx smiled.

"Hey girl, he sleep," Alyssa pointed at August.

"Yeah. His granny said he been playing all day," Lexx yawned, "I'm going in the house. Let me know if you need me.

She grabbed Daylen and put him on her other shoulder, before going inside to explore the house since she didn't know where anything was.

"Wassup Lyly," Von closed the door but left a crack in it after Lexx went in the house.

Lyly is pronounced lele.

"Nothing really," she played with her fingers.

He grabbed her hands to stop her from fidgeting, "Something wrong?"

She looked up him, "I miss us."

"Quit mumbling Lyly. I can't hear you," he said and unintentionally licked over his dry lips.

"I said I miss us," she spoke louder.

"No Lyly."

Unbeknownst to them Lexx was making her way down the stairs and to the cracked door.

"What do you mean no Von? You don't want to try with me. You don't miss us," she pouted.

He gripped her hands tighter before releasing them completely, "I didn't say that."

"Well why not," she grabbed his hand this time.

"I miss the good parts of us. Not the bad, but I don't think we should. We if we try and August gets used to the idea of us being together and it doesn't work out," he told her.

"We can hide it at first," she said hopefully.

"Nah Lyly. I still can't. Honestly I'm still trying with Lexx," he said and her face scrunched up.

"Why are you still trying when she obviously don't want you."

"What me and her got going on ain't your business," he gently pulled his and from hers.

"You trying to get back with her, but I'm willing to let you in now. With open arms. Why won't you accept it? Why won't you accept us?

"I-i-," he started to stutter trying to explain his feelings.

It didn't matter though because she pulled him down to kiss her.

Caught up in the moment he kissed her back.

Lexx stood in the doorway, her eyes wide. Once she snapped back to reality she scoffed and made her way back up the stairs, deciding she would shower and sleep with August.

Alyssa grabbed his dick through the black jeans he had on and he groaned in her mouth. He gripped her neck and pulled away from her lips.

"I told you we can't do this," he let go of her neck and took some steps back from her.

"We can, you just choose not to. Your dick seems to think we can," she scoffed.

"Nah we can't. We work better as coparents Lyssa. My dick don't control me, my heart do. Alexus is where my heart at," he ran his hand down his face.

"If you really think that," she started to walk away, "my flight back to Atlanta is early in the morning and don't forget to bring August to my house next Saturday."

He nodded to let her know that she heard him.

He waited until she got in her car and drove off before going back in the house.

He went upstairs to his room, and to his surprise he found no Alexus.

"Lexx," he called walking towards the room he had decorated for Daylen. Once he walked into the room he didn't see Lexx, but he did see Daylen in his crib, pacifier hanging out of his mouth.

He walked to August room to see August and Alexus. August cradled into her chest and gripping her tightly.

Lexx tried her best to keep her breath slow so he wouldn't know that she was woke, but she couldn't. Every time the vision of Alyssa and Von kissing popped up in her head it made her heart beat fast and made her chest hurt.

In her mind, she reprimanded herself for trying for them again. Even though she tried to keep her walls up and they weren't back together yet, she had to admit that she felt betrayed.

He decided that she looked comfortable and decided to let her stay there.

Happy 1/28/22💋

my dude fucking up already..😣

thoughts?

comments?

vote for me...

finished: January 24, 2023 \ 2:48 pm

2,644 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 17.3K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
658K 21.6K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
991K 48K 42
"๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ"
126K 4.7K 35
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...