|๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ| ๐š๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ง๐ ...

De tsireyasgirl

y/n sully grew up in the rain pearled forest, claimed by the omatikaya clan. when one day her and her family... Mais

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๏ฟผ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
im back...

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ .๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

3.3K 74 146
De tsireyasgirl

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

Obviously he didn't mean that.
Instead of fighting back, I sigh and stay silent.

I turn my head to see all of my family members staring at me.
"Well...you're back!" Lo'ak says awkwardly, scratching his neck as the rest of my family nod.

I nod slowly, and we all get ready to go to sleep.
It's been getting a lot easier to fall asleep lately. And before I knew it, I dozed off into a peaceful world of slumber.

I wake up to the sound of splashing and laughing. However, it didn't sound like my siblings. I rub my eyes, carefully sitting up, trying not to wake my family.

I squint my eyes, to see what looked like Aonung's friends.
They were being way too loud, and the sun hadn't risen yet. I could see Tuk starting to move about.

I creep out of our home, making my way over.

"Ah, look it's forest girl!" They say. I inspect them as I walk up to the four.

All of Aonung's friends, but no Aonung.

"Can you guys just be quiet? The sun hasn't risen yet, and people are trying to sleep." I say, with frustration.

They all look at me, and laugh.

"Isn't that a shame? You're gonna have to put up with us." One of them says, pushing me away with his finger.

"Just, be quiet." I say, walking back.

I heard them yell things like "forest girl" or "freak" as I made my way back to my pod, but I decided to ignore them.

I walk in slowly, to see no one awake yet.

For the next few hours, I decided to get a little more rest.

That's when I got woken up for the second time.

"Y/n, wake up!!!" I hear Tuk complain as she pokes my face.

"I'm up, what do you want?" I yawn.

"It's the morning! Everyone's waking up now." She says, smiling at me as she sits on my stomach.

I turn my head to see everyone yawning and stretching.

I force myself to stand up.

I couldn't tell if I actually talked to those boys, or if it was a dream. Everything seemed hazy at that time.

I zone out for a few minutes, until my mother calls out "Breakfast!"

Everyone starts eating as if they haven't seen food in weeks.
And I do the exact same.

"Please can we go ride the ilus??" Tuk begs me, clutching onto my leg.

I swoop her up into my arms, nodding.

"Come, guys! Let's go ride our ilus!" She shrieks.

I make my way to the shore, followed along by the rest of my siblings to see Aonung's friends in the same place they were earlier today.

Yet again, all I heard was "she's with her siblings because she's scared!" "Bitch."

I felt like throwing myself at them, but then remembered that I was carrying my little sister.

I ignored them, and Tuk went splashing into the water.

My siblings agree to stay at the shore, and since Tuk was pleading me to go to deeper we did.

The water was up to my chest, and Tuk couldn't touch the ocean floor. We feed and play with ilus for about half an hour.
When I look back to see my siblings, they were gone..??

I turn back around to Tuk to see Neteyam pulling a face at me.

Jumpscare.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream. As he laughs.
I see Kiri and Lo'ak emerge from the water, as they both smile at my reaction.

"You guys think we should go a little further?" Lo'ak suggests.

"Lo'ak no. Tuk can't stand in the water and what if there's something dangerous? We are quite far from the shore. Lets go back a bit." Kiri says, and we all nod in agreement.

We all swim until the water is waist high.

Even though we were in the shallow, Kiri could still find a way to take an interest into the ocean. Even if it was just staring at the sand.

I smile to myself, until I hear snickers and whispers.
There's no doubt as to who it could be.
Aonungs little friends. I think the fact that I referred to them as Aonungs friends instead of their names says enough.

They were really getting under my skin. Getting made fun of was not something I was used to.

I throw them a dirty look, and they just laugh even more. The audacity these bitches had was crazy.

Suddenly, Tsireya swam over to us.

"Hello, guys! I was thinking we could go swim and find seashells!" she smiles at all of us.

My siblings nod in unison.
"Um no thanks! I'll just chill on the sand." I smile, and they all swim away.

I walk up to the boys. "Why am I so funny to you?" I ask. My hands were balled up in fists.
"Because you're some sort of creep! Look at you and your siblings!" One of them shouts. "And look at that tail! So weak." Another adds on.

And those comments just kept going and going.

"Right. I-" I begin to yell, but in the corner of my eye, saw Aonung walking over, and he looked pissed.

"Can't finish your sentence?" One says.

I see Aonung walk up and grab one by the back of their neck. Suddenly, all the smiles dropped and the talking quietened.

Wow, how scared of Aonung were they?

"Say that again." He says.

"Come on bro, it's just a joke." he grabs the other by the back of his neck too.

"Apologise."
He said. The two others have already ran off.

They don't answer. He thrusts their heads forwards.
"Look at her and apologise." He said, his jaw clenched.

"Sorry." They say in unison, as he roughly lets go of them.

"It's alright." I respond, not taking my eyes off of Aonung. I knew I was meant to be looking at the two, but I couldn't. He cared for me. I could tease him for it!!

He looks down at me, and I walk closer to him.

"Are you alright?" he asks me.
"Mhm. I'm alright." I respond.
"You really care about me huh." I laugh.
However, he didn't deny it. He didn't say anything like "I don't care about you forest girl." He just kept quiet and smirked at me.

I look behind him to see the boys shooting cold gazes at me.

"Don't focus on them. They don't care about you." He says, grabbing my chin to look up at him.

"Don't you think you owe me a thank you?" He says.
"Thank you." I respond, occasionally breaking eye contact.
"Good girl." He said, whispering it slightly.

Hold on, WHAT?

"Huh?" I asked. Did he just call me a good girl?!?!?
"Hm? I said good. I just said good." He responds.
I nod slowly. "Okay, then."

I could say so much. But I didn't know where to start.

I grab him by his wrist, hiding behind the mangrove trees.

a/n: hiii!!! sorry for uploading this chapter so late, halfway through doing it i completely forgot about it 😭😭 but now i havent got school which means ill be spending my weekends writing and writing for you guys 💗💗

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

51.4K 897 25
Y/N Sully, older twin of Lo'ak Sully, daughter of the former Toruk Makto, Jake Sully, and her family left the home that they had ever known to live i...
66.3K 1.6K 52
A story inspired by the world of Pandora in which the Sully family came back to live in the in forest after their stay with the Metkayina clan, Netey...
11.3K 228 29
A fan fiction that briefly follows the events of Avatar: The Way of Water ! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR CHARACTERS! Tsaeyla, eldest da...
90.8K 2.9K 24
As the eldest daughter of the Metkayina's clans chief, Ny'reiya has always been given high expectations so one day she would be fit to rule as a grea...